BajaNomad

Road conditions

jrbaja - 9-3-2004 at 07:12 PM

There are about 5 or 10 places heading south that are washed out, being repaired, new road construction, etc.
The problem is, I don't remember where any of them were!:lol:
So I really recommend, using caution at all times just in case you stumble across/plow into one of these areas !:lol::lol::light:

JESSE - 9-3-2004 at 08:25 PM

Hey JR, i hear its raining down there because of that hurricane out in the pacific, watch for floating cows, running coyotes, and locals swiming in the mud waters.

road from Rosarito to Loreto

Julie - 9-6-2004 at 07:05 AM

We are headed home to Loreto, hopefully next week after a month in So. Cal (more than enough!).
We do the drive in one day from our place in Rosarito so any updates on road conditions would be great.
Have talked with neighbors in Loreto, they are reporting a few thunderstorms and a couple of days of drizzle but no flooding there.
Gracias por su informacion

Julie

jrbaja - 9-6-2004 at 07:22 AM

see my first post. There are some bad spots where they are repairing the road.
There are washouts south of Mulege still and it has rained since I came through there.
I will be heading north in a few days so I will make a report when I get home. Use caution always and there is nothing to worry about.

Just a tenny tad homesick moment

Eli - 9-6-2004 at 06:14 PM

Reading the road reports got me thinking about the East Cape and how things are up there. JR, thanks for the word that all is o.k. in the neighborhood. B.C.S. is where you still are, correct? Are you in San Bartope? How much rain have we gotten? Are things greening up? Saludos from drizzling Oaxaca, Sara

Mulege

Bruce R Leech - 10-19-2004 at 05:09 PM

the rode between Santa Roselia and Mulege is rough and has potholes. thay repair Them every day but the trucks pond tham out agin in about a week.

Bruce R Leech Mulege Baja