BajaNomad

baja flying videos

capt. mike - 11-15-2009 at 09:48 AM

here's some good ones:

http://captmike.podomatic.com/

i have a new hosting service for Baja flying videos:light:

there are 2 vids up now which comprize part 1 of 2 of the Greg Joder series of our 2002 trip to Loreto from Phx, 2 more coming so check back.
i'll put more up as i can and announce here.

[Edited on 11-15-2009 by capt. mike]

screaming airlines fotos 016 (Custom).jpg - 8kB

Wahoo - 11-15-2009 at 09:50 AM

Thaks Cap, I just can,t get enough, wathed some of the Cabo boys you tubes last nite!!!

capt. mike - 11-15-2009 at 04:41 PM

here's where you can get your Baja flying fix.
see edited note above. i found a host and will put up more Baja videos as i edit them.

capt. mike - 11-15-2009 at 04:47 PM

if you want to watch them full screen you can download off my PodOcast page and they'll play in Windows Media.
otherwise they play on a smaller screen on the host's site.

Barry A. - 11-15-2009 at 05:40 PM

Mike---------Which island has that huge and perfect volcanic crater on it? That crater (big hole) is incredible.

Barry

Video Podcast

Carlos Fiesta - 11-15-2009 at 07:37 PM

Capitan!

Love the video podcast....keep it up!

Carlos ~

hi Barry

capt. mike - 11-16-2009 at 07:34 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Barry A.
Mike---------Which island has that huge and perfect volcanic crater on it? That crater (big hole) is incredible.

Barry

that is Isla Tortuga just a ways NE of Santa Rosalia.
it is supposed to be great YT fishing and many anglers from Chivato and even San Bruno will go out there. Cool volcano for sure. it is oblong like a turtle but i can't confirm how it was named. from overhead you can imagine a turtle i guess.

Carlos - i have one coming soon of PSFO as soon as i get my Beta fixed.....Spent a week with spear fishermen from Laguna sea sports. they drove and stayed 3 weeks. took pangas to Isla Lorenzo and hunted with the purseiners. took sea bass up to 100 plus LBS!!

Cap - 1-14-2010 at 09:03 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by capt. mike
here's some good ones:

http://captmike.podomatic.com/

i have a new hosting service for Baja flying videos:light:

there are 2 vids up now which comprize part 1 of 2 of the Greg Joder series of our 2002 trip to Loreto from Phx, 2 more coming so check back.
i'll put more up as i can and announce here.

[Edited on 11-15-2009 by capt. mike]

Well done CM!

I enjoyed watching your videos. If you get a second, send me an email update me? if you arent good Ill send you a movie copy;)

Ken Bondy - 1-14-2010 at 09:24 PM

Aaaargh.....those are FABULOUS mike!!! I think I will be watching those four or five times a day!!!

ELINVESTIG8R - 1-14-2010 at 09:24 PM

Great videos Captain Mike. What a way to go to La Baja!

fishbuck - 1-14-2010 at 09:45 PM

Hey Capt. Mike can you show the video of you picking me up at Brown field and flying me to Mulege?:coolup:

Wahoo - 1-14-2010 at 10:03 PM

Oh Man, that Loreto landing has my in a good place!!!! I can almost taste LuLus!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!

capt. mike - 1-15-2010 at 10:43 AM

Cap - my last email to you was at cabo boys addy and it bounced back.

give me another email address or mail me at
n7369p at q dot com.

maybe Nena can help?
i have tons of flying vids but have to get them digitized. then i'll upload.

David K - 1-15-2010 at 10:48 AM

Very nice Capt. Mike... Thank you for taking the time.

Vince - 1-15-2010 at 01:35 PM

Enjoyed the videos, Mike! I assume the landing went well in San Franciscito on the second video. I loved flying to baja while having lunch today, looking forward to my next flight down next month. Thanks. Vince

capt. mike - 1-15-2010 at 03:00 PM

hey Vince - yes, as well as one can expect hitting a "hoover" effect on short final. gotta love the extra ponnies when you need them!

glad you and others enjoyed them DK.