BajaNomad

Does anyone give a hoot about Fu's identity?

Pages:  1  

Mexicorn - 2-28-2010 at 02:10 PM

Just came from that other site that crazy old nut bag (SADAMS BROWN TWINKIE SWIM TEAM) Margie runs:dudette:.
After reading her comments that are filtered and scrutenized stronger than Sadam Hussiens Baghdad Times editorial page! I've come to the conclusion that those dumb burros should leave ElInvestigator alone. While there at it the Nomads in general-
And Fu kiss my Burro!
Why dont you guys go after HR and his cameras some more so he can sick his boyz on you?:light:
Dumb Burro's:biggrin:

Word to your Mother-
And leave Doug out of your comments while your at it Adolph!
El Mexicorn :cool:

[Edited on 2-28-2010 by Mexicorn]

Bajahowodd - 2-28-2010 at 02:32 PM

IMHO, you need a drink. :lol::lol::lol:

Why even waste time looking at that?

ELINVESTIG8R - 2-28-2010 at 03:17 PM

I just went over there and read what was written. I had to laugh. It really is sad that a person has to stir up trouble like that to make themselves feel important.

Fulano said in a written post in Maggie's Madness...
Your recent new admirers Mike, Don Quixoto and over on BajaNomads TonyPowers and Chasmine, who are all hell bent on exposing Fulano and getting you to delete my messages are all one person. His real name is David Wayne *******. On BN he goes by the alias "elinvestig8r" as in "the investigator." The guy is a real head trip. The son of Mormon polygamists in Mexico, and he is a battered child. He has his life story over there. Actually, he has it all over the internet.

I have no idea why Doug Means tolerates his disruptive behavior. Awhile back on BN he actually had a full blown mental breakdown and Doug banned him for a month or so. Then he was running around posting hidden sound files on all the message threads, so that you couldn't read the message board without listening to whatever crap music file he posted. He is the BajaNomad most likely to go postal. I think he wakes up every morning, faces East, and prays he does not lose it all. This guy runs on the ragged edge of self-control.

Anyway, here is a picture of his dear, sweet Mother Anna Mae, who stood in the doorway and watched his stepfather, Ervil LeBaron, beat the crap out of him.

http://i45.tinypic.com/npkfg3.jpg

When Ervil LeBaron died in prison (convicted of murder) it was Anna Mae who claimed his body. The whole story of how Anna Mae left David's real father, Nephi *******, is another trip. Nephi went up to the states to work for a month or so. When he came back to Mexico, he walked through the door of his house, his arms full of things he brought back from the states for them, and Anna Mae told him they were "divorced" and that she had married Ervil. God had given Ervil a revelation that Anna Mae had to be with him, and that was that. David does not tell the story like that, he changed it.

What this person does not know I would have included that in my story I posted on Baja Nomad long ago had I have known it. This is the first I have heard of this. I just laugh at the person who likes to stir the pot from behind their monitor and keyboard. :o:P:lol:

Edit: Correct spelling error!

[Edited on 2-28-2010 by ELINVESTIG8R]

Woooosh - 2-28-2010 at 03:20 PM

FU Who? Do people really pay attention to what we write? Why would anyone care what I think? People must know I can drink Jack shots, kick the dog, beat the wife and type here at same time? Don't they?

:saint:

josie - 2-28-2010 at 03:24 PM

I looked at that blog and some of the comments the other day. Seems to be nothing but a bunch of very angry and bitter people.

DENNIS - 2-28-2010 at 03:43 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by josie
I looked at that blog and some of the comments the other day. Seems to be nothing but a bunch of very angry and bitter people.

That's what they say about us.

josie - 2-28-2010 at 03:49 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by DENNIS
Quote:

That's what they say about us.

I read on there where they really seem to be fixated on us over here. As much as they say they hate this forum hardly a blog post goes by where they don't try to find some reason to yell and scream about us.

Too funny!

DENNIS - 2-28-2010 at 04:37 PM

Quote:
I read on there where they really seem to be fixated on us over here. As much as they say they hate this forum hardly a blog post goes by where they don't try to find some reason to yell and scream about us.

Too funny!

If it's a topic about Nomad, negative comments are the only one's you'll see. Nothing positive will make it past Maggie.
There's a lot of bad history that has formed this attitude. I won't get into it. It serves no decent purpose.

Quote:

As much as they say.......

There's only a few that make comments.

[Edited on 2-28-2010 by DENNIS]

arrowhead - 2-28-2010 at 04:51 PM

...La farsa continúa

Bajahowodd - 2-28-2010 at 04:53 PM

Seems to me that just about any forum that focuses on Baja will attract the usual suspects. Many fine folks. A few not so fine folks. And a few nut jobs. Sort of a microcosm of life. IMHO, any overt efforts to diss other forums is rooted in a personal experience. Just saying.

Nice Work!

Bajahowodd - 2-28-2010 at 04:55 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by arrowhead

...La farsa continúa

k-rico - 2-28-2010 at 04:59 PM

Ah, the virtual world. Strange isn't it? And this is just the beginning, wonder what it will be like 100 years from now.

josie - 2-28-2010 at 05:07 PM

Quote:

There's only a few that make comments.

That was the other thing I found funny. The entire blog is basically just an ongoing conversation between two people. That was the main reason why I failed to see why anybody else would find it interesting? I mean they could basically handle that easier by just using email back and forth with each other, right?

wessongroup - 2-28-2010 at 05:11 PM

Beg to differ with the other board... "full blown mental breakdown"... think not, there would have been bodies!! :lol:

As long as they talk about you.. means they listen, might not agree... but they are listening.. :):)

Good job..

DENNIS - 2-28-2010 at 05:50 PM

Quote:

That was the other thing I found funny. The entire blog is basically just an ongoing conversation between two people. That was the main reason why I failed to see why anybody else would find it interesting?

It's a good site for information, current events of the criminal type. Nobody can say differently that isn't reading all the local papers with a full command of Español.
The message board is a private affair. Invited guests only. There's more to that than meets the eye as well, but It'll be up to you to figure it out. :cool:

DENNIS - 2-28-2010 at 06:59 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by noproblemo2
I agree it is a good source for all the crime, but one rarely sees anything positive there of which there is a lot of also here. Seems to me if the message board is private, invite only, then it is limited to those who want to hear only the negative. But it is a blog/message board for people to be kept informed and could serve to make one more aware of their environs here also.

She's not obligated to give praise to anything. She's doing a service by translating the local newspapers. Giving a little bit of light in the darkness is service enough and, as you say, does make one more aware of their environs.
Her message board isn't filled by invitation. Anybody can make a submission, but if she doesn't like it, she won't post it.
Fair and balanced she ain't. Take from the place what does you good and ignore the rest.

[Edited on 3-1-2010 by DENNIS]

dean miller - 2-28-2010 at 07:14 PM

"elinvestig8r"

Were you raised in Dublan?

Did you know any of the Bowmans?
( Henry Bowman ?)

sdm

k-rico - 2-28-2010 at 07:15 PM

It's like a TJ police blotter. Being a resident I look at it occasionally but it's pretty much "the same ole schit, different day".

I hope she's putting together a database to capture and analyse the crime data. It would be a shame to let all the hard work she's doing slip by.

wessongroup - 2-28-2010 at 07:34 PM

She is prolific as a writer and tireless in her pursuit of information on many issues.. and she has on occasion supplied useful factual information upon request..

Data and information that is factual, knows no owner...

ELINVESTIG8R - 3-1-2010 at 12:11 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by dean miller
"elinvestig8r"

Were you raised in Dublan?

Did you know any of the Bowmans?
( Henry Bowman ?)

sdm

Hi Dean,
From the age of 5 until I was 12 years old I was raised in Colonia LeBaron in Galeana Chihuahua Mexico. I once went to the Mormon Colony of Dublan next to Casas Grandes but do not remember anyone named Bowman.
David

arrowhead - 3-1-2010 at 10:49 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by noproblemo2
I agree it is a good source for all the crime, but one rarely sees anything positive there of which there is a lot of also here. Seems to me if the message board is private, invite only, then it is limited to those who want to hear only the negative. But it is a blog/message board for people to be kept informed and could serve to make one more aware of their environs here also.

If her blog posted happy news too, then it would be in direct competition with your message board. So why are you complaining? But I see anonymous postings there, so I don't think it is private, just filtered, as is yours I suspect and BajaGabacho's Eunuch message board. I say is is a eunuch board as it appears you have to hang your bolas on the doorpost before you enter. There's not even a scent of anything bad about Baja there.

By the way, why do you just take postings from BajaNomads and cut and paste them on your message board under your ID, without even providing attribution? It may not be illegal, but is sure is a poor business practice.

I guess the even bigger question is, what is the purpose of these other message boards, like your and BajaGabacho's? Mad Margie seems to have found a niche because she is translating Spanish news about a sprecific geographic area for those people in the area. But, the population that has a broader interest in Baja/Mexico is extremely thin. Why bifurcate that information into separate locations and then parasitize BajaNomads by stealing hits?

ELINVESTIG8R - 3-1-2010 at 10:56 AM

I did print off Maggie's carrot cake recipe as it sounds good. I plan to make it. There is a warning she has posted which I will pay attention to.

“USE A VERY LARGE CAKE BAKING GLASS PAN OTHERWISE THIS WILL SPILL OVER!!!”

toneart - 3-1-2010 at 12:11 PM

A year or two ago, someone on BajaNomad posted that "Fulano" is not only a name, but it is a word that carries a definition in Spanish that has multiple negative connotations. Does anyone remember that? What was the definition?

Regarding our own past, infamous Fulano person, he was not David *******.
I think Fulano has posted under many different personna, some of whom were misidentified here. He was banned and I don't see that his writing style has reappeared recently.

Nancy Conroy is another person who has been misidentified on the BajaNomad too, in my opinion. I don't believe she is "Arrowhead". I am not certain that she hasn't appeared here. I have never seen her write as herself; only as a publisher of journalism.

Obsessive personality types are people I stay away from regardless of their political ideology. They are harmful mostly to themselves...a tortuous existence, but they wouldn't mind sucking you into their murky mental malaise. They feed off the company. It is my wish to stay out of that soup, but have not always been successful.

rts551 - 3-1-2010 at 12:38 PM

Quote:
Quote:
ons here also.

By the way, why do you just take postings from BajaNomads and cut and paste them on your message board under your ID, without even providing attribution? It may not be illegal, but is sure is a poor business practice.

So is taking advertising posters without attribution

DENNIS - 3-1-2010 at 12:43 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by toneart
Does anyone remember that? What was the definition?

I remember that clearly. The definition is, "Numbnuts." Does that ring a bell? :lol:

Woooosh - 3-1-2010 at 01:05 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by toneart
Obsessive personality types are people I stay away from regardless of their political ideology. They are harmful mostly to themselves...a tortuous existence, but they wouldn't mind sucking you into their murky mental malaise. They feed off the company. It is my wish to stay out of that soup, but have not always been successful.

Yeah- it's tough sometimes when you get sucked-in and called-out by name. The extent of the research some people do is mind boggling- posting pics of people homes? I really don't know what could push people over the edge like that- but glad people hit "report" and have such posts deleted. It'd be a shame for someone to really get hurt in a way hitting the "delete this post" button can't undo.

ELINVESTIG8R - 3-1-2010 at 02:39 PM

If I get into a kerfuffle with someone so be it. It pretty much stays on the forum. There are some who shall remain nameless who go way above and beyond by posting intimate details about the other party to include their full name home address IP address etc. These people actually make up stuff about the other party. Why? Who knows? This practice can put a person in danger.

You, the offender may have gotten their information wrong and just maybe someone who did nothing to you is now in some danger. If I investigate you because of some personal vicious attack you have perpetrated against me I don’t share your identifying information in the forum or share with others. PERIOD! That goes even if you have verbally through your writings verbally attacked them in the forum. I will share your information if I personally see that you have threatened to do physical harm to someone, if I know it.

That would be the only reason I would share with them so they can report it to law enforcement for their intervention. Some who have attacked me personally I do know who you are and just about everything about you to include you pants or dress size. That includes those who try subterfuge by using phony IP addresses. That said I will never share the information.

You are babes in the wood compared to what I can do to find out who you are!

So far I have only been angry enough to do something about one person. Since that person stopped their threats it became unnecessary for me to act.

Then again I may not be able to do anything I said above which would render this a moot point. But don’t bet on it!

Sincerely,

David Elinvestig8r M.

PS: If you want my last name go over to Maggie’s Madness Blog and get it from there!

arrowhead - 3-1-2010 at 03:14 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by ELINVESTIG8R
If I get into a kerfuffle with someone so be it. It pretty much stays on the forum.

BS. You ran over to the eunuch board and posted this about me the other day:

Quote:
That person, who shall remain nameless, just confirmed for me that they are the most evil and despicable person I have had the displeasure of seeing on the other site. I saw what they wrote and lost my mind with the anger that welled up inside of my soul. But, because the thread was about that the poor ladies husband's medical issue I kept it to a dull roar. Some day this inhuman monster will surface and will be known to all. If that person is reading this and you are a man please e-mail me and let me know where we can meet. My e-mail address is over on the other site. I want to say hello to you!

Ron I’m sorry you were put through that crap. Just know you have friends out here in the world.

David

http://www.talkbaja.com/showthread.php?p=8830#post883

You think making physical threats is fun and games? So, I've just shown you lied to the Nomads.

Quote:
Originally posted by ELINVESTIG8RPS: If you want my last name go over to Maggie’s Madness Blog and get it from there!

Nobody has to go over there, David. You have posted your last name right here on BajaNomads numerous times.

Here: http://forums.bajanomad.com/viewthread.php?tid=39388#pid4260...

...and here: http://forums.bajanomad.com/viewthread.php?tid=32177#pid3305

and in about eight other threads.

I read the Mad Margie blog. You are not fooling anybody. You are the one stirring up the pot here. If not you, you are feeding information to Mexicorn, or some other fool you can get to do you dirty work. Then you come back with big cow eyes acting all hurt and innocent.

You are really pathetic. If Doug really wants this message board to calm down, you have to go.

Oh by the way, I just checked my IP address. It is 66.81.123.114, in case you want to come around and pick the corn kernels out of my feces.

[Edited on 3-1-2010 by arrowhead]

ELINVESTIG8R - 3-1-2010 at 03:19 PM

Arrowhead I did not post your real name address telephone number etc. Your screen name of course but not your real identity. SO F-ING STOP!

Edit for this additional information: Arrowhead I went back to the other web site to check and I never actually mentioned your screen name, so there! :P

PS: That IP Address you posted is not your real IP Address. :lol:

PSS: I never give out personal information about anyone. And about me giving info to others to fight my battles, :lol: I am not afraid of anyone from the top down. I can take care of anything that comes my way in here or out there. Believe me its true!

Arrowhead, Here is a real picture of me with my Just For Men Mustache for your archives!

[Edited on 3-3-2010 by ELINVESTIG8R]

arrowhead - 3-1-2010 at 04:31 PM

David, let me end this by telling you what I know and what I think. I know you've gone through the San Bernardino County Sheriff's Department Academy and I know you have a son who is a sheriff in another county.

I think you are using police assets to spy on people for your own purposes. I think you turned over the information you illegally gathered on 5 O'clock Charlie/Peirce/Palmetto to Doug Means for the sole purpose of exposing him in public. I do not know if Doug knows the source of the information. I sincerely hope he does not. Because, I've got to tell you, David, that guy Peirce could hang you and your son and Doug out to dry with that information.

You are a real bad guy. You have got to stop your childish game playing, and threats. You are a destroyer, not a builder. You are going to get some possibly innocent people in deep do-do. You are going to get BajaNomads schitt-canned off the internet.

You just have to go...far away...and not come back.

ELINVESTIG8R - 3-1-2010 at 04:51 PM

Arrowhead you need to stop! Spell out your proof of your allegations or shut the F-up. You and others want to come after me come on let's go for it. I am not afraid of you or anyone or anything. So get to it!

Edit to add this: Arrowhead, Just know, you have crossed over the line of my tolerance when you accused me of committing a crime. For that, there will be no forgiveness. If you have proof go present it to the Office of the District Attorney so they may send their DA Investigators to question me with respect to your allegations. Just remember this! There is no proof because what you said is a lie. You spread the manure pretty thick to see where it sticks but in the end you have spread it onto the wrong area. Present your proof!

[Edited on 3-2-2010 by ELINVESTIG8R]

DENNIS - 3-1-2010 at 04:52 PM

I wish I knew what was going on............I don't.

Bajahowodd - 3-1-2010 at 05:08 PM

Just another day in Baja Heaven.....

Udo - 3-1-2010 at 07:42 PM

WTF?

I agree with you (again, Dennis).
I'll buy lunch if you want to come to La Mision next weekend.
U2U

Quote:
I wish I knew what was going on............I don't.

:?:

BajaNomad - 3-1-2010 at 07:52 PM

Quote:
I think you turned over the information you illegally gathered on 5 O'clock Charlie/Peirce/Palmetto to Doug Means for the sole purpose of exposing him in public.
FYI... everything I posted (and considerably more than that), I came up with on my own.

I'm just sayin'....

-
Doug

arrowhead - 3-1-2010 at 08:15 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by BajaNomad
FYI... everything I posted (and considerably more than that), I came up with on my own.

Good to hear, Doug. I have two small favors to ask of you.

(1)Look up back a few posts and you'll see that elinvestig8r says he knows what my IP address is. I understand how the internet works. There is only one legal way he could "know" what my IP address is. That would be if you told him what it was. So, either you told him what it was, or he is lying.

Which is it?

(2) Please read the last few posts from Mexicorn. Now let me paste a sentence of two from your Terms of Service Agreement.

Quote:
4. The Service and the Sites include bulletin boards, chat rooms, and travelers' opinion pages which allow you and other users to post information, provide feedback to Q87 International and its affiliates, and interact in real-time. You agree not to post or transmit any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, profane, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, including, but not limited to, any material which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, violate the rights of others, or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national or international law.

Can you explain to me how Mexicorn could still be allowed to post on BajaNomads? He has been doing all of the above towards me since the minute he showed up here.

monoloco - 3-1-2010 at 09:06 PM

I think this needs to be settled in the church yard after school.

ELINVESTIG8R - 3-1-2010 at 09:14 PM

Arrowhead I know a hell of a lot more about you than just your IP Address. I do know how to investigate, Oh, do I know how. Like I told you I will not share it with anyone unless of course you threaten physical harm to someone, which I do not think you would do and I think you and I know why. As far as Baja Nomad sharing your IP Address with me that would never happen and you know it. So stop playing the victim here. Buck up and be the tough person you portray on here. By-the-by, I do not know Mexicorn just so you know. I did make his Avatar though. I don't know why you have elected to "F" with me. Just know I'm the wrong person to "F" with! I get positively crazy when that happens in here or in real life just FYI. Like I posted earlier please go to the Office of the District Attorney to file an ethics complaint against me if you have proof I commited a criminal act as you suggested I have done. Please do!

SIGNED: David Elinvestig8r *******, San Bernardino County Sheriff's Depatment Academy graduate and father of that son in that other county you spoke about!

Edit: To post some additional details about my life as revealed by Arrowhead!:P:lol:

PS: Of course you know I could be lying about knowing anything about you!:o:o

wessongroup - 3-2-2010 at 04:56 AM

Quote:
Arrowhead you need to stop! Spell out your proof of your allegations or shut the F-up. You and others want to come after me come on let's go for it. I am not afraid of you or anyone or anything. So get to it!

Edit to add this: Arrowhead, Just know, you have crossed over the line of my tolerance when you accused me of committing a crime. For that, there will be no forgiveness. If you have proof go present it to the Office of the District Attorney so they may send their DA Investigators to question me with respect to your allegations. Just remember this! There is no proof because what you said is a lie. You spread the manure pretty thick to see where it sticks but in the end you have spread it onto the wrong area. Present your proof!

AAAHHHHH, yeah... I'm down for a day... and I miss all this... Wow.. too bad.. Marine do you draw smoke.. :lol:

Oh, by the way...... Hello.. where is the beef... Ahead... seems you have done this before ... that is, postings which are a bit short of factual support .. other than those restricted to this "board"

I would not proceed down this road again, .... you can only lose.. as evidenced by this particular post.. fish or cut bait..

ELINVESTIG8R - 3-2-2010 at 06:53 AM

Oh, Oh, a couple of my GIF posts are missing! Sigh, I guess I went over the line!:o:lol:

More Turtle Soup?

Howard - 3-2-2010 at 07:14 AM

Is there any turtle soup involved in this thread? It has the beginnings to sound a lot like the other thread that refuses to die. He said, she said, blah, blah blah.

It sounds like all parties need a Nomad time out and move on with their lives. Just my opinion.

BajaNomad - 3-2-2010 at 07:19 AM

Please forgive my brevity.

Quote:
I have two small favors to ask of you.

(1)Look up back a few posts and you'll see that elinvestig8r says he knows what my IP address is. I understand how the internet works. There is only one legal way he could "know" what my IP address is. That would be if you told him what it was. So, either you told him what it was, or he is lying.

Which is it?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but he made a statement basically saying he did not believe the IP you posted to be your actual IP. That was my understanding of what was posted.

Quote:
(2) Please read the last few posts from Mexicorn. Now let me paste a sentence of two from your Terms of Service Agreement.

Quote:
4. The Service and the Sites include bulletin boards, chat rooms, and travelers' opinion pages which allow you and other users to post information, provide feedback to Q87 International and its affiliates, and interact in real-time. You agree not to post or transmit any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, profane, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, including, but not limited to, any material which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, violate the rights of others, or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national or international law.

Can you explain to me how Mexicorn could still be allowed to post on BajaNomads? He has been doing all of the above towards me since the minute he showed up here.
It also continues in saying:

Quote:
Although Q87 International and its affiliates may from time to time monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, pages submitted and bulletin boards on the Site, neither Q87 International nor its affiliates is under any obligation to do so.
If you see something that violates the terms - and it's important to you, report it. If you choose not to do so, and then violate the terms in your response to such a situation, then you've let the other person get the better of you (and allowed them to bask in the control they've had over you by getting such a reaction remotely).

Note: choose your battles - those situations you feel you need to report.

:biggrin:

-
Doug

Mexicorn - 3-2-2010 at 08:07 AM

Ok thanks for the chin check Doug. Heres the bottom line I'm not going to let those people over at margies web page get me all worked up, thats what they are trying to do. They have clearly infultrated our Nomads website and have been here since before I came along. These people are the types of folks that have no ife and live vicariously through a key board. Granted the site does have acces to inteligence briefs which I think is important since we live down here. The down side is having to put up with that long winded diatribe and personal agenda.
This also includes personal attacks that are just mean spirited.
In the immortal words of Rodney King;
"Cant we all just get along."

arrowhead - 3-2-2010 at 09:17 AM

Quote:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but he made a statement basically saying he did not believe the IP you posted to be your actual IP. That was my understanding of what was posted.

You asked me to correct you if you are wrong. Well, you are wrong. Elinvestig8r said:

Quote:
PS: That IP Address you posted is not your real IP Address.

Please note that there is no equivocation in his statement. He did not say, "I think...", or "I beleive...", or any other such words. His statement was unqualified. Would you care to change your answer now? I am pushing this because I can see you are avoiding a direct answer to my question. A simple "yes", or "no" would be a sufficient answer.

By the way, Elinvestig8r also contradicted your other statement:

Quote:

David said, just above in this thread:

Quote:
Originally posted by elinvestig8r
So far I have only been angry enough to do something about one person. Since that person stopped their threats it became unnecessary for me to act.

This is really starting to stink. Your responses are those of a person with unclean hands. Are you stalking posters on BajaNomads and exchanging private data with David W. *******?

Yes or No? This is relevant, because David is making physical threats to posters here.

Quote:
TITLE 18 > PART I > CHAPTER 41 > § 875
§ 875. Interstate communications

(a) Whoever transmits in interstate or foreign commerce any communication containing any demand or request for a ransom or reward for the release of any kidnapped person, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both.

(b) Whoever, with intent to extort from any person, firm, association, or corporation, any money or other thing of value, transmits in interstate or foreign commerce any communication containing any threat to kidnap any person or any threat to injure the person of another, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both.

(c) Whoever transmits in interstate or foreign commerce any communication containing any threat to kidnap any person or any threat to injure the person of another, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than five years, or both.

(d) Whoever, with intent to extort from any person, firm, association, or corporation, any money or other thing of value, transmits in interstate or foreign commerce any communication containing any threat to injure the property or reputation of the addressee or of another or the reputation of a deceased person or any threat to accuse the addressee or any other person of a crime, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than two years, or both.

ELINVESTIG8R - 3-2-2010 at 10:27 AM

OPEN LETTER TO ARROWHEAD

Arrowhead since you selected me for investigation I have done the same with you. You revealed things about me in the open forum which is not a threat to me, per se, but is not welcome by me. You even called me a criminal by saying I used police assets to gain information on people which is not true. I have never revealed anything about you in here or to anyone else. PERIOD!

What I know I keep to myself. I know how to keep secrets. I have never made any threats against anyone on this or any other forum on the internet or in person and would never do so because that would be stupid. I do know the law so I am not about to violate it and go to jail. I was in fact threatened once by one person, which I posted on Baja Nomad and was about to act on the threat, but that person has since left me alone as I hope you will take the hint and leave me alone.

I am serious in what I say to you! Take it as friendly advice. You are a very disturbed person. For the record and to be clear once and for all, I have never received anything from Baja Nomad pertaining to you, nor have I provided Baja Nomad any information pertaining to you. As I have said before, please present any evidence of wrongdoing on my part to the Office of the District Attorney.

They will conduct a thorough and unbiased investigation into what I have done or not done. As you know there are consequences in filing false reports with law enforcement which can result in criminal penalties and civil liability. So I will ask you here and now to present your evidence to them and for you to cease and desist in harassing me here or anywhere else under any alias you may use or under your real name. This will be my final statement to you.

Sincerely,

David W. *******
Also known as Elinvestig8r.

Edit: To fix a mistake!

wessongroup - 3-2-2010 at 11:08 AM

Well, that pretty much says it ..... again, fish or cut bait Ahead .. his point is clearly expressed along with the correct avenues of legal redress.. what is the problem? Need an attorney .... just ask, I'm sure there is one who would love to represent you.. might try the firm that Toyota hired, as they must be looking to break the contract they are in to rep Toyota.. :lol:

I see you have dug out the chapter and verse... so, use it.. if your statements are true and correct and you have factual documentation to support same.. else you should "stand down"

As this is not going to go the way you think, not by a long shot..

For me, I send spam to spam@uce.gov they take care of it for a living, and I will add, they do a very good job.. I don't get Nigerian mail, male meidications, and others which tend to always show up..

As for threats on the interent.. gee, I read where some folks in Pakistan told me they were going to kill me, and a few others... :lol: I'd say I would be more afraid of them, than a retired Marine in San Diego. And I really have not seen a direct physical threat ... was an offer to meet :)

And pulling out law on interstate communications.. gee, sure glad we have the government to protect us.. think these folks will be of the same caliber as S.E.C.?? oh, the horror!! :):)

[Edited on 3-3-2010 by wessongroup]

josie - 3-2-2010 at 08:17 PM

It will be nice to get back to talking about something more interesting than a couple of disgruntled troublemakers. I'll make some hot cocoa and ELINVESTIG8R can bake the cake. Time for a group hug everybody. :biggrin:

mtgoat666 - 3-2-2010 at 09:55 PM

Quote:
Quote:

You asked me to correct you if you are wrong. Well, you are wrong. Elinvestig8r said:

Quote:

Please note that there is no equivocation in his statement. He did not say, "I think...", or "I beleive...", or any other such words. His statement was unqualified. Would you care to change your answer now? I am pushing this because I can see you are avoiding a direct answer to my question. A simple "yes", or "no" would be a sufficient answer.

Quote:

Quote:

This is really starting to stink. Your responses are those of a person with unclean hands. Are you stalking posters on BajaNomads and exchanging private data with David W. *******?

Yes or No? This is relevant, because David is making physical threats to posters here.

Quote:
TITLE 18 > PART I > CHAPTER 41 > § 875
§ 875. Interstate communications

(a) Whoever transmits in interstate or foreign commerce any communication containing any demand or request for a ransom or reward for the release of any kidnapped person, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both.

(b) Whoever, with intent to extort from any person, firm, association, or corporation, any money or other thing of value, transmits in interstate or foreign commerce any communication containing any threat to kidnap any person or any threat to injure the person of another, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both.

(c) Whoever transmits in interstate or foreign commerce any communication containing any threat to kidnap any person or any threat to injure the person of another, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than five years, or both.

(d) Whoever, with intent to extort from any person, firm, association, or corporation, any money or other thing of value, transmits in interstate or foreign commerce any communication containing any threat to injure the property or reputation of the addressee or of another or the reputation of a deceased person or any threat to accuse the addressee or any other person of a crime, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than two years, or both.

margie,
you should develop thicker skin. don't take this forum so seriously -- doing so reveals your unbalanced mental state :lol:

DENNIS - 3-2-2010 at 09:59 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by mtgoat666
margie,
you should develop thicker skin. don't take this forum so seriously -- doing so reveals your unbalanced mental state :lol:

No way, Goat. Your dot connecting skills are in serious need of repair.

mtgoat666 - 3-3-2010 at 12:01 AM

Quote:
Quote:
margie,

No way, Goat. Your dot connecting skills are in serious need of repair.

margie, nancy, janet, napolean, whatever...

BajaNomad - 3-3-2010 at 01:24 AM

Quote:
Look up back a few posts and you'll see that elinvestig8r says he knows what my IP address is... either you told him what it was, or...

ELINVESTIG8R and I have had no private communication regarding you, your IP address, nor the specific IP address used by anyone else here to connect to the site.

Quote:
...you are wrong. Elinvestig8r said:

Quote:

Please note that there is no equivocation in his statement. He did not say, "I think...", or "I beleive...", or any other such words. His statement was unqualified. Would you care to change your answer now?

My interpretation of his statement remains the same.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I see no contradiction here between the two statements.

knuckles - 3-3-2010 at 09:14 AM

I thought this was clear months ago... Fu is Arrowhead, Arrowhead is Nancy, and Margie has been hit on the head by her surfboard one too many times.

nanachel - 3-3-2010 at 12:40 PM

Wow, someone needs to get a life or just go sit on the beach & relax:lol:

Fu's on first?

Howard - 3-3-2010 at 08:48 PM

First Base: Fu
Second Base: What
Third base: I Don't Know
Left field: Why
Center field: Because
Pitcher: Tomorrow
Catcher: Today
Shortstop: I Don't Care/I Don't Give a Darn/I Don't Give a Damn

This thread makes about as much sense as the old Fu's (who) is on first.

Mexicorn - 3-3-2010 at 09:52 PM

Hey nice try on attempting to conect the dots. We all got a real kick reading your post over there. How much did you pay your PI service to conduct your big Mexicorn investigation Margie? Heck I'm sure you could have got someone here to give you a deal a two-fer. Well got to go check in at CBP since I'll be sitting there a few hours LOL!
Whatajoke!!! LOL!!! Margie get a life your sooooo much smarter than all of us over here at the Nomads. Plus your the only one I know that can do the backstroke through a wave of brown twinkies with your mouth in th "O" position. I really feel sorry for those guys you targeted over there at your website. Nice try you got any pictures of that Valdez guy and his wife? Maybe you should post them on your website. Cant wait to see your nexus between the Footprinters, CAF and the Valdez/Goodman family! Should be a wild ride folks fasten your seatbelts this is going to be a hoot!

torch - 3-3-2010 at 10:58 PM

Is it just me ? because I just dont get this whole thread. But dont take my head off

Mexicorn - 3-3-2010 at 11:45 PM

Sure heres a quick run down. Margies claiming on her website that she/he knows the location of active law enforcement Officers/Officer that live in Bajamar.
Whats that called when you publically disclose that type information and there is negative fallout?
Oh I cant wait for the snappy come back. Hows that photo comming along? hehe!

Wait are we collectively wittnessing the shutting down of her website.
That will be two failed attempts of her venture in "A free press" in Mexico.
All eyes are upon you margie.

arrowhead - 3-4-2010 at 01:04 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Mexicorn
Nice try you got any pictures of that Valdez guy and his wife? Maybe you should post them on your website. Cant wait to see your nexus between the Footprinters, CAF and the Valdez/Goodman family!

Oh, you don' t have to wait. Us Nomads are always happy to jump in and help out a fellow Nomad. Here, let me give you a helping hand, since you specifically asked to see some pictures:

Look at the picture you posted on posted on 12-29-2009 at 04:21 PM, here:

http://forums.bajanomad.com/viewthread.php?tid=41813&pag...

Now, move your mouse over that picture and right-click it. A box comes up with a sub-menu, the last sub-menu is "properties". Click on that and it says:

http://i757.photobucket.com/albums/xx214/pugdaddy21/San%20Fe...

Notice that it is photobucket album of a person with the alias "pugdaddy21". Here is the windows live space of "pugdaddy21".

http://bajapugs.spaces.live.com/

Scroll down the pictures on the live space page, past the many pictures of Max, Gypsy and Chico, to the 36th one. It is the same picture as you posted here on 12-29-2009. Ain't that a hell of a coincidence? ...

Hey you know what else? The guy in that windows live space happens to be the vice-president of the Rosarito Footprinters. Imagine that!!

http://www.independentfootprinters.org/history.html

I wonder if Harry O. knows about all this?

[Edited on 3-4-2010 by BajaNomad]

ELINVESTIG8R - 3-4-2010 at 08:28 AM

And now a brief interlude to hear this wonderful Mariachi Master at work:lol:

k-rico - 3-4-2010 at 08:32 AM

Yikes! Doesn't that somehow violate the Board Rules? :O

Why is arrowhead so upset?

josie - 3-4-2010 at 08:38 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Howard

This thread makes about as much sense as the old Fu's (who) is on first.

I guess this thread is really about arrowhead being outed as the same person as fulano who was banned from here a long time ago and is posting a lot of very negative and nasty things on another blog about everybody here on bajanomad.

I would suggest it be better to just not pay attention to them.

[Edited on 3-4-2010 by josie]

Mexicorn - 3-4-2010 at 08:44 AM

Quote:
And now a brief interlude to hear this wonderful Mariachi Master at work:lol:

Well Done Bravo!!! Bravo!!!
Master

arrowhead - 3-4-2010 at 09:01 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by k-rico

Quote:
http://forums.bajanomad.com/faq.php?page=forumrules

Please use common sense.

6. Any communication or material you post or transmit to the Service and/or the Sites is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. You assume full responsibility for anything you post or transmit...

8. You should be aware that if you voluntarily disclose personal information (e.g., user name, email address) on a bulletin board, travel opinion page, or in a chat room, that information can be collected and used by others and may result in unsolicited messages from other parties.

mtgoat666 - 3-4-2010 at 09:14 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Nice try you got any pictures of that Valdez guy and his wife? Maybe you should post them on your website. Cant wait to see your nexus between the Footprinters, CAF and the Valdez/Goodman family!

Oh, you don' t have to wait. Us Nomads are always happy to jump in and help out a fellow Nomad. Here, let me give you a helping hand, since you specifically asked to see some pictures:

Now, move your mouse over that picture and right-click it. A box comes up with a sub-menu, the last sub-menu is "properties". Click on that and it says:

Notice that it is photobucket album of a person with the alias "pugdaddy21". Here is the windows live space of "pugdaddy21".

Scroll down the pictures on the live space page, past the many pictures of Max, Gypsy and Chico, to the 36th one. It is the same picture as you posted here on 12-29-2009. Ain't that a hell of a coincidence? ...

Hey you know what else? The guy in that windows live space happens to be the vice-president of the Rosarito Footprinters. Imagine that!!

nancy:
while you are clearly unbalanced, and are probably not fulano, your sleuthing of mexicorn, cop donut poster boy, is pretty entertaining.

Mexicorn - 3-4-2010 at 09:24 AM

Let me weigh in on this crucial question (no pun intended) If Nancy is right in her loose inturpretation cyber ****hing then wouldn't this arise to some sort of cyberstalking violation at best?
With this I would humbly request that Arrowhead be banned from the board.
Thank you in advance
EL Doughnut shop boy-

josie - 3-4-2010 at 09:24 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

nancy:
while you are clearly unbalanced, and are probably not fulano, your sleuthing of mexicorn, cop donut poster boy, is pretty entertaining.

I guess somebody here posted a photo of fulano's house and it said they live on a street called arrowhead. I suppose that is why some people make that connection between the two users.

Personally, I don't know why everybody here cares so much who they are. I doubt any of you want to invite them to dinner. :lol:

arrowhead - 3-4-2010 at 09:35 AM

Quote:

That's damn good advice. When do you think you will be in a position to follow your own advice?

arrowhead - 3-4-2010 at 09:39 AM

Quote:
wouldn't this arise to some sort of cyberstalking violation at best?

Well, there you have it. Proof positive that you are not a cop. So stop saying you are. By the way, I think Harry O. wants to talk to you.

k-rico - 3-4-2010 at 09:54 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by k-rico

Quote:
http://forums.bajanomad.com/faq.php?page=forumrules

Please use common sense.

6. Any communication or material you post or transmit to the Service and/or the Sites is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. You assume full responsibility for anything you post or transmit...

8. You should be aware that if you voluntarily disclose personal information (e.g., user name, email address) on a bulletin board, travel opinion page, or in a chat room, that information can be collected and used by others and may result in unsolicited messages from other parties.

I was talking about the video the other guy posted, surely that needs to be prohibited. :tumble:

To address the title of this string:

toneart - 3-4-2010 at 10:21 AM

Perhaps some tecolete does give a hoot.:yawn:

ELINVESTIG8R - 3-4-2010 at 10:32 AM

Baja Nomad, please to not ban the person whose name shall not fall from my lips. That Sr. got it right. I am a Loser. :P:lol:

These propinas of mine are proof that I am a professional Mariachi Master. My name is David ******* and that's how I see it!

Even the Mexican Infantry Soldiers liked it when I sang it to them on that lonely stretch of dirt road mid Baja when they search my truck the day I went to Rancho El Metate not so long ago.

PS: Mrs. ******* a retired thirty year Marine became angry beyond belief today, March 04, 2010, when she happened to see over my shoulder that the person whose name shall not fall from my lips exposed her son to the public forum and thereby possibly jeopardizing his safety. I almost could not calm her down. I've never seen her lose her temper like that in years. Now there are at least two people from my household angry at him. Once I let my son know to become more alert because Mr. Senior exposed what he is, he too will be angry.

My dear sweet polygamist mother Anna Mae is livid with that person whose name shall not fall from my lips as is Anna Mae’s husband! In fact their entire polygamist church congregation which includes one of my sisters is angry with him.

Here is a picture of my sweet aging mother as posted by Mr. whose name shall not fall from my lips Senior.

Will someone please ask Mr. whose name shall not fall from my lips Senior to throw caution to the wind and please post my physical address in here including a Google Earth shot. I know Mr. Senior knows where I live. That would be helpful for anyone wanting to do my family harm. Hell, I want him to help people wanting to do me and my family harm to find me easily. This isn’t rocket science. Go for it!

Edit: To add and fix content!

[Edited on 3-4-2010 by ELINVESTIG8R]

DENNIS - 3-4-2010 at 10:39 AM

Is this working toward a logical conclusion or is it all pointless?

josie - 3-4-2010 at 11:13 AM

Quote:
Quote:

That's damn good advice. When do you think you will be in a position to follow your own advice?

The lady doth protest too much, methinks. :rolleyes:

arrowhead - 3-4-2010 at 12:32 PM

Quote:
PS: Mrs. ******* a retired thirty year Marine became angry beyond belief today, March 04, 2010, when she happened to see over my shoulder that the person whose name shall not fall from my lips exposed her son to the public forum and thereby possibly jeopardizing his safety. I almost could not calm her down. I've never seen her lose her temper like that in years.

Hey, don't worry David. I can fix it with her. Give me her email address. I'll send her this excerpt from your blog where you tell the whole world about your son, names included:

http://ranchoelmetate.blogspot.com/?zx=90ab7feefe135a4a

"After coming home from Okinawa I divorced my first wife and three years later I married a Marine. We had a son who now works for the Riverside County Sheriff’s Department as a Corrections Deputy."

Jesus A. Christ, you are totally MENTAL.

ELINVESTIG8R - 3-4-2010 at 12:50 PM

Yep folks I am mental. He whose name shall not fall from my lips has found me out.

josie - 3-4-2010 at 02:34 PM

So arrowhead, you say you are not fulano?

I read on the other blog where fulano acknowledges being the Charles Levitin character living in Ramona and I remember you posting somewhere here that you (arrowhead) lost a daughter to addison's disease a couple of years ago.

Just to prove that you are not the only one who can do a google search I came up with this:

Memorial Page for Burbank High School friends

Here is what a post there says:

Melissa Levitin class of 1994 passed on January 27 2008 at the age of 31. She was type 1 diabetic and passed from Addison's disease.

I am sure that it is just a coincidence that her last name and fulano's are the same and that she died two years ago from addison's disease. :rolleyes:

I am sorry about what happened to Melissa. My advice would be to try and honor her memory by being a little bit nicer to people. Bitterness will only eat away at you like slow poison.

[Edited on 3-4-2010 by josie]

arrowhead - 3-4-2010 at 04:41 PM

Quote:
I am sure that it is just a coincidence that her last name and fulano's are the same and that she died two years ago from addison's disease.

I am sorry about what happened to Melissa. My advice would be to try and honor her memory by being a little bit nicer to people. Bitterness will only eat away at you like slow poison.

Good job Josie. You got very close, but missed it at the end. I told you and everybody that would listen that I am not Fulano. Look at your link again. Do you see where it says, "Melissa also went by Plessner"? I'm Plessner, her step-father. I never said I didn't know Fulano. You've been calling me Fulano for some time. I would expect an apology from you. Only a bitter person would mistakenly call somebody names and then not apologize for her mistakes.

By the way, that guy in the picture with her, her boyfriend, he's a Mexican-American. You have accused my of not liking Mexico or Mexicans. You are dead-ass wrong. I like it so much, I am willing to stick my neck out to point out what is killing Mexico. You seem to be happy to just cruise by, like passing an accident on the freeway, and then go on to your destination.

Oh and something else. Awhile back when that crazy bikeriding guy was here, you told him you are a "Mexican citizen." You are not. You are a Mexican "national". Mexico's laws (you know the Mexico you love but don't know jack about?) are different than the US. In the US one is either a citizen or an alien. Mexico has three classes, citizen, national and alien. Look it up sometime. There is a REAL difference.

DENNIS - 3-4-2010 at 05:24 PM

Quote:
I'm Plessner, her step-father.

That you would ever give yourself up like this is ludicrous. Don't get me started. Please. This is tooooo much fun. :lol::

I'm on your side, A-Head. You effing know that. Don't feed me chiiit like this. You have to stay credible. :cool:

arrowhead - 3-4-2010 at 08:03 PM

Dennis, I am going to make Josie look for me for the rest of her life. By the way, she sure is interested in me. I think she wants to have carnal knowledge of me.

My disclaimer

Howard - 3-4-2010 at 08:09 PM

For the record, good or bad, my real name is Howard and in no way affiliated with Bajawood. He could be the nicest person in the world or the devil himself, I do not know.

I assume since all the angry parties want us to read all of this, I just cannot keep up.

Maybe I got it all wrong, Fu's on 2nds and what's on first. Why, just because I just don’t know about tommorow

With that being said can someone please give me the Readers Digest of what is going on?

PLEASE EITHER STOP THIS DRIVEL OR SPLAIN TO ME WHAT IS EVERYONE SO UPSET ABOUT.

Thank you,

Howard AKA Bubba

DENNIS - 3-4-2010 at 09:49 PM

Quote:
PLEASE EITHER STOP THIS DRIVEL OR SPLAIN TO ME WHAT IS EVERYONE SO UPSET ABOUT.

Howard AKA Bubba

It's a long story, Bubba. Let's see....how do I begin........................uuuuuhhhhhhhhhhh ..............uuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmm.......uuuuuhhhhhhhh
Well....There you have it.

Howard - 3-5-2010 at 06:39 AM

Dennis, thank you for your explanation. You make more sense than the whole thread combined.

There are some seriously angry people out there!

I always looked at Baja as a very soothing and relaxing escape from the hustle bustle of North of the border. Alcohol helps as well. Can you imagine the anger some of these people have without the calming effect of Baja? Scary thought.

Peace, love and tacos,

Howard (Bubba)

bajalera - 3-5-2010 at 01:22 PM

WHAT IS ALL THIS 5 PAGES OF CRAP DOING ON THE GENERAL BAJA DISCUSSION FORUM?

ELINVESTIG8R - 3-5-2010 at 01:26 PM

Isn’t it great. :lol:

bajalera - 3-6-2010 at 02:07 PM

I suppose so, for you who are posting. But I might not be the only Nomad who thinks this kind of exchange belongs on the Off-Topic forum, since it has zip to do with Baja California.

arrowhead - 3-6-2010 at 03:06 PM

Well, I've got to tell you, I have become so intrigued by this running dialogue, and what I have discovered along the way, that I have decided to write an article about it for publication. My working title is: "The Fulano Conspiracy."

The main characters are BajaGringo, Elinvesitg8r and his son, Mexicorn, Josie (who, by the way, is NOT who she says she is) and a cast of supporting actors, many of whom you may recognize.

Don't get too excited, it is not a story which centers on BajaNomads, or Baja. The centerpiece of the article is the California Correctional Peace Officers Association. If you don't know who the CCPOA is, it is the strongest union in California. It is almost single-handedly bankrupting the state with its ridiculous, collectively bargained pay scales. Where else could ** ********* *** ************ ********** ******* **** Mexicorn make more money than most college graduates?

The story has to do with conspiracies and abuse of power by people in the public trust. Governor Arnold is going to love it. It's fairly complex and I'm still tying down some loose ends, so it will be awhile. When it's done, I'll post it in off-topic.

[Edited on 3-7-2010 by BajaNomad]

wessongroup - 3-6-2010 at 03:24 PM

Do you mean like that lady up in L.A. County that was getting $243,000/year from the State of California..

She was working in the Probation end... can you believe someone "working for the State of California and is not a Unit Chief or a Department Head... :lol::lol:

And she was able to get her son in law into a nice position with Agency, and he was pulling down a few thousand extra a month on "overtime"...

Guess I'm jealous.. back in the day 1973 when I started I don't think anyone with the State made anything close to those numbers.. even figuring in inflation ..... that is out outrageous as is the practice of having men guards in women prisons and/or women guard in men prisons

Please.... give me a brake.. that is a bit too much PC in my book.. and the pay.... well of course they do not deserve that kind of money.... I'll to it for $220,000.. oh, darn.. that's right I don't have a certificated to be able to do this complex task.. need to go to college to guard prisoners..

ELINVESTIG8R - 3-7-2010 at 08:17 AM

josie - 3-7-2010 at 08:23 AM

Quote:
Quote:
I am sure that it is just a coincidence that her last name and fulano's are the same and that she died two years ago from addison's disease.

Good job Josie. You got very close, but missed it at the end. I told you and everybody that would listen that I am not Fulano. Look at your link again. Do you see where it says, "Melissa also went by Plessner"? I'm Plessner, her step-father. I never said I didn't know Fulano. You've been calling me Fulano for some time. I would expect an apology from you. Only a bitter person would mistakenly call somebody names and then not apologize for her mistakes.

I would be happy to apologize for my mistake Chuck if I had made one. So just to be sure I contacted the Plessners - not too hard to find people in this internet age. Guess what they had to say Chuck?

Mr. Plessner has never been on bajanomad. I suspect you will be hearing from him or their attorney. I also got to hear what a lousy husband and father you were and why your wife left you. There is a reason you were not even mentioned in Melissa's obituary.

What a pitiful little man you are Chuck.

[Edited on 3-7-2010 by josie]

DENNIS - 3-7-2010 at 09:24 AM

Who's Chuck? Where did Chuck come from? How is Chuck part of this drama? Who wrote this script?

Howard - 3-7-2010 at 10:07 AM

Dennis, are you not paying attention?

I sat down with my good friend Don Julio, and it all became very clear after a few shots. (Maybe that is the wrong word to use on this post)

In a nutshell, everyone is really peeed off at everyone else.
That is the extreme short story of this and many posts on Baja Nomad.

Jeez, by the time this thread is over I might even be angry with you and I don't even know you!!

Peace out,

Bubba

The Gull - 3-7-2010 at 10:36 AM

Vale mas una gota de verdad que un mar de mentiras

woody with a view - 3-7-2010 at 10:40 AM

my short answer = NO!

arrowhead - 3-7-2010 at 10:53 AM

Hey Josie:

Are you really a 58-year old retired school teacher after 35 years of teaching? That's what you have said to us. Or are you a 42-year old operator of a transmission repair shop in San Jose?

Remember:Vale mas una gota de verdad que un mar de mentiras.

DENNIS - 3-7-2010 at 11:02 AM

Quote:
Dennis, are you not paying attention?

I guess not, but that's not anything new. I'll try to keep up. I'd hate to be out of the loop when someone actually says something important.
Maybe I need a session at Sharkey's so I can develop my extrapolation skills. :lol::lol:

Tecolote says:

toneart - 3-7-2010 at 11:31 AM

Hoot---Who???:yawn:

[Edited on 3-7-2010 by toneart]

josie - 3-7-2010 at 01:21 PM

Quote:
Who's Chuck? Where did Chuck come from? How is Chuck part of this drama? Who wrote this script?

Fulano was outed to be Charles (Chuck) Levitin which he acknowledges on the Maggies Madness blog as being him. Chuck lives on a street called *********** (arrowhead?). He claimed in another thread to have lost a daughter two years ago to Addisons disease. I found a Melissa Levitin that did indeed passed away from Addisons in January of 2008 locally. When I connected the dots from that connection that arrowhead is fulano (who is chuck) in a post here, arrowhead came back and claimed to be Melissa's step-father, Mitch Plessner.

I got in touch with Mr. and Mrs. Plessner (she is not Melissa's mom - she passed away) and they both assure me that Mr. Plessner has never been on this forum. I have their emails to prove it.

So the spotlight turns back to Chuck who as arrowhead has taken particular glee in publicizing members personal information here. What do you have to say now Chuck? Now we know you were a worthless father you liar.

Got something snappy to come back with? Cat got your tongue?

GAME SET MATCH

[Edited on 3-8-2010 by BajaNomad]

Shame on you

Sharksbaja - 3-7-2010 at 01:33 PM

Have some respect for the dead.:no:

DENNIS - 3-7-2010 at 01:35 PM

HOLY COWFLOP....This is getting more muddled every day which is what the key players like to see. He/She/They don't want to be outed.
Personally, I believe I know who's who and Chuck ain't in the mix.
I'll just let it go at that. All of the conjecture is meaningless.

arrowhead - 3-7-2010 at 01:35 PM

Can you take a look at my transmission? I think it needs lubrication.
 Pages:  1