BajaNomad

San Felipe August 14th from 8AM - 12PM

Donjulio - 7-19-2010 at 10:32 PM

Pancake breakfast at the Happy burro with proceeds going to the San Felipe Food Bank. If you are going to be in town, join us for pancakes, eggs, bacon, OJ and coffee and help support the local community.

Tickets are only 50 pesos and are available at the Food Bank Thrift Store or Happy burro. More ticket locations to be announced soon.

Thanks!

Donjulio - 7-19-2010 at 10:33 PM

That was edited. Forgot about that. Should be the Happy Jacka$$

grace59 - 7-19-2010 at 10:38 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Donjulio

Edited? By whom? I was wondering as I'd never heard of the "Happy Burro" in San Felipe before. We are planning an August visit so if we are there we will certainly attend. Kyle and Mark et. al. are doing a great job over at the Food Bank and Thrift Store. I was very impressed.

Donjulio - 7-20-2010 at 08:09 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by grace59
Quote:
Originally posted by Donjulio

Edited? By whom? I was wondering as I'd never heard of the "Happy Burro" in San Felipe before. We are planning an August visit so if we are there we will certainly attend. Kyle and Mark et. al. are doing a great job over at the Food Bank and Thrift Store. I was very impressed.

Hi Grace. Thank you. It was automatically edited by the forum software to take out the a$$ and replace it with burro LOL