BajaNomad

Turtle bust

Pages:  1  ..  17    19

ELINVESTIG8R - 10-31-2010 at 04:31 AM

Thank you Baja Nomad!

ELINVESTIG8R - 10-31-2010 at 09:01 AM

Rafael it looks like you did the impossible! You shut the Naysayers up. Congratulations. Now if they respond to you in a negative way, it will be because they are just ignoramuses.

DianaT - 10-31-2010 at 09:04 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by ELINVESTIG8R
Rafael it looks like you did the impossible! You shut the Naysayers up. Congratulations. Now if they respond to you in a negative way, it will be because they are just ignoramuses.

I find the information confusing----does it mean she was found guilty by the courts and there are no appeals left?

Thanks

ELINVESTIG8R - 10-31-2010 at 09:21 AM

Rafael can you answer Diana T's question...Thank you.

Baja&Back - 10-31-2010 at 09:41 AM

Doug: Why is this person:lol: still on the forum??? :?:
61 pages of garbage plugging your server ...

MsTerieus - 10-31-2010 at 10:27 AM

OK -- After 61 pages of this stuff, I'd appreciate a translation of the Court's summary to which the link, above, leads. Is there no actual Court Opinion in the case, or at least a Judgment???

David K - 10-31-2010 at 10:38 AM

:rolleyes:

tripledigitken - 10-31-2010 at 10:44 AM

After reading this thread with all the back and forth accusations, how's the business there?

Other than David, who has supported Munoz from the outset, how many would stop and give them your business? Granted things are slow down south now, but I saw not one car/truck parked at either business last week or 2 passes by over the last year.

Ken

ELINVESTIG8R - 10-31-2010 at 10:48 AM

See Rafael I told you. Pay no attention to anyone saying negative things against you. Geeesh!

tripledigitken - 10-31-2010 at 10:55 AM

David,

I justed asked a question, and relayed my observations. Regardless of who is at fault, there has been way too much drama at those properties to entice me to stop in. From what I have observed others seem to agree.

Ken

ELINVESTIG8R - 10-31-2010 at 11:22 AM

I am ashamed of those in here who have lambasted Rafael for no other reason than to be mean or because they blindly elected to give their allegiance to the other party. When Rafael produced his paperwork I absolutely joined in supporting him with respect to the paperwork he produced and placed on his website. I was also willing to wait for a court decision regarding Mark and Olivia involvement in the turtle incident and the drug allegations. It appears that some of those issued may have been resolved by the court. I just want to say that some of you in here are truly evil people or just have an extremely negative personality. I thank God I am not your neighbor or friend.

DianaT - 10-31-2010 at 11:55 AM

Quote:
Rafael can you answer Diana T's question...Thank you.

I do hope that he or someone answers in a very simple way.

Has the court found them guilty and if so guilty of what?
Do they have more appeals available?

While I certainly hope that Mark and Olivia are not guilty of anything, I have tried to keep an open mind because I do know that sometimes people are not who they present themselves to be. Some people are very good at presenting themselves to be who ever you want them to be.

There may be several guilty parties, but maybe guilty of different things.

So after all of this thread, I do hope it will end with some final resolution.

KAT54 - 10-31-2010 at 01:14 PM

Is Olivia still in Baja?
If she spent $500,000 for a defense,
Why did not she win?
No bribes?
Where are the Drug Friends when you need them?
If drugs come in every 21 days where is the Army?
Why are not they caught?
I do not understand?
Is the hotel open?
Is Narcs place open?
Can I stop there for a quick bite?
Who loaned the money for the BAIL?

Hook - 10-31-2010 at 01:34 PM

Mr. Investigator, you seem to be concluding that parties found guilty in a court of law in Mexico should be viewed as guilty? I mean, guilty of something more than have shallower pockets than the accuser.

Turtle soup? This thread reminds me of Duck Soup.

Here's the scene where Rafael, in the center, is sulking because the Mexican authorities on his left and right want more money to convict the accused.

But, in the end, we are left with a happy ending???

Can't wait to book an "all-inclusive" vacation at the Ramuma Inn. I'm sure I'll sleep soundly. The place has such "history".......................

[Edited on 10-31-2010 by Hook]

Cypress - 10-31-2010 at 01:53 PM

:o The Hwy goes on forever and the party never ends.:biggrin:

elgatoloco - 10-31-2010 at 01:59 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by ligui
How does it go ? DAY's of their lives...:(

As the Palapa turns...................

ELINVESTIG8R - 10-31-2010 at 02:45 PM

Rafael, don't listen to the people who heap unsubstantiate B.S. on you. They are sore losers because you were right and they were rooting for the other side to be right. That's what I call sour grapes.

ramuma53 - 10-31-2010 at 06:27 PM

Diana T
The sentence you are reading is from the Supreme Court, but as you see in the last line, she backed off from the appeal, trying to reduce her sentence, but the last news I have, is that the sentence is for 9 years.
She no longer argued that she was innocent in the appeal, she tried to argue that the law was an incomplete one and that there was no law against harming the sea turtles, but the judge just showed her the law and after seeing that her cause was a lost one, she backed off accepting her sentence and guilty verdict.
Her last appeal was against the formal imprisonment order and she lost it, she now have to show herself to prison to start serving her sentence, but I doubt she will show herself, that is why I am calling her, an on the run criminal and it is not only her, her cook too and we think Mark too, but the public sentence does not say because it has the names crossed.
But you have to remember that she is a hardened criminal, she already have one criminal sentence that never complied with, one for fraud against Mr. and Mrs. Christ and also the sentence to 6 years for the Jimmy Higgs injury with intent to kill and she has never served any one of those, she just bribe every police officer near her, but we will try this one in a different way, because it is a federal sentence.
Long gone is any intent to say that it was a setup, she had 20 police and Navy officials saying it was not, she just accepted it at the end.
Now we think that it was a deal with the police to go because of the sea turtle and not for the drugs, they had the drug charges documented, but that meeting between Mark and the Federal Police commander was a very disturbing fact, just hours before her apprehension.
I have the whole sentence and I will upload it to the same webpage, only it is about 50 pages, but a very illustrative 50 pages, where she does not argue that she was serving the sea turtles to clients or that it was a set up by me, she only argue the law was an unconstitutional one.
As we see it now, the one who put her down was Mark Jerome Burbey, because he, right away, said that the sea turtle was not for sale and that literally accept, that they had the sea turtles and that is the worst felony; he was the best prosecution witness together with the Marine who caught her trying to take the stew out the back door, he was the one who had the meeting with the Federal Police commander and the last on using the restaurant telephone and the one who was not there during the raid, just make your own conclusions.

ramuma53 - 10-31-2010 at 06:33 PM

TripledigitKen
Would you believe that she just spent USD$500,000 dollars documented on legal costs and about USD$1´000,000 in undocumented bribes, coming from that loney place, just by selling a few hamburgers a year????? come on, do not pull my leg, a lot of people knew and know what the real business there was.

ramuma53 - 10-31-2010 at 06:38 PM

Diana T
Has the court found them guilty and if so guilty of what?
YES, SHE WAS FOUND GILTY OF HARMING A SEA TURTLE, A PROTECTED SPECIES AND SELING THEM AT HER RESTAURANT, SHE APPEALED TO THE SUPREME FEDERAL COURT, NOT ARGUING THAT SHE DID NOT COOKED THE SEA TURTLES, OR THAT IT WAS A SET UP, SHE ONLY ARGUED THAT THE LAW WAS AN UNCONSTITUTIONAL ONE AND AT THE END, SHE BACKED OFF THE APPEAL ACCEPTING THE FORMAL IMPRISIONMENT ORDER, MEANING SHE ACCEPTED HER GUILT AT THE END.
Do they have more appeals available?
NO, THE SUPREME COURT IS THE SUPREME COURT, THE LAST OPTION AND IT IS GONE, SHE HAS TO GO TO PRISION NOW BUT SHE DID NOT SHOWED UP AS PROMISED IN HER BAIL AND NOW IS AN ON THE RUN CONVICTED CRIMINAL.

[Edited on 11-1-2010 by ramuma53]

JESSE - 10-31-2010 at 06:42 PM

ITS DISGUSTING WHAT THIS SCAM ARTIST HAS ACHIEVED HERE, AND UNFORTUNATELLY ALL WITH THE HELP OF A COUPLE OF NOMADS. I TRULY WISH THOSE THAT HAVE HELPED THIS WELL KNOWN SHADY CARACTER, THAT YOU NEVER BUY PROPERTY HERE IN BAJA, AND RUN INTO A CARACTER HALF HAS DESTRUCTIVE AND FULL OF LIES AS THIS SORRY EXAMPLE OF A "LAWYER" IS.

IT IS INCREDIBLE TO ME, THAT CONSIDERING ALL THE PROBLEMS, SCAMS, THEFTS, AND INJUSTICES THAT SO MANY AMERICANS HAVE ENDURED CONCERNING THEIR BAJA PROPERTIES OVER THE YEARS. THAT THIS GUY IS STILL GIVEN THE CHANCE TO CONTINUE HIS RELENTLESS AND DECEITFUL ATTACK ON THIS BOARD.

IN ALL OF MY YEARS IN BAJANOMADS, THIS IS THE ONLY TIME, THAT I AM COMPLETELY BEYOND WORDS TO DESCRIBE WHY THIS MAN IS STILL ALLOWED TO DO HIS DIRTY LITTLE WORK HERE.

WHAT A SHAME.

ramuma53 - 10-31-2010 at 06:50 PM

Kat54
Is Olivia still in Baja? yes she is at her house, but she don’t suppose to be there, but we can see her every day, she even go to Mulege openly and no police see her even if there is an order for her apprehension.

If she spent $500,000 for a defense,
Why did not she win? Because the judge was under a watchful eye from the environmental groups and me and 4 police agencies and even after that, she managed to obtain bail and if you see it is illegal to obtain bail if the penalty is over 6 years and this one is 9.
No bribes? Yes to stay out of jail during the trial and that is now a problem for the judge who does not have a criminal in custody.

Where are the Drug Friends when you need them? where do you think the money for her defense came from? Hamburgers from that lonely place????

If drugs come in every 21 days where is the Army? IN, you must have heard that 150,000 kilos of dope were caught in Tijuana after coming through every army check point in Baja and that amount you do not hide just anyplace

Why are not they caught? Give it time, they are still working on it, but do not wait for it standing, sit down or you may get tired.

I do not understand? I know you have always been partial, but I dot consider you slow, come on, just accept it, it hurts not to have a supplier, but one will come up soon.

Is the hotel open? Yes, the hotel has nothing to do with this.

Is Narcs place open? NO it is closed but Olivia is at her house hiding.

Can I stop there for a quick bite? Yes of course, hope she does not bite you very hard.

Who loaned the money for the BAIL? Come on, you will convince me you are slow, just the bail bond was the equivalent of 300 of her working days and that does not include the drug money; who can spend USD$500,000 on legal costs plus the usual bribe to stay out of jail during the trial???? Just make your numbers and that is a lot of hamburgers.

ramuma53 - 10-31-2010 at 07:00 PM

Jesse the known liar
I was missing you, but you can´t stay out with your lies.

Just prove one of your lies here, like I have done with every word I said here.

