BajaNomad

US has 500 agents ‘spies’ deployed throughout Mexico

DENNIS - 4-22-2011 at 01:20 PM

EL PASO - Mexico is in the process of a virtual invasion by the United States, but this time quietly and controlled, after the Mexican government revealed the presence of 500 U.S. federal agents to “spy” on their territory. Officials of the Attorney General’s Office (PGR) said that the U.S. has that number of officers from various departments. Reportedly, the purpose of these elements, which are legally in Mexico, is to obtain information on criminal organizations, investigate and prosecute, in order that the criminal’s activities do not jeopardize U.S. security.

According to officials of the PGR, in 2005 only 60 U.S. agents were deployed south of the border. Currently, Mexican authorities are working with about five hundred members of the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA), Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) and the Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF), the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE). The PGR has reported that binational cooperation in fighting criminal organizations and drug trafficking has generated positive results, including the location of Arturo Beltran Leyva, “El Barbas.”

Charles Bowden, journalist and author of several books on drug trafficking, including “Murder City: Ciudad Juarez and the Global Economy’s New Killing Fields”, says sending more and more agents to Mexico can be a pilot project for a larger plan for the future. Apparently, the U.S. fears war could break out. Therefore, it is sending agents to Mexico to see if the stage is set in that country. America wants to have a level of control and repression south of the border, and Mexico obviously has two forces: change and liberation and violence and crime. And the U.S. does not want it to be chaos and crime.

http://tinyurl.com/3qr2dya

DENNIS - 4-22-2011 at 01:24 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by soulpatch
I wonder if any of them are hit men?

I wonder? After that gun incident when we were allowing assault weapons to cross the border south, I believe anything, everything and nothing. :(

woody with a view - 4-22-2011 at 01:49 PM

if the ambassador thinks the cartel is just another business junket i would imagine that the sky is the limit as far as what is, and what may never be......

mtgoat666 - 4-22-2011 at 02:09 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by DENNIS
EL PASO - Mexico is in the process of a virtual invasion by the United States, but this time quietly and controlled, after the Mexican government revealed the presence of 500 U.S. federal agents to “spy” on their territory. Officials of the Attorney General’s Office (PGR) said that the U.S. has that number of officers from various departments. Reportedly, the purpose of these elements, which are legally in Mexico, is to obtain information on criminal organizations, investigate and prosecute, in order that the criminal’s activities do not jeopardize U.S. security.

According to officials of the PGR, in 2005 only 60 U.S. agents were deployed south of the border. Currently, Mexican authorities are working with about five hundred members of the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA), Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) and the Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF), the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE). The PGR has reported that binational cooperation in fighting criminal organizations and drug trafficking has generated positive results, including the location of Arturo Beltran Leyva, “El Barbas.”

Charles Bowden, journalist and author of several books on drug trafficking, including “Murder City: Ciudad Juarez and the Global Economy’s New Killing Fields”, says sending more and more agents to Mexico can be a pilot project for a larger plan for the future. Apparently, the U.S. fears war could break out. Therefore, it is sending agents to Mexico to see if the stage is set in that country. America wants to have a level of control and repression south of the border, and Mexico obviously has two forces: change and liberation and violence and crime. And the U.S. does not want it to be chaos and crime.

deja vu all over again

can you say vietnam?

does seem practical on part of US. someday mexico will have another coup or revolution,... might as well be prepared.

of course, the US will have a coup or revolution someday again,... and mexico will probably have agents in place when that happens

Mexican Agents in Place ?

MrBillM - 4-22-2011 at 03:24 PM

The Mexican agents infiltrating the U.S. are hindered in their movements waiting for someone to come along with Jumper Cables to start their cars.

Bajahowodd - 4-22-2011 at 03:50 PM

"of course, the US will have a coup or revolution someday again,... and mexico will probably have agents in place when that happens"

As far-fetched as that sounds.......

Just think that Wall Street and Madison Avenue have taken great pains to prevent that from happening. Given that the average American has "blindly" witnessed the inexorable loss of jobs, wages, benefits, Etc. for three decades, I have to think that the bad guys already won.

Just let the rabble have access to texting and video games, and they don't seem to care.

bajaguy - 4-22-2011 at 05:05 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by DENNIS

http://tinyurl.com/3qr2dya

And just think, those numbers don't even include members of the US Military in Mexico............

Woooosh - 4-22-2011 at 05:29 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by MrBillM
The Mexican agents infiltrating the U.S. are hindered in their movements waiting for someone to come along with Jumper Cables to start their cars.

geeesh Mr B- that made me spit jack and coke out my nose. :lol::lol:

Santiago - 4-22-2011 at 08:50 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Woooosh

You don't really mix Jack Daniels and coke do you?

Hook - 4-22-2011 at 09:20 PM

Well, bajaguy, why dont you just include them, for the sake of the rest of us. How many are there and where are they? I havent heard anything about us having troops stationed in Mexico.

bajaguy - 4-22-2011 at 09:52 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Hook
Well, bajaguy, why dont you just include them, for the sake of the rest of us. How many are there and where are they? I havent heard anything about us having troops stationed in Mexico.

And you didn't hear about them being in Colombia, either.

Hook - 4-22-2011 at 10:17 PM

But YOU knew about it all the time, right???

Out with it.

Hook - 4-23-2011 at 08:50 AM

DHS are in the military? Did not know that.

DENNIS - 4-23-2011 at 10:04 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Hook
DHS are in the military? Did not know that.

Janet's Army...keeping us safe.

BajaGringo - 4-23-2011 at 10:05 AM

They are definitely down here, in places where you would never suspect.

Hiding in Plain Sight ?

MrBillM - 4-26-2011 at 09:41 AM

I've heard that many of the restaurant waiters are really Secret Agents, along with the Restroom Attendants.

Might be just a rumor, though.

But, be warned.

Tbone - 4-26-2011 at 09:57 AM

Quote:
I've heard that many of the restaurant waiters are really Secret Agents, along with the Restroom Attendants.

But, be warned.

I hear the US agents are taking over the taco carts, especially the ones that serve spam.

msteve1014 - 4-26-2011 at 05:05 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Santiago
Quote:
Originally posted by Woooosh

You don't really mix Jack Daniels and coke do you?

Drinking the jack, snorting the coke? :o

Bajahowodd - 4-26-2011 at 05:13 PM

Quote:

But, be warned.

So, should we tip the restroom agents, or not?

DENNIS - 4-26-2011 at 05:31 PM

Quote:

Well....I'm not sure about that, but the guy with the greasy rag that wipes down your car?
For effing sure. I mean....look closely at the guy. He may be wearing a filthy shirt, but it a filthy Hawaiian shirt. They all wear those.
Designer shades too.

Pay attention.

Marc - 5-26-2011 at 06:38 AM

I feel so much safer now.;););)

vandenberg - 5-26-2011 at 08:31 AM

Would take some titanium balls.
If they got found out, the cartel would what they did to "Kiki" look like childsplay.:no:

gnukid - 5-26-2011 at 08:32 AM

I mentioned this many times, that there are agents doing all kinds of tasks all over Mexico. If you had the opportunity to be stationed in Mexico you would probably take the opportunity to as well since it provides the opportunity to have freedom, take on a new skillset and explore.

The issue is that it goes against our legal practice and general policy. Teams may end up in exercises where they execute a task and in fact are the initiators of a problem, in fact we can recall that there was strong evidence and admission that the swine flu was delivered via us military carriers on missions in DF.

It's not hard to spot them in the field, they stick out like a sore thumb, since we normally know people/neighbors and we know where they came from and what they do, if those answers are not obvious they is reason to suspect the individual is a US agent working. It's always best to confront these people or at least let them know you know, and they should know that you know that they know that everyone knows they are an agent.

When you take a photo of a scene of people in Mexico see if you can guess which person in the crowd is a US agent. It's a fun game and the clues are obvious.

If you are wondering if that sort of weird guy in your barrio is a US agent on mission to cause chaos, just ask them directly our loud or in writing. That helps to let them know it's time to leave.

[Edited on 5-26-2011 by gnukid]

gnukid - 5-26-2011 at 08:37 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Bajahowodd
Quote:

But, be warned.

So, should we tip the restroom agents, or not?

And maids, obviously.

The Fount of Gnu Knows

MrBillM - 5-26-2011 at 08:40 PM

From Gnu's JBS Journal:

"If you are wondering if that sort of weird guy in your barrio is a US agent on mission to cause chaos, just ask them directly our loud or in writing".

THAT could be time-consuming considering how many weird guys run around in the Barrios causing Chaos.

And, here we thought that Chaos was simply a natural Mexican State.

monoloco - 6-1-2011 at 07:57 PM

http://www.counterpunch.org/whitney06012011.html

gnukid - 6-1-2011 at 10:30 PM

So here you have quite a bit of evidence of institutional support of drug running, banking, military, policing, prisons, and political involvement for profit.

It's well documented, publicized in newspapers, tv, books and eye witness.

On Baja Nomad there are characters who consistently belittle common sense, reason and apparently promote the institutional support for drug running, so I wonder why would some Baja Nomads vociferously promote support of this system and aggressively deny a common sense approach?

