BajaNomad

Doug,please read

Keri - 10-21-2004 at 07:19 PM

Doug,, I got in with a second password but it still says I'm not logged in and won't let me into my u2u's,k

[Edited on 10-22-2004 by Keri]

[Edited on 10-22-2004 by Keri]

Bruce R Leech - 10-21-2004 at 08:11 PM

Hi Keri thanks for your saport You are a true Frind .

Bruce R Leech Mulege Baja

Hey Bruce

jrbaja - 10-21-2004 at 08:59 PM

I wuz kinda thinkin u might steep up on yer own behaff since yoo seem to be trying to um promote biznis on here.:light:

And yes Debra, I am what you said:lol:

[Edited on 10/22/2004 by jrbaja]

BajaNomad - 10-21-2004 at 10:32 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Keri
Doug,, I got in with a second password but it still says I'm not logged in and won't let me into my u2u's,k
Try to refresh/reload the page and see if that works. If not, you might want to delete the cookie for the forums on your system and login again. Just run a file search for bajanomad on your system... there should be one in the directory called "Cookies"....

...this assumes you're running a computer with a Windows operating system and using Internet Explorer as a web-browser. If either is not the case, please let me know.

Regards,
--
Doug Means

Still locked out

Keri - 10-22-2004 at 07:57 AM

Refreshed and erased cookies.,k

Still locked out

Keri - 10-22-2004 at 08:01 AM

says I'm not logged in ,won't let me into u2u,k

Bruce R Leech - 10-22-2004 at 08:29 AM

I am having the same problum on an other foram, and I still dont have it figured out . I think the adminastrator needs to go in and re reguster you and change your acount over.

Bruce R Leech Mulege Baja

BajaNomad - 10-22-2004 at 09:34 AM

If you can still post with your username, then the cookie hasn't really been deleted.

Best to CLOSE the browser and run a search for the cookies directory - and delete from there.

Also, check your security settings for cookies, as this may be a source of this issue.

Bruce,

A) Problems such as this are usually not a problem on, or with, the website. They are local problems on the users system. Usually pertaining to cookies. Changing someone's account "over" could possibly delay the problem from arising again... but won't prevent it from happening again. Point in case, Keri has had similar/same problems in the past.:
http://forums.bajanomad.com/viewthread.php?tid=1122

Regards,
--
Doug Means