BajaNomad

San Quintin rental or sitter

bodfish - 4-8-2010 at 12:05 AM

Would like small, quiet house or pension place for one person near or around San Quintin for a minimum of 3-6 months.

Can do custom cabinets and repairs, (plumbing, electrical, finish wood, welding, great aircraft and car mechanic w/tools). as I love do this kind of work. Dependable with references. The cheaper the better (or paid is better than that:).

Need it by May1.........Anyone?

[Edited on 4-10-2010 by bodfish]

[Edited on 4-10-2010 by bodfish]

David K - 4-8-2010 at 07:17 AM

Welcome to Nomad... :bounce::spingrin:

Just so you know, and don't get into trouble... on an FM-T (Tourist Card) visa to be legal in Mexico... you cannot work, even volunteer... only be there on a vacation, as a tourist. No property can be left behind in Mexico when you leave. If you want to do anying non-tourist, or purchase/ lease a home, etc. you will need an FM-3 type of visa. Tons of posts on that here on Nomad.

[Edited on 4-10-2010 by David K]

irenemm - 4-8-2010 at 12:07 PM

bodfish check your u2u in the upper left corner
irene

irenemm - 4-8-2010 at 12:13 PM

right corner nothing in the left sorry this is my first one

bodfish - 4-9-2010 at 11:01 PM

Anybody else? I have a nice RV I can pull down at the right spot. Got solar, and know how-to really well. Designed it myself.
If any of you know Handy Bob (he fixes the crap done in Quartzite), he knows me, and knows I know...:)

David K - 4-10-2010 at 06:55 AM

Good job on the edit, bodfish!:biggrin:

Keri - 4-10-2010 at 07:07 AM

Mike , we'd love to talk to you about when you get down. We need help. If we don't see you this time we will catch younext time around. Its funny Mike and I just went thru Quartzsite and we took down the solar guys number to call him. Now I guess we just need to call you. Have a great trip. Stop by and see us on your way down if you can. www.pyramidresort.com.. You can get our phone number from Joe and Gail . Maybe we can trade you a night for some solar work,k

Keri - 4-10-2010 at 09:15 AM

Mike check your u2u. upper right hand corner,k