BajaNomad

Rafael Muñoz Martinez "Mano negra" arrested

Pages:  1  2

greengoes - 9-17-2013 at 09:17 AM

But you are still using commas in all the wrong places fireballs. Maybe your internet therapist/ English teacher can work with you on that in the future.

ramuma53 - 4-23-2014 at 12:31 PM

JUZGADO SEGUNDO DE DISTRITO

Lista del acuerdo publicado el día 21 de abril del 2014
Principal 762/2012 Rafael MUñoz Martinez Juez Mixto de Primera Instancia Santa Rosalia B.C.S. 15/04/2014 Sentencia Unico LA JUSTICIA DE LA UNION AMPARA A LA PARTE QUEJOSA

This mean, that the Federal Justice protected me against the arbitrary actions commited by the South Baja Estate authorities.
Also this mean, that the South Baja Estate Authrities are now open for a civil lawsuit for damages to my name and hotel and we estimate the damages over 100 million dollars.
This also mean that all the potos pulicly displayed here, are now proof that the Estate commited a crime of authority abuse against me and my hotel.
Well. this mean, that we have justice in Mexico, even if it Works slowly.:fire:

Now the Estate authorities and the citizens that elected are going to have to pay a very big amount in damages, since the Federal authorities found all the acusations groundless.

ramuma53 - 4-23-2014 at 12:42 PM

JUZGADO SEGUNDO DE DISTRITO

Lista del acuerdo publicado el día 21 de abril del 2014
Principal 762/2012 Rafael MUñoz Martinez Juez Mixto de Primera Instancia Santa Rosalia B.C.S. 15/04/2014 Sentencia Unico LA JUSTICIA DE LA UNION AMPARA A LA PARTE QUEJOSA

This mean, that the Federal Justice protected me against the arbitrary actions commited by the South Baja Estate authorities.
Also this mean, that the South Baja Estate Authrities are now open for a civil lawsuit for damages to my name and hotel and we estimate the damages over 100 million dollars.
This also mean that all the potos pulicly displayed here, are now proof that the Estate commited a crime of authority abuse against me and my hotel.
Well. this mean, that we have justice in Mexico, even if it Works slowly.:fire:

Now the Estate authorities and the citizens that elected are going to have to pay a very big amount in damages, since the Federal authorities found all the acusations groundless.

Kgryfon - 4-23-2014 at 03:38 PM

Please just go away.

STOP!!!!!!

bajaguy - 4-23-2014 at 03:59 PM

If you respond to him it just gets worse.

He needs the attention......if nobody responds the thread will die and maybe he will go away

mtgoat666 - 4-23-2014 at 04:26 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by ramuma53

ramsanus:
seems pretty clear that you lost your case in the nomad court of public opinion! :lol:

how will your fare in the supreme court? i.e. the pearly gates? heaven or hell? :lol:

