BajaNomad

PSA: Paranoid Personality Disorder

Pages:  1  

BajaNomad - 4-19-2010 at 10:23 PM

Just a Public Service Announcement on Paranoid Personality Disorder. Yes, there's a reason. No, there's nothing really further to explain at the moment.

-----

Paranoid Personality Disorder is defined by a distrust of others and a continuous suspicion of their intentions. These individuals have long-term, widespread and firm beliefs that other people have sinister motives that are hostile, threatening or demeaning. Even friendly gestures by others are often interpreted as being manipulative or malevolent. These beliefs are steadfastly maintained in the absence of any real supporting evidence. They suspect strangers, and even people they know, of planning to harm or exploit them when there is no good evidence to support this belief.

As a result of their constant concern about the lack of trustworthiness of others, individuals with this disorder constantly challenge the loyalties of friends and loved ones. They may also be jealous, secretive and scheming. This often results in social isolation and the individual may stay at home, planning how to react to any perceived personal attack. Interactions with others are characterized by wariness and not infrequently by hostility. If they marry or become otherwise attached to someone, the relationship is often characterized by pathological jealousy and attempts to control their partner.

Despite the pervasive suspicions they have of others, individuals with Paranoid Personality Disorder are not delusional (except in rare, brief instances brought on by stress). Most of the time, they are in touch with reality, except for their misinterpretation of others' motives and intentions. Sufferers are not psychotic but their conviction that others are trying to "get them" or humiliate them in some way often leads to hostility and social isolation. Although those suffering from this disorder do not generally lose touch with reality, they are usually unable to recognise their own negative feelings. They will not confide in others as they fear betrayal, even if those others prove trustworthy and honest.

Sufferers habitually relate to the world by vigilant scanning of the environment for clues or suggestions to validate their prejudicial ideas or biases. They tend to be guarded, suspicious, hypersensitive, easily slighted and unforgiving. They have extreme trust in their own knowledge and capabilities. Personal perceptions of others' behavior may lead to angry or aggressive outbursts.

Individuals with this disorder often have problems with close relationships because of their excessive suspiciousness and hostility. Their combative and suspicious nature may elicit a hostile response in others, which then serves to confirm their original expectations. Individuals with this disorder have a need to have a high degree of control over those around them. They are often rigid, critical of others, and unable to collaborate, although they have great difficulty accepting criticism themselves. They are often attuned to issues of power and rank, and tend to develop negative stereotypes of others.

This disorder appears to be more common in men than in women.

Some other common characteristics:
# Tendency to experience excessive self-importance, manifest in a persistent self-referential attitude;
# Preoccupation with unsubstantiated "conspiratorial" explanations of events both immediate to the individual and in the world at large.
# Doubt the commitment, loyalty, or trustworthiness of others, believing others are using or deceiving them.
# Perceive attacks on their character that are not apparent to others; they generally react with anger and are quick to retaliate.
# Cannot see their role in problems or conflicts, believing they are always right.

BornFisher - 4-19-2010 at 10:34 PM

There are those who would point their finger at me but I know it`s really them and I`m perfect.

ELINVESTIG8R'S DISORDER

ELINVESTIG8R - 4-20-2010 at 07:21 AM

Chicken Coop Groupers!

Oops, better not forget the laughing bobblehead!

:lol:

lizard lips - 4-20-2010 at 07:32 AM

I know some people in Punta Banda who fit this disorder, and no Dennis, it's not you but you know who I'm talking about I'm sure.

DENNIS - 4-20-2010 at 07:44 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by lizard lips
I know some people in Punta Banda who fit this disorder, and no Dennis, it's not you but you know who I'm talking about I'm sure.

All of 'em...except me and your dad. :lol:

lizard lips - 4-20-2010 at 07:59 AM

You hit the nail on the head sir.....

durrelllrobert - 4-20-2010 at 08:07 AM

Just who are we talking about here? Let me guess .......
1 ......
2 ......
3 ......
4 ......
5 ......
etc. :lol::lol:

DENNIS - 4-20-2010 at 08:13 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by BajaNomad
Just a Public Service Announcement on Paranoid Personality Disorder. Yes, there's a reason. No, there's nothing really further to explain at the moment.

-----

http://www.crystalbuffalo.com/collectors/black-wolf-dovetail...

BajaGringo - 4-20-2010 at 08:18 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by DENNIS
Quote:

-----

http://www.crystalbuffalo.com/collectors/black-wolf-dovetail...

They're number two on just Bob's list...

:lol::lol::lol:

DENNIS - 4-20-2010 at 08:21 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by BajaGringo

They're number two on just Bob's list...

Just Bob....That's perfect. A star is born.

Sharky - 4-20-2010 at 08:56 AM

Quote:
They tend to be guarded, suspicious, hypersensitive, easily slighted and unforgiving. They have extreme trust in their own knowledge and capabilities. Personal perceptions of others' behavior may lead to angry or aggressive outbursts.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by JESSE
A big mistake many make is to think that just because some Mexicans stay silent even when hearing offensive comment about Mexico or Mexicans, means they don't get it, or don't have the guts to do something about it. Trust me, they do, and they will like we say here "dejarsela ir toda" (let it all fall uppon them) when the time is right or get a good chance.

So...what the *** is that. A threat?

Quote:
C'mon, Jesse...what does that mean? Tell us.

Quote:
Originally posted by JESSE
Dennis, i honestly don't have a clue about what are you talking about, or why you are mad. My comments have in no way anything to do with you at all, in fact, you wheren't even on my radar on this discussion. So whatever made you angry, you are sooooo wrong i can't even comprehend.

Quote:
YO MAMA. She knows. Ask her.

lizard lips - 4-20-2010 at 09:18 AM

WHERE DID JESSE GO AND WHAT THE HECK WAS HE TALKING ABOUT?

boldliars - 4-20-2010 at 09:40 AM

BajaNomad is ignoring the people that get their jollies out of making others lives a living hell.

Gang Stalking is experienced by the Targeted Individual as psychological attack, that is capable of immobilizing and destroying them over time. The covert methods used to harass, persecute, and falsely defame the targets often leave no evidence to incriminate the civilian spies.

It's similar to workplace mobbing, but takes place outside in the community. It called Gang Stalking, because groups of organized community members stalk and monitor the targets 24/7.

It has long been a widely expressed view that the monitoring is being done by various groups of citizen informants, members of various community policing type programs. Based on recent research conducted it seems most likely that the people being used to follow Targeted Individuals around are what society and the government in some countries refer to as, "covert human intelligence sources". They can also be known as Citizen Informants. Another slang terms that is often used to describe these individuals is the term Snitch or Snitches.

DENNIS - 4-20-2010 at 09:43 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by lizard lips
WHERE DID JESSE GO AND WHAT THE HECK WAS HE TALKING ABOUT?

This stuff is old. Sharky is grave digging instead of playing with himself.

DENNIS - 4-20-2010 at 09:46 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by boldliars
BajaNomad is ignoring the people that get their jollies out of making others lives a living hell.

Gang Stalking is experienced by the Targeted Individual as psychological attack, that is capable of immobilizing and destroying them over time. The covert methods used to harass, persecute, and falsely defame the targets often leave no evidence to incriminate the civilian spies.

It's similar to workplace mobbing, but takes place outside in the community. It called Gang Stalking, because groups of organized community members stalk and monitor the targets 24/7.

It has long been a widely expressed view that the monitoring is being done by various groups of citizen informants, members of various community policing type programs. Based on recent research conducted it seems most likely that the people being used to follow Targeted Individuals around are what society and the government in some countries refer to as, "covert human intelligence sources". They can also be known as Citizen Informants. Another slang terms that is often used to describe these individuals is the term Snitch or Snitches.

Could you put this in drunken children's terms?

Do we know you?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Skipjack Joe - 4-20-2010 at 11:28 AM

Quote:

HEY, IT'S OTHERS' LIVES !!!!

There. I feel better already.

mtgoat666 - 4-20-2010 at 11:41 AM

Quote:

boldliar,
welcome back fulano, arrowhead, nancy, maggie, whoever you are or want to be!

for a minute there i thought you were author of that incoherent conspiracy rant,... but seems you are just a cut/paste technician :lol::lol:

tag, you're it!

[Edited on 4-20-2010 by mtgoat666]

Just because I'm not paranoid

toneart - 4-20-2010 at 11:51 AM

doesn't mean they aren't out to get me! :no::o :lol:

boldliars - 4-20-2010 at 02:35 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by mtgoat666
Quote:

boldliar,
welcome back fulano, arrowhead, nancy, maggie, whoever you are or want to be!

for a minute there i thought you were author of that incoherent conspiracy rant,... but seems you are just a cut/paste technician :lol::lol:

tag, you're it!

[Edited on 4-20-2010 by mtgoat666]

Well what comes around goes around. BajaNomad, your leader and creator of this farce of a thread is the cut-and-paste king. So if you want to play footsie with anyone play it with him.

boldliars - 4-20-2010 at 02:44 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Skipjack Joe
Quote:

Remember I did not start this BS thread. If you want to be the spelling police then do it for everyone on the board. Don't make an exception with me because I said something that you don't like. There are many OTHERS here that you can correct.

Cypress - 4-20-2010 at 03:19 PM

boldliars, Are you talking about me!!!!:tumble:;D Hang in there!

gnukid - 4-20-2010 at 03:30 PM

People are often confused by the difference between feeling paranoid, feeling attacked unfairly, persecuted or blamed without causes or even with cause versus the debilitating paranoia disorder which exhibits itself by through the significant inability to get through the day and complete ones normal set of tasks. The difference is significant. A person suffering severe paranoia would be unable to go to work, unable to post a message and be unable to get along in a normal fashion to the degree which is severe and debilitating as opposed to having feelings of occasional paranoia.

Now, it's not at all abnormal to have feelings of paranoia these days, when it's announced by the administration that they will assassinate Americans for a variety of listed perceived threats. Or because you know that the US announces they run an extraordinary rendition program where thy torture people without cuase, without warrants who have no evidence against them. Or because the administration announces that they run a warrantless survelance program. These facts are reasons why people might feel unfairly targeted, because in fact they are. Innoncent people have died at the hands of these programs and few justifications exists today.

Even more so, we know the administration lied us into a preplanned war in Iraq, with false claims of weapons of mass destruction. It's public evidence that the Reagan administration flooded American cities with crack cocaine and sold weapons in order to fund destabilization of Nicaragua in addition to destabilization of AMerican Cities such as LA. We all suffered greatly from these attacks on our communities where we the people are unfairly targeted and persecuted, suffering untold pain and loss of our well being.

So, when this site administrators get in on the act and suggest that these natural human sentiments which anyone reasonable would feel, and which are justified and reasonable are examples of a psychological disorder it's more than a bit disingenuous and leads a normal person to question the intent and purpose of the Administrator's post?

Bajahowodd - 4-20-2010 at 03:41 PM

gnu- I'm thinking that you and I are in agreement with perhaps 80% of what you say. But, I'm having some trouble trying to grasp the New World Order 20% of it.

Perhaps I'm in denial. On the other hand, if you are right, you might want to post a primer on how disaffected Americans can safe-harbor their assets.

gnukid - 4-20-2010 at 04:01 PM

The New World Order is a phrase that is spoken often, what it means is probably something different to many people. I didn't use it-you did. If you want to you can read more and find out more about world history and find out about roots of the global banking cabal which is an old subject which most are now familiar with.

A better term would be New World Disorder.

Unlike many projections and protestations, I have little opinion on about the Globalists New World Order plans other than from a historical and community perspective. I am simply interested in my world not opposed to it. It's my sense as an observer that the Banksters are losing due to the rapid rising consciousness of a few, which is all that's needed to topple this scam.

Basically the idea that geo-politics is all just one big funny accident and that banksters are just silly people who make mistakes or get lucky is really a whitewash. There is a long plan, with a few thousand key family players, for example one should be familiar with Cecil Rhodes, his vast fortune and his wills which created the round tables supporting foundations like Carnegie and many if not most institutions. His influential friend was Lionel Curits. It doens't need to be a mystery how think-tanks, or rings of think tanks within think tanks organize agendas and delegate actions.

One should know who and what is the Round Table, Club of Rome, Council of Foreign Relations, Trilateral Group and the Bilderberg Group. These are the figures behind the politics and they occassionally show their faces. This is the Global Government. Concepts such as League of Nations, IMF, WHO, World Bank, and NATO are temporary iterations. Democrat and Republican are simply teams which co-opt and distract you along with tools such as pro-sports, pop-culture, and gossip.

Get focused, get interested in the world around you, disregard imbecilic nonsense and find out about your history. It's quite interesting and revealing.

I only found about it because it's a fantastic story and I like hearing true stories.

Bajahowodd - 4-20-2010 at 04:07 PM

Sadly, the vast majority has no clue. The power structure has devised an environment where most people are disinterested. A victory for some.

Timo1 - 4-20-2010 at 04:12 PM

We just recently watched Zeitgeist the movie
It sure shows how banking works and has worked and why
It also deals with religion and terrorism
Quite a compelling 2 hours
Just google it and you can watch it also
Edit to tell you you will have a black screen for the first 5 or
so minutes...Just part of the movie

[Edited on 4-20-2010 by Timo1]

Skipjack Joe - 4-20-2010 at 04:12 PM

It's a sad day when a thread on locking differentials becomes more interesting than what you're reading.

tripledigitken - 4-20-2010 at 04:13 PM

"Sadly, the vast majority has no clue. The power structure has devised an environment where most people are disinterested. A victory for some." Bajahowodd

Thank goodness at least you two have a clue.

[Edited on 4-20-2010 by tripledigitken]

Barry A. - 4-20-2010 at 04:17 PM

Quote:
It's a sad day when a thread on locking differentials becomes more interesting than what you're reading.

Hehhhhhh!! "locking differentials" are ALWAYS interesting, and there are few mysteries with them.

This "other" subject is full of mystery and intrigue (for some) but to me only in passing, and I would much rather get back to "locking differentials". :lol:

Barry

gnukid - 4-20-2010 at 07:38 PM

Carrol Quigley wrote Tragedy and Hope which is a tome about modern world history and he describes the incremental collectivism charter toward world empire created in the wills of Cecil Rhodes. Carrol Quigley was a professor and Bill Clinton made mention of his influence on his education. There is also a web site of the same name with new articles about the subject.

durrelllrobert - 4-21-2010 at 10:49 AM

Quote:
Quote:

....and maybe other life's:?:

Mexicorn - 4-27-2010 at 10:35 AM

The down side is that sometimes it gets very crowded in that brain.
The upside is that your never alone on your birthday.

[Edited on 4-27-2010 by Mexicorn]

TonyC - 4-27-2010 at 11:06 AM

OMG. Now it makes sense. I guess nomal is the other .0001%. Whoever she, or he is.

toneart - 4-27-2010 at 12:36 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by TonyC
OMG. Now it makes sense. I guess nomal is the other .0001%. Whoever she, or he is.

Nobody I know, and certainly nobody here on BajaNomad.:lol::lol:

Marc - 7-10-2010 at 06:03 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Remember I did not start this BS thread. If you want to be the spelling police then do it for everyone on the board. Don't make an exception with me because I said something that you don't like. There are many OTHERS here that you can correct.

Thats' OK i kant spel or punctiate ether:?:

DENNIS - 7-10-2010 at 06:55 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Marc

Thats' OK i kant spel or punctiate ether:?:

Hey, amigo Marc....you might want to step into the today/now area of BajaNomad. Instead of grave digging these old threads, click on TODAYS POSTS above and you'll be able to stay up with what's happening at the moment.
Nobody here wants to see a thread that's run it's course.

Iflyfish - 7-10-2010 at 07:15 PM

BajaNomad

Can you start carrying aluminum foil helmets in the BajaNomads store?

The devil made me do it. The problem is it felt good and now I do it on my own. I hope no one is watching. Oops, maybe it's you!? Help, get me out of this squirrel cage!

Favorite Farside Cartoon: Two goldfish, one says to the other "If there is no god then who changes the water?"

Iflyfish

desertcpl - 7-10-2010 at 07:49 PM

k-rico - 7-10-2010 at 09:07 PM

Just found this thread since I was enjoying Bahia Concepcion when it was active.

Quote:
Originally posted by gnukid
Carrol Quigley wrote Tragedy and Hope which is a tome about modern world history and he describes the incremental collectivism charter toward world empire created in the wills of Cecil Rhodes. Carrol Quigley was a professor and Bill Clinton made mention of his influence on his education. There is also a web site of the same name with new articles about the subject.

For those that are interested, the referenced website has a link to download either a txt or pdf version of the book mentioned, no cost. Most (all?) eBook readers will handle these file types.

1000 page history book covering the first two thirds of the 20th century written by a Georgetown University prof.

Mexicorn - 7-25-2010 at 02:10 PM

Meltdown in full swing again read the comments section of the most recent post and break out the hankies.
It's a real Tear Filled Gem!

MsTerieus - 7-25-2010 at 04:53 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by toneart
doesn't mean they aren't out to get me! :no::o :lol:

This is true. Even paranoics have real enemies. :cool:

ELINVESTIG8R - 7-25-2010 at 05:12 PM

DENNIS - 7-25-2010 at 05:32 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by MsTerieus

This is true. Even paranoics have real enemies. :cool:

Of course. They're in the mirror....sometimes.

MsTerieus - 7-25-2010 at 05:49 PM

Quote:

There are many others here WHOM you can correct! :lol:

(Sorry, I just couldn't resist.)

DENNIS - 7-25-2010 at 05:57 PM

Quote:
There are many others here WHOM you can correct! :lol:

(Sorry, I just couldn't resist.)

Hey, Toots...You're speaking to the dead.

boldliars
Banned

ELINVESTIG8R - 7-25-2010 at 05:58 PM

Edit: To soften the character a little. N-zi is sooo vile.
PS: I was trying to be funny here not divisive.:lol:
Ahhh Thank God for the laughing bobble head!:lol:

[Edited on 7-26-2010 by ELINVESTIG8R]

Mexicorn - 7-25-2010 at 06:09 PM

ATTACK OF THE NOMADS!!!!!!!

The Nomads are comming! The Nomads are comming!!!!

One if by land! Two if by sea!

The Nomads are comming quick hide inside one of your alter personalities!

MsTerieus - 7-25-2010 at 08:03 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by ELINVESTIG8R

I'm changing my reply. I may be a spelling and grammar 'fascist,' but I'm not a N-zi.

This is SO weird: The "a" in N-zi keeps disappearing from this post but not from others. What's the deal?!
:?::?::?:

[Edited on 7-26-2010 by MsTerieus]

fishabductor - 7-25-2010 at 08:08 PM

Quote:
Quote:

That's me (albeit, a N-zi of Jewish origins).

:spingrin:

[Edited on 7-26-2010 by MsTerieus]

now that is what I call open minded!!

BajaGringo - 7-25-2010 at 08:08 PM

Quote:
Quote:

That's me (albeit, a N-zi of Jewish origins).

:spingrin:

Oh, what a great cover. Who would ever suspect???

DENNIS - 7-25-2010 at 08:12 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Mexicorn

GeeezusCreeesto Corny....Very weird avatar. What are you? A Buddhist Monk in Saigon?

MsTerieus - 7-25-2010 at 08:14 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by BajaGringo
Oh, what a great cover. Who would ever suspect???

It's Stockholm Syndrome.

DENNIS - 7-25-2010 at 08:16 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by fishabductor

I wish she hadn't said that.

noproblemo2 - 7-25-2010 at 08:17 PM

MsTerieus - 7-25-2010 at 09:19 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by fishabductor

I wish she hadn't said that.

Well, someone else called me that. And I took it as language "fascist" or "dictator," rather than literally. Shall I delete the post? (To tell the truth, I am not totally comfortable with it myself.)

ELINVESTIG8R - 7-26-2010 at 04:50 AM

Quote:
Quote:

GeeezusCreeesto Corny....Very weird avatar. What are you? A Buddhist Monk in Saigon?

Gee Whiz Mexicorn What Dennis said. You are such a controversial Nomad. You are like the Phoenix rising from the ashes. :lol:

Mexicorn - 7-27-2010 at 06:51 PM

What a Menace!:fire:

Mexicorn - 8-2-2010 at 08:28 PM

It appears as though there is another anti-Nomads website that has recently popped up on the radar. I cant help but think how can people be such haters?
That makes two anti-Nomad websites. I can only assume these disgruntled bloggers (if indeed there are truly two) have been booted off our little slice of heaven known as The Baja Nomads one to many times.
I've read both sites and monitor them daily. I've come to the conclusion that both authors are a little off in the head.

Dont hate the players hate the game!:tumble:

Mexicorn - 8-2-2010 at 08:55 PM

Fulano Files

Mexicorn - 8-3-2010 at 06:39 AM

He, She or It is obsessing on this website this morning attempting to justify his hatred of Baja Nomads.

What a loss-

All of the energy being used to say bad things about our wonderful website.
What a waste.
Oh one last thing fellow Nomads dont post anything on that site.
Your ISP will be captured and IT will turn IT's wrath on you directly.
I base this on what I have wittnessed on the Madnress website. Just best to watch this train wreck from a distance if you choose to peak in from time to time.
Peace out fellow Nomads-
El Mexicorn

[Edited on 8-3-2010 by Mexicorn]

ELINVESTIG8R - 8-3-2010 at 07:13 AM

There are two people I will never badmouth. Baja Gringo and Baja Nomad. I have been banned on Baja Nomad once before for some outbursts, but as stated over there on the other site "The Fu... Files, Baja Nomad was always fair in his dealings with me when I was banned and that I would never badmouth him. I read and occasionally post over there under Elinvestig8r without covering up my ISP. :o:lol:

Edit: Sight to site.

[Edited on 8-3-2010 by ELINVESTIG8R]

Mexicorn - 8-3-2010 at 07:27 AM

Quote:
There are two people I will never badmouth. Baja Gringo and Baja Nomad. I have been banned on Baja Nomad once before for some outbursts, but as stated over there on the other sight "The Fu... Files, Baja Nomad was always fair in his dealings with me when I was banned and that I would never badmouth him. I read and occasionally post over there under Elinvestig8r without covering up my ISP. :o:lol:

Yo Tampoco-

However, let me make my position perfectly clear with regard to FF and MM. Although one can gleen some important information about Baja and with recent events and I like you David like to stay informed. Both blogs authors have complete power about what is posted. With that said and it harkins back to a simpler place in time like Russia when Stalin was in power.

David I enjoy your posts your a good man and thank you for your service-

Sincerely
El Mexicorn:yes:

ELINVESTIG8R - 8-3-2010 at 10:28 AM

Thank you Mexicorn and Noproblemo2...David

Mexicorn - 8-26-2010 at 12:44 PM

Well it looks like the old windbag is at it again. Posting complete lies about me and others. What a nut bag. Anyone know how I should proceed with the TRO?

JoeJustJoe - 9-9-2010 at 11:02 AM

Hi people my name is Joe, just Joe. Some of you might know me from my comments on "Maggie Madness," and especially the "Fulano Files" where I give the banned "BN" members a little bit of their own medicine before I'm attacked from a host of characters all played by Fulano who also a lot of handles here on "BN" and probably still does.

I have never seen such crazy people in my lives Marjorie(Maggie) and especially this bitter Fulano character! These two put a new meaning to the word "nut job."

But what has me really shocked is how they try to out others with their real identities complete with picture!

I was supposedly the first one Fulano outed from "BN" although I never posted on "BN" in my life, but lurked once in awhile. I mostly post from "TJA" the Tijuana night life site( putting it nicely) where I'm infamous and been around for years, however we do have a large political forum where I'm very active and known as a very liberal democrat who also talks race issues because we have a lot of right-wingers over there who live to put down Mexico and Mexicans like Fulano does. I'm also Mexican-American.

I guess I should be honored for being number #1 on Fulano's hate list, but the thing is he got the wrong guy. I'm not Mexicorn.

This is not the first time this was done to me. On MaggieMadness she claimed I was this guy from Canada that was stalking her. Then Fulano did his so-called research.( I think he only does Google searches, but keeps at it)
But somehow Fulano got it in his head I was this Gringonmex character from "BN" so Maggie went ahead with the information and posted it on her blog complete with a picture of the guy they believed to be Gringonmex, and then said to him," see you in church with your wife and daughter. Keep in mind Fulano and Maggie believe these guys are engaged in the same hobby as me in Tijuana.

I don't know about the rest of you? But I think trying to "out" others because they slighted you in some way is just so wrong.

But you people on "BN" should take pleasure that you banned these two people of their main handles, and that really hurt them, because being a member of "BN" was almost their whole world. It was a place where they could feel very smart, posts things of interest and put others in their place, but you took it all away from them, and they are both very very bitter about it.

What Fulano is doing is acting like a virtual serial killer where he is going to take out one "BN" at a time who he feels wronged him in some way. It's actually would be very funny if this wasn't so tragic. I know I would be absolutely horrified if somebody actually "outed" me trying to destroy my career and family life.

Thanks for listening

Joe, Just Joe

DENNIS - 9-9-2010 at 11:18 AM

The next time you get diarrhea, go to the bathroom. Don't unload it here.

[Edited on 9-9-2010 by DENNIS]

ELINVESTIG8R - 9-9-2010 at 11:31 AM

Don't concern yourself over it Joe. No big deal! Some people just like to tweak others just to get a rise out of them. The more one acts on it the more the other person is delighted. I still have to learn that lesson though. Not acting on it!:lol:

DENNIS - 9-9-2010 at 12:49 PM

Joe just all but surrendered the fact on Fulano's blog that he is our own obnoxious Mexicorn. Makes me want to look in the pocket of the seat in front of me for a barf bag.

gnukid - 9-9-2010 at 01:05 PM

Quite obviously, the message is a self-promotion by a well known author for the other two blogs who like to use BN as fodder and vice versa. Drop it.

JoeJustJoe - 9-9-2010 at 02:27 PM

For a long time I resisted coming over here and exposing Fulano, and Maggie because like Gnukid and ELINVESTIG8R said these are the types of posts that give the trolls the kind of attention they seek, and in a way it promotes the trolls like movie protests offer free advertising to the movies they are actually trying to get you to boycott.

Probably the best thing all of us could do is ignore the two blogs I talked about, espeically Fulano's blog that is full of bitter hatred towards Mexico and Mexican most likely because his ex-wife and espeically half-Mexican daughter who died at the age of 31, but when living didn't even acknowledge Fulano who I strongly suspect is this Chuck guy that was posted here by Josie.( I looked it up and did my own Google searches, and I believe Josie's assessment of Fulano/Arrowhead were accurate.)

But at the same time I though it better that I come here and warn about the seriousness of what did Fulano character is trying to do. I guess it's a real shocker to me, but many of your guys are use to it already and seem to be saying, "what else is new?"
-------

Dennis is a interesting character. I call him the "poser" because Fulano told me Dennis is suppose to be some type of Vietnam Vet tough guy. Well on my forum we got characters like Dennis all the time claiming they are ex-special force guys or LAPD cops. But in reality most of them are just guys with low esteem problems that work as mall cops or security guards. My bet is Dennis is like these guys because he talks tough like them. The thing I notice is real special force guys, or police don't talk about it, but that the poser always talk about their supposedly military career or police background.

Now I probably wouldn't have even engaged Dennis over at Fulano's or here, but like here Dennis opens up his big mouth and engages in racial bashing, white supremacist talk, and out right lies.( I guess he feels free to post crap like that over there, because he can't do it over here?)

I have never admitted I was Mexicorn, and in fact asked Fulano to provide the evidence he has we are the same person, and so far he hasn't provided any real evidence we are the same people, and is just engaging in a smear campaign against "BN" members who he believes did them wrong, and I got caught up in this mess.

[Edited on 9-9-2010 by JoeJustJoe]

gnukid - 9-9-2010 at 02:37 PM

ignore

comitan - 9-9-2010 at 02:40 PM

Your posts are certainly in the right category, PSA:o:o:biggrin::o

Iflyfish - 9-9-2010 at 03:49 PM

Ah, I understand....the Soap Operas are all ending and no where to go! Anticipate a tsunami of these Nomads. Get your popcorn.

Iflyfish

DENNIS - 9-9-2010 at 04:11 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by JoeJustJoe

Now I probably wouldn't have even engaged Dennis over at Fulano's or here, but like here Dennis opens up his big mouth and engages in racial bashing, white supremacist talk, and out right lies

Of course, you can produce illustrations of this.
Show us of what you speak, Mark--Mexicorn.

Show everybody one bit of evidence supporting your slanderous allegation. Just one.
C'mon....you have time for one.

DENNIS - 9-9-2010 at 04:24 PM

We're waiting, mexicorn.

mtgoat666 - 9-9-2010 at 04:34 PM

is joejoe mexicorn?

is dennis a chicken hawk?

what are the particular DSM diagnosis for fulano and maggie and joejoe?

Bajahowodd - 9-9-2010 at 04:39 PM

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Just thinking how boring life would be without this stuff.

Although I have often recoiled at stuff gnukid posts, and just to be clear, I do not subscribe to much of his theories, in this case, he's spot on. This is entertainment! Enjoy.

DENNIS - 9-9-2010 at 04:46 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by mtgoat666
is joejoe mexicorn?

Yes.
And you're not a goat. You're a pig.

JoeJustJoe - 9-9-2010 at 06:14 PM

Dennis wrote: Of course, you can produce illustrations of this.
Show us of what you speak, Mark--Mexicorn.

Show everybody one bit of evidence supporting your slanderous allegation. Just one.
C'mon....you have time for one.
------------------------

It's hard to to search posts on blogs because they have no search button, but here are a few posts you could look at to see Dennis is using "BN" to promote Fulano's blog over here PM to other Baja Nomad members and he actually supports and believes in Fulano's cause. I think it's weird, but Dennis seems to lean to the far right and guys from the "tea bag" express do seem to drink the same right-wing racist laced kool-aid:
------------------------------------
Dennis wrote on Fulano's blog:

As much as some of you don't care for Nomad, the rules keep it somewhat civil and I have no problem making my points there. {well, I have had a few problems, but that's not my point]

Point is...is this going to be a forum, or a series of blog comments, that inspire constructive conversation or is it going to be a cesspool to wallow in.
I've turned on friends to the wisdom of Fulano's words. I truly believe they are worthy of reading for their content of history as well as contemporary events, not to mention law which is presented in a manner which I can understand.
------------------------------
Here is a racist post from Dennis that set me off because I found it very offensive and racist. Read the exchange between the two of us where I think I got the best of Dennis where he is threatening me with a bullet.

read here:

DENNIS said...

I think the reason for their excess of kilos is they start feeding them lard at birth. Mexican women don't produce breast milk. They produce breast lard.
The little bean bandits are addicted to the greasy chit.

September 7, 2010 1:07 PM
------------

Just, just Joe wrote:

Man I wish Dennis the poser would tell that to a Mexico to his face."
----------

Dennis reply:

There's not a Mexican in this world I would have a problem saying this to his face. Including you, greaseball.
Say the word..and where, tell me what time and I'll be your guest.

You don't get it,flockstick....I've shot better scum than you and I
will extend to you the same consideration.
All you have to do is say the word. Set the time and spot and get your affairs in order.

My heartfelt offer to you. Please accept it.

Joe, Just Joe's reply:

Oh I just love it when fat, drunk, and old posers like Dennis talk tough. Poser Dennis is nothing but a blustering racist windbag who wouldn't do chit face to face with anyone least of all a Mexican. It looks like the poser lives in either Mulege or Ensenada?

Let me make a few inquires, and also save the posers racist messages for reasons I'll keep to myself for now.

Sorry I don't do threats on blogs and provide a paper trail for anybody.

Joe, just Joe.
--
-----------------------------------------

Of course most of the blog is just boring attacking Mexico, Mexicans, and Muslims.

Now when I comment, or that guy that calls himself a Mexican attorney then the comment section gets somewhat interesting, but most of the time the blog is just a bore.

[Edited on 9-10-2010 by JoeJustJoe]

DENNIS - 9-9-2010 at 06:36 PM

This AKA Joe...AKA Mexicorn....Mark was just tossed off Fulano's blog so I guess we can look forward to more of his excretement here. It won't last long.

gnukid - 9-9-2010 at 06:53 PM

Dennis stop falling for this crap here, there or anywhere. There are many many people paid to cause disruption, nonsense, and fear on forums, and in media it's in the budget, Merida Initiative allocates many millions alone. Just drop it you are being played by all these fake personalities and it should be obvious by now.

JoeJustJoe - 9-9-2010 at 07:16 PM

Quote:
This AKA Joe...AKA Mexicorn....Mark was just tossed off Fulano's blog so I guess we can look forward to more of his excretement here. It won't last long.

Dennis the poser how would you know about that so fast? Dennis are you sleeping with Fulano/Arrowhead, and only God knows how many other handles?

I would imagine that bed is getting crowded with Bob, Carlos and the rest of the naked barnyard animals. What I don't know is how Maggie and Nancy Conroy play into all of this?

I guess after Fulano was claiming he doesn't ban and censor posts like he claims they do on "BN." He hates the fact he was banned, and got his posts censored at times. I guess now he has had a change of heart and now censors posts and started with mine.

I didn't know I was banned too..........that's too funny if true after he has been crying how "BN" banned him and all his little friends.

It could also be because I asked him to provide some type of proof that Mexicorn and I were the same person. I gave Fulano an example how in 2009 Fulano posted a drawing he had done of Janice Joplin which by coincidence Charles Mark and I'll leave the last name blank as I don't out peoples real names on forums also drew the same exact picture in 2001.

I asked Fulano to show that kind of evidence against me, because he hasn't did that yet, as he only makes wild allegations about other people.

Fulano Files

tripledigitken - 9-10-2010 at 08:01 AM

The comments are the best part.

JoeJustJoe - 9-10-2010 at 01:37 PM

Quote:
Dennis stop falling for this crap here, there or anywhere. There are many many people paid to cause disruption, nonsense, and fear on forums, and in media it's in the budget, Merida Initiative allocates many millions alone. Just drop it you are being played by all these fake personalities and it should be obvious by now.

I'm starting to learn about the "BN" quirky handles and I guess Gnukid is the suspicious conspiracy theorist. Hey Gnukid you are needed in that thread about the missing couple that was recently found without their car and only $50 dollars. Something smells fishy about that whole thing, but I'm glad they were found.

But I don't blame Gnukid or anybody else who thinks I may even be Fulano, Maggie, Mexicorn, or some other character. Dennis even now has me wondering if he is also Fulano because he knew Fulano banned me before anything was even posted about it, but with 13,000 posts I guess that would be hard to pull off?( but they certainly are sleeping together that's for sure!)

The thing that I notice of most of the "BN" members that I have come in contact with is their belief the whole world is "Baja Nomad" and everybody has to come from "BN" and if I'm not Fulano, than I must be another "BN" member for sure.

I hate to break it you some of your guys and girls but there is a big world out there, and there are other websites similar to "BN" that cover the same topics, or where I'm from we cover some of the same exact topics like real estate, places to eat, and especially safety concerns, except on my site we cover other things!

Hey has it ever occurred to you that I'm recruiting for "TJA?" Don't worry I'm not, besides they don't allow Mexican ISP numbers on the site unless they know who you are. They want to keep the girls off the site.

Next I'll post how I heard about you guys and what got me started posting on some blogs that cover the dangers of Mexico.

Cypress - 9-10-2010 at 02:00 PM

Go for it Joe!:spingrin:

JoeJustJoe - 9-10-2010 at 06:29 PM

Alright, I first heard of Maggie Madness about a year ago from my fellow posters that can't speak or read Spanish and were really concerned about the violence in Mexico and more specifically about the rateros, and the corrupt TJ cops that really like to prey on gringos in the "Zona Norte."

So a few guys were following her blog and mentioned in on our site. So I took a look, and thought it was "alarmist" in nature and really nothing but a crime blotter like in the news in locals cities. I gave my negative opinion on the blog, saying Maggie was probably some hateful right-winger. So some other member tried to correct me saying Maggie is a liberal and you should listen to her. So I took a deeper look, and found out she hated George Bush, who doesn't? Most GOP right-wingers turned their backs on Bush. But Maggie did have some liberal ideals, although she hated Hillary Clinton! Which liberals hate Hillary? Only the right-winger hate Hillary Clinton with a passion.

Maggie seemed out of touch in the US too because she acted surprised that people hate Rev. Al Sharpton. Hello, again right-wingers hate Al Sharpton, and that shouldn't be a surprise to anyone.

Maggie also made some ridiculous statements like the Mexican nationals actually like the "migra!" That's news to me because most Mexican I know hate the Border Patrol.

So anyway I made a couple of comments on her blog, and couldn't believe what she wrote back to some of the readers including myself.

Here is a sample:
-----
"You are a liar, a flocking liar - you did not publish or bother to publish - the entire conversation or the blog. You are very selective how you present things out of context, and you are obsessed, with that little red pen of yours which should be stuck up your flocking dick. Of course you didn't slog through the whole blog, no you did, but you cannot put it up because it would invalidate the initial argument."
---------------------------------

I couldn't believe my ears! I have never heard of a women talking like that to anyone on any forum, and sure enough she attacked me again, or just didn't post my comments, because she censors each and every post like a communist propaganda editor.

Well if anybody knows me. I'm not one to avoid a good fight, and knows how to get in the dirt with the best of them and can dish it out as well as I could take it, and I did that too. So I wrote Maggie a scathing, blistering comment piece back to her, and she flipped out thinking I'm this stalker character from Canada, and that's when Fulano entered the picture with his Google searches, and told Maggie I was really Gringonmex.( between the two of them I must be about five different guys.)

Fulano intrigued me because he figured out who I was from "TJA" so fast, but it's no big secret who I am on that site. I thought he was gay or something because he was always on Maggie's blog.

Later I liked Maggie's pro SB 1070 views so I went back there posting so more, but soon had a disagreement with her over the torture allegations of Leyzaola. She liked the guy, and felt he didn't torture anybody. I'm against torture in both the USA and Mexico, and felt that Leyzaola did torture.( the guys on my site love Leyzaola, because he did to a good good with corrupt TJ cops, as they didn't shake down gringos much anymore) I on the other hand want Leyzaola fired, and don't believe torture and forcing confessions ever works long term.

So anyway I had another falling out with Maggie over Leyzaola and she called me every name in the book, and I told her I was going to go Mel Gibson on her! I didnt' really, but I did tell her a few very rude things and sexual things, but I haven't been on there since, and them moved over to the "Fulano files" which I'll cover a little bit later if allowed.

[Edited on 9-11-2010 by JoeJustJoe]

jbcoug - 9-10-2010 at 09:22 PM

Joe, Are you friggin nuts or what? You don't make a lick of sense.

John

JoeJustJoe - 9-10-2010 at 10:35 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by jbcoug
Joe, Are you friggin nuts or what? You don't make a lick of sense.

John

John, why don't you put a cork in it and let me finish the story.

Damn newbies usually I ignore them on my site unless they have over 50 posts just in case they come from other places to bash me, but since I have newbie status too over here I can't do that.

I don't expect somebody from Vancouver Washington to understand everything I'm talking about unless they already know the players involved. So I'm sorry some things are going over the head of some, but I know many of you know the very players I'm talking about and might even enjoy the tale I'm telling, although probably think I'm nuts too.

Now John we could if you want talk about you, and why you find the need to tell all of us that you are a teacher in every other post you make?

Now lets play nice and let me finish the story, but probably on another day.

Phil S - 9-11-2010 at 07:09 AM

Does anyone really care out there if Joe does finish his 'story' now or at a later date???

mtgoat666 - 9-11-2010 at 07:35 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Phil S
Does anyone really care out there if Joe does finish his 'story' now or at a later date???

yes.

woody with a view - 9-11-2010 at 08:18 AM

no......

JoeJustJoe - 9-11-2010 at 12:58 PM

All I can say is don't read it if it bores you. But if interested let me continue.

I left a couple of things out with Maggie, and how I know about "BN."

After I critiqued Margie's blog Fulano told her about it, and sent her a link where she could read it and told her to read the "cached" where she could see at least the page where I wrote, and she didn't have to join up.( Fulano claims he isn't a member of our adult site, and that he only reads the "cached" Sure Fulano whatever you say)

Well I guess I had upset Maggie calling her an out of touch alarmist with a hot temper who thinks she is a liberal but is really moderate at best, and a ugly American who will bash the US at times, but if a Mexican does it watch out!

Sure enough Maggie joins our Gentleman's forum with her Mexican IP, but the MODs recognized her and let her join, and even PMed me to be on my best behavior around her, because they really hoped she would stay and do some reporting for the guys. But it was clear she was only there to defend her honor against me, and "out" me!

Maggie earlier had a falling out with Fulano over SB 1070 and found out what a hateful right-winger Fulano really was. She also found out from others that Fulano has a bunch on handles and personalities, and I think she felt she been played by Fulano who just about lived on her blog making comments and doing research for Maggie.

Well Maggie tried to defend her honor with her first post, but blew it and the post never made it on the site, and she was crying "censorship" but the MODs told her she isn't censored and that she must have done something wrong. So she made a second post, a much smaller post I think where she defended her honor and called me a liar who takes things out of context.

She also made wild accusations over there. See Maggie heard from somebody that Fulano is really Linton Robinson an American expatriate author who writes fiction books about Mexico, and his most successful book is "Mexican slang 101" This guy Linton has also written for the "Gringo Gazette" as well as "Penthouse!" Linton has been both in prison in the USA as well as mental institutions! ( Maggie even had me believing Fulano is this Linton character, because the shoes certainly fit, about a crazy guy who threatens others, but I don't know if he is or not, and I think the name Linton Robinson is only a pen name, and not real?)

So Margie, Maggie or whatever her name is. I doubt it's her real name either? ( could it be Nancy Conroy? I doubt it, but there is some connection between all three of these people? I know two people that knew Nancy Conroy, and told me she is abrasive and hard to get along with, I also know one person that actually likes her)

But anyway Margie went on my Gentleman's forum accusing me of taking her writings out of context and telling the boys(members) that I was really Fulano, and my real name was Lindon Robinson some author and that I was very dangerous! Those guys over there don't care, and started asking Margie if she were single and how does she look? I think a few also sent her a PM telling her I wasn't any author, and I think they convinced her, because she calmed down.

What I told her is the guys don't care about my critique of her, and they really like her blog, but if I did hurt her credibility is when I told her them that she fancies herself as a Bush hating liberal. For some reason guys on "Gentleman's forums" seem to lean right more than left and now didn't like her because they thought she harbored liberal views. I'm sure "BN' has it's share of ugly Americans, and I already ran into a few of them on Fulano's blog, but over on my forum......they have a lot more of those types that have no respect for Mexico and live to compare the US with Mexico, and then claim they are superior in some way to Mexicans.

Anyway I found "BN" by myself years ago, but didn't lurk much. But with Maggie bashing "BN" all the time, I found myself lurking more, but still no too much. Once in awhile I lurk on the "Tijuana blogs" that similar to "BN" as I know the owner of that blog, but sadly that owner discourage me from joining over there because of my reputation.

So this saga continues but it's near the end.

gnukid - 9-11-2010 at 04:20 PM

promotion promotion promotion promotion

DENNIS - 9-11-2010 at 04:25 PM

Quote:
promotion promotion promotion promotion

Only if you allow it.

Mexicorn - 9-11-2010 at 04:26 PM

And now for a brief intermission...

Copied from the Manitoba Herald

Canada's Border problem

A view of American politics and Americans from our friends in the North.

The Manitoba Herald
as Reported by Clive Runnels
August 21, 2010

The flood of American liberals sneaking across the border into Canada has intensified in
the past week, sparking calls for increased patrols to stop the illegal immigration. The recent
actions of the Tea Party are prompting an exodus among left-leaning citizens who fear
they'll soon be required to hunt, pray, and to agree with Bill O'Reilly and Glenn Beck.

Canadian border farmers say it's not uncommon to see dozens of sociology professors,
animal-rights activists and Unitarians crossing their fields at night. "I went out to milk the
cows the other day, and there was a Hollywood producer huddled in the barn,"
said Manitoba farmer Red Greenfield , whose acreage borders North Dakota .
The producer was cold, exhausted and hungry. He asked me if I could spare a latte
and some free-range chicken. When I said I didn't have any, he left before I even got a
chance to show him my screenplay, eh?

In an effort to stop the illegal aliens, Greenfield erected higher fences, but the liberals
scaled them. He then installed loudspeakers that blared Rush Limbaugh across the fields.
"Not real effective," he said. "The liberals still got through and Rush annoyed the cows so
much that they wouldn't give any milk.

Officials are particularly concerned about smugglers who meet liberals near the Canadian
border, pack them into Volvo station wagons and drive them across the border where they
are simply left to fend for themselves.

"A lot of these people are not prepared for our rugged conditions," an Ontario border
patrolman said. "I found one carload without a single bottle of imported drinking water. They
did have a nice little Napa Valley Cabernet, though.

"When liberals are caught, they're sent back across the border, often wailing loudly that they
fear retribution from conservatives. Rumors have been circulating about plans being made
to build re-education camps where liberals will be forced to drink domestic beer and watch
NASCAR races.

In recent days, liberals have turned to ingenious ways of crossing the border. Some have
been disguised as senior citizens taking a bus trip to buy cheap Canadian prescription
drugs. After catching a half- dozen young vegans in powdered wig disguises, Canadian
immigration authorities began stopping buses and quizzing the supposed senior-citizens about
Perry Como and Rosemary Clooney to prove that they were alive in the '50s. "If they
can't identify the accordion player on The Lawrence Welk Show, we become very
suspicious about their age," an official said.

Canadian citizens have complained that the illegal immigrants are creating an organic-
broccoli shortage and are renting all the Michael Moore movies.

"I really feel sorry for American liberals, but the Canadian economy just can't support them,"
an Ottawa resident said. "How many art-history majors does one country need?"

In an effort to ease tensions between the United States and Canada, Vice President
Biden met with the Canadian ambassador and pledged that the administration
would take steps to reassure liberals. A source close to President Obama said,
"We're going to have some Paul McCartney and Peter, Paul & Mary concerts. And we
might even put some endangered species on postage stamps. The President is determined
to reach out," he said. The Herald will be interested to see if Obama can actually raise Mary
from the dead in time for the concert!

DENNIS - 9-11-2010 at 04:33 PM

Joe and Mexicorn are the same person, Mark Valdez.
Think what you will, but this is the way it is.

Ignore both of them. They are here only to cause problems.

In fact, Joe, mexicorn, just today threatened my life on Fulano's blog.

Believe what you will, Nomads, but this person is worse than disruptive....he's dangerous.

I'm done with this here.

[Edited on 9-11-2010 by DENNIS]

Mexicorn - 9-11-2010 at 04:44 PM

Not true- Dennis you are being played-
I would never threaten anyone.

DENNIS - 9-11-2010 at 04:49 PM

Quote:
Not true- Dennis you are being played-
I would never threaten anyone.

You're a liar....and worse.

wessongroup - 9-11-2010 at 04:52 PM

Say, anyone like chili

JoeJustJoe - 9-11-2010 at 05:17 PM

Quote:
Joe and Mexicorn are the same person, Mark Valdez.
Think what you will, but this is the way it is.

Ignore both of them. They are here only to cause problems.

In fact, Joe, mexicorn, just today threatened my life on Fulano's blog.

Believe what you will, Nomads, but this person is worse than disruptive....he's dangerous.

I'm done with this here.

[Edited on 9-11-2010 by DENNIS]

Yeah I read that story too and had a good laugh. But I could only speak for myself I certainly would never threaten anybody where they could trace my ISP number even if hiding behind a proxy.

I just think Fulano is in a panic or wants attention and you Dennis fell for it.

The question I have is why would Mexicorn threaten Dennis? Shouldn't Mexicorn be upset with Fulano not Dennis?

Too many things I don't understand here?????

[Edited on 9-12-2010 by JoeJustJoe]

Pages:  1