BajaNomad

304 feef of beach front on the east cape.

mtgoat666 - 7-10-2010 at 03:41 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by eddy
3 acre beach front property, www.elcardonal.net, asking 1.2 million US$,
300 k US$ cash, 100,000.00 US$ with prime rate interests for next 9 years.
Serious buyers only: jebeddy@hotmail.com

[Edited on 7-3-2010 by eddy]

perhaps your ad should list number of units for rent. it's normal for sale ad to list general details. i looked at your website for details, but website was a mess and did not work well with IE. could only discern that there is a restaurant and camp sites, and there may be some motel rooms.

$1.2M seem like a lot for a trailer park/motel that is probably limited to charging relatively low rates. $1.2M will get you a 5 to 15-unit hotel in the California Sierras at this time, and that's land with secure title and secure govt/community.

[Edited on 7-10-2010 by mtgoat666]

[Edited on 7-29-2010 by BajaNomad]

Bajahowodd - 7-10-2010 at 03:49 PM

Actually, eddy has been posting about this property for some time. Fact is that it is a sweet piece in a sweet location. I'm guessing that the economy is what's driving him to unload it.

comitan - 7-10-2010 at 04:35 PM

More than likely health reason's.

eddy - 7-18-2010 at 10:23 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Bajahowodd
Actually, eddy has been posting about this property for some time. Fact is that it is a sweet piece in a sweet location. I'm guessing that the economy is what's driving him to unload it.

Your wrong

eddy - 7-18-2010 at 10:28 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by mtgoat666
Quote:
300 k US$ cash, 100,000.00 US$ with prime rate interests for next 9 years.

[Edited on 7-3-2010 by eddy]

perhaps your ad should list number of units for rent. it's normal for sale ad to list general details. i looked at your website for details, but website was a mess and did not work well with IE. could only discern that there is a restaurant and camp sites, and there may be some motel rooms.

$1.2M seem like a lot for a trailer park/motel that is probably limited to charging relatively low rates. $1.2M will get you a 5 to 15-unit hotel in the California Sierras at this time, and that's land with secure title and secure govt/community.

[Edited on 7-10-2010 by mtgoat666]

My title is clear and secure as much as any title in the USA and furthermore in Mexico the gov. does not take away (expropriate) private property because a commercial center is needed for the community...as it has happened in the USA.

In Baja we live in peace, no drug cartel wars this is paradise.

Finally I am not selling a business..it is the property I am selling who ever buys it can do what he wants with it.

wilderone - 7-19-2010 at 07:58 AM

Looks like a great place the way it is now. Don't trash up the beach with a subdivision. Lease some larger spots for trailers and palapas.

DENNIS - 7-19-2010 at 08:08 AM

Quote:

How can anybody be asked to believe anything else you say after this nonsense?

Udo - 7-19-2010 at 08:11 AM

:?::?::bounce::bounce::lol::lol:

Quote:
Originally posted by DENNIS
Quote:

How can anybody be asked to believe anything else you say after this nonsense?

mtgoat666 - 7-19-2010 at 08:27 AM

Quote:
My title is clear and secure as much as any title in the USA...

ha, ha!

you are a funny man, eddy

dtbushpilot - 7-19-2010 at 08:46 AM

What's with the "eddy bashing"? If you're not interested in buying his property why reply at all? Surely you must have something else to do today.......or maybe not. So sorry for you.....dt

BajaBruno - 7-19-2010 at 11:08 PM

Ditto below dtbushpilot. There are way too many superfluous, unnecessarily insulting, egotistical, and goating comments on this board to posts that are, even if idealistic, completely non-baiting.

If you can't be pleasant, or ignore things that don't fit into your narrow little version of acceptability, then visit a saloon, rent a hooker, or take a walk, but don't think that the rest of us need to share your derangement.

DENNIS - 7-20-2010 at 07:05 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by lencho
-- I took Eddy's words to be true.
Are there actually drug cartel wars happening anywhere south of Ensenada? :?:

--Larry

Really? Exactly where, south of Ensenada, does Baja begin?

