BajaNomad

Dentist

portdane - 8-6-2009 at 11:43 PM

I need a dentist in losalgodones and would like to know if they require payment in advance? Do they take credit cards?

[Edited on 8-7-2009 by portdane]

vandenberg - 8-7-2009 at 10:35 AM

This is my friend from Sacramento I asked the previous dentist questions for.
Some of you guys should have an answer to his question ?
Oso, Pescador :?::?:

DENNIS - 8-7-2009 at 10:40 AM

Here's something to start with. Look at FAQs:

http://www.dentistsofalgodones.com/

[Edited on 8-7-2009 by DENNIS]

DENNIS - 8-7-2009 at 10:45 AM

And another. I'm getting this stuff from Google:

http://www.abcconnectionslc.com/

Pescador - 8-7-2009 at 11:48 AM

Some take credit cards and some do not. They obviously have to have a US account. Check out http://www.losalgodones.com

bajabound2005 - 8-7-2009 at 03:32 PM

Where does your friend want to get treatment?

[Edited on 8-7-2009 by bajabound2005]

woody with a view - 8-7-2009 at 05:01 PM

Quote:

Algodones!:light:

sorry, couldn't resist....:lol::lol::lol:

DENNIS - 8-7-2009 at 05:04 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by woody in ob
Quote:

Algodones!:light:

sorry, couldn't resist....:lol::lol::lol:

Or...In his mouth. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yep...Some things just need to be said. :lol::lol:

vandenberg - 8-7-2009 at 06:20 PM

See John,
welcome to the board.:biggrin:

DENNIS - 8-7-2009 at 06:22 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by vandenberg
See John,
welcome to the board.:biggrin:

Yeah, John...Welcome to BajaNomad. We do our best to be helpful.

Oso - 8-8-2009 at 08:33 AM

Went yesterday. Completely painless root canal, didn't even feel the needle. $175. Dr. Manny Cordova, big house on top of hill. 1-866-233-5572 Algodones must have a couple hundred dentists. Dr. Manny may not be the cheapest. But equipment is state of the art technology, very clean, comfortable setting, English speaking staff (majority of clients are gringos) and yes, they take plastic.

Pescador - 8-8-2009 at 10:07 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Oso
Went yesterday. Completely painless root canal, didn't even feel the needle. $175. Dr. Manny Cordova, big house on top of hill. 1-866-233-5572 Algodones must have a couple hundred dentists. Dr. Manny may not be the cheapest. But equipment is state of the art technology, very clean, comfortable setting, English speaking staff (majority of clients are gringos) and yes, they take plastic.

Whow, Oso, did he do his own root canal. I needed one and the dentist took a look and said, oh, we need an endodontist on this and then went in to the other room to work on another patient. After an hour I was starting to get a little concerned and was wondering if I missed an important part of the communication (in spanish) when a guy with a tackle box looking thing comes in to the room and while I think he looks like he is going to repair the air conditioning or something, he introduces himself as Dr. xxxx and washes up and proceeds to do my root canal.

Has Endodontist, will Travel.:yes: