BajaNomad

night hike in march full moon

fernando - 2-11-2009 at 07:50 PM

Hi Im organizing a night hike in the Punta Banda area during the march full moon. The idea is to start walking at sunset for about 2-3 hours. I hired an aromatherapy masagist so we get a 1/2 hour masage at the end of the walk. We spend the night camping and we return on sunday. If you are interested let me know

Fernando
www.baja-outfitters.com

Von - 2-11-2009 at 08:03 PM

I saw a moroon Ford Edge limitted awd from punta banda here in San diego today the plates said Punta Banda yacht club is there one? Cool..

Paulina - 2-11-2009 at 08:12 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Von
... the plates said Punta Banda yacht club is there one? Cool..

Yes, and to my knowledge, none of the members own one.
A fun group of people.

P<*)))>{

danaeb - 2-11-2009 at 10:16 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by fernando
Hi Im organizing a night hike in the Punta Banda area during the march full moon. The idea is to start walking at sunset for about 2-3 hours. I hired an aromatherapy masagist so we get a 1/2 hour masage at the end of the walk. We spend the night camping and we return on sunday. If you are interested let me know

Fernando
www.baja-outfitters.com

FISHBUCK! Is this you? :?::?::?:

fishbuck - 2-11-2009 at 10:34 PM

No, not me. All my night hikes are on Revolution Bv. in Tijuana! I always hire a masagist too!;D

Quote:
Originally posted by danaeb
Quote:
Originally posted by fernando

Fernando
www.baja-outfitters.com

FISHBUCK! Is this you? :?::?::?:

Bajahowodd - 2-11-2009 at 11:53 PM

:?:

fernando - 2-12-2009 at 10:31 AM

Thats funny Fishbuck actually thats why I speciffied itas an aromatherapy massagist so there wouldnt be speculation about the massage type...you are welcome to attend anyway.

Fernando

bajamigo - 2-12-2009 at 10:49 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Von
I saw a moroon Ford Edge limitted awd from punta banda here in San diego today the plates said Punta Banda yacht club is there one? Cool..

What do you mean by "yacht?"

Vince, Editor of the "Dinghy"
(Punta Banda Yacht Club newsletter)

bajabound2005 - 2-12-2009 at 11:00 AM

I'm a PBYC member and have a kayak! Doesn't that count?

DENNIS - 2-12-2009 at 11:20 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Von

Hey....That was me and my pal Trish. It's her car....fun on the road. Has all the bells and whistles. We both are members in good standing of the Yacht Club. I'm an Admiral and she's a Major or somethin'.....can't remember everything.

bigboy - 2-12-2009 at 01:04 PM

I belong to the Punta Banda Yacht club. I own two yachts:

1) 16 foot Stur-Dee Dory, 25HP outboard

2) 15 foot Western Eagle skiff, 15HP outboard

bajabound2005 - 2-12-2009 at 01:12 PM

and Bigboy has a full crew...but we are drifting from the topic of this post.

Sounds like a great outing, Fernando, except for that camping part...

fernando - 2-12-2009 at 01:15 PM

Thanks for getting the topic back on track Bajabound

why you dont like the idea of camping?

bajadock - 2-12-2009 at 01:54 PM

Fernando,
A few of us living on Punta Banda enjoy hiking. Some of us are able to sleep in moonglow from our cozy beds. Others enjoy the campfire of our living room fireplaces. More enjoy the food & beverage service available at neighbors' kitchens.
Stop in when you're in the area.

bajabound2005 - 2-12-2009 at 05:21 PM

What Doc said! Fernando, our idea of camping is a Motel 6!

Cyanide41 - 2-13-2009 at 07:18 AM

I love to go camping. I could be interested. I am assuming your are doing this on or around March 14th. I will have to check my schedule.

fernando - 2-13-2009 at 08:52 AM

The date is march 7th and 8th. i have posted the itinerary at the Baja Classified adds under the guided trips and tours.

Hope you can make it

DENNIS - 2-13-2009 at 10:16 AM

If you decide to hike to Sharky's, let me know.

Cyanide41 - 2-13-2009 at 10:53 AM

what's sharky's?

DENNIS - 2-13-2009 at 11:44 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Cyanide41
what's sharky's?

It's a sleazy c-cktail lounge. I love it. For me, it's the true heart of Mexico.

EnseNADAslim - 3-18-2009 at 12:35 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by DENNIS
Quote:
Originally posted by Cyanide41
what's sharky's?

It's a sleazy c-cktail lounge. I love it. For me, it's the true heart of Mexico.

Did someone mention Sleazy??? Hey, how's the food there? Drive by it all the time heading to Pacific Hardware and I've wondered if they have good food. I've thought it would be a good place to go watch a hockey game.
Oh yea,,,,,How was the Hike???