BajaNomad

Looking for rent in Rincon - BOLA

paolohappy - 1-2-2012 at 08:03 AM

Hy, I'm Paolo (Rome) and I'm looking for a long rental house in Rincon, the south corner of Bahia de Los Angeles.
The most important thing is that it is in front of the sea, not in a second line, with all furniture and complete stuff, like refrigerator, kitchen, a good solar power system etc. etc.
With a car and boat included would be wonderful :spingrin:
I'll be, for a short holiday, in Bola the next April-March.
I would like to begin renting the house from the August of this year, for a first period of ten years.
I thought I was at a monthly rent of about 300-350 US $, (the rent of the land is mine expense), with soon 5-year lease at the time of rental.
If anyone is interested and has a suitable home, please write or can make contact with Mauro Rosini, who has an Italian pizzeria in Bahia .. and also makes an excellent pizza!
Thanks a lot for your interest.
Paolo - Roma (IT)
pmlazio@libero.it
ps: photographs of the house are welcome

paolohappy - 1-2-2012 at 08:06 AM

I apologize for an addition: I have already visited Rincon and saw the beautiful homes near the beach of Mona. Does anyone know of the availability of accommodation in that part?

Santiago - 1-2-2012 at 08:09 AM

You might also post it on Mia's BOLA web-site, here: http://www.bahiadelosangeles.info/
Good luck.

Bola page

paolohappy - 1-2-2012 at 08:29 AM

Thanks Santiago.. How to do, to post it??

Santiago - 1-2-2012 at 08:39 AM

You need to become a member, similar to this board. If you're having trouble, just send Mia an email, she will help you.