BajaNomad

For Dave

jrbaja - 6-26-2004 at 04:59 PM

The guy I took to your deli today travels all over the place and his family owns a well know food supplement company. He is a spoiled rich kid!
I have never heard him offer a compliment to anybody, period.
For him to buy two pounds of your homemade potatoe salad, order seconds and inquire about your pickles, that says a LOT about the service you are offering.
Thank you so much for not making me have to listen to him whine the whole way home!!:lol:

David K - 6-26-2004 at 08:38 PM

I am not surprised... Dave's Nueva York Deli is in front of the New Port Hotel, just south of the entrance to Puerto Nuevo (Lobster Village).:wow::yes:

Dave - 6-26-2004 at 10:31 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by jrbaja
Thank you so much for not making me have to listen to him whine the whole way home!!:lol:

Hey, we aims to please.

Tell him we plan to start selling the pickles along with coffee on our new website. Should be up in a week or so.

Don't forget JoAnn's Patries and desserts

Keri - 6-27-2004 at 07:58 AM

You guys are forgeting some of the best stuff. Joann's pastries and Quiche are the best. Also try the Rueben and the hot pastrami, a couple of my favorites.. Yep , I agree on the potatoe salad. Fantastic. Great food . Don't pass by without stopping here for a treat, k :spingrin::bounce::tumble:

Dave - 6-27-2004 at 12:47 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Keri
Yep , I agree on the potatoe salad.

See, Dan Quayle was right! No, I mean Dan Quayle IS right but he WAS also right.....at least about potatoe.:biggrin:

Thanks guys, for your kind comments.

Unsolicited advertising....The best kind. ;)