BajaNomad

Winter Rental Wanted - between Rosarito/La Mision

elgatoloco - 7-24-2010 at 05:19 PM

Friends looking to escape Oregon winter for 5-6 months. Looking for 1 or 2 bedroom between La Mision and Rosarito.

Any ideas?

noproblemo2 - 7-24-2010 at 05:27 PM

YEP, send me a U2U, happen to have something..

elgatoloco - 7-24-2010 at 05:57 PM

Cool. Just replied. Walking out the casa for dinner. Talk soon.:dudette:

noproblemo2 - 7-24-2010 at 06:06 PM

Ok, just sent you some info.

KASHEYDOG - 7-24-2010 at 08:25 PM

there's a couple of places in Mission Viejo just south of the sand dunes up for like $600 to 800 a month. 2 & 3 bedroom. places. Not sure how to get in touch with the owners other then to go down there. Nice area. Gated and on the beach.

woody with a view - 7-24-2010 at 08:28 PM

what happened to campo lopez?

Campo Lopez

lookingandbuying - 7-24-2010 at 09:52 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by woody with a view

Campo Lopez is still alive and well. Was just there last week. If the person is looking for a beautiful spot, good surfing and a little fishing from the surf then Campo Lopez may fit the ticket. Just don't expect electricity (bar a few that have limited solar). There are 2 differnt landlords in the campo at the time and alot of places are available on the southside which is run by the Machado's. The north side of the campo is run by Vincent Negrete.

While I personally love Campo Lopez a full winter there may not be so great. I prefer spring, summer and fall there.

Good luck!!!!

elgatoloco - 7-25-2010 at 12:23 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by woody with a view

We still have ours. Helping friend that is looking for a place nearby with 'amenities'. He does not surf. :biggrin:

elgatoloco - 7-25-2010 at 12:30 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by KASHEYDOG
there's a couple of places in Mission Viejo just south of the sand dunes up for like $600 to 800 a month. 2 & 3 bedroom. places. Not sure how to get in touch with the owners other then to go down there. Nice area. Gated and on the beach.

Thanks for the tip. I will pass it on. I have told him the best way is to come down and look and learn. He is hoping to compile some options prior to heading down.

noproblemo2 - 7-25-2010 at 12:37 PM

Sent info U2U for contact