BajaNomad

Mark & Olivia; Playa Buenaventura

Pages:  1  ..  14    16  

ramuma53 - 9-1-2012 at 01:11 PM

David K
Do not try to turn the facts as always

We investigated the turtle soup incident deeply as we did this one and we found out that it was a 3 Federal joint taskforce raid, they caught Olivia Higuera Aguilar alias La Vaquera with the turtle soup on her hands, going for the back door to dump it, she was caught physically by a marine commando entering the back door, they were subjected to a formal Federal trial and sentenced by a federal judge after she had several opportunities to disprove the accusation by the 3 federal joint task force and she failed to do so, because she herself declared that she was preparing the turtle soup for an Ensenada Couple, she did not argue that she did not know that it was a federal felony, she did not argue that she did not cook it, she did not argue that she was not serving it in her restaurant, only that she would serve it for free and for that Ensenada Couple that never showed up or was demonstrated that existed even when the Federal taskforce took the names and addresses for all the people in the restaurant during the raid.

Most likely they were some cartel people like the people who usually visit Olivia, who gave false names and addresses with false id on them and that is why they were never found or showed up.

She was found guilty by the Federal judge then she asked for the Federal law protection and it was denied to her and you can see it here because I showed the document.

That was a real crime and she was found guilty and convicted for it and if I, after my investigation would have found anything out of the legal formality, I would have presented it here the same I am doing now.

On that case, I did found some funny facts that I showed here, but it was not on the legal side, only on the fact, that made it look like she was not framed, but fingered, by someone who told the Federal Taskforce in advance that she was going to serve Sea Turtle on that Saturday.

On that fact, we found out that the finger called the Federal Police from the Olivia’s Restaurant phone and I mean Olivias own phone, they called a Federal Police commander and that commander was later seen a few kilometers north of the restaurant, minutes before the raid talking with Nark, who miraculously was not caught in the raid, because he went out for a few minutes exactly before the raid; he was seen taking with the Federal commander on the side of the road and the vehicles that were going to execute the raid have to have passed in front of them going to the restaurant, but for some reason Nark did not come back to the restaurant to see what happened. If he knew of the raid, why he didn’t warn Olivia??????:?:

There we said that we suspected that Nark fingered Olivia, not framed her, because she did commit the crime and confessed it, only fingered her with that Federal police commander, we also reported that the Federal Police had a report not only on the sea turtle but on drugs, but the drugs were not found even when the Marines knew where they had it hided and guess who was the only one who knew where they hide the drugs they usually sell????:?:

We think they were in fact caught with some drugs, but made a deal about being prosecuted by the lesser crime, because it was impossible to deny that they were caught by the Federal taskforce with something and that is why a problem for the marines erupted after the raid, a problem with Marine intelligence who knew there were drugs there, the real goal for them.:light:

Those acts were executed by a real Federal joint task force, by real policeman and marines, found real sea turtle and a whole Federal trial was executed against Olivia and she was found guilty and sentenced for that federal felony, but she has never served any time while any other human would have started to serve a 12 years sentence.:?:

On this new case, the accusation was made by a false attorney, supported by a witness that is lying on some facts while we cannot say that in all the facts; this clearly smell like a framing to us, not a fingering like in the sea Turtle case where everything was genuine and just pointed to the police.

Another scenario we contemplated, is that these clearly false accusations made by false attorneys using false witnesses was directed against us, to try to gain our confidence and then when they have succeeded expose it like it was our making; at first it worked and mislead us, but were caught by our investigations when we investigate new people who will become part of our organization.

Why we expose it just now and not before, because today we have the facts in our possession, confirmed by several independent sources, we did suspect it a few weeks earlier but just a couple of days ago, all the information converged and confirmed itself.

On that scenario, they would latter expose the framing, casting a doubt on all the other real accusation we have made against La Vaquera and having entered our confidence they would expose our inside sources. But it doesn’t seem plausible, that was an expensive operation and I do not think Olivia or Nark are capable of doing or organizing or moving these kind of people, also we are not that important, had to be something more important than a local drug dealer against an hotel.

The fact that we found other similar cases, a kidnapping case and ties to the Zetas cartel made us look in to the other now more plausible scenario, that point to the struggle between drug cartels, also the fact that all the information provided but his name by Alejandro Cabrera Paredes was false, also the fact that he never showed an official id made us cast suspicion about him, but he made a small mistake and we were able to obtain his voting card and from there information showered with all his ties and then his associations and from there we started finding that all the participants were joined around him, even the witness who is his long time mistress and usually act as his secretary while the victim is the sister for his associate’s wife. At that point it didn’t smell like a framing, it smell like a big operation coordinated but a bigger force than any of us using very expensive people who do not work for anybody who is not cartel people.

Also, all their addresses fall in a small town about 3 hours driving from Mexico city, named Chicoloapan where he is very well known as an attorney (That he is not according to the Federal government) that serve the table dance businesses (cartel operated) and where he has a printing business on the side of the road to Texcoco, where he print political propaganda.

Also we found out that everybody who knows him, knows that he has a military type weapon on him always and that he is very well protected on that town, by the local police (Do that sound familiar). He drive a BMW sport car with police signals, has limousines and other vehicles that he uses openly even with official insignias showing and the most worrisome, he has ties with kidnapping groups in the area. What was this specimen doing in Baja wearing gold and diamonds jewelry, defending a 15 year old girl in Santa Rosalia????? Also offering us help to put old Olivia behind bars; the Zetas cartel dominate the area where they live and operate, then we suspected that tie that latter was confirmed by fellow newsman.

The whole scenario smelled to us at that point like a cartel operation to try to gain foot on Baja ground, this is not a money motivated guy, he clearly has more than enough and he show it, we think they are going for bigger game than just old Olivia and Nark or us.

Then on his recent ties appeared another guy, with who he meet regularly, David Alvarado Gonzalez a Mexico City ex detective with drug cartel’s ties and who was fired because of that, acting now as a bodyguard for cartel elements; from him, a direct link to the Mexico’s king of amphetamines, recently caught by DEA and Mexico Federal authorities and recently deported to the USA.

At that point we knew we had hit the cartels connection and motives and we did not want to dig deeper, because the guy who replaced the recently deported guy, and ex AFI (Mexican FBI) policeman is really dangerous and very active with Federal police connections at top levels. We were dealing with international drug cartels and that is not our business, that is Oliva and Nark’s Business.

Why they want that landing place??? Only they know, but we are in the middle of a drug trade road that goes to California.

[Edited on 9-1-2012 by ramuma53]

ELINVESTIG8R - 9-1-2012 at 01:41 PM

****** you post a lot of nonsense and yet you say nothing. *** *** *** ** * ** ********* **** *** ***** ***** ******* ** ** ********** **** ***** *** ***** *** ******* ***** ** ****** *** you believe the conspiracy theory that the United States Government is responsible for the 911 destruction of the twin towers.

I one month ago found out my male cousin and his wife both former Captains in the US Armed forces moved to another country and denounced their U.S. Citizenship. They became Citizens of that other country because of the same belief you have. What dummies they are. Like I told them both to their faces at my family reunion one month ago, that they both are traitors to this country and that I did not want anything further to do with him, and as far as I am concerned they are both dead!

Kid, get off your duff and become a productive citizen instead of living off other people’s money *** ********!

PS: You need to stop referring to me in every f-ing post you put out there on this thread and get a life you nincompoop. I have also asked you to erase those areas you have referred to my place of work and yet you have not done so! I asked you nicely twice but no more!

[Edited on 9-1-2012 by BajaNomad]

[Edited on 9-3-2012 by BajaNomad]

ramuma53 - 9-1-2012 at 09:33 PM

ELINVESTIG8R

Just remember that the one who get mad, has lost the battle, |The art of war|, advise you, that when your opponent is prone to get mad, just irritate him until he loses his temper and the battle.:fire:

Defamation and the right to express your opinion, has a very diffuse and thin line and I prefer to receive a little defamation than to suppress free expression.

Those guys in their intent to exercise censure and quiet some facts, sometimes rise very good questions and provide us with an excellent excuse to provide real information, and then while they try to accomplish their deviate goals, they end up providing real information that may be useful to other Nomads.

Concerning your personal information, don’t get mad, sometimes it is impossible to hide our personal information, that is why I provide it openly and beforehand. Also as you just withnessed, sometimes it put us in danger and cost us.:!:

I think that the only time they made me angry, was when one of them attacked a dead guy, because that is to me, a coward's act, even if they are partially right, but a dead guy has family who remember him and cannot defend himself and that is why I understand you also.:coolup:

Pescador - 9-2-2012 at 08:36 AM

Ramuna, Okay, some interesting theories going on here. It was obvious that the Turtle soup was a plant, so if not by your associates, then by someone else. The child molestation was but another case of a set up that smelled of someone stirring things up behind the scenes. So good information there.

Now, where I have a problem is that Playa Buenaventura is probably the worst place on the entire coast to try to unload or move drugs. First, it is down a long bay that is easy to close off at the upper end and no drug runner in their right mind would consid er coming in to the bay to unload. There are hundreds of places that are much better for an unloading. I have people that have given reliable reports of lots of activity in the area of Tembabiche (below Loreto) which has been a major drop point for years for one example.
Second, the area, as you well know, is surrounded by tourist camping spots and therefore is closely watched or observed, by the tourists who frequent that area, especially at Requeson, Armenta, as well as other camping spots. In fact the night that your employees started their armed takeover, there were numerous people in kayaks observing from the sea.
Third, the military who I talk to indicate that they have had a much worse problem in the area between Santa Rosalia and Bahia De Los Angeles and areas closer to San Felipe, which makes more logistic sense due to the closeness of the border.
Finally, I do not see the lifestyle of Mark and Olivia to indicate anything out of the normal, except that Olivia does seem to be extremely tenacious and has not let anything run her off.
In English we have a dicho that says, "something is rotten in Denmark", which indicates that something is really fishy smelling about this whole thing and it is unfortunate for all involved that it is being tried on this website instead of a court of law which should have jurisdiction in this matter. If it is nothing more than a "landgrab" on your part where you are trying to take over a large section of land with only a small down payment put together with threats and intimidation, then the troubles that you are having are somehow justified and Mark and Olivia are the unlucky recipients of having run into a "shyster Lawyer". But if your purchase is above board and a legal transaction, then it is unfortunate that you have been unable to prove actual ownership and claim what is rightly yours.

Burbs - 9-3-2012 at 10:29 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by ramuma53
David K
Do not try to turn the facts as always

We investigated the turtle soup incident deeply as we did this one and we found out that it was a 3 Federal joint taskforce raid, they caught Olivia Higuera Aguilar alias La Vaquera with the turtle soup on her hands, going for the back door to dump it, she was caught physically by a marine commando entering the back door, they were subjected to a formal Federal trial and sentenced by a federal judge after she had several opportunities to disprove the accusation by the 3 federal joint task force and she failed to do so, because she herself declared that she was preparing the turtle soup for an Ensenada Couple, she did not argue that she did not know that it was a federal felony, she did not argue that she did not cook it, she did not argue that she was not serving it in her restaurant, only that she would serve it for free and for that Ensenada Couple that never showed up or was demonstrated that existed even when the Federal taskforce took the names and addresses for all the people in the restaurant during the raid.

Most likely they were some cartel people like the people who usually visit Olivia, who gave false names and addresses with false id on them and that is why they were never found or showed up.

She was found guilty by the Federal judge then she asked for the Federal law protection and it was denied to her and you can see it here because I showed the document.

That was a real crime and she was found guilty and convicted for it and if I, after my investigation would have found anything out of the legal formality, I would have presented it here the same I am doing now.

On that case, I did found some funny facts that I showed here, but it was not on the legal side, only on the fact, that made it look like she was not framed, but fingered, by someone who told the Federal Taskforce in advance that she was going to serve Sea Turtle on that Saturday.

On that fact, we found out that the finger called the Federal Police from the Olivia’s Restaurant phone and I mean Olivias own phone, they called a Federal Police commander and that commander was later seen a few kilometers north of the restaurant, minutes before the raid talking with Nark, who miraculously was not caught in the raid, because he went out for a few minutes exactly before the raid; he was seen taking with the Federal commander on the side of the road and the vehicles that were going to execute the raid have to have passed in front of them going to the restaurant, but for some reason Nark did not come back to the restaurant to see what happened. If he knew of the raid, why he didn’t warn Olivia??????:?:

There we said that we suspected that Nark fingered Olivia, not framed her, because she did commit the crime and confessed it, only fingered her with that Federal police commander, we also reported that the Federal Police had a report not only on the sea turtle but on drugs, but the drugs were not found even when the Marines knew where they had it hided and guess who was the only one who knew where they hide the drugs they usually sell????:?:

We think they were in fact caught with some drugs, but made a deal about being prosecuted by the lesser crime, because it was impossible to deny that they were caught by the Federal taskforce with something and that is why a problem for the marines erupted after the raid, a problem with Marine intelligence who knew there were drugs there, the real goal for them.:light:

Those acts were executed by a real Federal joint task force, by real policeman and marines, found real sea turtle and a whole Federal trial was executed against Olivia and she was found guilty and sentenced for that federal felony, but she has never served any time while any other human would have started to serve a 12 years sentence.:?:

On this new case, the accusation was made by a false attorney, supported by a witness that is lying on some facts while we cannot say that in all the facts; this clearly smell like a framing to us, not a fingering like in the sea Turtle case where everything was genuine and just pointed to the police.

Another scenario we contemplated, is that these clearly false accusations made by false attorneys using false witnesses was directed against us, to try to gain our confidence and then when they have succeeded expose it like it was our making; at first it worked and mislead us, but were caught by our investigations when we investigate new people who will become part of our organization.

Why we expose it just now and not before, because today we have the facts in our possession, confirmed by several independent sources, we did suspect it a few weeks earlier but just a couple of days ago, all the information converged and confirmed itself.

On that scenario, they would latter expose the framing, casting a doubt on all the other real accusation we have made against La Vaquera and having entered our confidence they would expose our inside sources. But it doesn’t seem plausible, that was an expensive operation and I do not think Olivia or Nark are capable of doing or organizing or moving these kind of people, also we are not that important, had to be something more important than a local drug dealer against an hotel.

The fact that we found other similar cases, a kidnapping case and ties to the Zetas cartel made us look in to the other now more plausible scenario, that point to the struggle between drug cartels, also the fact that all the information provided but his name by Alejandro Cabrera Paredes was false, also the fact that he never showed an official id made us cast suspicion about him, but he made a small mistake and we were able to obtain his voting card and from there information showered with all his ties and then his associations and from there we started finding that all the participants were joined around him, even the witness who is his long time mistress and usually act as his secretary while the victim is the sister for his associate’s wife. At that point it didn’t smell like a framing, it smell like a big operation coordinated but a bigger force than any of us using very expensive people who do not work for anybody who is not cartel people.

Also, all their addresses fall in a small town about 3 hours driving from Mexico city, named Chicoloapan where he is very well known as an attorney (That he is not according to the Federal government) that serve the table dance businesses (cartel operated) and where he has a printing business on the side of the road to Texcoco, where he print political propaganda.

Also we found out that everybody who knows him, knows that he has a military type weapon on him always and that he is very well protected on that town, by the local police (Do that sound familiar). He drive a BMW sport car with police signals, has limousines and other vehicles that he uses openly even with official insignias showing and the most worrisome, he has ties with kidnapping groups in the area. What was this specimen doing in Baja wearing gold and diamonds jewelry, defending a 15 year old girl in Santa Rosalia????? Also offering us help to put old Olivia behind bars; the Zetas cartel dominate the area where they live and operate, then we suspected that tie that latter was confirmed by fellow newsman.

The whole scenario smelled to us at that point like a cartel operation to try to gain foot on Baja ground, this is not a money motivated guy, he clearly has more than enough and he show it, we think they are going for bigger game than just old Olivia and Nark or us.

Then on his recent ties appeared another guy, with who he meet regularly, David Alvarado Gonzalez a Mexico City ex detective with drug cartel’s ties and who was fired because of that, acting now as a bodyguard for cartel elements; from him, a direct link to the Mexico’s king of amphetamines, recently caught by DEA and Mexico Federal authorities and recently deported to the USA.

At that point we knew we had hit the cartels connection and motives and we did not want to dig deeper, because the guy who replaced the recently deported guy, and ex AFI (Mexican FBI) policeman is really dangerous and very active with Federal police connections at top levels. We were dealing with international drug cartels and that is not our business, that is Oliva and Nark’s Business.

Why they want that landing place??? Only they know, but we are in the middle of a drug trade road that goes to California.

[Edited on 9-1-2012 by ramuma53]

After 3.5 years, the Mexican federal court has found Olivia NOT GUILTY of those turtle charges. I believe it was last Thursday that this decision was made. We are very happy and relieved. It has been at a great expense for us to defend our innocence. I will like to thank the people who did believe in us.

David K - 9-3-2012 at 08:59 PM

Great news... :bounce:

watizname - 9-4-2012 at 09:28 AM

SEVENTY SEVEN PAGES?????????????????????? I come back every couple of months and read the last page. Seems I never miss a thing. :spingrin::spingrin::spingrin::spingrin:

Skipjack Joe - 9-4-2012 at 11:01 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Burbs

After 3.5 years, the Mexican federal court has found Olivia NOT GUILTY of those turtle charges. I believe it was last Thursday that this decision was made. We are very happy and relieved. It has been at a great expense for us to defend our innocence. I will like to thank the people who did believe in us.

I wonder if it's really over for you. One thing we've learned is that ramuma is tireless in his attacks.

Cypress - 9-4-2012 at 02:35 PM

:biggrin::biggrin:

mcfez - 9-4-2012 at 02:45 PM

I think ramuma53 here is just keeping the furnace well fed with fuel, on a daily schedule, for good reason. With the daily rubbish of slander, intimidation, and false statements..........perhaps the real game here is to wear down the good folks at the Playa Buenaventura. Perhaps the thought is that Mark & Olivia will cave into the pressures and leave the complex.

Must be tough down there, having to defend your reputation each day...... wondering who that ....."really is"..... walking into the bar/Restaurant........going to sleep wondering if a thug will invade the premises.......or even taking a few days off to go on a vacation......Wow!

[Edited on 9-4-2012 by mcfez]

ramuma53 - 9-5-2012 at 08:03 AM

Burbs
I think I published here the Federal Court descision declaring Olivia Guilty as charged, if you want, I ca
n publish it again here??????

[Edited on 9-5-2012 by ramuma53]

David K - 9-5-2012 at 12:38 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Burbs
Munoz, today your investors are here looking for you!
They are not real happy with your fake papers and the money you conned from them. How can you make others believe in you! These guys are real peeed finding your titles and sale are false. Good luck in the future with these guys!
I hope you get what is deserved.
The above post is from 2010, not 2012. Olivia was found guilty twice, but the amparo was granted in her favor.
You creep, I will never forgive you.

DON'T YOU JUST LOVE KARMA?
I hope they were Italian!

ramuma53 - 9-6-2012 at 09:19 AM

Burbs or Nark
Sorry Nark, but I do not have investors, I manage my own money.

As you know, I own Buenaventura in my name, not a company and a physical person does not have partners or investors, but don't worry, you don’t need to know all those complex facts in your Nark business, you only need to pay your police protection and drug suppliers, but watch for the competition, they are also looking for you and those guys are something to worry about.

It is alighting to know that your competition targeted you, instead of Olivia and that mean, that they recognize that you are the main active element in your nark business and also, that your are the boos there, something that the Mulege police is noticing also, because you have been there ordering them as employees and we know that the one who pay order, but you need a special touch with those guys, because they are revolting against the corruption that you are creating.

Concerning us, don’t worry, I prefer a ****** Nark like you than those new guys covered with diamonds and gold, you are the same kind of criminal, but I know your time settle your account with the law is coming soon, because your police protection is on the run and new Federal Police is coming with orders to clean the act all over Mexico.

[Edited on 9-10-2012 by BajaNomad]

ramuma53 - 9-6-2012 at 09:41 AM

Burb Nark or Mark Jerome Burbey

Don’t worry about forgiving me, I know your kind.

But of course, you now have Estate Police as cronies, only they are not as corrupt as the top police chiefs told you and they are not willing to go all the way so do not count on them blindly.

I just checked and certainly there is one guy around there asking for my titles and my public documents, his name is Fernando Romo and he is a Real Estate agent in Mexico city, not a partner or investor, also he is known to have association with Alejandro Cabrera Paredes, the guy who claimed to be an attorney representing the 15 year old girl that accused you of sexual assault.

That means that your competition is also checking on me and showing a real interest in Buenaventura, but don’t worry, I will put a stop on them very fast here.

Those guys are going all the way from Central Mexico to Baja to investigate and that is a real expensive investment in time and money and I do not think they do it in their vacation time, something is coming to Bahia Concepcion and these guys are only the scouts that are trying to clean the area for a to come invasion and we will certainly will have to be very careful in the near future.:?:

ramuma53 - 9-6-2012 at 10:27 AM

David K
Again trying to use censure to quiet what you do not like???

Have you noticed that Nark does not question what I say, why do you think he allow that???

We all know that in Baja, since the PAN took the governor office, organized crime became protected by the Estate Police, at least by the top police management and that is newspaper news.

Concerning Olivia, Nark himself is accepting that she has been sentenced twice for the turtle soup crime and that she asked for the Federal protection while I just shown the Federal Judge ruling denying her the Federal law protection.

If you read at the bottom, it says, public version and that mean that you can find that document in internet with just the numbers or her name.

Defamation??? He just accepted that she is a convicted criminal; don’t you think it is in the best public interest to know that you may be having dinner with a convicted criminal for selling protected species as soup??????

Threatening??? Don’t you think it is Nark’s best interest to know who he is facing in his Nark business??? I am disclosing information to him that will allow him to avoid being prosecuted for Child sexual assault; don’t you think that information will be useful for him???

Clearly, you are like a mad dog, that attack and don’t even know why it is attacking because it will attack even the person is should be protecting.

Nark don’t mind being called Nark, he know it even enhance his image as a tough guy, otherwise everybody would see his real entity, a nobody who is taking advantage of an old junky.

David K - 9-6-2012 at 10:38 AM

Yup, I'm a mad dog... but you are still in violation. Do you have a life other than trying to chase people off land you want to own?

senorj3 - 9-7-2012 at 11:04 AM

Just spent 5 days at buenaventura.enjoyed some great food cold beer and fishing in the bay.i have known olivia since her and mike built the place,and have now been friends with mark for 11 years.It was my 3rd trip down this year and i must say the hotel looks worse each time i visit.(no workers no guest no water no electricity no nothing--GHOST TOWN)While visiting olivia was in La paz to sign for the turtle soup case!! After 3 and a half years she was found innoncent.Every place i go in Mulege with Olivia and Mark people come up to them and embrace them and wish them the best. It is really hard for me to find any truth or trust in Mr.Munoz.Munozs says Olivia and Mark stole from hotel, not true!!! Anyway i love Baja and Buenaventura and will continue to return and support mark and Olivia

ramuma53 - 9-9-2012 at 07:58 PM

David K or Mad dog
Together with your own definition as a mad dog, you seem not to understand, Olivia is a convicted criminal not once but twice.

She does not own any land, she claim only to be renting from an ejido.
The Ejido accept I do not invade any of their land in court.
The Ejido who do really own some land, do not have any conflict with me or my land.

I do own my land, I do not want to own it, it is a proved fact.

Is it simple enough for a mad dog to understand???????:?: *******************************

The one who is completely out of line is you, ********************************************, you simply attack as a mad dog that you say you are.

So if you do not have a reason, you can not argue a fact or try to confuse people as long as you have an answer after your mad dog comments.

So, please, make a reasonable comment ot just keep barking;)

ramuma53 - 9-9-2012 at 08:16 PM

senorj3
Sorry to inform you that Nark, has not been at Buenaventura for 11 years, at that time, the guy who was saying, he was Olivia’s husband, was Michael George and as a consequence, you are just another Olivia and Nark advocate that lie as much as them.
Also, at that time, their Nark business was booming, they had a plane and several boats bringing their stuff from Sinaloa and if it were true that you knew them, at that time, you must know about that fact. At least Olivia and Michael George business, because the actual Nark (Mark Jerome Burbey) at that time was not a Nark, he was simply attending his father’s business in San Diego California and printing stuff for sale. Nark arrived much latter as a drifter who just stayed at Olivia’s home after Michael George run out to Sinaloa with one of the 15 year old hoars that he usually hired for his business. Sorry to uncover you as a liar, but you must not confuse people here.:light::no:

paranewbi - 9-10-2012 at 04:29 AM

ramuma53....

It seems this senorj3 said that he "have now been friends with mark for 11 years" and does not claim Mark has been there but only that he has been friends with him for that period of time...perhaps when Mark worked for his father prior to going south?
His claims of the reception Mark and Olivia recieve from the locals may be an experiance he has observed over the 3 times he has been with them in this year. And perhaps in the past few years as he seems a frequent visitor.
Why would we not accept him as another witness to events that differ from your version much as David K has reported?
It seems your convoluted twist to his statements are deceptive. You also do not address his report of the vacancy of any life at your property where you have recently claimed progress towards rehabing it.
Can you clarify this statement?

Buenaventura

senorj3 - 9-10-2012 at 04:07 PM

Paranewbi,thanks for your reply!!! This Munoz guy is biggest lair of all!!! I have been staying at that beach when Mike George started building the homes and resturant and hotel!!! I met also the Itailans Roberto Franca and there son Marco.my three sons would hang out at the beach hotel resturant 3 weeks every summer for 9 years in a row.i know mike had a plane cuz I rode on it from Brown field to Loreto in the early years!!! Never did I see drugs or anything illegal! I also rode on many of his boats for fishing water skiing!Same goes to Olivia and Mark, never did I see drugs unloading at beach them using drugs at all! Iam a well respected small business owner in north San Diego for the last 28 years. Prior to that I served in the U.S. Navy and have an honorable discharge. I have chosen not to post much here do to Munozs slander! I have also visited Roberto and Franca in there home and they have never seen Munozs in Italy or received any of the promised payments since they sold hotel to him for $25k. I know what is response will be, and I have just returned from a 5 day stay and no one or any work is happening at hotel! I will continue to support Mark and Olivia! Mark need not reply to any of Munozs bs

David K - 9-11-2012 at 12:00 AM

senorj3, welcome to the club! We speak the truth and report what we see at Buenaventura...

I only had to meet Mark and Olivia one time to judge their character as being honest, hard working people on that desert beach. The second time I got to spend time with them (last July) I was still seeing honest people and support them standing up to the 'slum lord' Muñoz who hurts and uses people to feed his own greed and lust for land. If Muñoz spent half the time minding his own business (he still hasn't paid for) as he does harassing people with false accusations, he might have a nice beach resort. Instead he makes ugly anything he touches... bad Muñoz, bad!

mcfez - 9-11-2012 at 05:51 PM

Good ol fashion honest truth is always a welcome here at the BN senorj3 ! Good post............straight up stuff. I have several folks that email me about all this nonsense going on.......but dont want to post here out of fear. What a shame.

senorj3 - 9-20-2012 at 07:28 AM

Where's (Waldo) oops I mean Munoz?? In jail in Mexico City???

senorj3 - 10-9-2012 at 07:18 AM

So nice to see no Munoz on the nomad!!!Mark and Olivia are fine and are looking forward to seeing all us nomads coming by for a beer and lunch!! Also they have a great house to rent steps from the water!!

That was just brilliant- NOT

thebajarunner - 10-9-2012 at 08:06 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by senorj3
So nice to see no Munoz on the nomad!!!Mark and Olivia are fine and are looking forward to seeing all us nomads coming by for a beer and lunch!! Also they have a great house to rent steps from the water!!

Now he will come lurching back out of the slime bucket

Some folks just cannot let the dog sleep...

desertcpl - 10-9-2012 at 08:17 AM

:barf::barf::barf:

TecateRay - 10-9-2012 at 08:52 AM

A few of us had cheeseburgers and a nice visit with Mark last week. Seems like he feels things are finally settled.

I also ran into him at the new Ley's supermarket in Insurgentes - he was going fishing out of Lopez Mateos.

ramuma53 - 11-21-2012 at 09:53 PM

Nomads
We are just waiting for the new government to settle in and action will start against Olivia Higuera Aguilar an Nark Jerome Buerbey
Don be impatient, justice will arrive very soon to those crooks

Also the Governor has received the true information without the disinformation provided by the Estate District attorney and Estate police chief.
He is promising true justice soon, very soon against the narks.

The Santa Rosalia’s judge that issued the order to arrest me, is out of my case because he acted out of the law on issuing the order, every one of his acts is now void.
The Estate police director has been denied the confidence status by the Estate congress and will be dismissed very soon and latter will go to jail.
The Tijuana’s judge who issued another order for my arrest has corrected and admitted he was wrong in issuing it concerning a case closed since 1997.

New administrators for the hotel will arrive very soon and we will start rebuilding the whole hotel to bring it to working status and now the whole legal system will dump on top of the crooks.

ramuma53 - 11-21-2012 at 10:01 PM

Concerning the houses Olivia and Nark took illegally with the help of the Agrarian judge, the legal case is now starting against them for fraud and falsifying information to federal authorities.
We are just starting, so be patient and you will see the crooks behind bars, I told you my people will come out clean and they did, every one of them without charges and no deals; I am telling you that it is now our turn and you will see them both behind bars for a long time and I will do it, justice will be served.
The Estate Police Director will go out of office and to jail also very soon.

Now it is action time, not may words, but action

[Edited on 11-22-2012 by ramuma53]

ramuma53 - 11-21-2012 at 10:08 PM

Two weeks ago, I had a meeting with the State Secretary for the Agrarian Reform, I found out he is a very crooked guy and I am glad he is now out of office.
We will have a lady as the new SRA secretary; the SRA will change its name but in any other way, it will come around to the 2000 era.
The new Federal Police under the Estate Department has now all the information on Olivia Higuera Aguilar and Nark Jerome Burbey and are just waiting to take the government to start the actions.
The USA Embassy In Mexico city has also all the information and modus operandi for La Vaquera and Nar and accomplices in the Estate Police.

gnukid - 11-21-2012 at 10:25 PM

We enjoyed the hamburgers at Buenaventurra Playa really nice people and nice place.

larryC - 11-22-2012 at 07:45 AM

I stopped by the first night of the world series. I found the place to be run by 2 nice people with with lots of freinds with them enjoying the game. The burgers were excellent, and the beer cold. Nice atmosphere. Spent the night in our campers and looked around the next morning. The hotel is a run down mess. Nice layout, but in total disrepair. Too bad because the possibilities look promising.
Larry

WORD OF CAUTION

desertcpl - 11-22-2012 at 08:35 AM

DONT FEED THE TROLL

wessongroup - 11-22-2012 at 11:24 AM

Thanks for the updates

ramuma53 - 12-2-2012 at 07:24 PM

Last Monday
Nark and La Vaquera acting as what they are, crooks, tried to take over my Hotel Buenaventura, they threatened my employees life and force them out of the hotel, claiming that it is theirs.

Yesterday night the Estate Police, together with Maria Elizabeth Espinoza Montaño, my manager and my security chief Alan, went to the hotel and found Olivia and Nark there, Olivia as drunk as a skunk and Nark almost like that; Olivia yelling that she owned the hotel and everything is her property and that she has the protection of the Estate Police director Galindo, but evidently she does not have it now; they threw them out of the hotel and tomorrow they will be charged with agravated robbery with violence; a lot of property has been stole again by them:fire:.

Also my Manager, Elizabeth and Alan, signed their legal complaint against the Estate Police director Galindo and the other Estate Police who helped La Vaquera last time; they will also be doing it in Mexico city to the New Federal Police in the next few days, as soon as they are free from their legal chores in Baja.

As we told you, we were just waiting for the Federal Government change, because now we can confide on the Federal Police to do the right thing; the just out federal authorities, were just covering up the Narc's backs and that mean Olivia and Nark, but we are now in a new Mexico era, but we will see in the near future.

Also we will see if the Estate Police now act against the organized crime surrounding Olivia and Nark; now they cannot rest on the protection the Federal high authorities were providing them.

[Edited on 12-3-2012 by ramuma53]

jbcoug - 12-3-2012 at 08:23 PM

You sure talk a lot of sheeet.

Pescador - 12-3-2012 at 09:16 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by jbcoug
You sure talk a lot of sheeet.

Isn't it interesting that Lawyers seem to be the same in the United States as well as Mexico. Must be something that they teach them in Law School.

I think it is the old theory that if you throw enough stuff against the wall, some of it might stick.

I have met Olivia and have friends who have spent a lot of time there, but I do not pretend that I understand what the heck is going on here, but my natural tendency is to support the side which looks the most reasonable. After reading all the convoluted hogwash that has been presented by Ramuna, I certainly hope and pray that Olivia and Mark come out ahead in this stupid, stupid fight and struggle.

I would go and have a Hamburger and Beer from Mark and Olivia any time but I have to say that even if Ramuna were to win this battle, I would never even consider spending a night at the Hotel. You tend to want to do business with those people that you can believe in.

ramuma53 - 12-9-2012 at 03:19 PM

Olivia Higuera Aguilar, is exactly the kind of people that caused Mexico to be the place it is.

The 3 houses that the Agrarian Judge gave to her in an illegal rulling, illegal because I was not part of the agrarian case and rulling that clearly say that it did not consider the land ownership, was sold by her to some Americans that I clearly know dont know what they are getting in to.

Just another fraud from a known criminal, sorry for those Americans that will lose what they are pouring on those properties.

ramuma53 - 12-9-2012 at 03:30 PM

Pescador
What you are saying is that you do not care about legallity as long as you can get a good hamburger and hope only got a hamburger.

What we are discusing here is legallity, not good hamburgers.

We are exposing here what people do against the law and that put in jeopardy Americans and American's property.:light::!:

I do not care if you try to spend a night in my hotel, since at this time it have been ransaked by Olivia and Nark. We will rebuild as soon as we clean it up from criminals.

We will also rebuild and get our property back a lot sooner than they expect, also they will pay for their crimes in a legal way extremely soon, since she will not be able to use again her Estate authoritie's illegal help; We have new Federal authorities from a political party that is not the Estate Governor, they are now looking at all the illega activity in South Baja and by January we will start to have legal action.

As a start, Galindo the Estate Police Director will be out of a job very soon and from there to jail.

Please go to get as many hamburgers as you can, from now to January, because those will be the last you get there from them.

Pescador - 12-9-2012 at 07:00 PM

Quote:
Pescador
What you are saying is that you do not care about legallity as long as you can get a good hamburger and hope only got a hamburger.

What we are discusing here is legallity, not good hamburgers.

We are exposing here what people do against the law and that put in jeopardy Americans and American's property.:light::!:

I do not care if you try to spend a night in my hotel, since at this time it have been ransaked by Olivia and Nark. We will rebuild as soon as we clean it up from criminals.

We will also rebuild and get our property back a lot sooner than they expect, also they will pay for their crimes in a legal way extremely soon, since she will not be able to use again her Estate authoritie's illegal help; We have new Federal authorities from a political party that is not the Estate Governor, they are now looking at all the illega activity in South Baja and by January we will start to have legal action.

As a start, Galindo the Estate Police Director will be out of a job very soon and from there to jail.

Please go to get as many hamburgers as you can, from now to January, because those will be the last you get there from them.

Quite the contrary, I think it is a lousy system, when a legal representative can make a small down payment and then through intimidation and legal manuevering can claim property that he has not fully paid for or taken care of. There is just enough edge to your whole idea of property ownership that you were jailed and spent time in the wonderful jails of Santa Rosalia. So you are as much of the problem with land laws in Mexico as someone who you claim is a squatter. The whole system stinks. It stinks because you can pay a small amount of money, come in as an owner, make a lot of unsubstantiated claims, and cause a lot of grief for people who have some claim to the land. And then raise hell with their character and call every move they make into question, when after reading 63 pages of unsubstantiated garbage I have about the same feeling about your legal ownership to any of the property in question.

The sad part is that the legal system is so screwed up that neither you nor Olivia is able to get a clear decision about who owns what. In the United States this issue would have been settled long ago and everyone could go on with their business without shotguns going off in the middle of the night or, as you claim, people ending up occupying your hotel.

So you have done a great job of educating us about the fallacy of clear title because you have wasted countless years and untold pesos trying to prove that you are the lawful owner of any properties associated with Playa Buenaventura.

So if an accomplished lawyer (accomplished according to people who have had a lot of personal contact with you in the norther part of the peninsula) can not sort this mess out, then I don't want to try to take sides but I am painfully aware that the government who's responsibility it is to sort this kind of thing out to the protection of all parties involved is sadly lacking and incapable of rendering a responsible decision.

The fact that some of the readers have taken your side and other readers who have followed this whole saga have taken the side of Olivia tells me there is no clear winner in this whole mess. It was my belief that civilized governments were supposed to be able to sort this kind of disagreement out and put an end to the stupidity, namecalling, and endless: she said, he said kind of trash which has been the perception of everything that has occured.

My advice is that if you truly have a legal and valid claim, then get it done or leave it alone. Surely you must have better ways to occupy your time than waging a one man war to try to create a negative atmosphere for someone who you have a land dispute with.

woody with a view - 12-9-2012 at 07:08 PM

just wait until the next election. the roles will reverse once more.

Islandbuilder - 12-9-2012 at 07:15 PM

A couple of observations from a guy wthout a dog in the fight:

Any time a person has to mock his opponent by calling him by a mean nick name ("nark") he has lost the moral high ground. It's a playground tactic, and using it lowers your argument to that level.

It is disconcerting that the rule of law seems to change based on which political party has power. Makes a thinking person slower to invest into that sort of scenario.

ramuma53 - 12-12-2012 at 12:30 PM

Islandbuilder
I call Mark Nark, because he si a narc dealer and organized crime member and he know why I know it.

To confirm this, the public attorney who jailed my people named Aloy, is out of the job today, our accusations were right and he was caught by the Estate Police and very likely he will be prosecuted by Federal authorities. The main issue is that he is out of the District attorney's office and being prosecuted for ties to organized crime as I have been telling here, in relation to Olivia and Nark

The next one is Galindo, the Estate Police director at this time, who has been also tied to organized crime on the Baja's news and dennied the confidence support by Congress.

Those two Public Attorneys are the ones who detained my employees without a court order and who provided that service to protect Nark and La Vaquera.
The ones who issued the orders for my arrest and the ones who violated the Federal order not to arrest me.

As today news, the new Mexico's President, is startting an investigation about all the organized crime protection provided by District attorneys and judges in Baja.

ramuma53 - 12-12-2012 at 12:49 PM

Some of you may think that this situation may reverse once we change again president, but it is not right.
We have never had that kind of protection and active cooperation with organized crime members, to the point of attacking established businesses to allow the criminals free action on their businesses.
This mean, that the Estate Police Director and ex District attorney and the District attorney who acted jailing my people, who latter came out without a single criminal charge, who violated every law in Mexico including a Federal judge order, were isolated corruption cases that now are being corrected.

If you notice or know, the new General District Attorney Murillo Karam, is very well known political figure, famous for being hard and strong and with a lot of knowledge; also as soon as he came in to office, he promptly said that he was receiving a hollow shell as the General District Attorney’s office and now the whole Calderon is being investigated; no soft actions, hard words and actions.

also you must notice that now the Marines and Army are killing the organized crime members they locate, no more arrests, because if you see statistics, there were 200,000 arrests by the Federal Police in the last year, but only 2 convictions, yes Two only.

That mean that the judges were freeing the criminals faster than the police put them under arrest, just like Olivia was freed from her conviction for selling Sea Turtle in her restaurant, a federal offense with 12 years jail penalty.

No, this will not go back to corruption as usual, those acts will be corrected and examples put so criminals understand that they have no more open cooperation by public officials.
Mexico has to grow past the third world kind of justice where the criminals dominated the courts and police; America did it in the 1920s Mexico is doing it now.

ramuma53 - 12-12-2012 at 01:00 PM

All this new actions mean that we will have Nark and La Vaquera in jail very soon.:bounce:

Also that we will have a safe Baja in no more than 6 months, no more violence threats and you will again be able to freely run along the Baja highway.

That mean, we will have tourism again, not only people running drugs and threatening Mexicans and Americans alike. If you like, for at least 6 more years, but most likely for a long time to come.
:tumble:

rts551 - 12-12-2012 at 04:21 PM

Raphael

Why don't you visit David the next time he is selling his book in Mexico. That way you can hash it out face to face/mano a mano. He advertises here on Nomads when he will he in your area.

PS And don't bring immigration because I don't think he has papers to legally sell his book in Mexico.

And David that way you could report both sides of the story.

rts551 - 12-12-2012 at 05:21 PM

David
My message was to Rapfael and I thought it was a good idea. One sided conclusions are never very intelligent. He could even buy you a hamburger and a beer.

I think putting a book together compiling the works of many others is a good idea,,,, but how ever you want to mask it, it was being sold by you in Tecate and Guadalupe Valley. I might even buy one.

David K - 12-12-2012 at 05:25 PM

Yes, we were invited to Guadalupe Valley, so Max wanted to go, and I joined him, and we gave one book to our hosts.. but we did not sell one copy that day, and we then got to enjoy a 5 hour wait in line to get home. If you have any issues with what Max wants to do with the book, as he is the primary author and owner of it, then email him at the book email...

ramuma53 - 12-15-2012 at 06:45 PM

rts551
David
I would love to read your book on Mexico, because, knowing history is a very good way to avoid repeating the same mistakes.

I didn’t know David K wrote a book and that certainly change a little my opinion on him. Nobody who have the patience and discipline to write, can be so wrong.

As many of you know, I wrote a series of writings that cause a lot of controversy in the Tijuana Ensenada Coast named "La verdadera Historia de Rosarito" 'The true Rosarito’s history' that started with "Cronica de un Fraude a la Nacion" "A Fraud to the Nation’s Chronicle".

On those writings consisting on 92 full newspaper pages, published in Peridico ABD de Baja California, I published mi historical and legal investigations, that concluded that almost the whole Tijuana to Ensenada’s coast had been appropriated illegally by people and public officials, using legal simulations that used the cooperation of several Estate administrations, judges and public notaries.

A whole generation of judges, attorneys and public notaries conjugated their actions to allow several individuals to appropriate those coastal lands without paying to the nation, using 1871-1916 titles that were declared reviewable by Mexico’s constitution. (Constitutional Article 27 fraction XVIII).

The period covered by David’s book on Mexico is very interesting in Baja, a period that covered the Old Catholic missions, because it was a genocidal period similar to the one inflicted by the English to the American Indian.

Along the high and low Baja Caliornias, existed big populations when the conquest arrived, and I mean big, on the order of 500,000 people just in one south of Ensenada; a population that perished completely and was erased from the face of the earth along with a whole series of those indigenous populations mainly by the simple presence of the Spaniards who brought European’s bacteria and virus already domesticated by them but lethal to the indigenous populations.

David, hope you tell me how to get your book and if good, I will certainly recommend it to my intellectual clubs and circles.

David K - 12-15-2012 at 06:52 PM

If you leave Mark and Olivia alone, I will give you a book! Feliz Navidad

Ateo - 12-15-2012 at 06:54 PM

The day this thread dies is the day we all celebrate.

güero - 12-15-2012 at 07:30 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Ateo
The day this thread dies is the day we all celebrate.

Everyone must be thinking this and I'm sure it's been posted hundreds of times; Ateo, if you don't like it, don't look. Just go celebrate something else.

ramuma53 - 12-15-2012 at 08:22 PM

Pescador
I have to clear some mistakes you write.
I didn’t spend any time on Santa Rosalia’s jail as a prisoner.

I was kidnapped in Mexico city from my own office, whose address I have printed all over my webpage, brought to Baja and showed like a criminal in the newspapers, then brought to the Santa Rosalia’s court room just to pay a bail bond and I was going to be released from the court room when my attorneys noticed that the whole South Baja’s Estate police was surrounding the court room to kidnap me again.

My Attorneys just didn’t pay the bail bond and asked for the Federal protection against illegal detention by the South Baja Estate Police (The one denounced publicly by their own elements as serving the organized crime). The Federal Law protection was granted to me and the bail bond paid, but the release order was not being signed and strangely it was signed at 1:30 next day and that fact only is a law violation, because the judge order was issued one day earlier and they had no legal way to retain me, but they did it anyway.

Why, just to mount another kidnapping party, composed of 8 Estate policemen, wearing black masks and absolutely without any identification on them or the vehicles that had even the license plates covered. But several of my attorneys were there waiting for me and took pictures and movies of the whole new kidnapping; they had also prevented the Federal Police that a Federal judge order was about to be violated.

The court police, just brought me out to put me in the hands of those unidentified gunman who confronted my group of attorneys and with their rifles on hand and denying that they were policeman, obligated me to board an unidentified car, but my attorneys uncovered the license plates and identifications of the vehicles and took pictures. At that time the gunman feeling uncovered threatened my attorneys with firing on them, but my attorneys showed the Federal court order not to arrest me and follow them on their cars to the Santa Rosalia’s Estate police office where they also took pictures of me inside and being unloaded from the unidentified cars.

From there they showed again the Federal Judge not to arrest me and ask them to show any order for my arrest, and they told them that they were waiting for one.

Several minutes latter my attorneys asked for my immediate release of they would be charged with kidnapping and they almost did it, but asked for a few minutes to call La Paz to the Estate Police Director Hugo Paul Galindo, (The ex district attorney who illegally detained my hotel’s staff and even my attorney) and they heard Hugo Galindo tell the Estate Police chief in Santa Rosalia that the Governor himself ordered my arrest any way and had orders to bring me to La Paz to his the Estate Police Directo’s personal office.

When the Santa Rosalia’s Estate Police commander arrived with me to La Paz, he went directly to the Estate Police administrative offices, to Galindo Office exactly, where he asked them to sign for my release to him; there they told him that just leave me there with them, because there were no order for my arrest and the Estate Police Director ordered me to stay there; the Santa Rosalia’s Estate Police Commander, with the M16 on his hands, and clearly threatening them with it, ordered them to sign for me, or he would take me back, and leave me where he had found me as he said; the Estate police went to Galindo’s office and came back badly signing and only then the commander left me there with an I am sorry to me.

Then they without any court or absolutely any legal order brought me to La Paz jail, where the jailer refused to have me in a jail cell, because the Estate Police had absolutely no order to hold me, I was clearly kidnapped.

I was put in chains on the Detention Director’s office code named ‘El Profe’, in a chair, day and night, until a Federal court’s officer who entered all the Estate administrative offices looking for me, found me behind a wall of Estate policeman who pretended to block him from entering the Detention Director’s office; he knew me and told to me ‘Mr. Muñoz, I found you’, these guys were denying they had you in detention; The Detention Director ‘El Profe’ told him I was not under arrest, that I was resting there only and denied I was under arrest, but when I asked to leave, they told the Federal Court officer that I was waiting for the North Baja Estate Police to arrest me for an administrative violation committed in 1997. The Federal court officer, asked me to sign the Federal Judge order not to arrest me petition already granted against the Estate Police and advised him that I would remain there under the Federal Judge custody waiting for the North Baja Estate Police to escort me to Tijuana.

I had to spend 2 days in that office, chained and just sitting on the chair in the Detention Director’s office ‘ El Profe’ just waiting for the Tijuana Estate Police who finally arrived with orders to bring me to Tijuana to be released.

When they asked for me, they told them that the Estate Police Director had issued orders to bring them to a party and have a good time on their own account, that they had nothing to worry, that they have just to sign for my release to them and then they would go to party and on next Monday (it was Saturday) they would be able to take me to Tijuana.

The Tijuana Estate policeman, felt something fishy and asked for my immediate release to them, signing the order and ordering that I was released to them at that instant; I was brought to them and asked them for time to allow me to take a bath but they denied and ordered me to be released to them in that instant and they came and took me, taking the chains off me and put me in between them; they asked for a patrol car to take me to the Airport but they told them that it was 1 PM and we supposedly leave at 6 PM and there were a lot of time. The Tijuana’s Estate Policeman answered that or they provide a car right then and there or they would leave in a taxi with me and they asked to remain in between them, starting for the door walking back and with their hands on the weapons, clearly feeling a rat there and there.

The La Paz Estate Police Detention second commander offered them to take us to the airport right away and he brought his patrol car, which we boarded. On the way to the La Paz airport, the second commander asked to stop for gas, but one of the Tijuana Estate policeman, looking backwards saw that we were being followed by at least 5 Estate policeman vehicles with at least 40 gunman in black and with heavy weapons and ordered the second commander to go straight to the airport and not stop for any reason.

Arriving at the airport, the Tijuana Estate Policeman asked for the Army protection, who surrounded us and brought us in to the boarding room directly, not allowing the Estate Police to enter the La Paz airport. We remained there until our plane left La Paz to Tijuana, where I was brought to the court room and released immediately, because there were no order for my arrest and the 1997 administrative violation had expired years ago, more because I paid the money penalty and there were no damages uncovered, but mainly because the case had been closed definitively several years early for time limitation. They explained to me that they had no order for my arrest or detention and just gave the court order to release me.

Again they started to drag their feet to release me and while the order for my release was issued at 1 PM they just did not allowed me to leave until 1 PM next day, another law violation, but a lot of people was waiting for my release and just took me to a safe Tijuana place.

Clearly the South Baja Estate Police, had ties to North Baja Estate Police to manage to bring back a closed case and put in the computer an order for my arrest, to allow the South Baja Estate police to retain me.

I am told that the Santa Rosalia’s judge told my attorney that if they wanted to see me against to take a picture of me in the court room or I would disappear forever and that is when they noticed the whole Estate Police surrounding the court house; if my attorneys had paid the bail bond they would just were going to take me and disappear me.

Since they were unable to do it there and then, they planned to just disappear me and charge it on the commander who illegally detained me, and that is why they did not want to sign for me; also why they were not able to put me in jail, because I was clearly kidnapped not arrested by the Estate Police, not by any court order.

When latter talked with the Tijuana Estate Police, who brought me to Tijuana to release me, they also told me that they smelled a rat from the start and confirmed their feelings when they were offered charge free party paid by the Estate Police director; when usually they are not granted even money to eat on a mission of that kind.

They feel that if they had signed and not asked for my immediate custody, I would have disappeared and they would have been face with an after fact that would have obligated them to participate in my murder.

Then just to correct you, I was not jailed, I was kidnapped by the Estate Police, and they violated a Federal judge order not to arrest me and kidnapped me again.

I do not have to establish my property, it is not in question, I have Agrarian Court ruling saying that they have nothing against my title or me, that there is no open cause against me or my property.

I have a title issued by the Federal Government, registered in the public registry and it is public; I have a public document where Olivia accept that I am the owner and ask me permission to pass through my property to Federal Zone, signed in front of a Navy commander.

Ask Olivia what she has?????
She has a lease contract with the Ejido La Purisima, that affect land outside my land lot property to the north and that is all, not even a public notary signed contract, it is a private contract.
What we see here, is corruption paid by Olivia and Nark to the worst in Mexico, open cooperation of Estate Police to intimidate us, jail us, even to try to murder us.
Their only problem is that the political situation changed, it was unsustainable, and the organized crime was controlling the whole Mexico while the president simulated to prosecute it.
They did not succeed because not all the Estate police personnel were corrupt; they even denounced their top commanders publicly as I have shown here.

Then there is no legal dispute for my land, there is only an organized crime member trying with cooperation of public officials to steal my legal property.

gnukid - 12-15-2012 at 09:13 PM

I really like the food, I like hamburgers with grilled onions and jalapeno, and I like real french fries.

Skipjack Joe - 12-16-2012 at 06:06 AM

Reading through the lines, it appears that Mr Munoz escaped justice in La Paz by claiming that the authorities in southern baja have no jurisdiction over him, a resident of the northern province.

toneart - 12-16-2012 at 12:41 PM

Every time I try to read these exhausting diatribes my eyes glaze over, and all I can comprehend are the beautiful landscapes that are engraved on the insides of my eyelids. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ :yawn::yawn::yawn:

[Edited on 12-17-2012 by BajaNomad]

toneart - 12-16-2012 at 01:48 PM

OOps! I guess I fell asleep with my finger on the Z key.

Bajaboy - 12-16-2012 at 01:50 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by gnukid
I really like the food, I like hamburgers with grilled onions and jalapeno, and I like real french fries.

Next time try the soup:light:

ramuma53 - 4-26-2013 at 08:41 AM

Took some time like always, but Mexico’s justice arrives.
At this time all the charges against me and my employees have been dropped or declared false by Federal authorities, 3 amparos granted, 2 against any arrest order while the judge was dismissed and the then Mulege District attorney was indicted for organized crime ties.

The Federal judge found out that the local judge who issued the order for my arrest was the attorney who made the complain brother, the person who supposedly made the complaint does not exist and they provided absolutely no legal proof against me, but anyway the judge issued the arrest order.
The charges against me in Tijuana were proved false and fabricated to allow my arrest and a Definitive Federal order was issued by a Federal judge declaring void those charges.

Those facts demonstrate that the Estate Authorities cooperated with Olivia Higuera Agiuilar to try to put us out of their way with their drugs unloading at Buenaventura beach.

This Estate authority’s cooperation with organized crime was corroborated by a public paper written by the Estate police elements.

This also mean that the publications that the Estate authorities made were in complete violation of my constitutional rights and caused me grave damage allowing me to sue the Estate government for damages that may be estimated in 100s of millions of dollars and a litigation that at this time is being prepared by several legal firms in Mexico city.

Since my name has been completely cleared of any wrong doing, while the opposite has been demonstrated against Estate authorities and La Vaquera and Nark:

That the Estate authorities cooperated with organized crime members, specifically the actual Estate police director, the then Mulege district attorney, the judge who issued my arrest order and Estate District attorney.
At this time, The Estate police director has been denied the honesty proof by congress but he is still in office.
The Judge who issued the arrest order was declared in fault and dismissed as judge.
The then Mulege district attorney has been dismissed because proved organized crime ties.
Our goal now is to put the actual Estate Police Director in jail for power abuse, 6 counts of kidnapping, 2 Federal orders violation, robbery and organized crime ties.
We have to see if the actual Estate district attorney was the one behind all those crimes, but certainly it look like he was at least part of them.

Concerning La Vaquera and Nark, their criminal days are almost over with 10 criminal investigations restarted and 3 Federal felonies also being investigated by the new Federal Police and Federal Zone authorities who are now aware that their Baja representatives were harboring an organized crime operation on La Vaquera site in Federal Zone.

On the bright side, we will restart the hotel before summer start, with Fonatur fully behind us and a complete protection by Federal authorities, who will eradicate the organized crime on the area, bringing back Pease to the area while putting the Estate authorities on a leash.

People will again be able to walk the beaches in safety very soon and with the new law changes, Americans will now be able to hold property title on the Baja Coast.

mtgoat666 - 4-26-2013 at 08:51 AM

i guess that again proves that c-ckroaches always survive! congratulations, ramsanus! :( or is it :lol:

comitan - 4-26-2013 at 09:05 AM

Black hand your hand is still BLACK.

chuckie - 4-26-2013 at 09:47 AM

I just ate breakfast and seeing this thread come back to life, made me wish I hadnt.....

Skipjack Joe - 4-26-2013 at 09:56 AM

Quote:
At this time all the charges against me and my employees have been dropped or declared false by Federal authorities, 3 amparos granted, 2 against any arrest order while the judge was dismissed and the then Mulege District attorney was indicted for organized crime ties.

The Federal judge found out that the local judge who issued the order for my arrest was the attorney who made the complain brother, the person who supposedly made the complaint does not exist and they provided absolutely no legal proof against me, but anyway the judge issued the arrest order.
The charges against me in Tijuana were proved false and fabricated to allow my arrest and a Definitive Federal order was issued by a Federal judge declaring void those charges.

Those facts demonstrate that the Estate Authorities cooperated with Olivia Higuera Agiuilar to try to put us out of their way with their drugs unloading at Buenaventura beach.

This Estate authority’s cooperation with organized crime was corroborated by a public paper written by the Estate police elements.

This also mean that the publications that the Estate authorities made were in complete violation of my constitutional rights and caused me grave damage allowing me to sue the Estate government for damages that may be estimated in 100s of millions of dollars and a litigation that at this time is being prepared by several legal firms in Mexico city.

Since my name has been completely cleared of any wrong doing, while the opposite has been demonstrated against Estate authorities and La Vaquera and Nark:

That the Estate authorities cooperated with organized crime members, specifically the actual Estate police director, the then Mulege district attorney, the judge who issued my arrest order and Estate District attorney.
At this time, The Estate police director has been denied the honesty proof by congress but he is still in office.
The Judge who issued the arrest order was declared in fault and dismissed as judge.
The then Mulege district attorney has been dismissed because proved organized crime ties.
Our goal now is to put the actual Estate Police Director in jail for power abuse, 6 counts of kidnapping, 2 Federal orders violation, robbery and organized crime ties.
We have to see if the actual Estate district attorney was the one behind all those crimes, but certainly it look like he was at least part of them.

Concerning La Vaquera and Nark, their criminal days are almost over with 10 criminal investigations restarted and 3 Federal felonies also being investigated by the new Federal Police and Federal Zone authorities who are now aware that their Baja representatives were harboring an organized crime operation on La Vaquera site in Federal Zone.

On the bright side, we will restart the hotel before summer start, with Fonatur fully behind us and a complete protection by Federal authorities, who will eradicate the organized crime on the area, bringing back Pease to the area while putting the Estate authorities on a leash.

People will again be able to walk the beaches in safety very soon and with the new law changes, Americans will now be able to hold property title on the Baja Coast.

Anybody notice something funny about this?

It's not ramumas post. Ramuma isn't this fluent in English. He could have never written.

BTW, Mark and Olivia have left and settled in south america where they've found their own small country of ... Molivia. <groan>

desertcpl - 4-26-2013 at 11:19 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Skipjack Joe
Quote:

It's not ramumas post. Ramuma isn't this fluent in English. He could have never written.

BTW, Mark and Olivia have left and settled in south america where they've found their own small country of ... Molivia. <groan>

you say what again about Mark and Olivia they bailed

rts551 - 4-26-2013 at 01:15 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Skipjack Joe
Quote:

Igor. Thats because it is closer to the drug market...<Groan>

chuckie - 4-26-2013 at 01:22 PM

Can we at least stop dittoing all this garbage?? Let the frickin thing die....

coconaco - 4-26-2013 at 01:52 PM

bringing back Pease to the area

All we are saying is give peas a chance.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ilWVCay2yM

rts551 - 4-26-2013 at 02:07 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by chuckie

Just don't read it....as DK would say.

wessongroup - 4-26-2013 at 02:21 PM

ramuma53 ...... thanks for the conclusion to a rather long real estate dispute

Taco's and Pacifico's for everyone :biggrin::biggrin:

David K - 4-26-2013 at 04:15 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by rts551
Quote:

I say what, "Just don't read it"??? No intiendo, lo siento.

rts551 - 4-26-2013 at 04:44 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by David K
Quote:
Quote:

I say what, "Just don't read it"??? No intiendo, lo siento.

