BajaNomad

Bahia Conception?Mulege

Burbs - 7-28-2012 at 04:21 PM

Bahia Conception/Mulege

House for rent.
Short term only.
Starts at 50 dlls per night depending on the season.
Restaurant nearby with lousy food and poor service:)

House is on the beach and depending on the tide you can pee from the porch into the bay!

We are well known in the area but, you should be able to hang at the bar with others and us at night.

We are not AAA affiliated yet, but will try our best.

Please u2u or write to:

bajabuenaventura@hotmail.com for the horrible details! Pictures available and references too! Or write us for information about the Mulege area.

P.S. most of our business are repeat customers for the past 12 years.

dtbushpilot - 7-28-2012 at 04:28 PM

Hey, isn't this the place that serves turtle soup?:lol::lol:

Just kidding of course Marc, good luck with the rental and AAA affiliation. Hope to stop in for a beer soon......dt

Burbs - 7-29-2012 at 01:44 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by dtbushpilot

Just kidding of course Marc, good luck with the rental and AAA affiliation. Hope to stop in for a beer soon......dt

Our soup of the day is TEQUILA!

Pescador - 7-29-2012 at 04:07 PM

I was packing my bags as soon as I read this. Think about this, Turtle soup, a bevy of beautiful girls who are available at your beck and call, and you can feel totally protected because the navy has parked their whole fleet right out in front of the place, and finally all the drugs one could ever want being sold openly and in plain sight. The only potential danger is this funny guy with a glove on one of his hands that dances a little like Michael Jackson. :lol::lol::lol:

bigmike58 - 7-29-2012 at 04:31 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Pescador
I was packing my bags as soon as I read this. Think about this, Turtle soup, a bevy of beautiful girls who are available at your beck and call, and you can feel totally protected because the navy has parked their whole fleet right out in front of the place, and finally all the drugs one could ever want being sold openly and in plain sight. The only potential danger is this funny guy with a glove on one of his hands that dances a little like Michael Jackson. :lol::lol::lol:

LMAO:lol:

dtbushpilot - 7-29-2012 at 04:48 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Burbs
Quote:
Originally posted by dtbushpilot

Our soup of the day is TEQUILA!

It's not just for breakfast any more:lol::lol: