BajaNomad

The Fish Dudes

jrbaja - 8-24-2004 at 04:21 PM

How come

jrbaja - 8-24-2004 at 04:24 PM

when I shrink the photos to under 50 kb in photoshop, they come out that big?

Bob H - 8-25-2004 at 08:00 AM

Because photoshop rocks man! :lol::yawn:

Photo Size

mcgyver - 8-25-2004 at 06:12 PM

jrbaja, In case no one has ever told you there is a little Japanese man sitting in the back of your computerin a little black box who desides what it wiil do and how much it will cooperate with your wishes, if you PO him you are in trouble. Mine hates me, he changes fonts, mispells words, sends e-mails I never wrote and blows up every photo I try to post to 4'X8' and brings scathing comments down on me from webmasters. Mines name is "Dong YU" Whats yours? I have even tried pouring Tecate on the keyboard to placate him , nothing works!

Bob H - 8-25-2004 at 06:38 PM

It's just so much better to post from a hotlink from a web site that you pay a yearly fee for..... like this photo of the bell tower in Mulege... Bob H

Well, I think that

jrbaja - 8-25-2004 at 08:49 PM

everyones fotos were coming out way better when we posted them at unlimited space. You could sure check out every detail no?:lol::lol:
Actually, that little cavrona living (and messing around) in this box does have a name.
I call it mi esposa. Por gue no? Lo mismo!! Pero mas chi chis y menos lengua en este caja :lol::lol::lol:

[Edited on 8/26/2004 by jrbaja]

Stephen

jrbaja - 8-25-2004 at 08:58 PM

muchas gracias. I posted that last post and your post came up first. Those seem like directions I may even be able to follow.
Your pictures are awesome! And thanks for the help.

burro bob - 8-26-2004 at 05:10 PM

jrbaja
Aside from sford's excelent info, the size of the picture you are viewing also has to do with the screen resolution of your monitor. It is a function of your video card and monitor capability. If you run a monitor at VGA resolution then a 640 x 480 pictiure will fill the screen, if you have a monitor/video card that can handle 1600x 1200 pixel resolution then your same 640 x 480 photo will take up less than half the screen.
burro bob