BajaNomad

Ocean view Rental available just north of Ensenada, Cibola Del Mar

Bob H - 12-9-2011 at 07:50 PM

I am posting this for a close friend of mine. Have visited this place many times over the last 20plus years. It's a great place!
Bob H
--------------
I own a duplex home consisting of 3 bedrooms, two bathrooms, two kitchens, two living rooms, two fireplaces and two patios, etc. I normally rent one side of the duplex and I use the other side for my trips down south.

One bedroom divides the duplex, so depending on your needs, one or two bedroom(s) are available for your use. The rental has a recently remodeled bathroom (only shower no tub). The bedrooms, living room and kitchen are fully furnished.

The neighborhood is a secure community, gated and guarded 24/7, with panoramic ocean views, situated on the hillside above San Miguel Beach.

The neighbors are a mix of Mexicans and Americans, families and retirees.

Monthly Rent is $850U.S./month, plus utilities.

I will pay water, guard/security fees, property taxes,

We can discuss how to proportion utilities ( phone, propane and electricity).

I normally do month to month, but I’m willing to discuss longer term.

The yard is large and enclosed. Included is a regulation Bache ball court AKA horseshoe pit, with breathtaking view of the ocean. And for you Bajanomader’s who prefer…there is plenty of room to pitch a tent and sleep under the stars.

If you are interested and want pictures, I live in Chula Vista and can be reached via email at ricksamud@gmail.com.

Bob H - 12-10-2011 at 12:14 PM

Here is the ad from Craig's list with a few photos.

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/ssd/apa/2745995573.html

David K - 12-10-2011 at 12:17 PM

Very nice Bob...

DENNIS - 12-10-2011 at 12:20 PM

Cibola is a class act, great neighborhood and at first glance, that is a great price. For anyone who still has to make the occasional trip NOB, living on the north end of town really has it's advantages.

The area, Cibola del Mar, was sort of a planned community, the project of Jon Luc Bitterlin, an architect who's family owns and operates El Rey Sol, a restaurant in Ensenada.

Terry28 - 12-10-2011 at 06:14 PM

I know the area well...seems about $150-$200 high for a duplex... demand will tell.

Bob H - 12-30-2011 at 10:53 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Terry28
I know the area well...seems about $150-$200 high for a duplex... demand will tell.

Whoever rents one side of this duplex will be the only people living there 95% of the time. The family that owns this property visits on a few weekends a year, and then it's mostly family visits.

wessongroup - 12-30-2011 at 11:20 AM

Agree with Dennis... some very nice homes.. we really liked this one... price has come down $100,000 in the past two years... but, was way too much house for the two of us...

http://homes.point2.com/MX/Baja-California/Ensenada/Cibola-D...