BajaNomad

Flee market ~ Bazar ~ Huge garage sale Sunday 11/14

Russ - 11-6-2010 at 10:59 AM

The Punta Chivato Home Owners Association is sponsoring a blow out garage sale next Sunday the 14th. The lumber yard has donated a big building to house the event but I think it will spill over to the out side. I've already taken one huge load of treasures and have been working on putting together 2 more loads. I have priced a lot of goodies under $20 pesos. There will be something for everyone. Here's the flier if you haven't seen one around town.

redhilltown - 11-7-2010 at 06:09 AM

Starting at 11:00 a.m.!!!! I like your slower paced lifestyle down there! In these parts you before get it going by 8 at the latest or they knock down your door! ;D Best O' luck.

DENNIS - 11-7-2010 at 06:46 AM

Sounds like a great party, Russ. Wish I were there. I'll just pretend that I am. SALUD

Pompano - 11-7-2010 at 07:58 AM

Russ...I am gathering valuable junk from my garage now!

DENNIS - 11-7-2010 at 08:01 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Pompano

"valuable junk"

Perfect. Great name for a Segunda.

Russ - 11-7-2010 at 08:21 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Pompano
Russ...I am gathering valuable junk from my garage now!

I think you are suppose to come and buy our treasures:light:
Did I mention that the proceeds go to charities. The Punta Chivato Homeowners Ass. is a registered (or something like that) charity organization that benefits a lot of local programs.

Pompano - 11-7-2010 at 08:24 AM

We have done the same in Mulege for some decades now, Russ..for lots of charities.

Naturally, I was just kidding. I would never sell any of my precious junk!..well, maybe just a few things....:rolleyes:

GOOD LUCK!

Russ - 11-7-2010 at 08:30 AM

I think BajaBlanca will be collecting the treasures that don't sell Sunday to help out in her community.