BajaNomad

Posting anonymously

jrbaja - 6-10-2004 at 09:41 PM

Most all of the posts made by anon. are ridiculous. Tonight they were directed at DK and they were just plain juvenile nonsense. Most of them seem to be.
Should there be some regulation so Doug can spend more time teaching me to post pictures rather than deleting BS?
I vote YES!

Packoderm - 6-10-2004 at 09:47 PM

The hardest thing about posting anonymously is spelling anonymous correctly.

surfer jim - 6-11-2004 at 08:30 AM

Alright ...what is it?.....goat what?.....

Question?

meme - 6-11-2004 at 01:52 PM

If you are secure in your own mind with what you are posting and NOT hiding OUT from something? Why do you feel the need to Post Anonymously?Just doesn't seem to me like you should care who sees who you are? Many do not use thier own real names on the boards anyway?
LOL LOL! You are Right Packoderm! It's even hard to spell!!! Lol Lol!:?:

I think it just pops up

jrbaja - 6-11-2004 at 02:16 PM

when posting that way. Perhaps there are no evil intentions whatsoever. They just can't spell their own names.:lol:

Welcome back JR

M - 6-11-2004 at 04:17 PM

Yes, there were a couple of rude posts from annon, one also directed at me. Jr. high, ***** and giggle jokes sort of thing. These are GROWN people? (person)
Anyway, they are blocked, AGAIN and will continue to be AGAIN. Silly fool doesn't think we know who they are. I will decline to comment their identity despite the slight made me. My comment? thhhhhwwwwyrrrtppppp.....:moon:
PS. did the windows and french shutters work out for you?
Hugs, M

thhhhhwwwwyrrrtppppp.....

jrbaja - 6-11-2004 at 04:26 PM

:lol::lol::lol:

Thanks M, they are down south at the Bamboo Park in waiting. Plans changed down there so we may be installing them in another area. As of now, they are tied up (literally) with a whole bunch of things waiting for the temp. to cool down (104 the day before we left) and the hurricanes to pass.
I may be headed down for a delivery of donations but will just go down and back. Planning on a couple months dealing with stuff up here. Besides, it's way cooler.
Thank you very much for the windows. You will see an incredible view out them, whichever place they go to.
And, thanks for the welcome!