BajaNomad

musica mexicana de perliculos "Kill Bill" vol 2.

capt. mike - 8-14-2004 at 09:55 AM

anybody listen to el grupo "Chingon"?

i have "azteca del oro" but am wanting to find the recording of Malaguena Saleroso which is magnificently recorded on the movie track. this guy, lead, can sing like nobody i've ever heard, and i think latin men cantaderos are the best in the world, save for a few italianos.!!

movie soundtrack not out i am aware of, i must have this recording!! if necessary i will dub it off the DTS encoded DVD and transfer it digitally to MP3. if i do that i'll make it available to anyone via compressed email.:tumble:

never mind....i just got it on amazon!! yeah!!!!

[Edited on 8-14-2004 by capt. mike]

DanO - 8-14-2004 at 10:17 AM

This isn't truly responsive to your question, but the Tubes did a pretty happening version of Malaguena Salarosa on White Punks on Dope. That is an outstanding record, featuring the title cut WPOD, Young and Rich, and of course What Do You Want From Life? ("hell, a herd'a Winnebagos, we're givin' 'em away!).

Right on DanO!! i have that Tubes LP in

capt. mike - 8-14-2004 at 04:48 PM

flawless shape and have dubbed it to both .MP3 and .WAV files. classic stuff, Tubes were from PHX didja know? Fee Waybill, and the malaguena cover soulfull...

WPOD has been a mainstay of mine for some time... makes a great insert if you can sneak it during a wedding reception dance! luv to see the looks on matrons when they hear the refrain....anybody for a knee-slide? ha!:coolup: