BajaNomad

Rio Hardy river front

mcfez - 11-1-2010 at 01:59 PM

Have a house that needs to be sold off? Earthquake damage is ok. Must be on the river. Terms. Pictures please. Serious buyer. You must be clearly on the paperwork. Lease or buy.

I know this area good. Earthquake damage has happened. Thats okay....please...don't waste my time with unreal offers. Will be in San Felipe this March.

Send all inquires to deno@gigo.com

Barry A. - 11-1-2010 at 03:32 PM

You probably know this, but some of those Rio Hardy houses are partially under water, and that won't change as the quake "tilted" the land------down on the west, and up on the east, with some variations.

It was a BIG quake!!! with a LOT of movement in many directions, and movement is still sporatically going on.

Not good.

Barry

David K - 11-1-2010 at 03:49 PM

Baja Nomad 'MICK' has property in there... look up his posts and give him a call!

mcfez - 11-1-2010 at 05:25 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Barry A.
You probably know this, but some of those Rio Hardy houses are partially under water, and that won't change as the quake "tilted" the land------down on the west, and up on the east, with some variations.

It was a BIG quake!!! with a LOT of movement in many directions, and movement is still sporatically going on.

Not good.

Barry

Yes...I have been there since the big one. It was a WOW factor to see some homes just trashed. Ramps...patios. I am looking for a place there to fix up.

[Edited on 11-2-2010 by mcfez]

MICK - 11-2-2010 at 06:04 AM

How big of place you looking for? I know of several and could check them out for you and send you some pic's. I'm there about every other weekend.
Let me know
Mick

mcfez - 11-2-2010 at 07:15 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by MICK
How big of place you looking for? I know of several and could check them out for you and send you some pic's. I'm there about every other weekend.
Let me know
Mick

Mick...You know Jeffl Langlois there?

Looking for a 1-2 bedroom with ramp

I owe you......txs

[Edited on 11-2-2010 by mcfez]

MICK - 11-2-2010 at 02:09 PM

Going down on the 11th then south to shell beach for a few days then back I ask around
Mick

mcfez - 11-2-2010 at 11:02 PM

Thanks. Are you quail hunting down there?

BajaWarrior - 11-3-2010 at 05:02 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by MICK
Going down on the 11th then south to shell beach for a few days then back I ask around
Mick

Mick, I live a mile south of the south end of Shell Island and am also going to be down on the 11th for the weekend. I'll try to stop by on the island.

BW