BajaNomad

Mark Mulligan La Paz concert - Feb 27

BMG - 2-25-2009 at 12:24 PM

Singer/songwriter Mark Mulligan from San Carlos, Sonora is going to be in La Paz this next Friday night 6-9pm (concert seating begins at 5pm). He'll perform at Restaurante La Costa on the corner of Navarro and Topete. Tickets are M$75 pp. Can be purchased at the door if any are still available or contact Alex or Sue 612-154-0376.

La Costa (612-122-88-08) will be serving complimentary chips & salsa with some special drink prices. The restaurant serves good food and has a full bar.

Mark's website

Sample music clips

Disclaimers - I do not know Mark Mulligan. I am not involved with the promotion of the concert (Linguine and I paid for our tickets.) I have never seen Mark live and we going on the recommendation of some cruising friends who really enjoy his concerts (note: they are Parrot Heads.) You will probably NOT see me dance.

2-tie-dye-4 - 2-26-2009 at 04:59 AM

Mark Mulligan is great, yes, I am a parrothead. We got to see him in San Carlos on Valentine's day in 07. I highly recommend his concert.

oxxo - 2-26-2009 at 05:36 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by BMGYou will probably NOT see me dance.

Dang! I'm going to give my ticket away then.

A fun concert.

BMG - 2-28-2009 at 08:39 AM

Looked like everyone had a good time last night. Mark Mulligan puts on a fun show. La Costa Restaurante did a good job considering there were 238 people listening to the music, dancing, eating and drinking.

Even I got up and danced a time or 2.

lingililingili - 2-28-2009 at 09:43 AM

Dance he did! This is always a special treat! We did have a great time and were happy the Vandenbergs could join us.