BajaNomad

Tres Virgenes in La Paz

Jack Swords - 12-26-2008 at 08:34 PM

Just got back from the newly located Tres Virgenes restaurant in La Paz. 6 of us were warmly greeted and enjoyed a great meal in a beautiful place. Fellow Nomad Jesse greeted us and we had a wonderful time. The restaurant is located at 1130 Madero just across the street from the previous location. It is next to Aramburos (the cow store, we call it: plastic cow on the roof/sign). We will be back! Reservations are available at 123 2226.

Iflyfish - 12-27-2008 at 09:04 AM

This is good news indeed. Jessie runs a class act!

Iflyfishwhennotdreamingofjessiesquisineandgreattasteinwine

BajaOnion - 12-27-2008 at 12:56 PM

Are they open for lunch? Could someone please post their days and hours open. Muchas gracias

oldlady - 1-22-2010 at 10:57 AM

Took a friend from Connecticut, (on her first trip to Baja) to Tres Virgenes last night. It was, as always, excellent in all categories. Food, presentation, wines, and service. There were 7 of us all eating and drinking different things. Not a glitch in the evening. Thanks, Jesse, you were a wonderful and attentive host, we had a great time!

Marie-Rose - 1-22-2010 at 10:59 AM

Still wondering if they are open for lunch... hours:?:

oldlady - 1-22-2010 at 11:01 AM

Not sure. Closed on Mondays. Phone number is 612- 123-2226

THE FLYING COW

bajajazz - 1-22-2010 at 12:29 PM

Among the cognoscenti the Aramburo's Market at the corner of Hidalgo y Madero is known as The Flying Cow.

Las Tres Virgenes and the Buffalo Grill are among the very few restaurants in La Paz that are consistently good. There are others but Jesse has definitely raised the bar to a level that all other restaurants in La Paz should commend themselves.

The Chinese restaurants in particular are astonishing in their inability to consistently turn out a good product.

What passes for good Chinese food in La Paz is a meal that doesn't send you to the crapper at a fast trot.

I don't like being so negative, but considering the abundance of fresh fruits, vegetables and seafood that we enjoy here, there is absolutely no reason that we should not be served the finest that Chinese cuisine has to offer. I can only conclude that the owners and management of the Chinese restaurants here are both lazy and stupid.

Example, more than once I've entered a Chinese restaurant in La Paz, observed numerous staff people sitting around looking at television, ordered, picked up a sauce bottle on the table and found it disgustingly thick with accumulated grease and dirt. So the staff has plenty of time to watch whatever idiocy is on the television, but no time to make sure the condiments and utensils on the tables are clean.
As a result of what seems to be pure sloth, my S.O. and I have given up on going to Chinese restaurants in La Paz, and being originally from San Francisco that's a difficult decision to make. :?::?:

Bajahowodd - 1-22-2010 at 01:21 PM

Anyone try the hot dogs at Jesse's?:P

longlegsinlapaz - 1-22-2010 at 01:35 PM

Jesse does indeed run a "Class Act"! He sets the bar high all ways round, including consistency! And he pulls it all off with a genuine smile & the personal warmth which he always exudes!:yes:

Plus he bends over backwards to satisfy even "picky" eaters (definition picky eater = one who doesn't like hot/spicy & to whom Cilantro tastes like soap)!:lol:

Paula - 1-22-2010 at 02:02 PM

I think the duck ravioli at Jesse's may be the most delicious thing I've ever eaten in Baja!!!

oxxo - 1-22-2010 at 03:56 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by bajajazz
Las Tres Virgenes and the Buffalo Grill are among the very few restaurants in La Paz that are consistently good.

LTV is one of our favorites - anywhere in the world.

Quote:
I can only conclude that the owners and management of the Chinese restaurants here are both lazy and stupid.

I have never found a good Chinese meal anywhere in Mexico including the supposed mecca of Mexican Chinese food in Mexicali. Somebody prove me wrong. Suggest a San Francisco style Chinese restaurant in Mexico, something that isn't poor Chop Suey kitchen fare.

Quote:
and being originally from San Francisco that's a difficult decision to make.

Yum, yum, Dim Sum

Bajahowodd - 1-22-2010 at 05:24 PM

And just to show another reason why Tripadvisor.com is to be taken with a very big grain of salt, Jesses's wass once their number one in La Paz. Now fallen to #5. Number one is Tailhunter Fubar Cantina. Go figure!

tripledigitken - 1-22-2010 at 07:13 PM

Why even bother with Trip Advisor?

Not That I, the Nomad Nominated Nice Poster

Gypsy Jan - 1-22-2010 at 07:26 PM

...would ever hijack a subject. (She says quietly, while looking down and smiling demurely.)

But wasn't there a recent thread posted here about a Chinese restaurant, that caused an uproar, and Jesse chimed in, saying that he used to eat there often and that it was the best Chinese food south of Rosarito? ;)

Hook - 1-22-2010 at 07:29 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by tripledigitken

You gotta better alternative? Name it.

I find their reviews to be accurate AS LONG AS THERE IS A LARGE ENOUGH SAMPLE OF REVIEWS. You need to look beyond the overall ratings (which can be easily skewed by a small sample, one way or another) and READ THE REVIEWS. Analyze the reviewer and analyze the review. I do, and have almost never been disappointed, whether it be a hotel or an eatery.

Sure, it takes more time. But a dining experience is worth it.:smug:

BTW, I have never eaten at Tres Virgenes.

[Edited on 1-23-2010 by Hook]

JESSE - 1-22-2010 at 07:58 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Hook
Quote:

You gotta better alternative? Name it.

I find their reviews to be accurate AS LONG AS THERE IS A LARGE ENOUGH SAMPLE OF REVIEWS.

Actually that is not the case. Many owners of hotels and restaurants, practice a fraudulent way of raising their ratings in tripadvisor. All you need is IP changing software and some free time, and you can fake dozens of positive reviews for your business. I noticed this after finding out that the best Hotel in town was a motel-trailer park way outside of town, run by a scam artist. He has 23 reviews mostly positive reviews, wich are obviously his own work.

Down in cabo, the situation is the same. The top 4 restaurants are not even close to being in the top 50.

oxxo - 1-22-2010 at 08:07 PM

In my opinion, Trip Advisor sucks! One of the top rated places in Cabo is a dirty taco stand where the owner sings Elvis and puts soy sauce on his carne asado tacos with day old tortillas! There are many good restaurants in Cabo, but this is one is not in the top 100, in my opinion. His supporters from Washington and NoCal pack the ratings.

[Edited on 1-23-2010 by oxxo]

oxxo - 1-22-2010 at 08:13 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by JESSE
I noticed this after finding out that the best Hotel in town was a motel-trailer park way outside of town, run by a scam artist. He has 23 reviews mostly positive reviews, wich are obviously his own work.

You know it is his work because he is a German national and he keeps making the same grammatical mistakes in his "reviews."

tripledigitken - 1-22-2010 at 08:25 PM

Hook,

For Hotels/Restaurants international I trust both Frommers and Fodor over Trip Advisor by a wide margin.

For restaurants, Chowhound is far more reliable for reviews both in terms of the expertise of the reviewers and the diversity of restaurants covered.

Just my opinion, if Trip Advisor works for you go for it.

I have seen too many reviews in Trip Advisor that smell of someone having an Axe to grind.

If you have an interest in Food, and you haven't eaten at Tres Virgenes, you have missed one of the best dining experiences in La Paz.

Ken

Hook - 1-22-2010 at 09:35 PM

So, how does Chowhound avoid being jobbed by the owners of a restaurant or the occasional irate customer with multiple reviews?

It happens. Look for detail in the reviews and then decide.

Of course a numeric rating system can be skewed..........

Not too fond of the layout of Chowhound. And now that they are going through a major change in format (January 28th), they have decided that they will not carry many of their old reviews over to the new format. At least, that is how I read it. So, no more archives.

Tripadvisor's strength is in its vast number of reviews, IMO. And they allow owner to refute bad reviews.

BajaNuts - 1-22-2010 at 09:39 PM

I have enjoyed JESSE's recipe for shrimp ceviche

http://forums.bajanomad.com/viewthread.php?tid=40790#pid4413...

and have been using the bag technique for cooking shrimp for shrimp c-cktails and other dishes.

Thank you Jesse for sharing that one simple recipe. I am disappointed I did not get to visit your restaurant on my last trip to La Paz. I WILL visit on the next trip.

In the mean time, I'm going to use Jesse's shrimp ceviche recipe for a USA Superbowl neighborhood snack food "throwdown" competition!

Jesse, I was going to u2u about this and giving credit where credit is due, so, check your u2u.

tripledigitken - 1-22-2010 at 09:50 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Hook
So, how does Chowhound avoid being jobbed by the owners of a restaurant or the occasional irate customer with multiple reviews?

It happens. Look for detail in the reviews and then decide.

Of course a numeric rating system can be skewed..........

Not too fond of the layout of Chowhound. And now that they are going through a major change in format (January 28th), they have decided that they will not carry many of their old reviews over to the new format. At least, that is how I read it. So, no more archives.

Different strokes Hook. I have not experienced the same lame posts in Chowhound that are too often found in Trip Advisor.

End of comments on Trip Advisor by me on this post. Don't want to highjack any further.

Ken

[Edited on 1-23-2010 by tripledigitken]

Hook, About Chowhound

Gypsy Jan - 1-23-2010 at 10:00 AM

It is very much a self-correcting environment with a very good BS monitor due to the people who read and post on the boards.

In my experience, the self-promoters are called out and run off very quickly.

That being said, it is also an invaluable resource and guide for find great food at all price points high-to-low and if you are seeking a certain ambiance or vibe in a strange city. If you post a question, the board members will go out of their way to answer you.

If you need to find out about a hotel though, you have to go somewhere else on the internet and I don't know of a really good, reliable resource.

Amen to That

Bajahowodd - 1-23-2010 at 02:09 PM

Quote:

If you have an interest in Food, and you haven't eaten at Tres Virgenes, you have missed one of the best dining experiences in La Paz.

Ken

Bajahowodd - 1-25-2010 at 02:33 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by audiobaja
Trip Advisor's actual ratings appear to be random to me except that it is clear that if you get people to write more than 3 or 4 reviews, you end up #1 or #2. We were only 2 behind Jesse and we sell cheesesteaks and chili dogs. That doesn't seem right somehow.........

That is exactly why people who use Tripadvisor must carefully weigh what they are reading. Over the years, we have used their listing to book hotels in a number of places. Even hotels that had some negative comments would turn out to be gems. Just based upon the nature of the complaints in the negative comments. It would be like a reviewer downgrading Jesse's because he didn't have chip and salsa on the table, but completely overlooking the great steak they had.

MitchMan - 2-15-2010 at 11:25 AM

I have got to chime in here about Jesse's restaurant, Las Tres Virgenes.

I am an ex restaurateur and a cook. My wife and I are both very good cooks and we love to cook and eat and go food shopping. I used to run restaurants and night clubs. My wife and I have gotten to the point that we do not like to go to restaurants, generally speaking, because 1)anything restaurants can cook, my wife and I can cook it better and serve it hotter, 2) service is seldom if ever good 3)most restaurants are over-priced, 4) these days, food is seldom prepared well 5) Don't like waiting.

Also, can't find a decent restaurant, anywhere, especially in Mexico. The best restaurant in Mexico was Bogart's in Puerto Vallarta and Anthony's in Mexico City's pink zone. That's it.....until now.

Three weeks ago my wife and I were in La Paz (happens every other month, I have a home there). We've been meaning to give Jesse's place a try, finally got around to it on the last day of our stay in La Paz.

It was by far, the best meal at a restaurant that I have had in over 15 years. First of all the inside is clean and rustic and tastefully decorated and finished, plenty of authentic atmosphere, with nice and pleasant Mexican/Spanish music adding to a perfect atmosphere together with very romantic hanging lamp lighting from an outside pergola with hanging vines. The tables were well set with table cloths and quality silverware and clean wine glasses. There were two nice looking 30 something ladies dining at the table next to ours. They even broght a purse rack for the two women to hang their purses next to their chairs - classy touch, Jesse.

The meal started with a Cadillac Marguerita that we ordered and were prepared promptly and very good tasting (good sized drinks, I might add). Before we odered our meal, they brought us bread and an unbelievably delicious avacado dipping sauce. The bread was the just about the most delicious bread that I have ever had apart from the French baguettes I got while in Paris. The bread was fresh baked, warm, had a great crust that was just the right hardness (not so crispy that you would break a cap), perfect density, chewy, just the perfect amount of salt and sugar (hard to do when making your own bread). A very reliable sign of a good restaurant is the care and quality given to the bread before the meal. Jesse's restaurant has the best bread outside of Paris (as good or better than anywhere in Italy that I have had, BTW). My wife and I ate two and a half bowls of it before the entre. The dipping sauce, a delicate avocado sauce - unbelievable.

Next, I had the cabrilla. It was absolutely perfectly cooked on a Mesquite fire and served hot on a bed of mashed potatoes sprinkled/ garnished with delicate buttered small lima beans, French style sauteed green beans, julienne carrots and cool half-sliced cherry tomatoes all together with a delicate sauce. Didn't have to use the salt or pepper shaker, everything was flavored perfectly. Generally, I hate lima beans - but - these were delicious and provided the perfect side flavor to the plate, the lima beans worked and the cool sliced cherry tomatoes were a great juxtaposition flavor burst.

Now, my all-time favorite desert is a good creme brulee. Didn't expect to come across creme brulee in La Paz, but was surprised to see it on the menu. Every thing else was perfect, so we ordered it. Man, it was the best creme brulee I have had since Ruth's Chris Steak House in Irvine, CA. Actually, Jesse's was a touch better. It was not too sweet, the top crust of torched sugar was warm and the creme brulee was progressively cooler as it neared the bottom of the bowl, but not too cold, just perfectly "cool". Delicate, light, and not too dense and definitely freshly prepared unlike the fraudulent creme brulees served in most other places where they are made ahead of time en masse and stored in walk-in refrigerator.

Best restaurant meal in over 15 years anywhere except Paris and equalled the best that I had anywhere in Italy. Can't really compare it to Italy as the cuisine is quite different, but just the sheer enjoyment of the quality blew my mind.

Jesse, thanks to you and to your charming wife for putting quality first. I can't wait to go back to La Paz this March and I look forward to taking my entire extended family to your restaurant over the next two years.

[Edited on 2-15-2010 by MitchMan]

BajaGringo - 2-15-2010 at 11:35 AM

Did you say Cadillac Margaritas???

:lol:

oldlady - 2-15-2010 at 12:26 PM

Probably wanted to make sure you were still with us.;D

comitan - 2-15-2010 at 01:26 PM

Cadillac Margarita No wonder they enjoyed the meal so much.:lol::lol:

snowcat5 - 2-15-2010 at 04:31 PM

I can't agree more with MitchMan- LTV is the best eatery in Southern Baja, hands down! I've had several meals there over the last few years, before I even new about Nomads. Jesse's food is better than any place in the Cabo- San Jose area. :cool:

Bajahowodd - 2-15-2010 at 04:40 PM

Geez. Before you know it, it's going to be reservation only. :P

JESSE - 2-17-2010 at 02:37 AM

I just want to say thanks for the support, but i deserve only part of the credit, my two partners Maria Jose and Geoffrey are a vital part of the operation. Couldn't ask for better partners.

winwinstudios - 7-23-2021 at 09:28 AM

You have talked me into it. My family will try out this restaurant tonight.

David K - 7-23-2021 at 09:50 AM

It's been over 11 years since the last reply, so I hope Jesse's restaurant is still as great as when we ate there in 2012! My wife had the best prime rib in her life that evening!

RFClark - 7-23-2021 at 11:22 AM

Good Chinese food in Baja and Baja Sur.

Since we used to drive to SFO for dinner before the city went woke, I think I know good Chinese food.

1) San Felipe: China Inn

2) Santa Rosalia: Comida China

3) Ciudad Constitution: Baja Teriyaki

4) Cerritos: Taste of Asia

5) Los Cabos: Fu Cheng

I’ve also had Chinese Food around the world including China which mostly wasn't what you get here in the US and Vancouver BC which also wasn't what you get in the US! Generally it was all good!

JC43 - 7-24-2021 at 09:13 AM

Quote: Originally posted by David K  
It's been over 11 years since the last reply, so I hope Jesse's restaurant is still as great as when we ate there in 2012! My wife had the best prime rib in her life that evening!

This is our experiance: About two years ago we went in, thinking Jesse is still the owener. We had to learn that that is not the case. A Mexican took over.
The meals are bad: My wife ordered pulpo. It was barely cooked. Very chewy! She did not eat half of it. I had Oxtail, same problem. Chewing-stuff! O.K., to digest, I ordered a good tequilla. I said to the waiter distinctifly: GOOD TEQUILLA. He brought the shot without the bottle to let me see what it is. Well, that stuff burned my throat and they wanted me to pay 400 Pesos for the shot. We paid the meal but I denied paying 400 Pesos for the shot and asked for the manager. He came. I reported the ebarly cooked pulpo and oxtail and I said I am leaving now. He let me go with some stumbeling words of excuse.
So he knew! Make up your own mind fellow Nomads.:mad::mad::mad:

David K - 7-24-2021 at 09:53 AM

Oh bummer... That is a disappointment! I hope JESSE returns to Nomad to tell us the story.
That place was awesome in 2012 and I believe it was frequented by government people who ate there (so it wasn't cheap).

BajaNomad - 7-24-2021 at 11:12 AM

Quote: Originally posted by JC43  

This is our experiance: About two years ago we went in, thinking Jesse is still the owener. We had to learn that that is not the case.

Uncertain this is accurate. fyi:

https://www.facebook.com/chefjesuschavez

BajaNomad - 7-24-2021 at 11:16 AM

https://www.yelp.com/biz/las-tres-v%C3%ADrgenes-la-paz

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g150771-d19250...

David K - 7-24-2021 at 11:39 AM

Thanks Doug!
Sad that JC43 had a bad experience!

JC43 - 7-24-2021 at 02:25 PM

Quote: Originally posted by lencho  
Quote: Originally posted by JC43  
A Mexican took over.

Oh, the horror! A Mexican, of all things! In La Paz! :O:

Oh, excuse me!!! I should have said: A Mexican who is thinking he can take over a restaurant which is running good, and that makes him a good cook! :lol::lol::lol: Like many Mexicans who think they can do everything by just looking ad skilled technicians (or cooks) and immitating those skilled persons. That`s a Mexican illness!

4x4abc - 7-24-2021 at 04:55 PM

Tres Virgines was a wonderful restaurant with divine food.
The original location on the corner of Madero and Constitucion.
the partner dispute killed it
the revival across the street?
been there a few times - can't find the right words for it
my airbnb guest sometimes mention it - can't repeat their reviews

winwinstudios - 7-24-2021 at 09:09 PM

Went there last night with my family, thought we were going to support a Nomad. We ordered the Rib Eye, New York steak, and a pizza. The mashed potatoes with the gravy on the side were pretty good, as were the vegetables. The steaks were cooked to the right temp (medium rare), but it was the quality of the meats that were lacking. Our meal including a creme brulee and a glass of merlot cost 1900 pesos, kinda steep for those of cuts of meat.

There are two, magnificent mango trees in the courtyard where we sat.

JC43 - 7-25-2021 at 08:14 AM

Quote: Originally posted by winwinstudios  
Went there last night with my family, thought we were going to support a Nomad. We ordered the Rib Eye, New York steak, and a pizza. The mashed potatoes with the gravy on the side were pretty good, as were the vegetables. The steaks were cooked to the right temp (medium rare), but it was the quality of the meats that were lacking. Our meal including a creme brulee and a glass of merlot cost 1900 pesos, kinda steep for those of cuts of meat.

There are two, magnificent mango trees in the courtyard where we sat.

Are mango trees a compansation for overpriced bad food ????????????
I would prefer good tasting, perfectly cooked food instead of looking at a tree.

BajaBlanca - 7-25-2021 at 11:02 AM

4x4 When did it change hands?

David K - 7-25-2021 at 11:12 AM

Quote: Originally posted by BajaBlanca  

The website says Jesse and two others (one is his brother) are the owners: https://www.lastresvirgenes.com/nuestra-vision

>>> Since 2005 operated by Chef / owner Jesús Chávez, Pedro Chávez, and Geoffrey Lujan, the restaurant is located in the historic center of La Paz, in a colonial-style mansion originally built in 1895 and remodeled into a restaurant in 2005, mansion that saw the birth of the first governor of Baja California Sur, Ángel Cesar Mendoza Aramburo. The original concept was to offer the experience of dining by the light of the moon in a South Californian house, with its grill and wood oven, and Baja California wines.

Tres Vírgenes has been since its opening, a mandatory benchmark of the gastronomy of the region, achieving recognition from several of the best national and international newspapers, as well as excellent ratings by TripAdvisor, Facebook, Restaurantguru, Slurpy, Google, Yelp, as well as to be continuously considered one of the 100 best restaurants in Mexico.

Our kitchen is a pioneer in the art of cooking with firewood, we use fresh and seasonal ingredients, fresh seafood from the Pacific and the sea, organic vegetables from the Pescadero and Miraflores farms, and the best in Sonoran and American meats. Our wine list is focused on more artisanal national wines, however we have a small selection of great wines from the world.

