BajaNomad

Home in La Jolla Beach Camp

Masontruth - 9-19-2011 at 03:18 PM

We are interested in a place on the beach side of La Jola Beach Camp. We currently have use of a family place there and would like to lkook into a place of our own. Thanks

Manuel Blanco
masontruth@aol.com

DENNIS - 9-19-2011 at 03:25 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Masontruth
We are interested in a place on the beach side of La Jola Beach Camp. We currently have use of a family place there and would like to lkook into a place of our own. Thanks

Manuel Blanco
masontruth@aol.com

Get ahold of Irka Davis. She probably has just what you're looking for:

irkad2005@yahoo.com

bajamigo - 9-19-2011 at 04:06 PM

Have you tried stopping in at the office? Talk to Rosario---she should be able to tell you about availability in general.

DENNIS - 9-19-2011 at 05:14 PM

Man...I don't know. I like La Joya and I love the Pabloffs who own it, but I would have trouble living so close to everybody else.
Now....across the street in the civilized area of La Joya, known as Allingham Estates, I could be very comfy there.

J.P. - 9-19-2011 at 05:35 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by DENNIS
Man...I don't know. I like La Joya and I love the Pabloffs who own it, but I would have trouble living so close to everybody else.
Now....across the street in the civilized area of La Joya, known as Allingham Estates, I could be very comfy there.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

bajamigo - 9-19-2011 at 05:37 PM

Quote:

I believe that is called "Allingham's Alley."

DENNIS - 9-19-2011 at 06:06 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by bajamigo

I want to borrow some money so I was trying to be flattering.
I'm not a very good flatterer. Probably won't get much money...will I. :no:

bigmike - 9-19-2011 at 06:23 PM

You to are so funny!! LOL:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Estates is much better than Alley!!
Hang in there Dennis!!

Paulina - 9-19-2011 at 06:49 PM

Estates?

Boy, do I ever feel uppity now.

P>*)))>{

ps. Dennis, I'm broke.

DENNIS - 9-19-2011 at 07:19 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Paulina
Estates?
Boy, do I ever feel uppity now.

P>*)))>{

ps. Dennis, I'm broke.

Ohh yeah....you're in the Estates as well although pretty close to Steerage down in Willy's Corner.

Gawd...it sounds like we live in the Ozarks.

Paulina - 9-19-2011 at 07:27 PM

Good old Willy. We actually looked at a lot down there, an uncompleted house, way back in the day. We lucked out to be where we are.

Good luck Manuel. The Pabloffs are a wonderful family. I hope you are able to find something. There was a time when you could pick up a place that had been left on the books, unpaid for years. You would have to pay what was owed. I doubt there are many places like that left now a days, but you never know. That's how we picked up our third lot.

P>*)))>{

DENNIS - 9-19-2011 at 07:35 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Paulina
Good old Willy.

Yeah...he was a good guy. His full name was "Half Day Willy" because he could only work a half day before he tipped over drunk.
I was sorry to see him check out.

gatoramey - 10-18-2011 at 02:31 PM

Manual,
We have some listings in Campo La Jolla on the beach side. Check our website at www.ensenadare.com

durrelllrobert - 10-19-2011 at 10:42 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by bajamigo
Quote:

This is Allinghams alley but it was taken in Guanajuato last week: