BajaNomad

Out-of-Print BOOKS, JOURNALS, MAGAZINES, MAPS

rockman - 7-3-2011 at 01:21 PM

Out-of-Print BOOKS, JOURNALS, MAGAZINES, MAPS relating to Baja and SW Americana.
Flora /Fauna, Geology, History, Indians, Missions, etc.
Collector with more than 200 duplicates wishes to trade or sell.

I also have (free) cumulative indexes for Baja articles in Desert mag, Baja Symposia, Rock & Gem, Lapidary Journal, Calif Academy of Sciences, Baja magazines, Monographs by Walt Wheelock, San Diego Soc of Natural History, etc.

Email DIRECTLY for tradelist, wantlist and indexes: normanc@olypen.com

Or, US Mail: Norm Christie; 3235 Oak Bay Rd; Port Hadlock, WA 98339.

rockman - 7-4-2011 at 11:33 AM

When you reply, please be sure that my address is in your "allowed senders" list if you use a spam blocker. I was unable to reply to 3 people because of this.
Norm

Mulege, Baja California Sur, Mexico: The Complete Tourism, Souvenir, and Historical Guide of Mulege by Kerry G. Otterstrom

wandamott - 7-5-2011 at 02:40 PM

Iam looking for a copy of this book, by Kerry Otterstrom. If you have one or know where I can get one, I would appreciate it.
I have tried Amazon, both new and uses and they are out.
Hope you can help...........Walt

rockman - 7-5-2011 at 04:04 PM

I have a copy in my library, but not a duplicate. I found mine a few years ago at now-defunct Wahrenbrocks Book Store in San Diego.
If you want a list of the items that I Do have in duplicate, or any of the indices, send me your email address with your request.

Neal Johns - 7-6-2011 at 07:47 AM

wandamott,
See your u2u messages.

David K - 7-6-2011 at 08:01 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by wandamott
Iam looking for a copy of this book, by Kerry Otterstrom. If you have one or know where I can get one, I would appreciate it.
I have tried Amazon, both new and uses and they are out.
Hope you can help...........Walt

The book...

books 023.jpg - 45kB