BajaNomad

cabo pulmo watersports

greta-inbaja - 11-23-2010 at 04:02 PM

We just returned from a month on the eastcape where we are building a home. While there, we went diving with a new diveshop in Cabo Pulmo called Cabo Pulmo Watersports. The customer service and quality of the divemasters was a welcome change. While diving we saw the usual giant groupers that just hang out with you. Many morays and striped eels. Crabs, lobster, snappers and jacks plus all the usual tropicals. The tiger sharks we have seen in the past at Esperanza reef were gone. The people at Cabo Pulmo Watersports were great- Pilu, Henri, Ricardo and Lee. They were very attentive if needed but did not hover. I wanted to post this information because if you do a internet search for cabo pulmo diving it can be very difficult to avoid being funnelled to the Cabo Pulmo Beach resort site. The difference with this new shop was the attitude regarding accountability if there was a problem. This does not occur at the 2 other shops in town. I have been diving in cabo pulmo since 1995 and hope this new business all the luck they deserve. I forgot to add, if you live in the area and dive frequently you can get a good price.