Thats what you tell me to do with your posts....and for the most part that is what I have been doing. Don't get me started.

chuckie - 4-26-2013 at 04:52 PM

garbage gossip, by people who have nothing better to do....

Hook - 4-26-2013 at 04:55 PM

I personally dont think it's that far off from his style of English. There are the usual grammatical mistakes, though fewer.

So, is it true that Mark and Olivia are no longer at Playa Buenaventura? I probably will be gunkholing around Concepcion in June sometime and I thought about anchoring off for an afternoon and seeing what was on the menu and if there were any cold beverages to be had.

David K - 4-26-2013 at 04:56 PM

Oh, I get it... sorry Ralph, reading a typed phrase is not the same as hearing it spoken... In this case, it means "if you don't like it, then... just don't read it".

I guess I need a few more words attached to have that make sense.

Have a nice day! :light:

rts551 - 4-26-2013 at 04:58 PM

Quote:

To you its garbage....but for others, once you sort through the Taking sides BS), its an education in property disputes (very real in this case) and and federal/Ejido/titled land rights. And for others its an insight to various personalities that see fit to participate in this dispute,.

But Chuckie, it is real!.

Edited for spelling

[Edited on 4-27-2013 by rts551]

David K - 4-26-2013 at 04:59 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Hook
I personally dont think it's that far off from his style of English. There are the usual grammatical mistakes, though fewer.

So, is it true that Mark and Olivia are no longer at Playa Buenaventura? I probably will be gunkholing around Concepcion in June sometime and I thought about anchoring off for an afternoon and seeing what was on the menu and if there were any cold beverages to be had.

Igor was trying to make a joke... Molivia, as in Mark + Olivia (not Bolivia in So. America)... Right Igor?

Hook - 4-26-2013 at 05:37 PM

Seems like something that IGOR should answer, instead of you, but it's not surprising.

Besides, I knew THAT was a joke. It was the subsequent post from desertcpl that stated that "they bailed".

Hook - 4-26-2013 at 05:49 PM

Thank you, all-knowing-one. I could not tell it was a repeat of the Igor joke as the sentence was a bit intelligible and didnt mention Molivia at all.

In fact, I still cant tell. But I will trust the all-knowing-one. :rolleyes:

I see you are schooling us on fishing now, with respect to corbina and corvina.

My advice? Stick to things you know about, like maps.

DianaT - 4-26-2013 at 06:13 PM

Quote:

Do you think this will pass the Senate? And does it need to pass the State Legislatures or not?

güero - 4-26-2013 at 06:14 PM

Quote:
Quote:

To you its garbage....but for others, once you sort through the Taking sides BS), its an education in property disputes (very real in this case) and and federal/Ejido/titled land rights. And for others its an insight to various personalities that see fit to participate in this dispute,.

But Chuckie, it is real!.

Edited for spelling

[Edited on 4-27-2013 by rts551]

I agree with rts551. So Chuckie, go find something better to do....

chuckie - 4-26-2013 at 07:39 PM

If you dont like it, dont read my posts...

BajaNomad - 4-26-2013 at 07:55 PM

Mark and family appear to be updating their FB pages with fishing photos from Buenaventura.

Doesn't look like anyone has "bailed".

fyi

[Edited on 4-27-2013 by BajaNomad]

Skipjack Joe - 4-26-2013 at 09:02 PM

I was just kidding fellas. Never meant to deceive anyone or invent anything. Sorry for the confusion. Keep enjoying their burgers and stay away from the turtle soup (there I go again).

Hook - 4-26-2013 at 10:59 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by BajaNomad
Mark and family appear to be updating their FB pages with fishing photos from Buenaventura.

fyi

Thank you, Doug, for substantiated information on their situation.

[Edited on 4-27-2013 by Hook]

chuckie - 4-27-2013 at 03:14 AM

Olivia was at Sauls, just the other day,in person......Got a hug...

roundtuit - 4-27-2013 at 08:58 AM

Seen Oliva's ghost at The Pinto Bass tournament at Lupes restaurant. Learned my wife has the power to converse with the spirit world for 10 to 15 min
Scary :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

David K - 4-27-2013 at 09:32 AM

Quote:
Quote:

fyi

Same place I saw him Hook, however I also sent Mark a PM with a link here as I thought you wouldn't settle for any less than first hand info. My bad. lol

David K - 5-22-2013 at 02:43 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by David K
Quote:

Thank you, all-knowing-one. I could not tell it was a repeat of the Igor joke as the sentence was a bit intelligible and didnt mention Molivia at all.

In fact, I still cant tell. But I will trust the all-knowing-one.

I see you are schooling us on fishing now, with respect to corbina and corvina.

My advice? Stick to things you know about, like maps.
Quote:

fyi

Same place I saw him Hook, however I also sent Mark a PM with a link here as I thought you wouldn't settle for any less than first hand info. My bad. lol

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I already knew Mark and Olivia being chased off Playa Buenaventura was BS, but for those who doubted me, here is the reply from Mark.

Before I shared any of Mark's May 9 PM (personal message), I needed to get his okay... I did today (May 22)...

Here is Mark's reply after I asked if they were indeed booking out to South America or anywhere else:

Mark J Burbey 9:25am May 9

Hi David.....we are here and plan to be here!
The only time we leave here is to go to Mulege and La Paz.

Eddie the former employee of Munoz keeps telling me that Munoz was killed in TJ for screwing Hank Ron over monies.

Last December of 2012 the blonde named Betty and Alan the guy with the gun returned here and left south. We got a confirmation from the military checkpoint north of Loreto that they were arrested for drugs and guns going south. The ministero publico also told Olivia this was so. Others have told us that they are in federal prison for this.

Just paid another surveyor to survey the property as ordered by the court ...again. This should be the final requirement for the final decision against the property and the hotel. I've already done this before with the houses.

Otherwise we are well and happy. Olivia is tired of the battle, but could not have done it without her.

I'm in the process of cleaning up things. Some properties are in the works to be sold and will invest back into Buenaventura.

We look forward to seeing your mug again! Thanks for the message.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mark J Burbey 11:06am May 22

You can share anything unless I was to state otherwise.

Thanks for the well wishes and hope to see you again.

Olivia really gets upset when Munoz and others say things that are not true, so she asked me to stay off the Nomad. I agreed and that is why I do not post...at least for awhile.
We are doing our best to provide for tourists and Mexicans alike. Same ol' stuff:)

Many especially my friends thought we would never make it. We did make it! We feel good about our future and things to come.
Mark

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YEA! :bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

Thank YOU Mark (and Olivia) for staying put and not letting someone bully you from your location where you provide services to Baja travelers!

I ask that Nomads and lurkers please support this couple and their family on Bahia Concepcion with business, for both good cold beer, awesome cheesburgers, and in consideration for the years of harassment they have endured from the bully Muñoz (aka ramuma53) and his hired thugs. Playa Buenaventura is the site of the run down Muñoz hotel, and next door is Mark & Olivia's cantina...

gnukid - 5-22-2013 at 03:37 PM

And they all lived happily ever after...

Bajaboy - 5-22-2013 at 03:39 PM

but do they serve turtle soup:?:

desertcpl - 5-22-2013 at 03:45 PM

Amen !

DENNIS - 5-22-2013 at 03:56 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Bajaboy
but do they serve turtle soup:?:

No. That's not PC. Now, it's Turtle Margaritas. You'll be seeing them in the cold case in VONS any day now.

Timo1 - 5-22-2013 at 04:38 PM

Why was this old bone dug up ??

motoged - 5-22-2013 at 04:44 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Timo1

Just so some folks had something to chew on, I suppose...:biggrin:

willardguy - 5-22-2013 at 04:47 PM

240 more replies to reach numero uno!

desertcpl - 5-22-2013 at 04:48 PM

bump :lol::lol::lol:

Bajaboy - 5-22-2013 at 05:02 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Timo1

David K needed to bump up his post count:biggrin:

rts551 - 5-22-2013 at 05:36 PM

Stirring the pot, again. Its what happens when you don't have a job. He's got to have something in his life.

chuckie - 5-22-2013 at 05:46 PM

TV?
 Pages:  1  ..  14    16