BajaNomad

Burning Man Seeking Baja Ocean!!

Bajafun777 - 5-30-2012 at 07:54 PM

It is time, Oh Yea it is time to pack the SUV and Jeep to head on down to Las Gaviotas for the entire summer. Triple digits of 103 to 109 making Imperial Valley the number one offender of HEAT, which is causing this "Burning Man" to run for the Baja Border,LOL. This summer has began so hot already and will probably reach the 118 degree mark faster than normal this year!

MMMM, just can't wait to wake up Friday morning to the ocean air and an immediate visit to Splash to have Nick pour a couple of cold ones,MMMMM. Know I will run into a few of our bajanomads down there and enjoy each of you, especially if you have some new jokes or Baja Stories to tell. My wife and I are looking forward to seeing our friends that live in Las Gaviotas and my wife can resume her painting while enjoying Baja's easy on the easy time,LOL.:yes: Take Care & Travel Safe---- "No Hurry, No Worry, Just FUN" bajafun777

Paulina - 5-30-2012 at 08:32 PM

Happy Summer! My count down is on too.

P>*)))>{

Bajaboy - 5-30-2012 at 08:36 PM

me too

BajaBlanca - 5-30-2012 at 08:47 PM

where is las gaviotas ?

South San Diego

thebajarunner - 5-30-2012 at 08:51 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by BajaBlanca
where is las gaviotas ?

Hi, BajaBlanca

Gypsy Jan - 5-30-2012 at 08:59 PM

Las Gaviotas is a long established, gated housing development located south of Rosarito and north of the famous Puerto Nuevo village on the Pacific coast, It has many beautiful homes, some in the multimillion dollar range.

We have had the great pleasure of sharing a meal with Bajafun777 and his lovely wife at Splash restaurant, which is located a few miles down the road.

Ken Cooke - 5-30-2012 at 09:03 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Bajafun777
It is time, Oh Yea it is time to pack the SUV and Jeep.

This sounds like the perfect combo for summer fun!:yes:

Ateo - 5-30-2012 at 09:05 PM

Splash rules. Have fun.

dtutko1 - 5-31-2012 at 07:34 AM

Bajafun
We will be staying at Las Gaviotas w/o 7/8-15th. Lets get together for a feliz ahora?

Bajafun777 - 6-1-2012 at 11:30 AM

Down in Las Gaviotas where the cool weather is welcomed to us after the heat soaring in El Centro. Gypsy Jan, you and your husband are just too kind in sharing information and great to spend some time with. We will have to do Splash again but my treat this time, your husband is fast at being a host but again next time my turn. When you told us you had a big black dog the Great Dane is all of that and very well mannered too!

Dtutko1 you got it, just come knock on my door, I am in house number 62 Los Pelicanos Este, as you come into the entrance the first street to your left go down past the tennis courts. It is also called the Alamo house. Just about anyone at the front gate knows Donna & Gary by now,LOL. Terry28 stays in his house off and on just down in front of this house I rent. They are great people too that you will need to meet if they are down by then. Sooooo, glad to be out of the heat! Take Care & Travel Safe--"No Hurry, No Worry, Just FUN" bajafun777

Terry28 - 6-2-2012 at 09:01 AM

Gary, thanks for the kind words..we will be down mid month after our daughter graduates from high school.....cold ones on me...

Bajafun777 - 6-2-2012 at 09:03 AM

Terry, The jacuzzi is nice and hot and the ocean breeze is great right now,LOL. See you when you get down.

bajaguy - 6-2-2012 at 09:17 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Terry28
Gary, thanks for the kind words..we will be down mid month after our daughter graduates from high school.....cold ones on me...

How long will you be down for???

Bajafun777 - 6-2-2012 at 09:22 AM

I am staying in Las Gaviotas for at least 6 months, as do not want anymore heat from Imperial Valley just too hard to handle as you get older,LOL. Take Care & Travel Safe------"No Hurry, No Worry, Just FUN" bajafun777