You are just exposing yourself as a sorry liar and every one here know it now.

ramuma53 - 10-31-2010 at 08:04 PM

Hook
You really are a funny guy
First, I was not the accuser, I wasn´t even part of the trial, even if Olivia tried to include me, as the set up guy, the accuser was the Federal Government and 4 police and Navy agencies and I think the guy behind everything and who put the heaviest stone on her head, was Mark Jerome Burbey.
Just check the start of this thread, who came right away saying here, that they had the turtle, but it was not for sale? Mark Jerome Burbey alias Narc; latter Olivia herself said here, that she was cooking the turtles for an Ensenada family and that was accepting her guilt and the judge saw it too that way, plus the police testimonies too of course.
Just check Olivia and Narc emails, they themselves call their place ¨smugglers cove¨ you can call it to be cynics and they just thought, they had everything under control and believe me, they had it for years, but they made the same mistake Gotty made in the USA, they became too noticeable after ordering 7 front newspaper pages on el Sudcaliforniano against me, because very body know you need a lot of money to do that; they became noticeable and they became cynics and just continued with their business as usual and that is why the Navy intelligence officers and FBI were able to document the drug unloadings; if it weren’t for those newspapers she ordered, the police would have never believed me; of curse they checked me first and found nothing and then they started looking the other way following the money and started finding on Oliva´s side.
Just remember, that when the cases are too noticeable, the usually corrupt officials suddenly become very honest.

ELINVESTIG8R - 10-31-2010 at 08:17 PM

Ok can Occam's Razor be applied here?

ramuma53 - 10-31-2010 at 08:32 PM

Elinvetigat8r
I doubt many will understand your logic argument, but from the start we have been battling here with people who was very partial to the side of Oliguacamole or Olivia or La Vaquera and Narc.
If you see, many of them, trying to desvirtuate the argument, make the right questions and rise the base arguments. trying to help her, they sink her more and more, so do not worry, the sea turtles are singing in heaven at this time.

dtbushpilot - 10-31-2010 at 09:39 PM

I've been going there for 15 years, back when it was Mike and Olivia (not to imply anything negative about Marc). I'm an "old hippy" kind of guy and have the necessary "bank" to have a good time anywhere I go.

I find it curious that in all the times I have stopped at the restaurant, camped on the beach and yes, even stayed at the motel that I have never once been offered drugs by Mike, Marc or Olivia.....Come on guys, what's wrong with me? I'm a cool dude, I can afford a joint or a pound or whatever, I throw a lot of pesos around, why haven't I been invited to partake in the bounty? I'm a pretty cool dude....at least I think I am...(fellow Nomads, please let me know if I am mistaken)....What's wrong with me?

I've always considered myself to be pretty cool for an old guy.....I know they didn't see me wearing that stupid hat so that can't be the reason...Why was I excluded?

Perhaps it was all for the best....I wasn't interested in a bowl of turtle soup after all......a few joints?.......best not to go there....I'm just disappointed that I was excluded.....

How about a poll on all the Nomads that weren't offered drugs or turtle soup at Buneventura?.....Maybe I would feel better if I found that I wasn't the only one left out.....dt

Skipjack Joe - 10-31-2010 at 10:50 PM

Doug Means,

Can you please step in and tell us why you have allowed this man, this champion of justice, to spill his hatred on this board for so long?

ramuma53 - 10-31-2010 at 11:51 PM

Dtbushpilot
I would have to be the first one to say that, they have never offered me any drug and I have been at the bar a lot of times, but I know a lot of people who have complained about being offered, also they offer drugs to all my employees and I started having problems like that from Feliciano, who everybody know ended up in a rehab place, he was always offering to my employees and customers even coming all the way to the hotel.

ramuma53 - 11-1-2010 at 12:08 AM

Akipjack Joe
I just give information that I have and every people has the right to know if they want and that is why so much people read this thread; I know that people like you or Jesee the known liar or others, would like, every people to remain ignorant about these facts, but this is internet and a public forum; you can not keep information from reaching people, even if you try and try, and you should know, because you have tried to stop this thread a lot of times with your out of place comments.

Why do you think it has 1,846 replies and 106,257 reviews and so much and so pasionate participation? why do you think they have followed it for so long? and why are you here commenting also?

What has ventilated here, is of importance for a lot of people for diferent reasons, because Olivia and Mark are very well known and because a lot of people know of their activities and thought they would go on and on and others because they just thought that they were good people, some because they want to protect the sea turtles and nature, but the main reason, is because it is public interest and you can not prevent people from knowing what they want to know or you will end up in another hitlerian era.
You certainly sound like you would want to be there already.:o

ELINVESTIG8R - 11-1-2010 at 04:56 AM

Rafael people commenting in a negative way to you are talking through their hats as usual. Thank God I do not know them or have them as friends because of the way they illogically process information. You continue posting on Baja Nomad as you have the same rights on here as the illogical thinkers.

Illogical Thinker

Skipjack Joe - 11-1-2010 at 10:11 AM

Ramuma,

The question was addressed to the moderator. Not you.

What I think of you personally is unprintable here.

tripledigitken - 11-1-2010 at 10:14 AM

Quote:
Rafael people commenting in a negative way to you are talking through their hats as usual. Thank God I do not know them or have them as friends because of the way they illogically process information. You continue posting on Baja Nomad as you have the same rights on here as the illogical thinkers.

Illogical Thinker

Only those that agree with you on this issue are potential friends, really?

David K - 11-1-2010 at 10:16 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by JESSE
ITS DISGUSTING WHAT THIS SCAM ARTIST HAS ACHIEVED HERE, AND UNFORTUNATELLY ALL WITH THE HELP OF A COUPLE OF NOMADS. I TRULY WISH THOSE THAT HAVE HELPED THIS WELL KNOWN SHADY CARACTER, THAT YOU NEVER BUY PROPERTY HERE IN BAJA, AND RUN INTO A CARACTER HALF HAS DESTRUCTIVE AND FULL OF LIES AS THIS SORRY EXAMPLE OF A "LAWYER" IS.

IT IS INCREDIBLE TO ME, THAT CONSIDERING ALL THE PROBLEMS, SCAMS, THEFTS, AND INJUSTICES THAT SO MANY AMERICANS HAVE ENDURED CONCERNING THEIR BAJA PROPERTIES OVER THE YEARS. THAT THIS GUY IS STILL GIVEN THE CHANCE TO CONTINUE HIS RELENTLESS AND DECEITFUL ATTACK ON THIS BOARD.

IN ALL OF MY YEARS IN BAJANOMADS, THIS IS THE ONLY TIME, THAT I AM COMPLETELY BEYOND WORDS TO DESCRIBE WHY THIS MAN IS STILL ALLOWED TO DO HIS DIRTY LITTLE WORK HERE.

WHAT A SHAME.

x2 (ditto)

ramuma53 - 11-1-2010 at 10:32 AM

Elinvetigat8r
They are not illogical or even process information in a wrong way, they Know of Olivia´s illegal activities and try to cover up their supplier and justify why they used to go there and it does not apply to everybody, because the attitude have changed in a lot of people, they did not believe at the start, now they allowed information to come in, after irrefutable proof was presented here, but you can easily differentiate the two groups, one is illogical and attack without any consideration to logic or reason even in front of irrefutable proof and the others think they were defending a friend but listen to reason.
Some of them, the day visitors, knew Olivia and Narc as good people, because they knew their front face, but people visiting at night, knew she is a drug addict and not a new one and Narc too; that is why they have crashed so many times and she has a face paralysis; she is destroying herself too, she used to be a beautiful lady and now she is just an old ugly drug and alcohol addict.
I do not hate them. I just know that drugs destroy people and should not be allowed to control places; I have a hard time getting employees who are drug free, just to end up knowing she supplied them drugs and I have to fire them, also I do not want to be confused with one of them when people say in Buenaventura you can get drugs; she and Narc control people giving them drugs, just ask Eddy and I will not allow that in my business and I believe that nobody here, would allow it, if they were in my place, almost everybody who is not a drug user, would do exactly the same as I am doing or worst, I know and I have received a lot of emails saying exactly that coming from Nomads.
If they were just a hamburger business, I would not attack them, why? They give a service I do not give, they would be useful for my business, but they are not just a hamburger business, they bring drugs to paradise and put dirt on a beautiful place, they do not respect even nature, they just profit from anything. On the other side, why would she hate us? We bring people with the hotel and that would be good for her business; but we are not good for her other business and she know I will not ever allow drugs there and that is the braking point.
You said that you witnessed a turtle killing and it is horrible I know and I witnessed Narc killing a beautiful piggy and several of our dogs and you know evil people when they can do that without even feeling anything; the animal cries, the impotence to defend itself, the terror face and they do not feel anything, they are just thinking about the money they are going to get for that meat and is the same for selling drugs, but with humans, you destroy humans with drugs and I cannot make an accommodating deal with that fact.

Restaurant??

tehag - 11-1-2010 at 10:45 AM

Has anyone been by Buenaventura lately? Are those desperate fugitives in there flipping burgers? Funny place to hide out if they were, eh? Someone should drop in and see.

By the way, I think those futuristic renderings on R53's website look just like one of the recently canceled wacky projects in the Middle East, identical in fact. Also, the address of R53's "office" Googles to a Mailbox business in a strip mall in Chula Vista, CA.

ELINVESTIG8R - 11-1-2010 at 10:46 AM

Hey Rafael, what have you done to these people who detest you so much?

Do you know them personally?

Have you screwed them?

What's with these people?

Rafael come clean. Tell us what monstrous crime(s) you have committed against them.

You must have done something despicable to get this much grief from these people.

You are being judged and people are waiting for a response.

David K - 11-1-2010 at 10:51 AM

We ate there twice last year, posted photos, found Mark and Olivia credible, honest, hard working and very friendly people who are doing all they can to survive the hate attacks by their neighbor (who doesn't even live there). :coolup:

We talked with others who also live or vacation on Bahia Concepcion and without question find everything ramuma53 says to be total fabrication. I have tried to relate my findings with others here... alas some chose to believe the drama.:?:

Skipjack Joe - 11-1-2010 at 11:05 AM

Well, even if the drama was true.

Think about it. This is akin to someone watching the proceedings through a window at San Quentin's execution room, feverishly writing notes about everything, and publishing it to a hungry public that wants to hear every gasp and see every twitch.

The whole thing is disgusting.

JESSE - 11-1-2010 at 04:04 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by David K
We ate there twice last year, posted photos, found Mark and Olivia credible, honest, hard working and very friendly people who are doing all they can to survive the hate attacks by their neighbor (who doesn't even live there). :coolup:

We talked with others who also live or vacation on Bahia Concepcion and without question find everything ramuma53 says to be total fabrication. I have tried to relate my findings with others here... alas some chose to believe the drama.:?:

Exact same thing here David, i go to Mulege a few times a year, and most people have very rancid opinions about Muñoz, many would love to see him in jail and would love to vent their opinions, but are afraid of his attacks.

ramuma53 - 11-1-2010 at 09:01 PM

Come on Jesse the known liar
Lie a little more desperatly, you are not helping the sea turtle merchants enough and you are not going to get your free hamburger.

ramuma53 - 11-1-2010 at 09:06 PM

Skipjack Joe
People are not there looking, how Olivia goes to jail or how are they going to be housed in Santa Rosalia, they are interested because many of them used to to eat there and want to know what are the true facts about those people they found so normal.
What is wrong with that? nothing, but you try desperately to exacerbate the case to try to hide the true facts. Olivia is going to jail or she is going to be an on the run convicted criminal and either way, her criminal days at the restaurant are over.
The Federal Zone just received the sentence and that is one of the main causes for voiding a concesion, she is going one way or the other and you are going to need to find another drug supplier there, sorry.

ramuma53 - 11-1-2010 at 09:18 PM

David K
We are not talking about some poor couple suffering because of a big guy attacks, we are talking about Olivia, Mark and her cook´s legal responsibility for killing, cooking and selling sea turtles, an endangered species and think why they were caught, because they brought too much attention on themselves because they published 7 front pages news attacks on me, exactly the opposite you are claiming.
How come if they are the poor attacked couple, they were able to spend USD$500,000 dollars in legal expenses plus bribes to stay out of jail; do you really believe that selling hamburgers they can afford that, or paying for 7 main newspaper front pages??? Just to attack me falsely as was later demonstrated; are those the same poor couple you are talkie about????????
David K, you sound almost like a reasonable guy, but jus t too concerned on covering the true facts and it is clear that you and some others are more interested in hiding Olivias crimes, that to protect nature and I wonder what your reasons are to be unreasonable? But it is clear, you are partial and unreasonable and every people here are noticing.

Bajatripper - 11-1-2010 at 09:22 PM

Quote:
I am ashamed of those in here who have lambasted Rafael for no other reason than to be mean or because they blindly elected to give their allegiance to the other party.

No, David, it has NOT been "for no other reason than to be mean or because of any blind allegiance issues" (to whom would that have been, anyway? I don't know any of the parties involved).
The reason I question this scenario is because I read an in-depth investigative article in a local paper, in which they delineated Mr. Munioz's activities in BCS, going back quite a spell. They also looked into some of his border-region carrying ons. Perhaps if you had access to such information, you, too, might be inclined to doubt some of his statements.
Or, maybe not. That "blind allegiance" thing you spoke of tends to show up on your side of the political spectrum more often than not, pure dogma, no independent thought. Can you say "Glen Beck"?

ramuma53 - 11-1-2010 at 09:26 PM

Elinvestiga8r
What have I done to them? are you kidding, I helped to put their supplier in jail, isn´t that enough?????? if you were a drug user and I put your dealer in jail, wouldent you be mad at me??? of course they are mad, so mad they forget that they are working against the current, because +100,000 are reading this and they are being shown as the people trying to protect the sea turtle killers.
Just let them expose themselves, they are really cooperating to put the criminals in jail, remember that there is no such thing as bad publicity.

toneart - 11-1-2010 at 09:33 PM

Ramuma-

Are you saying that the Nomads who are skeptical of your position in this matter are drug customers and therefore are posting their skepticism because they are mad...mad because you are putting their drug dealers in prison?

Bajatripper - 11-1-2010 at 09:37 PM

Quote:
David K, you sound almost like a reasonable guy, but jus t too concerned on covering the true facts and it is clear that you and some others are more interested in hiding Olivias crimes, that to protect nature and I wonder what your reasons are to be unreasonable?

Yeah, David K. I'm starting to wonder about you, too. Are Olivia and Marc the Narc your secret suppliers? How much does an ounce go for--just in case I'm asked, you understand. Do they give discounts if one buys in bulk? Is their turtle soup better than that served at Mollello's? And is it true that they use beach sand to cut the coke?

bajamigo - 11-1-2010 at 09:39 PM

I think Bajatripper is onto something.

ramuma53 - 11-1-2010 at 09:43 PM

Bajatripper

There is your problem, you read the newspapers published by Olivia, that latter were proved false; why don´t you mention the correction published in the same newspaper to avoid a lawsuit? No you are partial and use every dirty trick, to try to hide the facts, THAT WE ARE TALKING ABOUT PEOPLE WHO WERE KILLING, COOKING AND SELLING SEA TURTLES, A CRIMINAL ACT and you are trying desperately to attack the accuser.

Sorry but I didn´t prosecute her, she was caught by the Federal government in the act and she even accepted her guilt, how are you going to cover that??????

On the border region, there is nothing against me in the newspapers; I was the founder of the Workers party in Rosarito and a Senate candidate for Baja California and the owner of one of the most read newspapers in the Estate, what is wrong with that for you????? That I was attacked in the newspapers? Yes I was, because I was publishing LA VERDADERA HISTORIA DE ROSARITO in my newspaper and uncovering all the legal problem that exist there concerning the land; what is wrong with that for you?
Why don’t you publish here your proof about your sayings, maybe that way people here would CONDONE THE TURTLE KILLINGS???

ramuma53 - 11-1-2010 at 09:46 PM

toneart

YES:yes::yes::yes:;D

Pages:  1  ..  17    19