BajaNomad

palmeto99 - "5 o'clock Charlie"

Pages:  1  2  

DENNIS - 8-8-2009 at 11:06 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by arrowhead

Dennis, I am NOT Nancy, although I did finally figure out you mean Nancy Conroy. Now, be a good boy and get your nose back in Sharksbaja's butt crack where it will stay nice and warm.

Oh well, maybe not. One thing for sure...a couple more responses like that will have you packin' up and movin' out. Thanks for the weekend goal.

Come to think of it, of course you are. If you weren't, you would have taken the cover.
Too quick to deny, Nancy. I also noticed you withheld denial when Corky addressed you as Nancy. Must have slipped by.

[Edited on 8-8-2009 by DENNIS]

Never Mind...

Mexrick - 8-8-2009 at 11:09 AM

I got it. Thanks for the info though.

Sharksbaja - 8-8-2009 at 11:10 AM

Most likely another Nancy Conroy parallel universe.

Crusoe - 8-8-2009 at 11:11 AM

As it seems to us, Coho has got it right. Thank You for your input....Also, it is very unlikely Doug Means would go out of his way to accuse Pierce of any wrong doing, if he did not have some very solid evidence that Pierce is Palmetto. Just logical. ++C++

Hook - 8-8-2009 at 12:44 PM

My money is on Coho, too. Seems to have first hand knowledge without the former financial associations of others.

Interesting how no one on either side has acknowledged his/her post, as if it's not even there.

Hey, so what IS in the former site of the Pelican Reef Bar? I really enjoyed that place. GREAT burgers and fries.

Pelican Reef

Mexrick - 8-8-2009 at 12:51 PM

It is now located where the el Candil is. It is still refered to as The Pelican Reef by the locals but Scotty had to keep the name el Candil because of the long-standing identification with the place. Scotty bought Pierce out and it is now his joint. Bigger restaurant but the bar is about the same size and the same friendly eclectic place. You'll like it.

Old Location

Mexrick - 8-8-2009 at 01:01 PM

The old location is vacant

Hook - 8-8-2009 at 01:23 PM

Hey Rick, can you shed some light on why Geary's 3 day forecasts are no longer being posted on the net? He did a good job covering many passages on the Sea and the outside of Baja. I cant get him on the radio where I am living right now.

I trust no one minds a little hijacking in this post.:cool:

[Edited on 8-8-2009 by Hook]

Geary

Mexrick - 8-8-2009 at 02:23 PM

Sure. His modem took a dump. He is waiting to get a new one shipped to him at which time he will be back on the air.

comitan - 8-8-2009 at 07:00 PM

Dennis

I think its time for you to head over to Sharkeys.:bounce::bounce::lol:

DENNIS - 8-8-2009 at 07:15 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by comitan
Dennis

I think its time for you to head over to Sharkeys.:bounce::bounce::lol:

Thanks, Wiley. I'll just go to bed. Meds arn't working well today.

comitan - 8-8-2009 at 07:22 PM

Have a good sleep, when you wake up in the morning take a 2 mile walk and you won't need the med's. You may not even need the Nomad's:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::O:O:O:lol::lol:

shari - 8-8-2009 at 07:24 PM

night john boy

BajaNuts - 8-8-2009 at 08:44 PM

'night ShariEllen :spingrin::lol::lol::lol:

edit for-
sorry....I couldn't resist:lol:

[Edited on 8-9-2009 by BajaNuts]

Sharksbaja - 8-9-2009 at 01:53 AM

Could Nancy not be Nancy?
Would a world-class journalist sensationalist like NC mess up a possesive noun in a sentence? :?: Ya gotta wonder....

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by DENNIS
OK Nancy. Why don't you take a break from beating people with your law degree.

Dennis, I am NOT Nancy, although I did finally figure out you mean Nancy Conroy. Now, be a good boy and get your nose back in Sharksbaja's butt crack where it will stay nice and warm.

me...me....me...me....

oxxo - 8-9-2009 at 09:51 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Mexrick
We have shaped the site along the lines of the Drudge Report

Pierce

Oh gaaaaaawd!

I suggest this thread be renamed to "Revenge of the Ninja Turtles."

KAT54 - 8-9-2009 at 12:53 PM

Let us go back.
Rick states, "No Kat. Pierce was not run out of town for threatening to kill anyone"
Let him come to Mulege and see.
He told Americans there that he would kill them.
They flied a complaint in Mulege.
He is gone.
Good move.
You lied

arrowhead - 8-9-2009 at 01:48 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Sharksbaja
Could Nancy not be Nancy?
Would a world-class journalist sensationalist like NC mess up a possesive noun in a sentence? :?: Ya gotta wonder....

They must use a different dialect up where you live, Corky. The rest of the civilized world spells "possessive" with four "s's". :lol:

OK, I did as you suggested and went back and read a bunch of posts between you and the guy-with-a-new-name-every-night.

Apparently, after the last hurricane in Mulege in 2008, he made a general comment that it was unwise to build a house in a river flood plain. Upon reading that comment, you erupted like Mt. Etna (not very cool man). You took the comment personally and started a very heated tirade with him. My further investigation here shows that your house in the river bottom at Mulege was wiped out with Hurricane John in 2006, you rebuilt and were wiped out again in 2008.

My original guess that you had some kind of interpersonal squabble with him panned out. You need to come to terms with your own failures. This is a classic "The Emperor's New Clothes" tale. You're the Emperor.

Crusoe - 8-9-2009 at 01:53 PM

When does anyone ever believe a real estate salesman? Its really just a profession for lifes losers. Just like Pierce. Things backfire quick and they move on. ++C++

I ain't know jurnelist

Sharksbaja - 8-9-2009 at 03:16 PM

Nancy, good work! Your deeds here must be commended. You now understand. BFD, it's all old news to most of us. I guess I haven't gotten over it yet.:rolleyes:

Anyhoo glad you took the time to do the research. Now tell us all about the guy with the new name every night. Certainly you gleaned much. Who is he then if not the infamous Palmer, er, Pierce.

and a nod for the sympathy :yes:

Bajahowodd - 8-9-2009 at 03:43 PM

What an incredibly rich and entertaining thread! We've got swindlers, imposters, accusations, false accusations, thugs, faux journalists cum lawyers, and real estate salesmen. Any idea how many ex-real estate salesmen are in congress? Thanks for the entertainment. Bottom line. It's awfully hot and humid in Mulege this time of year.

arrowhead - 8-9-2009 at 05:48 PM

Quote:
Now tell us all about the guy with the new name every night. Certainly you gleaned much. Who is he then if not the infamous Palmer, er, Pierce.

Sorry Corky, that's not in my job description. Sounds like a job for the people-with-too-much-time-on-their-hands.

KAT54 - 8-9-2009 at 06:18 PM

This is about "palmetto", not you pointed head person.
It is not always about you.

Sharksbaja - 8-10-2009 at 01:11 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Now tell us all about the guy with the new name every night. Certainly you gleaned much. Who is he then if not the infamous Palmer, er, Pierce.

Sorry Corky, that's not in my job description. Sounds like a job for the people-with-too-much-time-on-their-hands.

We finally share sentiments Nancy.....
You may find reading old Nomad posts very tedious and tiring and boring if you want to get up to snuff and understand this place and all these people. It's a big job.

Come to think of it, this is not about you or I is it. :light:

:lol:

[Edited on 8-10-2009 by Sharksbaja]

DENNIS - 8-10-2009 at 07:22 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by BajaNomad
"5 o'clock Charlie" - feel free to contact him and share your thanks and appreciation for all he's done.

The more the merrier I'm certain. :yes:

Pierce O'Shaunghessy
Greenville/Spartanburg, South Carolina

palmeto99

Banned
--------------------

posted on 8-29-2008 at 01:41 PM

I am on an island just north of the GA. SC. border on the east coast.

vandenberg - 8-10-2009 at 07:44 AM

Good find Dennis.
I remembered it, but couldn't bring it up .

DENNIS - 8-10-2009 at 07:54 AM

Something else, Ed. Last night, we had another "5 O'Clock Charlie" visit from someone called zzzzz. A brief visit for sure.
Anyway, zzzz was railing on and on about having in the past called the Mulege flood victims, specifically Sharksbaja, Mud People, criticizing their decision to live on a flood plane.
It sounded something like this:
-------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally posted by palmeto99
If being a pioneer is living as mud people on the river, I am not of good enough stock for that lifestyle.:cool:

Crusoe - 8-10-2009 at 09:18 AM

Good work Dennis....Thats almost exactly the same. Extreemly incriminating!!! ++C++ :rolleyes:

DENNIS - 8-10-2009 at 12:30 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Crusoe
Good work Dennis....Thats almost exactly the same. Extreemly incriminating!!! ++C++ :rolleyes:

Yeah...the noose is tightening.

DENNIS - 8-11-2009 at 04:26 PM

Any updates on who is who around here? I think we have to agree with Doug. He knew what he was talking about from point one. Pierce is Palmeto and others.

Thanks, Doug.....for all the headaches you endured through this ordeal. Hope they're over.......for a while anyway.

Crusoe - 8-11-2009 at 05:07 PM

It is Pierces style of writing......Palmeto and 5oclock Charlie and Noosemancome and ZZZZZZZ are all the same......Very direct and very agressive and very violent. It is his personality you can read into the accusations. He needs some professional help!! ++C++

DENNIS - 8-11-2009 at 07:00 PM

Quote:
It is Pierces style of writing......Palmeto and 5oclock Charlie and Noosemancome and ZZZZZZZ are all the same......Very direct and very agressive and very violent. It is his personality you can read into the accusations. He needs some professional help!! ++C++

There are forty one banned posters listed as from Greenville, S.C.
Forty one. Look for yourself.

[Edited on 8-12-2009 by DENNIS]

Crusoe - 8-11-2009 at 11:07 PM

It must be all the Mulege river water he's been drinking. ++C++

Sharksbaja - 8-11-2009 at 11:20 PM

Quote:
Quote:

There are forty one banned posters listed as from Greenville, S.C.
Forty one. Look for yourself.

[Edited on 8-12-2009 by DENNIS]

Man that town has some serious issues!:lol:

Martyman - 8-12-2009 at 04:31 PM

Quote:
You disappoint me! You are a bad judge of character! That was just his sweet bubbling personality shining through.:tumble::tumble::tumble::tumble:

I am an excellent judge of character and...I don't like you either.

BajaNomad - 8-12-2009 at 05:45 PM

Quote:
Thanks, Doug.....for all the headaches you endured through this ordeal. Hope they're over.......
I'll update you after next week. Pierce called my office last week and spoke with my 71 year-old father (whom I share the office with). Told him to "F-off" apparently.

Called my home the same night & spoke to the "missus". Told her to be sure to let me know that he'll be in San Diego this upcoming week, and threateningly asked her "hey, how's your kid?"

One of Palmeto99's known aliases signed up for one of the meeting groups I facilitate - and indicated they would be showing up at this particular event next Tuesday night (the 18th) in the Del Mar area:
http://www.meetup.com/San-Diego-Meetup-Organizers/calendar/1...

If any Nomads are in the area, feel free to come on out for pizza, say hello, and maybe get a chance to greet Palmeto99 in person!?!? Might as well, since I'm in no position to discuss anything with him, pending lawsuit and all.

FWIW... there's been a considerable amount of posturing and misinformation posted here by a couple of folks. For now, I'll just leave it at that.

-
Doug

Crusoe - 8-12-2009 at 05:56 PM

Doug...This goes without saying. If he is threatning your family... Maybe you need a No Contact Restraining Order against him? Your lawyer would know. ++C++

larry - 8-12-2009 at 07:06 PM

Doug: I am sorry to hear that you are implicitly being threatened by this pitiful individual. I cannot imagine why he has focused on us, and you in particular. I suggest you talk to law enforcement where you live and at least get advice from them about what to do, just to be sure.

