BajaNomad

USA vs. Mexico

Pages:  1  

Oso - 6-23-2011 at 04:46 PM

Futbol Sabado, Copa de Oro finale. Any bets?

JESSE - 6-23-2011 at 04:54 PM

The US is going to get schooled.

Bajamatic - 6-23-2011 at 04:54 PM

I'll put a ballena on the yanks. Action?

[Edited on 6-23-2011 by Bajamatic]

BajaGringo - 6-23-2011 at 05:34 PM

Mexico is going to have to improve their movement / offense on the left side. Gave away way too many balls on that side of the field when pressing forward. I doubt that the USA will be so unlucky as Honduras at taking advantage of opportunities. Let's see which defensive format the USA goes with and how Mexico responds.

Should be an awesome game to watch - already have a full house with reservations. Everybody wants to see it in HD...

Bajamatic - 6-23-2011 at 05:40 PM

no action, jesse?

JESSE - 6-23-2011 at 05:44 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Bajamatic
no action, jesse?

Lets do it for something more interesting, like a good bottle of wine.

Woooosh - 6-23-2011 at 05:45 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Oso

I'm betting the tailgating food will be incredible ;)

BajaGringo - 6-23-2011 at 05:50 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Woooosh
Quote:
Originally posted by Oso

I'm betting the tailgating food will be incredible ;)

You got that right - we spent almost an hour this afternoon working on the shopping list...

:lol:

elgatoloco - 6-23-2011 at 05:56 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by JESSE
Quote:
no action, jesse?

I'm in on that Jesse. I wager one bottle of fine California wine varietal of your choice. I will take the USA. :D

Bajamatic - 6-23-2011 at 05:58 PM

what happened? did I get squeezed? Bottle of wine works for me....

DENNIS - 6-23-2011 at 06:03 PM

Where is this game?

capitolkat - 6-23-2011 at 06:03 PM

Jesse-- I have two or maybe more of the best bottles of wine in La paz. Neal family Cabernet 2007 or Kosta Browne 2006 Russian River. One or the other on the yanks versus a dinner at Los Tres. put up or shut up-- Norm

Bajamatic - 6-23-2011 at 06:07 PM

oh snap! I'll go back to my meager offering of a ballena and let the big boys duke this one out.

BALLENA on the good guys - any takers??

elgatoloco - 6-23-2011 at 06:07 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by DENNIS
Where is this game?

Rose Bowl Saturday Night - tickets availabale!

http://www.ussoccer.com/

Being the Best .................

MrBillM - 6-23-2011 at 06:32 PM

At Soccer is like being Number One in Special-Ed Class.

Bajamatic - 6-23-2011 at 06:41 PM

spoken like a true mouth-breather.

woody with a view - 6-23-2011 at 06:47 PM

Quote:

who drags it's knuckles regularly....

Errant Apostrophe Alert

MrBillM - 6-23-2011 at 06:59 PM

".....who drags it's knuckles regularly.... "

Lera WILL be notified.

IF she's still Alive.

And not comatose.

One never knows.

elgatoloco - 6-23-2011 at 07:06 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by woody with a view
Quote:

who drags it's knuckles regularly....

:lol::lol:

joel - 6-23-2011 at 07:45 PM

It's going to be a good game either way. Ticket prices have skyrocketed. Nosebleed seats are now $150 to $200.

BajaGringo - 6-23-2011 at 07:51 PM

Well have a better view of the game from the comfort of our couch, feet up and 50" plasma in high def...

Tano - 6-23-2011 at 09:55 PM

Beer sellers are giddy with excitement.

US on top by a 1-gol difference.

JESSE - 6-23-2011 at 11:58 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by elgatoloco
Quote:
Quote:
no action, jesse?

I'm in on that Jesse. I wager one bottle of fine California wine varietal of your choice. I will take the USA. :D

Your on.

JESSE - 6-24-2011 at 12:00 AM

Quote:
what happened? did I get squeezed? Bottle of wine works for me....

Your on.

JESSE - 6-24-2011 at 12:03 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by capitolkat
Jesse-- I have two or maybe more of the best bottles of wine in La paz. Neal family Cabernet 2007 or Kosta Browne 2006 Russian River. One or the other on the yanks versus a dinner at Los Tres. put up or shut up-- Norm

I will take the Kosta vs a Baron Balche Zinfandel??

Puckdrop - 6-24-2011 at 06:58 AM

So in this game, why is the scoring so low always. The net is about 100 times bigger than a hockey net ? And why do they call it soccer instead of football ?
Not enough hitting in this game. But overall Let's go Mexico :bounce:

capitolkat - 6-24-2011 at 07:26 AM

Quote:
Quote:

jesse-- the Kosta Browne was rated in the top 100 of the best wines by Wine Spectator out of about 14,000. It's Pretty much unavailable to those not on the mailing list. No offense to the Mexican wine- but It's like betting a diamond versus a zirconia. My original offer stands - wine versus a dinner.. Norm

oldlady - 6-24-2011 at 07:41 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by soulpatch
I'll take the USA easy.
Can you find a good bottle of wine in Mexico?:saint:

Depends on your credit score.

DENNIS - 6-24-2011 at 07:54 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Puckdrop
So in this game, why is the scoring so low always. The net is about 100 times bigger than a hockey net ? And why do they call it soccer instead of football ?
Not enough hitting in this game. But overall Let's go Mexico :bounce:

These guys hit hard and don't have the padded protection of the Ice Dancing, Pillsbury Doughboys in Hockey. :lol:

Ohhh, yeah....Hockey isn't exactly wearing out the scoreboard either.

Is it over Yet ?

MrBillM - 6-24-2011 at 09:36 AM

Who Won ?

And, what did it mean ?

Enquiring minds want to know.

Well, OK, maybe not.

Puckdrop - 6-24-2011 at 09:50 AM

Your skating on thin ICE Dennis:lol::lol::lol::lol::saint:
and MrBill we'll wake you up when it's over:o

Bajamatic - 6-24-2011 at 10:25 AM

Jesse - I've got a bottle of private reserve 2000 cab against whatever you got.

http://www.cellartracker.com/new/wine.asp?iWine=87042

JESSE - 6-24-2011 at 10:25 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

jesse-- the Kosta Browne was rated in the top 100 of the best wines by Wine Spectator out of about 14,000. It's Pretty much unavailable to those not on the mailing list. No offense to the Mexican wine- but It's like betting a diamond versus a zirconia. My original offer stands - wine versus a dinner.. Norm

Ok its a bet.

JESSE - 6-24-2011 at 10:28 AM

Quote:
Jesse - I've got a bottle of private reserve 2000 cab against whatever you got.

http://www.cellartracker.com/new/wine.asp?iWine=87042

Dinner or a Casa Baloyan Cab.

Bajamatic - 6-24-2011 at 10:41 AM

It's very intimidating making these friendly agreements with a gun in my face....

I like the bottle for a bottle deal. its on.

woody with a view - 6-24-2011 at 01:39 PM

Quote:
I'll put a ballena on the yanks. Action?

[Edited on 6-23-2011 by Bajamatic]

i'll take that bet. i'm up a case from the stanley cup so.......

Bajamatic - 6-24-2011 at 03:08 PM

you're on. Damn it. Confidence is on the wane.

Bajatripper - 6-24-2011 at 05:41 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by MrBillM
At Soccer is like being Number One in Special-Ed Class.

What an ignorant, ethnocentric thing to say. You don't follow international sports, much, obviously.

To say nothing of your swipe of insensitivity towards those less fortunate.

And I hate soccer.

[Edited on 6-25-2011 by Bajatripper]

Marc - 6-24-2011 at 05:51 PM

Like watching paint dry. Should have a shot clock or something. Who wants to sit for an hour watching a 1-0 contest. Give me baseball any day. I can sit for 3 hours for a 1-0 contest. (Giants anyone?) The torture!!

capitolkat - 6-24-2011 at 05:51 PM

Jesse- you are on -- Go Yanks

JESSE - 6-24-2011 at 05:54 PM

Our sub17 team just took out the dutch (european champions) and finished 1st place in the group stage @ sub17 world cup.:tumble:

Bajamatic - 6-24-2011 at 06:19 PM

(with a grain of salt, if you will)

There's only one thing that's worse than someone who can't exercise their attention span beyond a 30 second shot clock and thats a GIANTS FAN.

go blue.

[Edited on 6-25-2011 by Bajamatic]

Marc - 6-24-2011 at 06:59 PM

Quote:
(with a grain of salt, if you will)

There's only one thing that's worse than someone who can't exercise their attention span beyond a 30 second shot clock and thats a GIANTS FAN.

go blue.

[Edited on 6-25-2011 by Bajamatic]

Touché:lol::lol::lol:

Ball-Banging Ethnocentricities

MrBillM - 6-24-2011 at 07:07 PM

Speaking Internationally, I've heard that the Towelheads are BIG Soccer Fans.

Personally, I prefer Cricket, though I'm trying to give Curling a chance.

Bob H - 6-24-2011 at 08:08 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by elgatoloco
Quote:
Where is this game?

Rose Bowl Saturday Night - tickets availabale!

http://www.ussoccer.com/

I heard on the radio today that this game is SOLD OUT!..... in the Rose Bowl. Unreal... should be an amazing event to watch.

Bajatripper - 6-24-2011 at 08:15 PM

Quote:
Our sub17 team just took out the dutch (european champions) and finished 1st place in the group stage @ sub17 world cup.:tumble:

I sure hope they keep this up as they grow older, Mexico could sure use that type of unifying moment(s). They're way overdue.

DENNIS - 6-24-2011 at 09:21 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Bob H
I heard on the radio today that this game is SOLD OUT!..... in the Rose Bowl. Unreal... should be an amazing event to watch.

Yeah....that's 100K +....I believe. The Rose Bowl could apply for Mexican statehood. :lol:

JoeJustJoe - 6-25-2011 at 09:52 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Bob H

Yeah....that's 100K +....I believe. The Rose Bowl could apply for Mexican statehood. :lol:

Well you know there won't be too many Americans in the Rose Bowl watching the soccer match. Soccer just isn't an American sport.

Personally I don't follow soccer too much, but I'd go to hear all the foreigners boo the American National Anthem like the last time Mexico vs the US and the crown was overwhelmingly pro-Mexico.( a lot of it was a protest vote against the US anti-immigration policy and the way Mexican immigration is used as a wedge issue)

I wonder if Landon Donovan the wispy soccer star from Redlands, Ca will play? Donovan is real good, but Mexicans hate him with a passion. Donovan like to get the Mexican crowd going with disrespectful antics including once peeing in a Mexican stadium instead of using a bathroom! Donovan speaks Spanish and sometimes insults Mexico in their own language.

The other USA soccer star that sometimes plays for the USA national team is Clint Dempsey. He is a real crybaby when the USA loses. It's not a pretty sight seeing a grown man crying over a soccer lost. But I'm not sure who is playing today, but hopefully I see the game on TV.

I'm going with Mexico and hear Mexico is the betting favorite.

[Edited on 6-25-2011 by JoeJustJoe]

DENNIS - 6-25-2011 at 10:20 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by JoeJustJoe
Personally I don't follow soccer too much, but I'd go to hear all the foreigners boo the American National Anthem like the last time Mexico vs the US and the crown was overwhelmingly pro-Mexico

Well...every dog has his day. These scumbag's day will come when the ingrates boo in front of the wrong people. I would give anything to be there.

baja1943 - 6-25-2011 at 10:50 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Well you know there won't be too many Americans in the Rose Bowl watching the soccer match. Soccer just isn't an American sport.

I think you are confusing citizens of the USA with people who consider themselves Americans.
Most Mexicans I know consider themselves Americans.
The Americas are a couple of big continents.
Jo is not confused, he's just a bitter US welfare QUEEN. I don't know where he's going with this considering his having been rejected by La Raza. Just another loser stranded in left field mooching off people who work for a living.

drarroyo - 6-25-2011 at 10:53 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Marc
Who wants to sit for an hour watching a 1-0 contest. Give me baseball any day!

non-drones that don't want to be inundated with COMMERCIALS every F&&&ing 120 seconds!!! and who can appreciate the necessary skill. You've been suckered. Congrats.
Viva Mexico Cabrones!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

drarroyo - 6-25-2011 at 11:01 AM

Quote:

Well...every dog has his day. These scumbag's day will come when the ingrates boo in front of the wrong people. I would give anything to be there.

jeeez. back to self medicating tonto. it's sport
scary

JoeJustJoe - 6-25-2011 at 11:26 AM

Quote:
Quote:

I think you are confusing citizens of the USA with people who consider themselves Americans.
Most Mexicans I know consider themselves Americans.
The Americas are a couple of big continents.

Soulpatch it doesn't sound like you know too many Mexican? Mexicans consider themselves Americans? Yeah right.

I take it you're talking the "Americas" including Canada, USA, and Mexico? Or are you talking South America too? I don't know anybody in those other countries that consider themselves American unless they are from America.

Soulpatch you need to be clear who exactly you are taking about when talking about Mexicans.

Now the people who go to the soccer games are predominately foreigners who love soccer in their home country. The Mexicans who go to soccer games are probably also Mexican nationals, and it's doubtful many Mexican-American go in high numbers because they have already been Americanized and rather watch Football, basketball, or baseball, but I'm sure Mexican-Americans will be there too, but they would mostly be first and second generation who still love the motherland of Mexico and will be cheering Mexico, and probably booing the USA along with the national anthem.

Here is something written about a soccer match between the USA and Mexico many years ago. I'm sure they are exaggerating, but there were a few Americans there too, and I don't recall any of them protesting the booing of the National Anthem until they got home:

On February 15, 1998, the U.S. and Mexican soccer teams met at the Los Angeles Coliseum. The crowd was overwhelmingly pro-Mexican even though most lived in this country. They booed during the National Anthem and U.S. flags were held upside down. As the match progressed, supporters of the U.S. team were insulted, pelted with projectiles, punched and spat upon. Beer and trash were thrown at the U.S. players before and after the match. The coach of the U.S. team, Steve Sampson said, "This was the most painful experience I have ever had in this profession."

DENNIS - 6-25-2011 at 11:43 AM

Quote:
The crowd was overwhelmingly pro-Mexican even though most lived in this country.

For lack of a fence.
I am a staunch supporter of human rights violations when it comes to keeping our country.
Whatever it takes.

Your crap up there, Joe, makes me want to vomit.

Cypress - 6-25-2011 at 11:45 AM

Sports fans? Silly people with little or nothing going on in their lives.

The Lesson that Sports Fans Never Learned

MrBillM - 6-25-2011 at 12:24 PM

1 Corinthians 13:11

woody with a view - 6-25-2011 at 02:15 PM

i'll take that as a sincere form of flattery......;)

BajaGringo - 6-25-2011 at 02:34 PM

Quote:
On February 15, 1998, the U.S. and Mexican soccer teams met at the Los Angeles Coliseum. The crowd was overwhelmingly pro-Mexican even though most lived in this country. They booed during the National Anthem and U.S. flags were held upside down. As the match progressed, supporters of the U.S. team were insulted, pelted with projectiles, punched and spat upon. Beer and trash were thrown at the U.S. players before and after the match. The coach of the U.S. team, Steve Sampson said, "This was the most painful experience I have ever had in this profession."

Not making any excuses for those hoodlums but that really is not considered so extraordinary on the international soccer scene, especially where the two teams are big rivals. I have been to many such events in different parts of South America and Indonesia. For whatever reason, this seems to be accepted behavior, if not part of the flair for such high level sporting events. I have witnessed fans hurl a wide variety of projectiles at the opposing team and referees (when they didn't like the call); everything from mandarin oranges loaded with M-80's to ball bearings shot from slingshots. Similar stories abound as well across Europe at soccer events.

Something about the tension leading up to the game seems to bring out the worst in a certain fringe element. Of course some would probably mention NBA and NHL post championship riots as well as the recent beating of the Giants fan at Dodger stadium to make the point that it isn't limited to just soccer (futbol).

Lots of pent up anger out there today and it seems like some are just looking for any excuse to blow off some steam.

It is really tragic when somebody gets hurt...

DENNIS - 6-25-2011 at 03:32 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by drarroyo

Quote:
Personally I don't follow soccer too much, but I'd go to hear all the foreigners boo the American National Anthem like the last time Mexico vs the US and the crown was overwhelmingly pro-Mexico.( a lot of it was a protest vote against the US anti-immigration policy and the way Mexican immigration is used as a wedge issue)

Quote:

scary

You have a sick idea of "sport." Probably just about everything else as well.
What did you trade your nationalistic pride for? Some Mexican food?

Packoderm - 6-25-2011 at 03:36 PM

I looked for tv coverage. It's only on a Spanish language channel here. I think I'll pass on watching it.

drarroyo - 6-25-2011 at 03:40 PM

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

scary

You have a sick idea of "sport." Probably just about everything else as well.
What did you trade your nationalistic pride for? Some Mexican food?

it's a soccer game.
wound up much?
I can turn you on to some sweet mary jane instead of that nasty juice if you'd like?

drarroyo - 6-25-2011 at 03:42 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Packoderm
I looked for tv coverage. It's only on a Spanish language channel here. I think I'll pass on watching it.

you WANT to listen to sports commentators??
plus there's the added bonus of spanish coverage
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAL!!!

[Edited on 6-25-2011 by drarroyo]

DENNIS - 6-25-2011 at 03:45 PM

Quote:
I can turn you on to some sweet mary jane instead of that nasty juice if you'd like?

Dope Peddling on the WWW BajaNomad board has to be against the rules. This is a family site, numbnuts. Behave your effing demented self.

DENNIS - 6-25-2011 at 03:48 PM

Quote:
the added bonus of spanish coverage

You can't even get a three letter word right. It's GOL.

drarroyo - 6-25-2011 at 03:56 PM

Quote:
Quote:
the added bonus of spanish coverage

You can't even get a three letter word right. It's GOL.

:lol::lol::lol:

drarroyo - 6-25-2011 at 03:58 PM

Quote:
Quote:

Dope Peddling on the WWW BajaNomad board has to be against the rules. This is a family site, numbnuts. Behave your effing demented self.

DONCHE EFF'G GET IT!!?? :lol::lol::lol:
this is for medicinal purposes only HAHAHAHAHAHAHAcause you need medication that's fo shaw

[Edited on 6-25-2011 by drarroyo]

Cypress - 6-25-2011 at 04:02 PM

Soccer? Baseball? Basketball? Paint drying? Cement hardening?:lol:

deportes - 6-25-2011 at 04:23 PM

Hola amigos de BN, en preparacion para el partido de la copa oro!. Pueden ver sub 17 USA vs. NZL en estos momentos. " Galavision"

Felicidades a todos y que la final de la Copa ORO sea un buen partido bien jugado sin peleas, con buen arbitraje!:biggrin::P:bounce::yes::smug::O

DENNIS - 6-25-2011 at 04:29 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by deportes
sin peleas

This entire game will be a fight....for the winners anyway.

Cyanide41 - 6-25-2011 at 05:11 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Packoderm

Great opportunity to brush up on the ol' Español.

shari - 6-25-2011 at 05:14 PM

so Woody...is it too late to get a bet in to try to win back the case of beer I owe you??? Mexico to win!!!!

DENNIS - 6-25-2011 at 05:17 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by shari
so Woody...is it too late to get a bet in to try to win back the case of beer I owe you??? Mexico to win!!!!

They say, "When you find yourself in a hole, quit digging"....or something like that. :light:

JESSE - 6-25-2011 at 06:05 PM

Both national anthems got ovations from the crowd, that should shut up some of the haters.

DENNIS - 6-25-2011 at 06:10 PM

Quote:
Both national anthems got ovations from the crowd, that should shut up some of the haters.

It would be a reasonable assumption. Yes. I'm glad you understand what has been a problem in the past.

I'll bet you're sitting there dusting off those wine bottles you'll be saying goodbye to in a few hours. :lol:

Packoderm - 6-25-2011 at 06:15 PM

The Americans are good at using their heads.

In Defense of Soccer

MrBillM - 6-25-2011 at 06:16 PM

At least, when they show the Scoring Highlights afterwards, it can be done in a few seconds.

Packoderm - 6-25-2011 at 06:31 PM

That goalie better watch it, or the cartels will make short work of him.