What is Mr Bill's motive, and what does he have to gain? As well what is Doug Means motivation for his unexplainable actions in moderation of reasonable posts yet he allows abusive posts that personally attack posters who raise common sense, ethical points? Why?

Mysterious Mendacious Motivations ?

MrBillM - 6-2-2011 at 12:11 PM

TRUST the Welch-Man Knowledgeable Gnu to root out the essence of evil employed to eradicate his edification of the unsuspecting masses.

The Secret Cartel that employs my services (which includes numerous Illuminati) is concerned and fearful that Gnu Knowledge will spread to such a degree that it will negatively influence our massing of incredible wealth and power.

We have no choice but to "ATTEMPT with Ill Intent" a Scurrilous Scheme to Stay the Spread of the Gnuist Gnosticism.

Don't know about Doug, but then I don't know ALL of the Illuminati Board Members. The list is secret so that Gnu won't KNOW. So, WHO KNOWS ?

Bajahowodd - 6-2-2011 at 01:53 PM

If gnu knew, he wouldn't tell you he knew.

IF He Gnu He WOULD Tell

MrBillM - 6-3-2011 at 06:36 PM

Wouldn't He ?

After all, HIS Mission is to save Mankind from THE Conspiracy.

You can tell just by looking at him.

The Gull - 6-3-2011 at 11:02 PM

What does an American spy in Mexico look like?

gnukid - 6-4-2011 at 05:15 AM

Usually Mexican-American, but more American than Mexican, and really not Mexican at all and not really a true American for that matter. It's pretty obvious. Or could be Cuban-American, Puerto-Rican-American, Panamanian-American. You can tell because their hearts not in it and their car has 4 good tires.

B.O.L.O.

MrBillM - 6-4-2011 at 09:05 AM

Be suspicious of ANYBODY in Baja looking like this.

Don't trust him with ANY information.

gnukid - 6-4-2011 at 10:10 AM

The subject matter of US agents deployed in Mexico has to do with how government works, how people are governed and how institutional government agents work. Each agent of a large organization, institution or government knows about their tasks, but their knowledge is compartmentalized, they are generally unaware of larger objectives, or layers of objectives.

So, let's say there are undercover operations to infiltrate money laundering, gun running, drug running, corrupt militias, state and local police. Undercover operations require that agents pretend to be part of a group, act in accordance and participate. Presumably down the line the evidence may be used for an arrest of key high level figures.

However, as each undercover agent acts in a compartmentalized manner without awareness of all agents and a larger picture of strategies and rosters, agents have no idea what result their actions may have, nor understand how their actions may be used as a propaganda throughout layers of society who also compartmentalized.

There are circles of strategists within circles of strategists, like a corporate structure with sales, support, engineering, executive staff and the board and finally perhaps the major shareholder. Few people understand the actual goals or strategy, unless they are privy.

Clearly, in most cases the goals are profit, power and social control. We (Baja Nomads) read about money laundering through published news stories noting that nearly all banks participate in money laundering associated with cartels, the banks in turn leverage those funds 10:1 for loans. Private groups control the banks money, and therefore power and control through this privatization of power from people to a little group.

We have to ask ourselves what are the risks associated with private control of militarization cross borders, what are the benefits of our institutions acting both publicly and privately, undercover to manipulate criminal activities, and at whose benefit.

--

This subject has much to with information versus our experience. The information is helpful to understand however our personal experience is likely more relevant.

As community or members of society who can think with our own minds, let's consider both the common good and our personal good within this context of contextualized information and personal experience. Trust your own judgement and experience first and filter the information.

--

Let's consider what kind of society we would like, and how our society is functioning, and for whose benefit.

There has been a rapid development of influence on North America, a consolidation of money, power, militias, cartels, banking and a push of societal influence, largely based in fear to facilitate this rapid seizing of control. Call it a hijack of North America or privatization. We may consider what is the best guarantee or antidote to this rapid change and privatization or centralization, it's likely effectively using information and experience to ensure that power is in the hands of the decentralized community, the people, who may reduce the influence of private banking and it's tentacles.

What is the secret to the private banking control and their success, long term planning, communication. As society we must use long term thinking, to compete to plan our community and to move from private control and centralization toward community control. It's starts with education, information and knowledge.

Be careful not to be distracted by insults, hyperbole, posters pretending to be curmudgeon, or do gooders who in fact are simply misleading, distracting, and spreading disinfo.

Among those intelligent people here, there is certainly disagreement, that is a sign of health and diversity, however we may agree much as well and we may proceed to investigate, know where we stand and plan for the future.

Watch OUT For.............

MrBillM - 6-4-2011 at 12:50 PM

This Gnu in your Neighborhood.

We KNOW WHO this GNU spies for.