BajaNomad

Is it time for a Baja Sur-Nomad Party?

Skeet/Loreto - 8-3-2004 at 11:06 AM

Now that there are more People Living in the "Best State of Baja" it may be the time to Plan an Annual Party in Loreto or La Paz. The "Ole timers" and the New timers' could get together and have some One-on One. Maybe , just maybe we could get some answers and provide some Solutions!!

How about it JR?
Phil S
Sharkey
Capt. George
Chris
Tucker
Lera
Steph
Fishinrich
Pam
Sallysouth
Ty Miller
Juanita

And All others !

We can do just as good as David K. We might even invite Him!

Some of you Computer Nuts could set up a Web Page just for Baja Sur.
We might even make those Northern guys get Green Cards to pass Parr. 28.

Its getting to crowded up North!

Skeet/Loreto

"In God I Trust"

We already done it once Skeet

jrbaja - 8-3-2004 at 11:51 AM

at Tuckers. It was pretty fun and the food was bettern good. I think there were probably about 6 or 7 active Nomad board members, their friends and neighbors, and a whole bunch of Mexicans thrown in to add "ambiance" :lol::lol::lol:.
We had a goat turned into birria by a friend of mine (and Tuckers), Tamales, etc., etc. as well as fruit candies from the hills down south.
I've a feelin that it would be even better for a second time around. Let's hear what Sr. Tucker and the others have to say.
I would be glad to have one at the bamboo park but that would eliminate access to a lot of people as well as not having many "modern conveniences" hahahahaha

Germanicus - 8-3-2004 at 11:53 AM

If I am considered to be legal to cross Parr 28, I would like to meet as many as poss. Mainly NO greenhorns as I'm a one and can't get no info out of greens.
Such a fiesta could make a great cometogether.
I am willing to spend one keg of german beer (100 liters) for that meeting , if I can get it through the border without making those guys crazy.
Who knows about beer import?
Have fun meanwhile!
Germanicus

Germanicus

jrbaja - 8-3-2004 at 12:03 PM

You are crackin me up.:lol: Although quite obvious you are new to Baja, so were all of us once. No big deal.
But wanting to smuggle beer into Mexico hahahahahahahaha. STOP, please, hahahaha,, yer killin me!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Skeet, i'll go , prefer MMLT for $$'s

capt. mike - 8-3-2004 at 02:14 PM

but we'lll be in MMLP nov for the baja mil and have our rooms already set up. the whole town will be 1 ferocious fiesta!!

what's a target for your get 2 gether??

Natalie Ann - 8-3-2004 at 03:47 PM

Yer right, JR, the first one was pretty fun... mark my dance card for gathering #2.

What do you think Frizkie? (are you out there?) Perhaps we could manage to actually have a complete conversation this time. :biggrin:

A little premature?

Tucker - 8-3-2004 at 04:35 PM

I would be pleased to host another get-to-gather, but I don't think any serious planning should occur before October, A couple of days last week it was 105f, with a heat index of 116f (and it felt like it!), Right now it's only 99f with a heat index of 108f, according to my weather channel desktop weather reporter.

Ditto Tucker!

Sallysouth - 8-4-2004 at 09:01 AM

Yeah Skeet, it's too dang hot down there for most of us. Juanita is on her way up to So Cal to stay a month or so to escape the heat.She says it is unbearable and she is one tuff cookie! I'd suggest sometime in October or November. I could get down there then! Sally

Natalie Ann - 8-4-2004 at 09:42 AM

Most definitely October/November for me.

cristobal - 8-4-2004 at 10:21 AM

I'LL go if it is NOVEMBER .....

:moon::smug::wow::P:bounce::fire:

November "NOBS" at Tuckers hahahahaha

jrbaja - 8-4-2004 at 11:38 AM

would work out well for me. Clima perfecto!!! And, possibly even some unknown cave photos and mountain food (major failure last time!):lol: from the Oct. adventure.
Tucker, do you know if Luis y Karla had their baby yet? Their day off is Wed. the last I heard, and they would be a welcome addition if possible.