Quote:

mulegemichael - 7-20-2010 at 09:27 PM

oh larry.....the drug deal runs throughout the entire spine of baja...the beaches of the SOC are littered with bales of goodies throughout the fall and winter...meth is everywhere down here...it's not an isolated deal specifically at the border..anyone who thinks so is living in a cave...reality check..sorry..

wessongroup - 7-20-2010 at 10:08 PM

Quote:

100 k US$ cash, 100,000.00 US$ with prime rate interests for next 11 years. buyer pays all taxes at sale time.

Include: beach concession, subdivision plan, key in hand deal.

I am selling the property not a business, who ever buys it can do what he wants commercial or private property or do a subdivision.

[Edited on 7-19-2010 by eddy]

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

304 feef of beach front on the east cape.

eddy - 7-29-2010 at 11:11 AM

3 acre beach front property, www.elcardonal.net, estimated commercial value at 1.8 mil,

price: 1.2 million US$, non negociable: 100 k US$ cash, 100,000.00 US$ with prime rate interests for next 11 years, quaterly or semi-annual payments. buyer pays all taxes and closing cost at sale time.

Include: beach concession, subdivision plan, key in hand deal.

I am selling the property not a business, who ever buys it can do what he wants commercial or private property or do a subdivision.

This property generates a minimum 5% plus value yearly.

I will send details of the property to Serious buyers,

jebeddy@hotmail.com

capt. mike - 7-29-2010 at 11:33 AM

"This property generates a minimum 5% plus value yearly."

??? what does that mean? need to translate that to business financialeze pleeze...:?::?:

i sent this to a Canadian investor today. maybe he'll buy it and i can go help him develop it.

clue for you - it is worth what someone is willing to pay for it TODAY, nothing more.
who estimated the comm'l value? do you have a current MAI appraisal on this parcel? what about a title report or phase 1 environmental?
might be a good investment, i am not saying it isn't.

castaway$ - 8-2-2010 at 12:23 PM

Mai appraisal in mex? Phase 1 enviromnetal in mex? Too funny. Is the 5% a cap rate or cash on cash return?

capt. mike - 8-2-2010 at 03:53 PM

yeah......that's what I wanted to know...???????:lol::lol::lol::light:

monoloco - 8-2-2010 at 04:40 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by lencho
Quote:
Originally posted by mulegemichael
oh larry.....the drug deal runs throughout the entire spine of baja...the beaches of the SOC are littered with bales of goodies throughout the fall and winter...meth is everywhere down here...it's not an isolated deal specifically at the border...
Thanks.

I'm aware of the traffic and the availability, the question was more focused towards the inter-faction violence going on in other areas... dealing with the occasional tweaker is a major pain, but the idea of getting caught in crossfire of a bunch of professionals spraying automatic weapons at each other... bothers me more.

--Larry
I think that some of the Nomads from Northern Baja just don't get it that down south we don't have daily shootouts and assassinations like they do in the border region. Yes we have tweakers, but I'm guessing that there is a lot fewer than there is in California.

norte - 8-2-2010 at 04:51 PM

As you ruined this guys post, I notice that most of you ney sayers aren't getting rich. If you would spend more time working and less time projecting your poor life on others on the internet, you might get slightly ahead.

mulegemichael - 8-2-2010 at 09:03 PM

uh, duh....read the post folks...and..get a life...might do you good to get up and walk around the house a bit...geezus...this is not what you would call a "productive" post..sheesh

Eli - 8-2-2010 at 09:16 PM

This is my 3rd post, and they all just come out icky. So, I keep deleting. You know I just can't write anything positive about Fast Eddy, so I apologize to anyone who read my posts, they were sincere and how I truly feel about him, but it just all continues to generate the negativity that always follows the poor smuck, geezzzzzzzzz.

[Edited on 8-3-2010 by Eli]

Udo - 8-4-2010 at 08:42 AM

It may not just be Fast Eddy's reputation, Eli.:rolleyes:
In the two plus years I've been a member of this board, every real estate/land deal/lease, etc. has come under close scrutiny, and lots of negativity. And after a couple of cross-posts, the original poster gives up, but the nayposters just keep going juke the enegizer bunny!
The nayposters know who they are:barf: