BajaNomad

Charles Chandler Show at La Paz Thursday Feb. 18th 7 PM

cvchandler - 2-2-2010 at 01:36 PM

Photography slide show: Charles Chandler presents a slide show and video of his Baja works. The presentation is at 7 p.m. in the Sala de Conciertos de la Ciudad de La Paz (the concert hall of the state music school, the Escuela de Música del Estado). This is a benefit for the music school. Tickets, which cost $75 pesos, can be purchased at the door or in advance at the music school or from Se Habla…La Paz language school. The presentation features a slide show of Baja aerial photographs and two short segments of mainly time-lapse video: "One day in La Paz"  and "One Day in La Ventana.” You’ll find information on how to locate this and other events on the Venues page. To see samples of Chandler’s striking aerial photographs and to learn more about the photographer, visit his website at  http://www.charleschandlerphotography.com/

TomS - 2-13-2010 at 11:51 AM

I hope to meet a few Nomads at Charles Chandlers showing.

I'm not sure of the street address for the exact location of the Music school. I understand it is somewhere a just a few streets north of the Ley's store on Cinco de Mayo and the nearby baseball stadium.

Tom

wessongroup - 2-13-2010 at 11:56 AM

Some real outstanding work.. thank you so much:):)