BajaNomad

Help in El Rosario???

bajabass - 8-27-2012 at 06:14 PM

Dra. Bajabass was sent to El Rosario to work in the IMSS clinic for a few weeks. Turns out her previously arranged rental resembles an old chicken coupe more than a casita!!!:barf:

Would a Nomad have an idea where she may be able to attain a clean room for herself and Winston the Wonderdog for a few weeks???

Any and all help or suggestions would be great!!!

David K - 8-27-2012 at 06:17 PM

Naturally go to Baja Nomad (Antonio) 'BajaCactus', the owner of Baja Cactus Motel & Pemex. She can also check with Ed Lusk, owner of Baja's Best Bed & Breakfast/Restaurant on the other end of town.

shari - 8-27-2012 at 06:22 PM

talk to Kim who lives at the fossil shop there and has a bunch of dogs..maybe she knows of something or has a spare room....tell her shari...beth's friend from Asuncion sent you.

bajabass - 8-27-2012 at 06:24 PM

Thanks David! I told her to check there 1st! I was really hoping to find her a liitle casita or house, but the first option was a bit scary. Winston is very clean and goes to work with her all day.

bajabass - 8-27-2012 at 06:29 PM

Thanks Shari! Texting her now.

David K - 8-27-2012 at 06:33 PM

Kim Williams' Fossil/Gift/Map shop is very near Ed's B&B on the east side of town, river side of highway. I hadn't mentioned her, because I was afraid she may not be open much with so few tourists.

(map is from 2006, but shows Baja Cactus #1, Kim's Fossil Shop #37, Baja's Best B&B #38)

[Edited on 8-28-2012 by David K]