DENNIS - 6-25-2011 at 06:34 PM

What happened to the Tri-Color uniforms that were Mexico's signature?

JESSE - 6-25-2011 at 06:36 PM

2-1 feels like round 1st in the Rocky movie!!!

drarroyo - 6-25-2011 at 06:36 PM

wow this is setting up for a real doozy!!

JESSE - 6-25-2011 at 06:37 PM

Quote:
Quote:

It would be a reasonable assumption. Yes. I'm glad you understand what has been a problem in the past.

I'll bet you're sitting there dusting off those wine bottles you'll be saying goodbye to in a few hours. :lol:

I am savoring my new bottles.:lol:

JESSE - 6-25-2011 at 06:42 PM

2-2, now we are taking over thank you.

drarroyo - 6-25-2011 at 06:54 PM

that was an unbelievable first half
Mexico looks the more agressor to me!

vandenberg - 6-25-2011 at 07:09 PM

Good game.
May the better team win. Thusfar Mexico showed the better form, especially possession.
If Chicharito plays like he does for Man U. he maybe the deciding factor.

a motivating factor

Mulegena - 6-25-2011 at 07:23 PM

Televisa Fundacion Desportes is donating 10 becas/10 scholarships to the children of Mexico with EACH goal.

Don't know the value of each or details but this is quite admirable, me thinks.

drarroyo - 6-25-2011 at 07:43 PM

4-2 is that a fat lady I hear singing?

vandenberg - 6-25-2011 at 07:45 PM

4-2 Mexico. with 10 minutes to go.
Pretty much over folks.
A just score.

DENNIS - 6-25-2011 at 07:50 PM

Quote:

If you would come up for air, you could hear better. :P

drarroyo - 6-25-2011 at 07:59 PM

Quote:
Quote:

If you would come up for air, you could hear better. :P

not bad. not bad;)

drarroyo - 6-25-2011 at 08:04 PM

congrats Jesse. Don't consume all at once!

BajaGringo - 6-25-2011 at 09:23 PM

That last goal by Geo was the goal of the cup and should be on all the highlight films.

Viva Mexico!

drarroyo - 6-25-2011 at 09:29 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by BajaGringo
That last goal by Geo was the goal of the cup and should be on all the highlight films.

Viva Mexico!

agreed. fantastic goal

Bajamatic - 6-25-2011 at 09:57 PM

NOMADS - I have a small package that needs to get from LA to La Paz. Anyone headed south let me know.

we got WAXED.

[Edited on 6-26-2011 by Bajamatic]

shari - 6-26-2011 at 07:18 AM

great game...Geo is the man!!! I loved all the horseplay after the game by the boys in green...sweet.

hmmm....I suppose Woody's gonna say he didnt see my post about our bet!!! feels good to be out of the hole...are we even Woodman? Now what are we gonna bet on?

DENNIS - 6-26-2011 at 07:21 AM

I honestly think that the accumulated six point score made a huge difference in keeping my interest for the whole game.
It was a well fought victory For Mexico who, to me, dominated the contest right from the start. Even someone, such as me, unfamiliar with the fine points of the game could see that.

Congrats Mexico..............Congrats Jesse. SALUD

shari - 6-26-2011 at 07:23 AM

how does that crow taste for breakfast?

The Gull - 6-26-2011 at 07:36 AM

Quote:
NOMADS - I have a small package that needs to get from LA to La Paz. Anyone headed south let me know.

YEs, but it will weigh less than when it left LA. You only bet a bottle, a bottle will be delivered.

Tell me when.

DENNIS - 6-26-2011 at 08:12 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by The Gull
Quote:

YEs, but it will weigh less than when it left LA. You only bet a bottle, a bottle will be delivered.

Tell me when.

:lol::lol::lol: Good One, Gull. :lol::lol::lol:

DENNIS - 6-26-2011 at 08:35 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by shari
how does that crow taste for breakfast?

None on my plate. I never picked a winner or a personal favorite.

"Quite frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn."

Fans Munching Crow

MrBillM - 6-26-2011 at 08:44 AM

ANYBODY (Adult anyway) who takes ANY Sports Event THAT Seriously DESERVES to be force-fed Rotted Crow or Crow Caca simply as a lesson.
 Pages:  1