BajaNomad

Campo Sirena

shari - 10-23-2009 at 08:18 PM

It was a busy week around Campo Sirena as a big group of 23 came in from San Felipe to fish and enjoy our quiet village. Apart from some who had the flu, most had fun, caught lots and lots of tuna and were served lobster dinner as well as mexican tamale pie and had a chicken BBQ at the Palapa bar too.

BajaWarrior - 10-24-2009 at 06:45 AM

I recognize Pres and Audrey on the far right, they once owned BajaRob's house in our campo. I also recognize the couple on the far left and I imagine the rest of the group is from the South Campos San Felipe.

Looks like a great spot to camp!

woody with a view - 10-24-2009 at 06:49 AM

here's to hoping for a small corner of Campo Sirena for our spot next Friday!

shari - 10-24-2009 at 07:14 AM

No problema Woody...this week's group of Vagabundos del Mar will be gone when you get here so you might have the place to yourselves! We are saving a special tuna school for you too amigo!

Campo Sirena

Bomber - 10-25-2009 at 10:27 PM

Hello, it's time to fill out vacation for next year. been spending 2 to 3 weeks each year over in Loreto around July. well we're ready to try something different and this is where we want to come. we would like blue skies, warm air & water. surf & good fishing would be nice too. will someone let me know if you could pick 2 weeks for a stay with these conditions when would that be ? thanks for any info.

shari - 10-26-2009 at 06:10 AM

bomber...welcome to baja nomad forum...what no dancing girls??? kidding...well...kind of a tall order....as you may know...surf depends on swells which are pretty hard to predict a year in advance.

check your U2U private message box that is up in the right corner under the Login.