BajaNomad

chat

Debra - 6-9-2004 at 11:32 AM

Sounds good to me Glenn, let me know when.......I kind of miss our old chat sessions.

bajalera - 6-9-2004 at 01:20 PM

As somebody who has never chatted, I've got some questions: Can anybody join in, or is this for a group who know each other? Does a chat room get too crowded to be practical?

Lera

David K - 6-9-2004 at 03:17 PM

Glenn, I asked Doug to add the link to Nomad chat (non-java) at the top of the forum so we could get this thing going. It was great back before 9-11 when we all started watching the news everynight. Since then Talk City died (where my chat room 'gobaja' was) and came back different.

There may be a problem still with the non-java chat and my WebTV working, but every night at 9pm I will try and be there.

David K - 6-9-2004 at 10:46 PM

Glenn, it's 10:45 and I am on the PC now... I will be in Chat for a couple minutes to see how it works...

postnote: It worked fine on my pc... Doug (Sr. BajaNomad) and Whistler were both there and we chated for 30 minutes...

[Edited on 6-10-2004 by David K]

Glenn, David....Doug

Debra - 6-10-2004 at 11:00 AM

Sorry I missed the chat last night (I was in bed reading the Baja Adventure Book :)

Maybe I can make it tonight, I have plans Friday, but, Saturday the hubby is taking Brendan to the Drive-in.....see you then????

BTW, I never once saw any "ugly" in the old chat room. Grover, Lera.....join in.

Bob H - 6-10-2004 at 01:44 PM

Will anyone be on there this evening?
Bob H