And Skeet, since you brought it up, is there a chance of us being blessed by your presence ?

[Edited on 8/4/2004 by jrbaja]

tequila

fishinrich - 8-4-2004 at 12:49 PM

Skeeter---I'll show with more than just a few bottles of tequila===hay caramba!!! fishin rich

Eli - 8-4-2004 at 04:26 PM

I would sure like to come and meet Y'ALL. I'll be back and my dance card open after the first week of Nov. Saludos de Oaxaca, Sara

This is sounding

jrbaja - 8-4-2004 at 05:13 PM

more fun by the minute. Howz everything in Oaxaca Eli. I guess fantastic since you are still there !!! Saludos Amiga.

bajalera - 8-4-2004 at 05:48 PM

Count Steve and me in, but on Tucker's schedule--when it cools down a bit.

Lera

Bob and Susan - 8-4-2004 at 05:53 PM

Can we come??:no::spingrin:

bob and susan

Wow

jrbaja - 8-4-2004 at 06:19 PM

I'm counting around 20 interested already Tucker. You better tell Chayo dos chivos for this year hahahahahahahaha.:lol:
I'll be down soon, p-nut butter? no window gasket, que mas ?

Sounding good!

Tucker - 8-4-2004 at 07:03 PM

JR - Don't know about the baby, if I were he I would want to stay there a little longer, after all it's only 98.6f in there.

JR - Spare tire cover, if you can find it.

Bob and Susan - no invitation is needed, just show up!

Those in Loreto and North of there may consider holding it there. My offer of using my place still holds but I wouldn't mind travelling a little if the majority deems it so. Maybe we should poll those who are serious about attending as to location. JR since you are a "Super Nomad", or whatever, maybe you could set up a poll here?

Being a "Super" Nomad

jrbaja - 8-4-2004 at 07:26 PM

would make it a snobs party, no?:lol::lol:
I'm pretty sure that title has to do with my boca grande !!!
I think most of the replyees are from the La Paz area and south. So far.
Let's see what happens with replies. Perhaps you should think of a date just in case. You do have the perfect setting for such an occasion.
We could set up a pretty nice campsite on some pretty nice beaches if that would be preferred by the majority too.
Unlimited possibilities.

David K - 8-4-2004 at 08:04 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by jrbaja
would make it a snobs party, no?:lol::lol:
I'm pretty sure that title has to do with my boca grande !!!

A Super Duper Nomad is you! If you add Ski Baja to jrbaja you exceed me by 300 posts!!!:bounce::bounce::bounce:

But who's counting ??

jrbaja - 8-4-2004 at 08:25 PM

Soon as the weather cools down, I am sure to be demoted.hahahahahahahaha

Wait!

Sallysouth - 8-4-2004 at 09:34 PM

Was this post originally from Skeet? Where the heck is that man?O.K. Skeet, quit milkin' them goats and get on back here! We need you on this post! I may have an idea or two but can't say for sure as of now(blah, blah) .I'll check into my idea and we'll see if it can be possible.

Loreto Oct/Nov.

capn.sharky - 8-4-2004 at 09:49 PM

Sounds good to me. I will be in Loreto Oct. 2nd through the 23rd and November 12th through Dec. 5th. If you are having a party I would love to come and meet everyone. If not, I live at the top of Heroes de Independencia in a house with two apts. attached to the north side. Very last lot on the left as you drive to the top of town. I would love it if any of you would stop by any time. I spend about half the year down there and half up here. My wife is a tall blond so if you stop by and there is a short mexican lady with me, don't say anything....she is just cleaning the house for me. Ha Ha Ha. Sally---is that what Skeeter does all day is milk goats? Maybe retirement isn't so great after all.

Bob and Susan

capn.sharky - 8-4-2004 at 09:52 PM

Of course you can come. You are from Upland and therefore, welcome anywhere in the world. If you need a place to stay, let me know and I will put you up for the night at my place. Its a one star place. No pool no pets no telephone and no television. But, you are always welcome.

Bob and Susan - 8-5-2004 at 05:46 AM

Thanks Russ....:yes::tumble:

I'd go...

flyfishinPam - 8-5-2004 at 12:57 PM

...so that I can meet Lera...I'll bet she's one interesting lady!

And ya KNOW that !!!!!!

jrbaja - 8-5-2004 at 01:05 PM

:lol:

capt. mike - 8-5-2004 at 02:48 PM

please have this party in loreto!!!

in oct.

at Villas de loreto....

Tiene chivos

jrbaja - 8-5-2004 at 04:00 PM

para la birria y la cocinera buena ?

I missed Tuckers

Anonymous - 8-5-2004 at 09:53 PM

If the party happens in mid November,I think I can make it..Bajagrouper

Markitos - 8-6-2004 at 07:21 AM

Paaaaaa Lease Have it in November!
I wana go too!!! But I'm stuck on the ole I-15 grinding for bucks till then!! I do have my tickets for Nov 1st sittng right here pearched and ready! :yes: It would be great to meet and learn from all of you.Markitos

Natalie Ann - 8-6-2004 at 08:42 AM

I vote for Tucker's place in El Centenario.

You're right, Pam.... Bajalera is certainly one interesting woman, and her son Steve also.

Rick and Markitos - I sure hope you're there 'cause I've been wanting to MEET each of you.

Skeet - I do hope that the party ideas meld into one... been wanting to meet you for some time now. :)

[Edited on 8-6-2004 by Natalie Ann]

I pulled into home at 12:30am

Debra - 8-6-2004 at 11:22 AM

By 12:45 the hubby is telling me that he wants to plan a trip down in Oct. with 4 friends (sounds good to me!) Please keep me in the loop on dates, we will plan around the 'where and when'

Skeet?! Where are you? You had better show this time, as Sally pointed out, this was your idea. :biggrin:

I may just get to Agua Verde yet!

[Edited on 8-6-2004 by Debra]

Debra!

Sallysouth - 8-7-2004 at 11:18 AM

Welcome home? How was your trip? You went south, I know that! How about a trip report? Bessos, Sal

PARTY BAJA SUR

Capt. George - 8-8-2004 at 10:00 AM

COUNT US IN FOR SURE!!!

GEORGE y DEBORAH

BUSY, BUSY WILL GET BACK!!

Anonymous - 8-9-2004 at 02:36 AM

Hey!!!! Skeeter is here in Amarillo,Texas and I forgot my Password !!!!
I am all for the Party in LaPaz or Loreto !
November would be Great .
I will be in La Paz,flying in Next week on the 19th of Aug. Tucker I will see you this time. I Am boarding the "Ambar" for an 8 Day Trip returning on the 28th. We can discuss the Party and with everyones Help we can start making Plans.

Has any one heard from Stephanie?? I am concerned as we have not had a Peep from Her In sometime>

Iwill be back in Dos Palos Tuesday. Thank You all for your response.

Skeet/Loreto

"In GodI Trust"

Looking forward to seeing you Skeet!

Tucker - 8-9-2004 at 08:53 AM

I hope this is not another near-miss.

Stephanie is doing well, has lost more than 70 pounds so far!

Baja Sur Party!

Skeet/Loreto - 8-10-2004 at 05:42 PM

Just arrived Home in Dos Palos. Horse is still pregnant, goats are fine, the old Ram is stinking an screwing all day!

Tucker I am arriving on the 8 Pm Flight and staying at the Marina Hotel. I will not be boarding the boat until the 20th so will have plenty of time.
Please send directions to your Casa and telephone.

Thanks to everyone who has responded to the desire to have a Baja Sur Party.
Everyone is welcome, However the Baja Nortes will have to bring a Green Card to pass Parr. 28 as I am making a connection with Immigration to stop and verify all Nortes!!

Please, all help is appreciated, as I am lacking in the Qualities of a Host, Your ideas and suggestions are appreciated!!

Glad to hear that Steph is doing O. K.

Maybe that we could have the Party this year in La Paz and next in Loreto.

We must make it bigger and Better that the Nortes.

Skeet/Loreto

"In God I Trust"

Skeet........

Tucker - 8-10-2004 at 07:53 PM

I don't think we have to worry about most of the nortes wanting to how up, most of them are barely a step above being tourists. Nomads de Sur are more serious about "the Baja", however those Nortes interested are welcome!

I agree that La Paz should be the the site this year, Loreto next. Reasons: We have worked out some kinks since the party last spring. We have a free place, we have providers of very good food, at little cost. Basically, planning consists of naming a place and time and letting it happen, I learned that from sponsoring several family reunions in the states.

I don't see this as a competition, we will do our thing successfully and hope the same for the others.

Call me at 124-6411 on the 19th.

[Edited on 8-11-2004 by Tucker]

aldosalato - 8-10-2004 at 08:14 PM

I missed last party. Will be in La Paz for next months so for sure I will be at party.

It will be nice to finally meet you Aldo!

Tucker - 8-10-2004 at 08:22 PM

Skeeter, Tucker.....

Debra - 8-10-2004 at 08:30 PM

Hey, wait just a dang minute! Just because we all aren't "retired" and 'livin the good life' doesn't mean we can't and don't venture south! :biggrin: That comment almost sounded like an "un-invite" "Wassup wit dat?" :D

Debra......

Tucker - 8-10-2004 at 08:35 PM

We'll get you to Agua Verde one way or another! This event won't be by invitation, or dis-invitation.

Now that sounds better!

Debra - 8-10-2004 at 08:46 PM

Seems I'll have to drive a couple of thousand miles to finally meet Skeeter (even though I've driven within 15 miles of his house a dozen times in the last couple of years, sheeze!) .....

I still have those oysters Skeeter! :biggrin: (I think I should BBQ them and bring some fresh ones for you)

Late Oct. would work best for us and Mike H. and Maryann are planning a trip south at that time also, (bet they could be talked into the party.....what do ya say Mike?

And I WILL MAKE AGUA VERDE! I was really dissapointed that the "4Runner from H**L" prevented me from doing it on this trip! :mad: :!:

Hey Tucker

jrbaja - 8-10-2004 at 09:19 PM

ya gonna give out free bumper stickers ?:lol:

No JR, not into bumper stickers

Tucker - 8-11-2004 at 07:11 AM

Maybe we could offer to scrape off old ones:yes:

Natalie Ann - 8-11-2004 at 07:34 AM

No bumper stickers, but Steve and I will donate a give-away/raffle prize or two.
And perhaps if we are very very nice, Debra might show up with a coupla magic rocks.

Tucker

jrbaja - 8-11-2004 at 08:44 AM

Got any dates yet and are you going to handle everything or do you need ayuda?

Hey!! I was just kidding David K.

Skeet/Loreto - 8-11-2004 at 09:32 PM

Everyone is invited, no one will be turned away. We are all Lovers of Baja!!!

My intention was to rib David K. a Bit, through his Great Efforts he has so many new people coming to Baja, he will have to make room downSouth>

Will someone offer to Keep and account and record of those that will be coming to the Baja Sur Nomads Party in La Paz.

Virginia and I are moving to Amarillo Texas, Escrow will close Sept. 30th, I have to move a Pregnant Quarter Horse Mare, 10 Goats, 2 Brown Swiss heifers, 2 Cats, 2 Dogs while helping my Sister-in-Law move to her new Home near Salt Lake City. So Plaese Help! Help! Help!!!

I think we should invite all the Baja Vida, and BBBB People!!

Send in your best Dates after the Election!

Nov 16th?

Thanksgiving?

Skeet/Loreto

"In God I Trust"

Oh sure Skeeters

jrbaja - 8-11-2004 at 09:51 PM

start a party then bail???? What kinda California Texas Loreto Baptist Catholic Right Wing Left Wing Democrap Republic restroom is that???
P-nche gringo with no upbringing or morals, let everyone else do the work, sumb-tch lazy cavron.
I bet you have tattoos, nose rings, and ya used to go to skinny dippen parties!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

David K - 8-12-2004 at 12:46 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Skeet/Loreto

My intention was to rib David K. a Bit, through his Great Efforts he has so many new people coming to Baja, he will have to make room downSouth>

Skeet/Loreto

"In God I Trust"

Hi Skeet... I wish your Baja Sur party all the success in the world, there is no competition for 'whose party is bigger'. Also, it is BajaCactus' party... I am just helping. I also do not try to bring new people to Baja, I just help the seasoned Baja travelers find adventure or history. Have a successful move to Texas amigo, sorry you are leaving California!

JR. Not Bailing, just making a Schedule

Skeet/Loreto - 8-12-2004 at 05:03 AM

Not sorry to leave California!Going back to my Roots as "Once a Texan, always a Texan." Departed out of Amarillo on a Freight Train, retuning in a Ford 250 Diesel!

I will be in La Paz the night of the 19th of Aug. Will visit with Tucker on the 20th and do whatever I can to help.Leave on a fishing trip for 8 days returning on the 28th, will check with Tucker again on the 29th of this Month.

Return to Dos Palos to move my sister-in- Law to Utah, back to dos Palos, then to amarillo for the Closing on the new Place.
I hardly have time to get on the "Off-Topic" to Troll amongest the Politicals>

Everyone Please feed in a good Date in November and then we can really start to Prepare.Virginia and i will be flying Down, some will be driving. This is going to be a Great Party. "Guns checked at the Door"

Skeet/Loreto

Sheesh!

Debra - 8-12-2004 at 05:49 PM

Now if I can't make the Baja Sur party I'm going to have to go all the way to Texas to deliver those Oysters! Geeze Skeeter? you keep gettin chased out of town or what? :biggrin:

Debra

Skeet/Loreto - 8-13-2004 at 04:43 AM

No Debra, Not this time!! I have always been an Adventuer in the first 73 years of my Life, now it is time to go Home>

My Heart doctor told me that I was back up on the Scale for another Angoplasty{SP}. Told me that I had to get out of this Central Valley Bad Air or it was going to take 10 years off of my Life.

Water in Amarillo Texas is 99 / 44% Pure, Air is Great except for a Sandstorm or two and Tornados{Bought a House with a Basement}

Time to go to my Roots:

Skeet/Loreto

"In God I Trust"

Skeet, when will you be there in

capt. mike - 8-13-2004 at 06:42 AM

aug or sept? might be fueling up at TWD tradewinds coming back from AR. would be fun to get lunch with you, maybe a 72 oz. steak at the Big Texan!!

Mike

Skeet/Loreto - 8-13-2004 at 08:24 AM

Mike: Will let you Know. We close on the Property Sept. 30th. I will be making several trips back and forth.
When you take off from Tradewinds go Southeast twoard Palo Duro State Park.
I am about 2 miles west of the Tanglewood Lake.

I have pictures of Tradewinds Airport hanger taken in 1947 when the Tornado sucked up an airplane and stuck it in the Ceiling.

Will keep in Touch!

Skeet/Loreto

"In God I Trust"

bajalera - 8-13-2004 at 10:27 PM

Good luck to you, Skeet! Hope your move goes well.

Lera

skeet

bajapablo - 8-13-2004 at 10:32 PM

When you come through St. George, let me know if you need a meal or cold Dr. Pepper.

Lera and Pablo

Skeet/Loreto - 8-14-2004 at 03:23 AM

Thanks Lera!

Pablo: Do you mean St. George Utah?

How does everyone feel about Nov 13th and 14th for the Baja Sur Party at Tuckers in La Paz?

Skeet/Loreto

"In God I Trust'

Skeet - that's wild! would love to see it.

capt. mike - 8-14-2004 at 07:44 AM

do ya s'pose a few birds got tossed around some ramps as Charlie just ravaged up thru punta gorda FL??:wow::o:(

whodat54321 - 8-14-2004 at 07:59 AM

a few?
I was listening to abc's reports live yesterday, and they reported some small planes were wadded up like beer cans, and more inland cows were found dead wrapped in barbed wire.

edit: there was even a report of a plane 'taking off' without the benefit of power or pilot.

cat 4 storms can do that.:o

[Edited on 8-14-2004 by whodat54321]

Yes, St. George, UT

bajapablo - 8-14-2004 at 09:31 AM

Feel free to drop me a line, come by for dinner, kick up your feet, whatever.

Juan - 8-15-2004 at 09:09 AM

Hola Skeet, Just read about your move. Trish and I have been wondering when you would be moving on. When you look at your past life it is easy to tell what is in your future. When you can find time pick up a book on Adult Developmental Theory. Enteresting reading even if you don't believe in "book learning".

I have to be in Loreto November 10th (or before) to renew my FM3. Anytime after that would be great for me to attend a party in Baja Sur. Unfortunatly I think I will be flying into Loreto so I will be traveling by Autobus to anyplace outside of Loreto. That will be OK for me. Don't know about the party though, I will be traveling with my 19 year old grand daughter. She would just love to meet everyone and would probably like to party all night but I am too old for that anymore.

Best wishes on your move, please keep in touch amigo.

Juan

2nd annual Baja Sur Nomad Bash

frizkie - 8-26-2004 at 02:52 AM

I'd sure hate to be missing this bash after the great one we had last year but DRAT!!! Does it have to be so early in the year??? Waaaaaa!! I just don't know if I can swing being in Baja from early November until Late March. But if it was a little later ...count me in fer sure.
I'll start stocking up on the peanut butter Tucker. And JR, Si! to Chayo's dos chivas, possible MAS chivas?
Natalie, we'll get back to that conversation one way or another. I can hardly wait!!
Please, Please, make the party later in the year, after all, the date last year seemed to work well. This new Baja rig I'm putting together is costing me more and more everyday, so I'll have to work a little longer before I can afford to put enough fuel in 'er to get me there. I just put a cool grand into it today, and on my drive home from the mechanic's I noticed the darn speedo had quit...JEEZ!! JR reading your "Auto Woes Prose" is helping ease the pain, Giggle!!;D

Natalie Ann - 8-26-2004 at 07:09 AM

Frizkie, mi amiga - Thanks for the morning smile... you may be in Canada (aren't you?) but definitely On Mexican Time. Me too. Had to recheck my calendar - but last year's party - it was this year!:lol::lol:
I sure hope to see you in November. If not, we'll have to beg Tucker for another gathering in March of next year.;)

bajalera - 8-26-2004 at 08:59 AM

Reading about that great party the Nomads del Norte enjoyed can be just a tad disconcerting--how can we possibly match all that?

Will someone please volunteer to clone Antonio Baja Cactus? We need a similarly helpful entrepreneur down here. After all, some of the good stuff provided at that party (dates, cheese, etc.) was imported from the Sur.

Lera

Bob and Susan - 8-26-2004 at 06:13 PM

Hey Tucker

Party???

Have you settled on a date and time??
:?::?:

Exact Place???:?::?:

Skeet and I

Tucker - 8-26-2004 at 06:25 PM

are meeting tomorrow (Fri 27th) to rough out the details. It's his baby, so I want him to have the majority input.

Are we going to have to

jrbaja - 8-26-2004 at 07:46 PM

learn to speak in tongues?:lol::lol::lol:

Markitos - 8-26-2004 at 09:51 PM

No kidden Bajarela, I'll be down there In Nov. But sheesh Bajacactus realy set the pace.I know I cant be much help. Maybe we should all get together and I dont know, see how many Bellenas we can put down? Hey as long as theres a bunch of amigos it'll all work out.

Party Goers!

Skeet/Loreto - 8-29-2004 at 05:56 AM

When you know for sure that you can attend, please u2u Tucker so that we can get a list and know how much food to prepare.

I will be gone the next 10 days, so lets see if we can really get an Early count to Tucker!

Skeet/Loreto

"In God I Trust"

Germanicus - 9-3-2004 at 06:27 PM

Nov.6 is still a long time ahead. But I would like to leave Texas by Sept. 20.
I am still intending to donate briskets to that meeting.
Now comes my wife and sais: Can you bring meet cross the border?
Damn good question.
Who knows more?
I there a difference maybe if the meet is raw or cooked?
let me know what you guys are thinking.
NO! I need facts, not thinking.
Have fun meanwhile.
Germanicus

Meat across the border

jrbaja - 9-3-2004 at 07:18 PM

That's a good one for sure. And what's more, there's another border to go through which is even more serious about carne contraband.
I will email you with some ideas Germanicus. It is not legal but for the sake of the P-nche migras, there are ways around it.
I hope somebody doesn't turn me in to the "Mexican authorities" for saying that
:lol::lol::lol: Friggen marooons!!!

Germanicus - 9-4-2004 at 01:51 PM

O.K., the problem how to bring meat across the border is solved.
JR got the space to store/freeze the brsikets.
My question to y'all: Is there any chance for anybody living around LaPaz let's say within a 1h radius who can smoke briskets?
Does anybody know a possibility with a maybe commercial BBQ guy?
I'm asking because raw meat is easier to hide (no gravy!) and freshly smoked brisket for sure tastes better.
If there is no possibility to smok'em on the 5/6 of Nov. in the LaPaz area, I will smoke'em here > no big deal.
It's just because, smoked ones, well even the biggest uniformed dumn-ass can smell'em in my truck.
Germanicus

Germanicus - 9-5-2004 at 09:53 AM

Skeet, JR, and all the others partissipating in the preparation of the BCS party.
I will not partissipate in the BCS Party.
Reason for that is: FrankO is more than one time launching personal attacks on me.
Silly, political-colored-hate attacks which are not my style of any discussion.
(See 'Sportsfishing takes a big bite out of ...')
I do not want to discuss / talk or meet people like him.
And that can happen on the BCS Party.
As I am definately not trying to ask you guys for any action, it is my clear decission not to be there in LaPaz at that Party.
Sorry for any inconveniance this decisssion might create. Specificly looking at the briskets and beer I was willing to spend and helping you guys to have a big, good come-together.
But the chance to meet with people like FrankO at that occasion is making my decission firm.
I wish you a real succes by having that party,
and again, I am sorry for this deveopment, but I will not take the chance of meeting poeple like FrankO.
Kind Regs to all of you.
Germanicus

Pussy

jrbaja - 9-5-2004 at 10:00 AM

Well, I had a sneaking suspicion that you would have a problem with your ideas for Baja. You will !
I have seen you throw out more anti u.s. stuff than me cavron but when one person gives you a little of it back, you run off whining? Soap opera lives are not welcome here.
I would say that you probably won't make it past Ensenada before realizing the mistake you made and hightail it back to the border.
Stand up like a man cavron and back up what you say rather than being a quitter! :mad:

Germanicus - 9-5-2004 at 10:31 AM

last post from me:
JR you are wrong > tatally wrong.
Pussy? Quitter?
say what you wanna say.
But I'm going my way.
Into BCS and more.
I will start and finish my development despite all hurdles I will face.
But beeing personally attacked in a primitif way under the beltline, is a different story.
This forum certainly can live without me, so can I live without this forum and beeing personally attacked.
I can go materialize my intentions defenately without beeing attacked in this forum.

It is not about beeing a quitter or pussy!

I am capable to answer to FrankO that he does not fit in his underwear anymore.
I know the words , you can be damn sure about that. But it is not my style.
My adjucation does not allow me to answer in such primitif way he is posting his attacks.

And 'Yes', I criticised the U.S. as I don't like the way the U.S are making politics > war > catastrophic developments in countries the U.S only have oil interest in etc. etc.
But I never, ever launched a personal attack on anybody in this forum.

And that makes the entire difference.
Take good care of yourself.
P.S. If you think we wanna meet, you got my e-mail
Germanicus