DENNIS - 8-12-2009 at 07:19 PM

Quote:
Called my home the same night & spoke to the "missus". Told her to be sure to let me know that he'll be in San Diego this upcoming week, and threateningly asked her "hey, how's your kid?"

He has crossed the line with this. As irrational as he sounds, I would take all precautions, and then some.

ELINVESTIG8R - 8-12-2009 at 07:43 PM

If the person you are referring too had the screen name of Palmetto99 in Baja Nomad then he needs to be a man and accept his responsibility in this. What audacity to call your home and ask about the welfare of your child. That is a threat plain and simple. That went way beyond the pale.

He definitely needs to be taken care of… Of course I am talking lawfully.

Doug, file a report with your local police/sheriff if you have not already done so then obtain a conceal carry permit and arm yourself. If this joker shows up at any of your functions or your home you have every right to defend yourself. If he confronts you, you don’t have to run. You can stand your ground and defend yourself and your family.

My blood just F-in boiled when you said he called your home and asked how your kid was doing. I know how I would handle it.

[Edited on 8-13-2009 by ELINVESTI8]

bajaguy - 8-12-2009 at 07:46 PM

The actions and phone call meet the criteria of stalking and terroristic threats.....take some kind of action

tripledigitken - 8-12-2009 at 07:48 PM

Dennis,

Is there a way to bring back some of his posts? Those here that haven't read them can't appreciate what a loon this guy is. He has definitely crossed the line and should be held accountable for those threats!

Ken

DENNIS - 8-12-2009 at 07:54 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by tripledigitken

Is there a way to bring back some of his posts?

On the main board, Doug would have deleted the most egregious on the spot. That's what he does with me.
Anyway, here's all of them. It'll make for some boring reading and they weren't all nasty.

http://forums.bajanomad.com/misc.php?action=search&srchu...

tripledigitken - 8-12-2009 at 08:02 PM

Quote:
Quote:

Is there a way to bring back some of his posts?

On the main board, Doug would have deleted the most egregious on the spot. That's what he does with me.
Anyway, here's all of them. It'll make for some boring reading and they weren't all nasty.

http://forums.bajanomad.com/misc.php?action=search&srchu...

Dennis,

They weren't all Nasty, but when they were, they were VERY NASTY.

Thanks for the link.

Ken

rts551 - 8-12-2009 at 08:10 PM

It wasn't just the one user name, The real pain came with the other 50

DENNIS - 8-12-2009 at 08:14 PM

Quote:
They weren't all Nasty, but when they were, they were VERY NASTY.

Too bad you can't seperate the OT posts from the others. That's where ******bag99 excelled at playing with his feces, especially at the end of his sordid career here.

Another thought....for Doug to put the phone call incident out here in front of the whole world, he built a good buffer zone around himself and his family. Good move.

BajaGringo - 8-12-2009 at 08:36 PM

Geez...

What happened to this guy's supporters and defenders? They are all suspiciously "quiet" all of a sudden after Doug posted the emails / threatening calls info...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

David K - 8-13-2009 at 07:53 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Thanks, Doug.....for all the headaches you endured through this ordeal. Hope they're over.......
I'll update you after next week. Pierce called my office last week and spoke with my 71 year-old father (whom I share the office with). Told him to "F-off" apparently.

One of Palmeto99's known aliases signed up for one of the meeting groups I facilitate - and indicated they would be showing up at this particular event next Tuesday night (the 18th) in the Del Mar area:
http://www.meetup.com/San-Diego-Meetup-Organizers/calendar/1...

If any Nomads are in the area, feel free to come on out for pizza, say hello, and maybe get a chance to greet Palmeto99 in person!?!? Might as well, since I'm in no position to discuss anything with him, pending lawsuit and all.

FWIW... there's been a considerable amount of posturing and misinformation posted here by a couple of folks. For now, I'll just leave it at that.

-
Doug

How many Nomads would you like to be there, Doug? Perhaps some with mental health treatment experience would be good?

BajaNuts - 8-13-2009 at 08:21 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by David K

How many Nomads would you like to be there, Doug? Perhaps some with mental health treatment experience would be good?

meaning those who have experienced mental health treatment?:lol:

Doug would have to get a bigger room!

But seriously, sounds like a good idea to have some back up if this guys calling the house.

DENNIS - 8-13-2009 at 09:16 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by David K
Perhaps some with mental health treatment experience would be good?

Good idea. I wonder if Hannibal Lector is a Nomad.

Sharksbaja - 8-13-2009 at 11:59 AM

I'll have to admit, that guy has huevos the size of bowling balls. He seems to want to engage in a more physical sense. He obviously has an axe to bury but ya gotta wonder why he wants to take it out on EVERYONE else??

I wonder what he would do if turned loose in Mulege.:O

Sharksbaja - 8-13-2009 at 12:16 PM

Yes, large rotten eggs. I'm curious, does Pierce have children?

Crusoe - 8-13-2009 at 12:30 PM

Here's one way to take care of him!... If..and infact he does show up at the Meetup Meeting-- Have him immediately arrested and sent back to Mulege to stand charges for his multiple murder threats there. That should shut him up for a long time! He deserves it! ++C++

bajaguy - 8-13-2009 at 01:27 PM

Quote:
Here's one way to take care of him!... If..and infact he does show up at the Meetup Meeting-- Have him immediately arrested and sent back to Mulege to stand charges for his multiple murder threats there. That should shut him up for a long time! He deserves it! ++C++

Not that simple.......Mexico has to have a warrant or a request for extradition. Then after he is arrested in the US, there is an international extradition hearing scheduled to determine the validity of the charges..... If Mexico wants him, could take up to 6 months to get him across the border

KAT54 - 8-13-2009 at 04:07 PM

Where is MexRick from the realestate place?
He loves palmetto.
Who wants to buy a property from him?

Crusoe - 8-13-2009 at 08:36 PM

Mexrick---If you are truly Pierces friend, and still believe he is an innocent and harmless person, it is time for you to help him, any way that you can. Step up here and tell us somemore tales of what a great guy Pierce is. Please share with us how you are feeling now. ++C++

wilderone - 8-14-2009 at 09:21 AM

"He didn't threaten anyone and he is protected by the First Amendment for his views."

Ummm - someone in San Diego was just convicted after trial for insulting and making "threats" about (not directly to) Obama online while drunk, and faces up to 20 years in prison.

wilderone - 8-14-2009 at 09:32 AM

"What an incredibly rich and entertaining thread! We've got swindlers, imposters, accusations, false accusations, thugs, faux journalists cum lawyers, and real estate salesmen"
and don't forget the Turtle stew gang and hurricanes and floods every other year. Mulege must be a very exciting place to live.

arrowhead - 8-14-2009 at 11:27 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by BajaGringo
Geez...

What happened to this guy's supporters and defenders? They are all suspiciously "quiet" all of a sudden after Doug posted the emails / threatening calls info...

I counted two posts in support of 5 O'clock Charlie before Doug posted the emails, and 12 posts in support of 5 O'clock Charlie after he posted the emails.

Why are you so morallly challenged that you cannot even post simple facts when they are right in front of you? Why do you find it necessary to lie like that?

BajaGringo - 8-14-2009 at 11:38 AM

Quote:
Why do you find it necessary to lie like that?

Oh my!

Isn't that the pot calling the kettle black...

arrowhead - 8-14-2009 at 12:04 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by BajaGringo
Oh my!

Isn't that the pot calling the kettle black...

Tu quoque
This is the famous "you too" fallacy. It occurs if you argue that an action is acceptable because your opponent has performed it. For instance:

"You're just being randomly abusive."

"So? You've been abusive too."

This is a personal attack, and is therefore a special case of Argumentum ad Hominem.

Your last post is a confession that you did lie, with a weak excuse as to why. Please advise us when you are ready to tell everybody here why you choose to deliberately lie.

BajaGringo - 8-14-2009 at 12:14 PM

Actually Nancy, I was referring to the Alternative interpretation from Wikipedia:

A subtler alternative interpretation, included by some, but not all, sources is that the pot is sooty (being placed on a fire), while the kettle is clean and shiny (being placed on coals only), and hence when the pot accuses the kettle of being black, it is the pot’s own sooty reflection that it sees: the pot accuses the kettle of a fault that only the pot has, rather than one that they share.

ELINVESTIG8R - 8-14-2009 at 12:27 PM

Careful, that Arrowhead is a real stickler for detail. I think it has something to do with them being a Doctor of Jurisprudence.

JESSE - 8-14-2009 at 03:14 PM

You don´t need to be a Rocket scientist to see that by calling Doug´s home and asking about his kids, this guy has pretty much explained everything about his bad experience in Mexico.

Hes a f***** a**hole.

elgatoloco - 8-14-2009 at 03:18 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by JESSE
You don´t need to be a Rocket scientist to see that by calling Doug´s home and asking about his kids, this guy has pretty much explained everything about his bad experience in Mexico.

Hes a f***** a**hole.

Agreed!

Bajahowodd - 8-14-2009 at 03:31 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by wilderone
"What an incredibly rich and entertaining thread! We've got swindlers, imposters, accusations, false accusations, thugs, faux journalists cum lawyers, and real estate salesmen"
and don't forget the Turtle stew gang and hurricanes and floods every other year. Mulege must be a very exciting place to live.

What? No attribution?

Two minor observations. First, as recommended by Elinvesti8, this should have been reported to the authorities. Second, does anyone here think that Nancy has ever poked her nose South of Maneadero?

[Edited on 8-14-2009 by Bajahowodd]

arrowhead - 8-14-2009 at 03:41 PM

Quote:
"5 o'clock Charlie" - feel free to contact him and share your thanks and appreciation for all he's done.

The more the merrier I'm certain.

I'm not saying palmetto99 is a good guy for his 5 O'Clock Charlie sniper attacks, and I sure as Hell don't agree with his racist remarks. It sure is not clear to me that this Pierce guy is Palmetto. I've seen opinions on both sides, but no facts. But I would like to point out to the armchair attorneys here that the above quote from Doug was what drew first blood. I don't know what the people here who contacted Pierce at Doug's behest said to him, or about him and his family -- or what threats could have come from them.

This could have been handled much better if Doug had sent him a "Cease and Desist" letter, instead of publishing his personal info and telling people to contact him. I see issues on both sides of the table.

arrowhead - 8-14-2009 at 03:47 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Bajahowodd
Second, does anyone here think that Nancy has ever poked her nose South of Maneadero?

Sabe Loretta que Ud. esta occupando el computadora sin permiso, buey?

DENNIS - 8-14-2009 at 04:09 PM

Quote:
This could have been handled much better if Doug had sent him a "Cease and Desist" letter, instead of publishing his personal info and telling people to contact him.

Absolute nonsense. Your suggestion would work in a private world but, this isn't. It's taking place in a shool yard with all kids living the fight. It isn't a private issue anymore.
We were invited into this drama and here we will stay.

tripledigitken - 8-14-2009 at 04:26 PM

Arrowhead,

What state do you practice law in? What are you houly rates?

Ken

Bajahowodd - 8-14-2009 at 04:29 PM

Practice is the operative word.

BajaNomad - 8-14-2009 at 04:29 PM

Quote:
It sure is not clear to me that this Pierce guy is Palmetto.

There's no need for it to be clear to you. It only needs to be clear to me. ;D

Quote:
This could have been handled much better if Doug had sent him a "Cease and Desist" letter, instead of publishing his personal info and telling people to contact him.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Nomad
Date: Mon, 03 Aug 2009 12:45:30 -0700
To: cumminssalvage@live.com

Mr. O'Shaunghessy,

If you choose to continue violating the regulations and intended use of
the BajaNomad.com web site, I will choose to let your adoring fans know
how they can contact you to thank you for everything.

:-)

Thank you for your understanding and consideration.

Regards,
-
Doug Means

Bajahowodd - 8-14-2009 at 04:33 PM

All that considered, why does anyone really thing this ****** is going to fly across country for this?

And how'd that reassignment surgery go, N?

[Edited on 8-14-2009 by Bajahowodd]

arrowhead - 8-14-2009 at 04:53 PM

Quote:
Arrowhead,

What state do you practice law in? What are you houly rates?

Ken

I practice in the State of Denial and I charge 60 minutes per hour, 90 minuites per hour for overtime.

arrowhead - 8-14-2009 at 04:57 PM

Well, I stand corrected. I see Doug did send a private letter to Pierce first. Although the letter is a bit shy of a "Cease and Desist" letter. It is more like a "Keep p*ssing me off and I'll take the battle to you" letter. The letter actually does not even tell him to cease.

DENNIS - 8-14-2009 at 05:00 PM

Quote:

I practice in the State of Denial and I charge 60 minutes per hour, 90 minuites per hour for overtime.

That must be a law school call for downing a quart of beer in one gulp.

arrowhead - 8-14-2009 at 05:01 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Bajahowodd
And how'd that reassignment surgery go, N?

Great Loretta. It converted me from a princess to a prince. I think I'll change my name from "Nancy" to "Howeird". "Howeird the Prince", how does that name grab ya? When the reconstructive surgery is all done and I have a pinger, I'll change my name to "Howeird the Prick".

DENNIS - 8-14-2009 at 05:03 PM

Quote:
Well, I stand corrected.

Oh my. Humility. That's nice. Thanks.

coho - 8-14-2009 at 05:11 PM

A comment about Palmetto99....Pierce. His attack mode is a broken record. Claims about showing up in his adversaries back yard grossly overstated. He never shows up. Don't worry Doug, He comes back to earth and slithers back to his corner....anger festering...unfullfilled. Pierce, wherever you are, "You can't do wrong and get by".

Crusoe - 8-14-2009 at 05:23 PM

Lets hear some more from Mexrick!!!..... " I am a man of honnor, I have never told a lie,I am Naval Accademy. You can trust me.".....Hi... My name is Donald Trump.... and boy do we have some nice beach front condo's for sale just south of San Diego.Thats right folks "Trump Towers" starting at 490k, and they will be completed in 6 months. And you can enroll now for 200k deposit and be sure to get yours before they are all gone. These units are selling quick and are increasing in value each day.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

BajaGringo - 8-14-2009 at 05:43 PM

Who is Loretta?

I have met Howard's wife when they both passed through San Quintin recently and her name is not Loretta. I must be missing something here or it must be a private joke...

:?: :?: :?:

DENNIS - 8-14-2009 at 05:51 PM

Loretta's his dog. Everybody know's that.

Hello Lemmings

Mexrick - 8-14-2009 at 07:43 PM

I love it! Someday, somehow, the truth will be known and I hope all of you remember what you have been saying. I wonder about the level of intelligence of you lemmings. Wilderone, for instance. There is a Hell of a difference between threatening the President than threatening someone else. I almost bit. I was just going to say something but it would be stooping to the level of this drivel... but I won't.

Not that anyone will believe me or Pierce, but Pierce did not talk to Doug's father or threaten his kids. That is a lie. Hey Doug. Wanta sit on the lie box to verify all the BULLchit you've been spewing?

FYI, Pierce had to use a backup computer to send me an e-mail today because he opened an e-mail from Doug this afternoon and his screen went blank and his hard drive was wiped clean. Good job Doug. Don't pat yourself on the back too hard though. It's back up and working again.

The offer still stands Crusoe. Prove that I've lied and I'll apologize. Rant all you want but you lack FACTS! Let's see your FACTS you dimwit.

I'm through with you idiots. Don't ask where I've gone because it is somewhere other than this cesspool!!!

Crusoe - 8-14-2009 at 07:51 PM

Ok Mexrick....I think I am finally getting your drift. Everyone else is lying but you? Sorry I am so slow. Have a good time. ++C++

DENNIS - 8-14-2009 at 07:52 PM

Quote:
Someday, somehow, the truth will be known

Tell us now...please.

DENNIS - 8-14-2009 at 07:58 PM

Quote:
he opened an e-mail from Doug this afternoon and his screen went blank and his hard drive was wiped clean.

Jeezo...is that possible?

BornFisher - 8-14-2009 at 08:19 PM

Quote:
Quote:
he opened an e-mail from Doug this afternoon and his screen went blank and his hard drive was wiped clean.

NO!!!!

DENNIS - 8-14-2009 at 08:27 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by BornFisher
Quote:

NO!!!!

Thanks. I didn't know.

BajaNuts - 8-14-2009 at 08:35 PM

Quote:
There is a Hell of a difference between threatening the President than threatening someone else.

Oh Really?!?!?

what happened to ..."all men are created equal".......

A threat to President Obama may get more immediate and harsh retribution than a threat to the general store owner of No-whereville, Heartland USA, but they are NO DIFFERENT.

A threat to any USofA person, their family, or their livelihood anywhere is no different than a threat to the president because all men are created equal!

And ....theoretically............that's why people like Mr. Madoff hopefully... won't be able to BUY his way out of a conviction.

A threat is a threat, it don't matter WHO you are....

or at least that's the premise.

btw-can anyone....BY NOT LOOKING IT UP...recite the preamble to the constitution of the United States of America? Did you know there was a preamble? It's quite nice...

[Edited on 8-15-2009 by BajaNuts]

Bajahowodd - 8-14-2009 at 08:36 PM

Not a private joke. A joke about privates I guess. Appears someone is fulminating over something small.

DENNIS - 8-14-2009 at 08:37 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by BajaNuts

btw-can anyone....BY NOT LOOKING IT UP...recite the preamble to the constitution of the United States of America?

Yes.

BajaNuts - 8-14-2009 at 08:57 PM

thanks Dennis,

May I ask where and when you learned it?

DENNIS - 8-14-2009 at 09:19 PM

Quote:
thanks Dennis,

May I ask where and when you learned it?

Oh...it's not me. I was just playing the odds that some Chinese Hindu kid living in the Bronx had it, and everything else, memorized. I'll bet I'm right.

BajaNuts - 8-14-2009 at 09:23 PM

yes, Dennis, I'm sure you are right that some kid somewhere has it memorized.

My question was to those on this forum...

anyone know the Preamble to the Constitution of the United States of America?

bajaguy - 8-14-2009 at 09:38 PM

Quote:
yes, Dennis, I'm sure you are right that some kid somewhere has it memorized.

My question was to those on this forum...

anyone know the Preamble to the Constitution of the United States of America?

...We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.......

vgabndo - 8-14-2009 at 09:48 PM

A good and valid test. I failed. I had it all except " and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity,"

DAMMIT!

Learned it in grade school at Guerneville Elementry, Sonoma County, California, US of A. Fifty-one years ago.

BajaNuts - 8-14-2009 at 10:00 PM

That's it BajaGuy

I gotta ask, was that from memory?

I learned it for a 200th birthday party in 1776. Each phrase is important to itself. It doesn't ordain the best union, but a "more perfect" union.....aka...much better than what there was!

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union,

establish Justice,

insure domestic Tranquility,

provide for the common defence,

promote the general Welfare,

and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.......

It really does set the tone for all the rest of the constitution, of which ....all men are created equal............

edit to keep on target-"there is a Hell of a difference between threatening the President than threatening someone else"-

bajaguy - 8-14-2009 at 10:03 PM

Nutz.........most of it was from memory, but I had forgotten a few words

BajaNuts - 8-14-2009 at 10:04 PM

CHOPS TO YOU, bajaguy!

DavidT - 8-14-2009 at 10:12 PM

Quote:
That's it BajaGuy

I gotta ask, was that from memory?

I learned it for a 200th birthday party in 1776.

Peppers, it does a body good.;D

Pages:  1  2