ramuma53 - 4-25-2014 at 09:58 AM

Mtgoat666
It is very clear that I will never convince people who are related to organized crime or people who do not use reason, but be certain that many people understand and write on the side.
Also clearly, what you think is not important, because you are one of the unreasonable people, but you have your right to be heard and I respect and defend your right, but you have to hear my reason and proof of innocence that is now proved in Federal court.
On the same line of thought, it is not important that here a few people like you, who attack without hearing arguments or attend to reason, what is important is that the true comes on top and is known by all, including this forum and be certain that this is not the end, it will now be my voice in the Baja press the one that will be heard.
In this case, the Estate authorities got associated with a known criminals known as La Vaquera and Nark, Olivia Higuera Aguilar and Mark Jerome Burbey, they simple acted outside of the law trying to help her and protect the unloading of drugs on her restaurant El Sargazo in Bahia Concepcion Mulege City.
When I denounced the criminal activity, Naval Intelligence and PGR intelligence came to verify my claims, they verified it beyond doubt and then submitted their findings, nothing happened.
As soon as the actual Estate Governor Cobarrubias belonging to PAN political party took office, promptly started to help the criminals, by detaining without legal order my people at my hotel, committing 7 kidnaping and abuse of power cases, they also arbitrarily created criminal cases against me, they moved the same judge that jailed the ex-governor just to issue arrest orders against me and tried to prosecute me for stealing my own property.
This illegal support of organized crime by Estate authorities was denounced in the local press by the Estate police officers and several other people.
To this day, all and absolutely all of my employees were completely exonerated of any crime and freed after 60 days of illegal jailing, and a few days ago, the Federal Court, found groundless all the charges against me, drooping the case without going to court, because there is absolutely no legal proof that I stole anything, much less my own property that is protected by a Federal private property title on my name, while the supposed accusers, have absolutely no legal document to prove property, and I say supposed accusers, because it got demonstrated that the person who supposedly accuse me, did not did it herself, some person without any kind of legal representation did it, while her supposed attorney was the judge’s brother, reasons why the case was filed in 2009 as groundless, but entering the new governor, they just took that filed case and ignoring that there were absolutely no legal proof or even legal representation while having proof of my property, without any person asking for it, just issued 3 years later an arrest order and having my office and addresses as public knowledge, just sent for me to Mexico city and made a press circus, violating al my civil and legal rights.
All these facts are, what just has been demonstrated through a Federal court ruling, declaring the Estate authority’s actions arbitrary and groundless and those last words are the Federal judge’s words on his ruling.
What I am doing here, is just making public that at the end, it became demonstrated that I committed no crime that the Estate Authorities, acted arbitrarily and in help of organized crime and this is legal true now, not subject to doubt.
It take time and effort, but, justice come on top at the end in Mexico, also, this is now my time to ask for damage reparation and it will be sad that the Estate taxpayer will end paying for those damages that are enormous as you can check in this forum and more considering the bad faith actions from people like you.

Martyman - 4-25-2014 at 10:22 AM

I think he's entertaining. Much better than the rule following, pansy pickers that are worried about dirty motel rooms.

ramuma53 - 4-25-2014 at 02:07 PM

My hotel has been closed for more tan a year because of lack of security conditions to opérate i South Baja.

Insecurity stablished by the Estate Government and its open and cynic help to the organized crime.

Thank good that the Governor goes out of office in a few months and a new one will take office and be sure the justice ruling will be restablished and the actual authorities will start to be prosecuted for their acts.

It is very posible that the actual Governor Cobarruvias will be sent to jail along with their ex District Atorney and chief of Estate pólice.

Just look at the changes all over Mexico, organized crime is going down and the criminals are bing sent to jail, now it will be South Baja time.

ELINVESTIG8R - 4-26-2014 at 10:02 AM

I'm glad you are back Rafael and don't listen to anyone that has negative things to say about you!

ramuma53 - 12-1-2014 at 10:09 PM

The last actions commited by organized crime, mainly the 43 killings, just toped the cup.
For the first time the federal government contacted me to continue the investigation against La Vaquera and Nark Burbey.
They just received information that Mark Burbey is about to be arrested for onother crime, not the ones I denounced, but new ones.
With the Chapo arrest and Mayo Zambada on the run, the cartel that was supporting Olivia ceaced on their power.
The District attorney that invaded my hotel, is now out of the Estate government for organized crime ties, denounce by the estate pólice.
Looks like time is giving me the upper hand.
Now a Federal task forcé is being asembled to go and clean up my hotel and criminals arround, hope that by January everything will be right again.

bajabuddha - 12-1-2014 at 10:22 PM

AZZHOLE was just deleted off another board/website, he tried posting the same chit, and was DEEEEE----LEEEE---TEDDDD from it.

How about this site too, ya think?

Black hand....... try toilet paper, it may turn pink again....

ramuma53 - 2-27-2015 at 05:54 PM

Looks like justice is finally arriving to Mulege
Mark Jerome Burbey was arrested today for RAPE and other crimes.
Finally order to go through with 27 criminal cases againt him arrived with a new district attorney to Mulege.
Gamil arreola, the ex district attorney went out because injuries during a hit by mafia members.
Hugo Paul Galindo ex Sub district attorney is out because of ties to Organized crime.
Now Mark Burbey is in jail today for being a raptist to a minor.

Looks like everything I said here is being proved true.
They were able to evade justice because the organized crime was controlling the Estate justice department in South Baja bus something changed on the last days of this governor Cobarrubia from PAN, who almos destroyed the whole estate.
Next is Olivia who has 20 criminal cases against her and 2 federal cases.
3 on the bag, one to go.
Hope that all those people that came trying to defend them against all reason, now start to understand what is finishing now in Mulege, a reign of terror implanted when Maria Olivia Higuera Aguilar and Nark Burbey gon in bed with the Estate justice department to protect their drugs shipmments.

Mark and Olivia

jbcoug - 2-27-2015 at 09:47 PM

Just stopped in a week or so ago and had a great burger and met Olivia. Things seemed to be going well. Olivia shared about their weekly pig BBQ on Saturdays. On the other hand, Ramuna's property still looks like a total dung heap. It will rot away before he ever does anything there.

ELINVESTIG8R - 2-28-2015 at 04:34 PM

Quote: Originally posted by ramuma53  
Looks like justice is finally arriving to Mulege
Mark Jerome Burbey was arrested today for RAPE and other crimes.
Finally order to go through with 27 criminal cases againt him arrived with a new district attorney to Mulege.
Gamil arreola, the ex district attorney went out because injuries during a hit by mafia members.
Hugo Paul Galindo ex Sub district attorney is out because of ties to Organized crime.
Now Mark Burbey is in jail today for being a raptist to a minor.

Looks like everything I said here is being proved true.
They were able to evade justice because the organized crime was controlling the Estate justice department in South Baja bus something changed on the last days of this governor Cobarrubia from PAN, who almos destroyed the whole estate.
Next is Olivia who has 20 criminal cases against her and 2 federal cases.
3 on the bag, one to go.
Hope that all those people that came trying to defend them against all reason, now start to understand what is finishing now in Mulege, a reign of terror implanted when Maria Olivia Higuera Aguilar and Nark Burbey gon in bed with the Estate justice department to protect their drugs shipmments.

David K - 2-28-2015 at 05:16 PM

Update on what? The same lies he has told since 2008... all to push them off their land so he has more real estate that he lets crumble like his motel next door.

chuckie - 2-28-2015 at 05:32 PM

BUT! He drives a Tacoma!

ELINVESTIG8R - 3-1-2015 at 08:53 AM

We'll see!

Geo_Skip - 3-1-2015 at 09:17 AM

Please remove the above garbage.

Thanks.

ELINVESTIG8R - 3-1-2015 at 09:34 AM

Rafael thank you for the public service announcement.

bajaguy - 3-1-2015 at 09:40 AM

Interesting that Playa Buenaventura just posted a Triggerfish event an hour ago on their facebook page.........kinda strange if everybody is either in jail or going to jail:?:

vgabndo - 3-1-2015 at 09:42 AM

Apparently, Marsden, the folks at Playa Buenaventura aren't too put off by the "arrest". They've just posted a promo for their up-coming Triggerfish Tournament on their Facebook page. It appears, for lack of better evidence, that you and your trolling buddy are still in need of a cranial rectumectomy.

woody with a view - 3-1-2015 at 09:54 AM

isn't it a reverse cranial rectumectomy?

you know, the act of removing one's head from one's rectum.....

David K - 3-1-2015 at 09:56 AM

Quote: Originally posted by ELINVESTIG8R  
We'll see!

David, I received a private message from Mark this morning (March 1, 2015) that he is fine and life goes on at Playa Buenaventura. So not only is the restaurant's Facebook event page updated with new photos today, but a personal message was also sent. So, once again, Mano Negro/ ramuma/ Munoz, etc. is a proven liar and Internet troll*. Please enjoy a beautiful trip to Bahia Concepcion and meet Mark and Olivia for yourself and see they are real people providing great service to travelers and vacationers in Baja.

* and BANNED from this using this web site to harass honest people any more!

mtgoat666 - 3-1-2015 at 10:12 AM

Quote: Originally posted by David K  
We'll see!

David, I received a private message from Mark this morning (March 1, 2015) that he is fine and life goes on at Playa Buenaventura. So not only is the restaurant's Facebook event page updated with new photos today, but a personal message was also sent. So, once again, Mano Negro/ ramuma/ Munoz, etc. is a proven liar and Internet troll*. Please enjoy a beautiful trip to Bahia Concepcion and meet Mark and Olivia for yourself and see they are real people providing great service to travelers and vacationers in Baja.

Dk:
How do you know the message was sent by mark? Anyone can log on, wives, girl friends, kids, etc.
And perhaps he has his smart phone in his jail cell, eh?
We must be careful in evaluating the evidence. I am sure psychopathic master sgt elmstrb8r can tell you all about how to evaluate evidence,....

tripledigitken - 3-1-2015 at 10:13 AM

I'm waiting for the revelation that the Mulege jail has internet access for it's prisoners.

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Bingo!

[Edited on 3-1-2015 by tripledigitken]

David K - 3-1-2015 at 10:25 AM

Goat, I met Olivia and Mark... based on personal interaction, the content of the message, the details in it, I am 100% sure the message I got this morning is from Mark.

ELINVESTIG8R - 3-1-2015 at 10:38 AM

We'll see!

We'll see!

David K - 3-1-2015 at 10:59 AM

We'll see!

We'll see!

Who ever is not right, buys the first round of beers! Have a great day David!

ELINVESTIG8R - 3-1-2015 at 12:25 PM

Quote: Originally posted by vgabndo  
Apparently, Marsden, the folks at Playa Buenaventura aren't too put off by the "arrest". They've just posted a promo for their up-coming Triggerfish Tournament on their Facebook page. It appears, for lack of better evidence, that you and your trolling buddy are still in need of a cranial rectumectomy.

You have a lot more trolling buddies than I do! I submit that it is you and they that need the reverse cranial rectumectomy.

woody with a view - 3-1-2015 at 12:29 PM

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

that's funny!

willardguy - 3-1-2015 at 12:44 PM

these guys are both as dirty as they come. check out the gangland attire, they both appear to packing sidearms, look at the one on the left,you can see the evil in his eyes, imagine that in a dark alley! god help us:o

David K - 3-1-2015 at 01:08 PM

Ya, I'm the devil all right! :lol:

That camera case on my belt is loaded, too! :light:

mtgoat666 - 3-1-2015 at 01:13 PM

Quote: Originally posted by willardguy  
these guys are both as dirty as they come. check out the gangland attire, they both appear to packing sidearms, look at the one on the left,you can see the evil in his eyes, imagine that in a dark alley! god help us:o

Two peas in a pod! Looks like they both are wearing Costco couture, and both eat Costco-size portions :lol::lol:
Wouldn't it be funny if they both drive toyotas? :lol:

What malady causes middle aged men to wear Hawaiian shirts? Outside of Hawaii, only children and should wear Hawaiian shirts!

David K - 3-1-2015 at 01:15 PM

I feel like a kid when I am in Baja... Goat, when you grow up, you may as well?

norte - 3-1-2015 at 01:52 PM

I feel like a kid when I am in Baja... Goat, when you grow up, you may as well?

most kids are not 100 lbs overweight. I would stay close;D to the US and a cardiac unit.

What malady causes middle aged men to wear Hawaiian shirts?

Howard - 3-1-2015 at 02:48 PM

#1 Just for the record, I wear Aloha shirts, not Hawaiian shirts.

#2 Other than the T/shirts that I wear, Aloha shirts puts me in an Island state of mind. I love Baja and spend lots of time down here but the thoughts of a Caribbean or Hawaiian island puts a smile on my face and I guess my "dressing malady" helps. God help us happy dressers!

Give me one of those umbrella drinks right now!

Peace out Sr. Goat.

ELINVESTIG8R - 3-1-2015 at 02:50 PM

Nothing wrong with Hawaiian shirts! I wear them too!

blackwolfmt - 3-1-2015 at 02:57 PM

Quote: Originally posted by Howard  

#1 Just for the record, I wear Aloha shirts, not Hawaiian shirts.

#2 Other than the T/shirts that I wear, Aloha shirts puts me in an Island state of mind. I love Baja and spend lots of time down here but the thoughts of a Caribbean or Hawaiian island puts a smile on my face and I guess my "dressing malady" helps. God help us happy dressers!

Give me one of those umbrella drinks right now!

Peace out Sr. Goat.

I use the Island shirt word myself, a nice soft one blowin in the wind is so comfortabe But my tequilia on the rocks can do without an umbrella !

KAT54 - 3-1-2015 at 03:06 PM

Did Mark Burbey get arrested?
Did anyone see him?
Do not people go to their area?
Are there any pictures of him this weekend?
Where is Mark?

SFandH - 3-1-2015 at 03:26 PM

With your shoulder holster on the outside no doubt! :lol:

timoteo - 3-1-2015 at 04:28 PM

Mark and Olivia have been personal friends of mine for many years. I bring people there all the time on guided trips on motorcycles and bring race teams there during the preruns of the 500/1000.. They have always been very welcoming and kind to all of there visitors.
I have nothing but respect for people that are able to provide services to travelers, when they are off the grid themselves.ie no power or water, running on generators and a large water tank.
Please help support these good people by stopping in and having a drink or something to eat.. once you do you will have made new friends...

ELINVESTIG8R - 3-1-2015 at 04:37 PM

Quote: Originally posted by SFandH  

With your shoulder holster on the outside no doubt! :lol:

Hook - 3-1-2015 at 06:09 PM

There is a post above that seems to indicate that Mark got banned from Nomads.

Is that true, or am I misinterpreting something?

Rather strange that he doesnt at least prove that he is not in jail. I would imagine some are wondering and might decide not to stop by the Playa on their way past. That could cost him business.

David K - 3-1-2015 at 06:20 PM

Quote: Originally posted by Hook  

Rather strange that he doesnt at least prove that he is not in jail. I would imagine some are wondering and might decide not to stop by the Playa on their way past. That could cost him business.

Not at all, Mark is a friend to Baja Nomads and has not harmed or trashed anyone here like Munoz/Ramuma/Black Hand has for so many years... Ramuma was banned for filling various Nomad threads with the lie that Mark was arrested yesterday. Mark was on the Internet this morning answering a personal message I sent him yesterday.

mtgoat666 - 3-1-2015 at 06:45 PM

Quote: Originally posted by Hook  

Not at all, Mark is a friend to Baja Nomads and has not harmed or trashed anyone here like Munoz/Ramuma/Black Hand has for so many years... Ramuma was banned for filling various Nomad threads with the lie that Mark was arrested yesterday. Mark was on the Internet this morning answering a personal message I sent him yesterday.

Dk,
The mulege jail has free wifi. They installed it a couple years ago because of the large gringo customer base at the jail (seems to be a local ex pat contingent of ner do wells). So is possible the email you received came from someone in the hoosegow

Did you know that hoosegow is derived from jusgado?

[Edited on 3-2-2015 by mtgoat666]

BeemerDan - 3-1-2015 at 07:08 PM

most kids are not 100 lbs overweight. I would stay close;D to the US and a cardiac unit.[/rquote]

What are you talking about?

bezzell - 3-1-2015 at 07:57 PM

Quote: Originally posted by BeemerDan  

most kids are not 100 lbs overweight. I would stay close;D to the US and a cardiac unit.[/rquote]

What are you talking about?

Gluttony. It's a sin! :D

bajabuddha - 3-2-2015 at 06:15 AM

Quote: Originally posted by bezel  
Gluttony. It's a sin! :D

So's:
Lust
Greed
Sloth
WRATH
Envy
PRIDE

How many have you got? Sure is easy to yell out "F A T BOY or GIRL" at a distance, isn't it?

KAT54 - 3-2-2015 at 09:44 AM

Has anyone seen Mark Burbey since Saturday morning?
Should we call the embassy?
Where all the Mulege people?

chuckie - 3-2-2015 at 09:47 AM

I will drive down there today, this afternoon....have a burger.....

mtgoat666 - 3-2-2015 at 04:13 PM

Quote: Originally posted by KAT54  
Has anyone seen Mark Burbey since Saturday morning?
Should we call the embassy?
Where all the Mulege people?

Mark messaged me again (on Facebook)...

Just enjoy his posts on their Facebook page if you want any desire to see he has not been arrested, or that there has never been anything truthful posted here by Munoz.

On another thread chuckie says the subject was arrested,... Chuckie too claims to have first hand conversation with the subject...

David K - 3-2-2015 at 04:23 PM

Yes and Chuckie posted a photo of him and Mark he said was taken today to prove Mark is NOT in jail. I also got another message from Mark today on the subject. Mark never told me he was arrested, just that he was not in jail, but at home and they had an awesome BBQ on Saturday. Time to move on in life goat.

SFandH - 3-2-2015 at 04:27 PM

So Rafael was banned for enthusiastically telling the truth? Personally, I liked reading his posts. Seems to be an intelligent person with a feud on his hands.

Is there an "unbanned" membership category?

[Edited on 3-2-2015 by SFandH]

David K - 3-2-2015 at 04:32 PM

Mark and Olivia never did anything to cause a problem with him, they even fed and cared for his hotel employees he brought over from the mainland, then didn't pay them, leaving then stranded and hungry. I was there what that happened. A real piece of crap to lie to employees and abandon them without pay.

willardguy - 3-2-2015 at 04:48 PM

Mark and Olivia never did anything to cause a problem with him, they even fed and cared for his hotel employees he brought over from the mainland, then didn't pay them, leaving then stranded and hungry. I was there what that happened. A real piece of crap to lie to employees and abandon them without pay.

sounds to me like someone owes somebody an apology!:smug:

ELINVESTIG8R - 3-2-2015 at 05:11 PM

I hope that Rafael is allowed to come back to Baja Nomad to rebutt the accusation by David K that he abandoned his employees without pay and left them there to starve. This does not ring true to me.

JoeJustJoe - 3-2-2015 at 05:12 PM

So Rafael was banned for enthusiastically telling the truth? Personally, I liked reading his posts. Seems to be an intelligent person with a feud on his hands.

Is there an "unbanned" membership category?

[Edited on 3-2-2015 by SFandH]

Looks to be that Rafael, aka the Black Hand, tried to hijack "Baja Nomad' with that trash he posted in many threads on "Baja Nomad."

I don't know of any forum owner that would put up with that.

If you ask me, it looks like the old turtle soup techniques were being used.

If I recall, Mark, was already accused by Rafael, of running drugs, and sex with an underage girl, and those charges didn't go anywhere.

What's the latest charge? Rape? That's a very common charge in Mexico and the US, and usually it becomes a "he said, she said" charge, and in this case, I wouldn't be surprised if the alleged victim was paid to make those charges.

I have a friend, in Rosarito, where Rafael's real estate techniques were used against my friends, because they couldn't beat my friend straight up.

The question to ask Rafael, when he was here, was what are the merits of your real estate dispute, never mind all this other BS you throw against the wall at M&O hoping some of it sticks.

[Edited on 3-3-2015 by JoeJustJoe]

motoged - 3-2-2015 at 08:07 PM

DK,
Could you make your points about your Mexican "enemies" without dragging your slanted views about your country's chosen president into your mudslinging?

BajaNomad - 3-2-2015 at 08:24 PM

So Rafael was banned for enthusiastically telling the truth?

False assumption. Sorry.

Privs have been reinstated for others before. Ramuma53 is unresponsive to past communications from the admin. It's on him to reach out at this point if he wishes to address the present circumstances.

:light:

ELINVESTIG8R - 3-3-2015 at 06:05 AM

Quote: Originally posted by BajaNomad  
So Rafael was banned for enthusiastically telling the truth?

False assumption. Sorry.

Privs have been reinstated for others before. Ramuma53 is unresponsive to past communications from the admin. It's on him to reach out at this point if he wishes to address the present circumstances.

:light:

Thank you Doug!

RafaelMMunoz - 11-10-2015 at 09:33 AM

Well, it is false that Rafael was contacted and offered the oportunity to be reinstated, and have been unable to be reinstated even trying.

His email is well known director@munoz-industries.com

And he has never been offered the oportunity to be reinstated in this forum, he insisted a few times to be reinstated and never received an answer from this forum.

Lately he has been writing in several forums, but not in this one and I understand him because he truly was banned for telling a true nobody wanted to hear.

Concerning the accusations against him, the criminal judge, not by his own rulling but ordered by a Federal judge has ruled:

Rafael Munoz Martinez, was definitively and finally declared INOCENT of any charge and all the bad publicity against him false.

This prove that he was the victim of a criminal association to discredit him and protect the criminal activities he was denouncing publicly here and in other forums.

At this time his attorneys are building a cse against the Estate for false publicity, charges and damages. This may cost the Estate 100s of millions of dollars.:fire:

wessongroup - 11-10-2015 at 10:30 AM

My, my ... :):)

desertcpl - 11-10-2015 at 11:33 AM

unbelievable BS

god please drop this Cr..p

rts551 - 11-10-2015 at 03:28 PM

Did Marc ever go to trial for rape? or were those charges dropped as well?

RafaelMMunoz - 11-10-2015 at 05:07 PM

The charges are not dropped for Mark, he will go to criminal trial, but the district attorney gave him a 1000 pesos bail.

The girl is pressing the Estate justice department and asking human rights to press the Estate Justice department to prosecute and send him to trial, but the Estate justice department keep not prosecuting any of the 25 criminal cases against La Vaquera and several against Mark who is at this time being investigated for armed robbery, damages and rape.

The charges against Rafael Muñoz, were not dropped by the district attorney, they sent him to Criminal court and subjected him to trial, the trial ended in a INOCENT ruling.

The Estate court ruled him innocent not because the judge wanted, but because a Federal Judge ordered him to rule that way, because it was demonstrated in Federal Court that the whole trial was a justice aberration.

It was demonstrated that Rafael Muñoz is the actual property owner.
That the person who made the charges had no legal interest.

That accuser’s attorney was the judge´s brother and the judge never refused to prosecute the case.

It was demonstrated that the Estate justice department arrested Rafael Muñoz in Mexico and made a shot to discredit him for his accusations against the Estate governor on protecting the organized crime in the form of La Vaquera and Mark Jerome Burbey drug operation.

It was demonstrated that Maria Olivia Higuera Aguilar has been arrested several times by the Mexican Army for drugs related charges ending always in the drugs being lost before arriving to court.

All those facts were proved in Federal court and the Federal Court gave the Federal court protection against the illegal Estate trial, ordering the Estate judge to drop the case or rule complete INOCENCE and he did the ruling.

This of course peaks volumes against the Estate justice department and Estate government, but the new governor is offering all the help needed from the new estate justice department to end this complete absence of justice and support to criminal activities from the police and Estate justice department.

In a few days, this will be announced to the estate and national press in a conference showing the rulings already issued and the new demand against the Estate justice department for all the wrong doings and civil damages.

joerover - 11-10-2015 at 05:15 PM

Mano Negro provided an education into the real realestate market.
An education you did not understand.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hT_3wMonTQU

bajabuddha - 11-10-2015 at 05:20 PM

Quote: Originally posted by rts551  
Did Marc ever go to trial for rape? or were those charges dropped as well?

FEED A TROLL, FEED THE FEVER.... old wive's tale, revisited.

I hope you all enjoy the stink, because you're only adding fuel to the fire for éste pieza de mierda, La Mano Negro (sorta like what backwater Middle-Easterners do with their left hand).

Go ahead, give him more forum space. The fecum continues, ad nauseum. If you build it, it will stay. :mad:

BTW, I was there, and watched what went down with this BS.... twice motored off the bay watching a building burn, checking to see if Mark and Oli were OK while P-nche Munoz' guys ran amok. For gawd's sake, LET IT BE.

IGNORE THE TROLL.

RafaelMMunoz - 11-10-2015 at 05:27 PM

In the case against the Hotel Buenaventura employees, all the employees were declared innocent and the criminal case, did not started because the Estate judge considered that there were absolutely no grounds for the accusations made by the Estate justice department and he dropped the case before even starting.

It was demonstrated that they were detained and incarcerated without a legal cause, without a legal order for their arrest and the Estate Deputy District attorney himself made the arrests, including the Hotel attorney or even a legal cause.:fire:

On the 7 kidnapping charges against the Estate District attorney who detained the Buenaventura employees without a court order, the 7 cases will be prosecuted.:bounce:

On the gun possession charges against the Buenaventura employees, they were dropped because it was demonstrated that the guns were bought from the Mexican Army, were legally possessed and used.:spingrin:

All these facts will serve the Nomads in evaluating any confidence in Mexican justice deparments and local pólice while showing that in the Federal government, justice is being upheld against estate authorities.

ELINVESTIG8R - 11-11-2015 at 08:34 AM

Please keep them coming!

Pages:  1  2