BajaNomad

mr.jack/margie: for public consumption

BajaNomad - 9-2-2004 at 04:48 AM

How sweet. This just received via u2u:
--

To: BajaNomad
Sent: 9-1-2004 at 08:21 PM

Message: I'm not sure this message went through, so I'm sending it again. You are a snot nosed punk with red-necked boyfreinds. If I ever catch Mr. Bill M smuggling freon across the border, I will personally shove it up his fanny. How do you like that? And, this is no threat, it has already happened. Your good friend JR is well known now to the Baja authorities as a braggart who says he has weapons in Mexico. Take that you little d-ckless freak and go play marbles with your good friend, Baja Blackie. Your site is frightenting, you are a loser.

By the way, a-shole, take our names off of the membership list, bunch of N-zi hillbillies.

Isn't it comforting to know

jrbaja - 9-2-2004 at 07:22 AM

we have such mature, intelligent individuals protecting our borders?:lol:
And since you still won't go away, many of my friends found it quite interesting that a u.s.border patrol would have the audacity to live in Mexico. What was the name of that street again?:lol:

What a dumbass

bajapablo - 9-2-2004 at 08:23 AM

bajaloco - 9-2-2004 at 08:32 AM

Boy...Someone needs to seek out some professional help. To let something so trivial eat at you like that.... I sure feel safe with him running around our borders...NOT!!!!:wow::wow:

Germanicus - 9-2-2004 at 11:08 AM

well, maybe I'm a lill dumn on the one cheek. so can somebody maybe explain this (first) post/mail to KingNomad to me please?
And, as I'm a (not a very proud) German, I would be highly interested in > what please is a "N-zi Hillbilly".
Is that maybe something like an "egg laying-wool-milk-sau"?????

As I like JR a lot (we have a lot in common. Although I never met him, that doesn't change a damn thing. and I gonna meet him certainly very soon) am I now a 'N-zi-Hillbillie" ?
Please advise.
Germanicus

Gypsy Jan - 9-2-2004 at 06:14 PM

Ohhhhh my! :O

Someone has anger management issues.(It couldn't be a size or lifestyle thingie, could it?)

If this venting helps to keep this individual from doing a Rodney King on hapless people trying to earn an escape from poverty, I say, give him his own forum.

mr. jack's anger

Cyndarouh - 9-2-2004 at 07:21 PM

Poss. anger management with Zoloft or some sort of meds might help. To think this person helps watch our borders kind of scares me a bit. I also would like to know what a N-zi hillbillie is. Never heard that term. Hang in there Jr. See you in a week or two. I second Jan, give him his own forum to vent.

[Edited on 9-3-2004 by Cyndarouh]

FrankO - 9-2-2004 at 10:57 PM

I'd say in this case some medical grade ganj' might be in order. If he's border patrol or Immigration that'd be an easy order.

undesirable insertions

MrBillM - 9-16-2004 at 08:15 PM

I just got back from Baja this evening and ran across this BIZARRE letter. I must have
crossed the border at least a dozen times since that exchange regarding Freon without
realizing how much danger I was in. I guess I should be wearing steel mesh Jockey shorts
to keep unwanted objects from being inserted in unwanted locations.

JESSE - 9-16-2004 at 08:23 PM

He definately needs a raise, that goverment job is getting on his nerves.

to bad his mother did not belive in Birth control.

Bruce R Leech - 10-11-2004 at 12:55 PM

to bad his mother did not belive in Birth control.