BajaNomad

Beautiful furnished apartment in Ensenada

Chapala-ex - 4-11-2011 at 05:42 PM

We are leaving :( Ensenada for the US and won't be needing this beautiful apartment any longer. We are subletting this apartment which is over 2000 Sq Ft, beautiful views of the Bay and across to Punta Banda. 5 mins from downtown and close to the universities. (It is on the hill above the Hotel Coral.)

We loved the place for one year and hate to leave but circumstances prevent us from staying. If you are interested please email me: mhmclafferty@gmail.com. We are paying $900/mo and believe that it may be rented for less than 6 months.

In addition, there is a larger apartment above us (3 unit building) that will be coming on the marked sometime in May. It's view is even more spectacular and is a very desireable unit. Not furnished however.

DENNIS - 4-12-2011 at 07:33 AM

The view from that location is spectacular not to mention the convenience of being on the north end of town.
As an added bonus, I'll throw in something extra. Around 6 AM daily and with a good pair of binoculars, one could stand on your veranda and see me across the bay standing in my front window butt-naked.
I'll make a 300 day commitment to this greeting to your new tenants.

Always there to help. :lol: