BajaNomad

how come there's no section for BOATING

capt. mike - 2-22-2010 at 10:03 AM

here??

anyway - this is a helluva rig at the Miami Yacht show.
notice the Glasair on pontoons this boat can winch launch..
92 ft of fun for those that really know how to travel.

anchor in concepcion and fly over to mulege up the rio for supplies or drinks at Bart's....
wow!!

glasair.jpg - 37kB

BajaWarrior - 2-22-2010 at 06:13 PM

And that's too bad Capn' because I wanted to get an opinion from Nomads whether I should purchase this boat or not...

:lol:

Paulina - 2-22-2010 at 10:03 PM

These aren't real baja boats for real baja people. I didn't see any evidence of bait tanks or rod holders on either one!

Baja Warrior, I wouldn't advise making an offer on that boat because your Captain/ engine room guy/ cabin boy/ Gopher/ Julie or Issac Washington would have one heck of a time finding enough fuel anywhere in Baja to run that monster. (I know, you'd fill it in San Diego and probably cruise the entire world before the low fuel light came on).

I still prefer my panga.

<*)))>{

Packoderm - 2-22-2010 at 11:50 PM

That thing is not a boat. It looks more like a constellational mother ship.

capt. mike - 2-23-2010 at 07:50 AM

wow - i like it!
but it appears to be a model in the pics.
look at the tacitity of the water adjacent - the film of its surface has evidence of being disproportionant to the boat's size.
reminds me of Boeing's new blended wing wide body in design to compete with the EU air bus' newest biggie plane that has a span of 262'

shari - 2-23-2010 at 07:53 AM

that baby would be great for whale watching...especially on those windy days like yesterday! You could really pack em in there.