BajaNomad

To the top

Bajahowodd - 4-26-2011 at 04:17 PM

So tell me, are you sworn to secrecy as to who your client is? For instance, does it have anything to do with the renewed mining in Sta. Rosalia? Or is a new mega development in the works?

And lastly, do you really think the folks who own in that area are paying mortgages?

[Edited on 4-26-2011 by Bajahowodd]

tiotomasbcs - 4-26-2011 at 05:00 PM

Max, I didn't know you're a Realator? Just figured you wanted to rent your house during off season. If you have an interest please let us out-of-towners know. Hope you have rented your place. Heat and Humidity is an issue during the long summer on SOC. I have to leave BCS pacific cause it's too damn hot! Suerte, Tio

mulegemichael - 4-26-2011 at 05:10 PM

tio....trust me, max is not a realtor...and i'm not sure if "entrepreneur" would even cover it...but he IS a good guy, working toward the better good of the community, baja, folks in general, yada..no kidding...he truly is not hell bent on making a profit on YOU...or anyone else, for that matter...tio....he's a cool guy from alaska that is reaching out and trying to make things better without benefitting from it by way of pesos...he gets his gigs from folks having a better life....wow...how was that for a testimonial?....

tiotomasbcs - 4-26-2011 at 05:37 PM

No angles, pues... just sounds curious. Good Luck. Down here there's a tricky battle to keep out Mining interests because of Contamination of the Aquafer/farming areas. Espero todo bien. Thanks for Clarity. Tio

BajaBlanca - 4-26-2011 at 09:14 PM

ditto on maxx being a great guy.

mtgoat666 - 4-27-2011 at 07:20 AM

stop the mining now!
stop it before it starts!

David K - 4-27-2011 at 07:25 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by mtgoat666
stop the mining now!

Really? Then where... the ocean bottom... or how about Mars? :lol:

mtgoat666 - 4-29-2011 at 07:28 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by David K
Quote:
Originally posted by mtgoat666
stop the mining now!

Really? Then where... the ocean bottom... or how about Mars? :lol:

dk: how about oceanside, in your backyard!

i see the OP removed his request for housing for transient environmental destructionists

Oso - 4-29-2011 at 03:39 PM

What the hell is this thread about?

Bajahowodd - 4-29-2011 at 03:50 PM

Good question, Oso, for someone who came late to the party The originator of this thread deleted his stuff.

tiotomasbcs - 4-29-2011 at 04:53 PM

Amigos, I'm pretty clueless re Santa Rosalia mining Operation Project. I would think there are environmental concerns. The locals always opt for the new jobs created but look at Loreto Bay and all it's problems including workers arriving from the Mainland?? Mars might be a better idea DK. Go Green. :O Tio