BajaNomad

offer: Looking for a RETIRED COUPLE to operate a smal mom and pop hotel / RV-camping business while retired in BAJA

eddy - 7-12-2010 at 08:36 PM

AUGUST 20 2010
The property is in a very small town called El Cardonal which is located 27 km, of paved road, north of Los Barriles, which is located between La Paz and Los Cabos. Situated fronting a sandy beach on the sea of Cortez (Gulf of California) for a length of 302 linear feet and 300 feet deep, the total area is 3 acres on which there is a camping ground, 6 suites building, restaurant, garage / warehouse, one motor home used as a warehouse and a building with 2 bedrooms, full bath and one small commercial space. Town water is stored in two underground cisterns with a total capacity of 40,000 liters (11,000 American gallons) then pumped to a pressure of 30 to 50 PSI, electricity is supplied by the Electrical system known as CFE which is connected to our private sub station which gives us 110 /220 volts, 3 phases, 75 KVA. WI-FI is available. Everything is in very good shape and considered at least 4 star.

I am looking for a RETIRED COUPLE, hetero or gay or two good friends, retired who would like to keep busy, in other word in good shape, age between 50 and 65 who would like to operate the place for a 40% commission on the rental of suites and camping and operate the restaurant as a mom and pop place. Said restaurant’s income would be 100% theirs. The place is never very busy it is more like a semi retired ocupation and if it became busy we could hire people to help.

Private quarters for who ever takes on this oportunity to live in the sun in a relaxed admosphere are two big bed rooms, full bath... with an actual bathtub..., A/C and even baseboard heater for cool nigths in the winter.

I myself live in La Paz were I run a law firm, I am at the property DURING WEEKENDS thus the persons who would run the place would not be obliged to be on the property during that time, in other words they can go somewhere.

Electrical, LP gas and water cost would be paid by me except the LP gas for the restaurant which would be the responsibility of the persons operating said business.

Pets, no problem, kids no problem, there is a school next door.

The only real restrictions: NO heavy drinkers or criminal record.

This is a LONG TERM DEAL.

You can visit the place on www.elcardonal.net lots of photos.

If you qualify send me an e-mail or phone me and tell me about what you expect.

jebeddy@hotmail.com cel: 011 52 1 612 348 9793

Eddy

[Edited on 8-21-2010 by eddy]

[Edited on 8-21-2010 by eddy]

eddy - 7-18-2010 at 06:34 AM

offer: Run a small mom and pop business while retired in BAJA

Thank you for your comments, only one thing wrong when you say and I quote:

"...It's just south of Bahia de los Muertos by about say 15 miles on dirt and north of Los Barriles by about 10 miles or so on dirt roads. Punta Pescadero is among it's closest neighbors. .."

It should read: " It´s just south of Bahia de Los Muertos by about say 15 miles on dirt road and north of Los Barriles by about 10 miles or so ON PAVED HIGHWAY and paved street up to the door of the property or for the adventurist type by dirt road along the coast. Hotel Punta Pescadero is about 7 km south of the property which is located on the beach in the heart of El Cardonal`s village and next to the primary school."

[Edited on 7-18-2010 by eddy]

mtgoat666 - 7-18-2010 at 06:54 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by eddy
I am looking for a couple,,... age between 50 and 65 who would like to operate the place for a 40% commission on ,...

why the age restriction? (fyi, in many countries it is illegal to discriminate on basis of age :lol: )

job oportunity for seniors

eddy - 7-18-2010 at 07:35 AM

offer: Run a small mom and pop hotel / RV-camping business while retired in BAJA

The persons who were taking care of the place have decided to go back to the States, thus the following offer:

The property is in a very small town called El Cardonal which is located 27 km, of paved road, north of Los Barriles, which is located between La Paz and Los Cabos. Situated fronting a sandy beach on the sea of Cortez (Gulf of California) for a length of 302 linear feet and 300 feet deep, the total area is 3 acres on which there is a camping ground, 6 suites building, restaurant, garage / warehouse, one motor home used as a warehouse and a building with 2 bedrooms, full bath and one small commercial space. Town water is stored in two underground cisterns with a total capacity of 40,000 liters (11,000 American gallons) then pumped to a pressure of 30 to 50 PSI, electricity is supplied by the Electrical system known as CFE which is connected to our private sub station which gives us 110 /220 volts, 3 phases, 75 KVA. WI-FI is available. Everything is in very good shape and considered at least 4 star.

I am looking for a couple, hetero or gay or two good friends, retired who would like to keep busy, in other word in good shape, age between 50 and 65 who would like to operate the place for a 40% commission on the rental of suites and camping and operate the restaurant as a mom and pop place. Said restaurant’s income would be 100% theirs. The place is never very busy it is more like a semi retired ocupation and if it became busy we could hire people to help.

Private quarters for who ever takes on this oportunity to live in the sun in a relaxed admosphere are two big bed rooms, full bath... with an actual bathtub..., A/C and even baseboard heater for cool nigths in the winter.

I myself live in La Paz were I run a law firm, every weekend that I can I am at the property thus the persons who would run the place would not be obliged to be on the property during that time, in other words they can go somewhere.

Electrical, LP gas and water cost would be paid by me except the LP gas for the restaurant which would be the responsibility of the persons operating said business.

Pets, no problem, kids no problem, there is a school next door.

The only real restrictions: NO heavy drinkers or criminal record.

This is a long term deal.

You can visit the place on www.elcardonal.net lots of photos.

If you qualify send me an e-mail or phone me and tell me about what you expect.

jebeddy@hotmail.com cel: 011 52 1 612 348 9793

Eddy

malotoro59 - 10-8-2010 at 12:07 PM

Did you find a taker on this? If not, email me at dan@weshillrealestate.com

MsTerieus - 10-8-2010 at 12:14 PM

I don't get it. It says "banned" under Eddy's name, so how come his posts are here?

DENNIS - 10-8-2010 at 12:23 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by MsTerieus
I don't get it. It says "banned" under Eddy's name, so how come his posts are here?

That did it. Now you're on eddy's sht-list. Prepare to defend yourself in court against extradition. :cool:

malotoro59 - 10-8-2010 at 01:53 PM

oh.. just saw that. what's the scoop on eddy? i'm pretty new to this site.

DENNIS - 10-8-2010 at 03:15 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by malotoro59
oh.. just saw that. what's the scoop on eddy? i'm pretty new to this site.

Just so you don't think everybody's ignoring you, it's really a looooong story. It's just that he's a mean, conniving old fraud along with being a trouble maker.
We are better people for his absence........believe me.

bajabass - 10-8-2010 at 03:33 PM

Nuff said!!:barf:

malotoro59 - 10-26-2010 at 11:28 AM

roger that..

wessongroup - 10-26-2010 at 01:06 PM

"I left for El Cardonal on Oct 1st. I was going to manage a small rv park/motel/restaurant there. the hide a way."

Maybe willyAirstream, could help out in finding someone... seems he had a first hand report on the location....

[Edited on 10-26-2010 by wessongroup]

[Edited on 10-29-2010 by wessongroup]

ArvadaGeorge - 10-26-2010 at 02:45 PM

I was following Richard's report --he hasn't posted anything since 10-8 after he got his willy fixed. Anyone know how he is doing?

BooJumMan - 10-26-2010 at 03:31 PM

Yeah I was wondering the same.

windgrrl - 10-26-2010 at 05:33 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by ArvadaGeorge
I was following Richard's report --he hasn't posted anything since 10-8 after he got his willy fixed. Anyone know how he is doing?

Check "comments" under last post.