BajaNomad

Free Baja Books

Neal Johns - 2-5-2009 at 07:42 PM

Many Baja books are available for free reading thanks to Google (Search for Baja California):

http://books.google.com/googlebooks/mobile/

David K - 2-5-2009 at 09:36 PM

Gee Neal, I was getting all excited... ready to drive up to Lytle Creek in the morning with an empty truck!!!:bounce::lol:

2-tie-dye-4 - 2-6-2009 at 04:18 AM

A little help please, I bought the Baja Maps, love em, but my check has not been cashed. It's been two months so maybe it got lost and I should send another. I already deleted my info, who do I talk to? I'm thinking BajaJudy but the dementia is kicking in.
Thanks for any help.

David K - 2-6-2009 at 08:59 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by 2-tie-dye-4
A little help please, I bought the Baja Maps, love em, but my check has not been cashed. It's been two months so maybe it got lost and I should send another. I already deleted my info, who do I talk to? I'm thinking BajaJudy but the dementia is kicking in.
Thanks for any help.

Perhaps email or u2u Judy, because she may not see it in this thread about free books on Google...? You sent the check and they sent the maps... I would think it is upon them to contact you if they lost your money?

How are things at the Haunted Hamburger?

2-tie-dye-4 - 2-6-2009 at 01:56 PM

Thanks, David K
The haunted Hamburger is alive and well in our little ghost town. Sunday was very ghostly, lot's of places closed early due to the Superbowl. Don't forget to let us know if you find yourself coming to Jerome.

JEROME, AZ Nov., 2007:

David K - 2-6-2009 at 02:17 PM

Baja Angel and I would love to come back... What an intersting place it is!

2-tie-dye-4 - 2-6-2009 at 05:05 PM

That's my neighborhood!

jeans - 2-6-2009 at 05:49 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by David K
Gee Neal, I was getting all excited... ready to drive up to Lytle Creek in the morning with an empty truck!!!:bounce::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
That was my vision when I read the heading. How are you, Neal? Has Paulina elbowed her way into my place in line? Say it isn't so:dudette:

Neal Johns - 2-6-2009 at 07:29 PM

jeans, it's time to refreach your number! Are you coming down for the Great Matomi Run?

jeans - 2-6-2009 at 11:28 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Neal Johns
jeans, it's time to refreach your number! Are you coming down for the Great Matomi Run?

As intriguing as refreaching sounds, I wish I could..my jeep has not been on dirt since an April run up Rockhouse Canyon in ABDSP.

But if I'm not there, you'll just show your pop-up :o to some other :dudette: and then she'll be first in line! I know how you work!