[Edited on 7-25-2021 by David K]

4x4abc - 7-25-2021 at 12:12 PM

Quote: Originally posted by BajaBlanca  

don't remember the exact years
first restaurant was started by an Italian "Aldo" and a Mexican partner
early 2000's
Aldo was pushed out
restaurant went downhill and closed
reopened a couple of years later across the street

David K - 7-25-2021 at 01:22 PM

Didn't Aldo die while scuba diving, a single father? I recall it was specially traumatic because of his young children with no relatives in La Paz.

EDIT:

Post reply on 12-16-2010 (the original news post was removed):
Quote: Originally posted by JESSE  
Well i am also surprised and shocked about the news. Even do our business togheter did not last, there was never any personal issues betwen us as he was a calm, hard working, smart, family man. Just a day before his dive, i ran into him in the supermarket and as usual, we looked at each other and aknowledge each other with a nod and smile. I am frankly concerned about the kids, loosing one parent is a big thing in a childs life, but loosing two in such a short time is very difficult.

My prayers go to him and his family.

David K - 7-25-2021 at 01:30 PM

The 2006 review of the restaurant (then owned by Jesse and Aldo): http://forums.bajanomad.com/viewthread.php?tid=21056

Jesse and Aldo Salato announce the new restaurant on Nov. 25, 2006: http://forums.bajanomad.com/viewthread.php?tid=21053

4x4abc - 7-25-2021 at 01:53 PM

Aldo was one of the few good ones in town
he had some strong years
then his wife died of cancer
he went to Italy for the funeral
his partner used absence to oust him
shortly after he died while spearfishing

motoged - 7-25-2021 at 05:17 PM

Quote: Originally posted by David K  

The website says Jesse and two others ....blah blah blah

An out of date owner's view....:?:

JESSE2 - 7-25-2021 at 07:53 PM

Its been years since Ive been here, and like life, the years change faces change, but there's always some ass***** talking out of their a**.

Yes i am still the owner of 3V
Yes we have struggled this past year but we have weathered the pandemic very well.
No aldo did not build the restaurant, he was my capital partner
Yes I did all the work including coming up with the name
Yes me and aldo had a falling out, but i am not going to talk chit about a dead man, all i can say is that a third party ruined our partnership.
Yes after everything that happened, we still said hi to each other every time we met.
Yes quality and consistency have been difficult to maintain during this past year (if you only knew the stuff i have done to keep the ship afloat), but so do all the other restaurants in town.
No, aldo never ran the restaurant, never had anything to do with decor, menu, or any operational work, he handled all the financial stuff.
After i left his location, he opened his own restaurant
I went across the street, and started with nothing, we have 8 straight years getting a certificate of excellence from trip advisor, we made the list of the top 100 mexican restaurants more than a few times, and we have been featured over and over again by the foreign and mexican media as one of the top restaurants in baja sur, etc etc

My ex partner Aldo was a great guy, we liked each other, we worked well together, but he had personal problems that affected me financially, so the relationship didnt work.

This whole past year, i have been pretty much abstent from the kitchen, i am 48, hypertensive, slightly overweight, and my blood sugar aint so good, so yes i am afraid to get covid and havent cooked in a long time. But fortunately, in about 2 weeks i get my second shot, and 15 days after that i am ready to get back in the saddle.

Hi to all the old timers that are still here, and a big f to all the usual trolls and haters and wackos who come and go with the years.

Be safe guys!!! peace!!!

(tried logging in with my old account, but man, its been like 15 years, i dont remember my password.

[Edited on 7-26-2021 by JESSE2]

Jack Swords - 7-25-2021 at 08:01 PM

So good to hear from you Jesse from this old timer. Take care of yourself and glad to hear you're getting "back in the saddle".

JESSE2 - 7-25-2021 at 08:03 PM

Quote: Originally posted by Jack Swords  
So good to hear from you Jesse from this old timer. Take care of yourself and glad to hear you're getting "back in the saddle".

Good to see you around Jack, saludos amigo!!!

AKgringo - 7-25-2021 at 08:08 PM

JESSE2, I don't get down town much, but I love spending time near La Paz! The next time I am down there, I intend to check out your restaurant!

David K - 7-25-2021 at 08:27 PM

Thanks for responding tonight, amigo. Good to see you on Nomad once again.
Keep doing what you do and you will overcome the hiccups of business.