BajaNomad

inflatable surfboard

Martyman - 10-22-2004 at 12:07 PM

Has anyone tried a Uli inflatable board. The web site has pictures and they look kinda funny cause they are so fat. Surfboards and/or surfboard racks used to be a sure way of getting pulled over by the Policia and searched for weed. Has that changed? (or can I take my stash?)
martyman

That hasn't changed a bit

jrbaja - 10-22-2004 at 12:18 PM

and it's mostly the soldiers on the lookout unless you are acting drunk or peculiar.
I recommend keeping anything of value on your person as you go through the revisions. That way, you know where it is.
I just heard of a camera being stolen at the checkpoint south of El Rosario.
Weed, if you are referring to Mota is against the law down here and not as good as what most everyone seems to have in the u.s.. Wonder why that is?:lol:

MoonShadow - 10-22-2004 at 05:47 PM

Forget the inflatable surfboard. I checked them out on their website and they look like junk. Take your board and leave the stuff at home. You'll be fine and have a lot more fun. I' crossing on Nov 4th. (with my board) and heading for a fun winter on the East Cape.

Bing

Markitos - 11-2-2004 at 09:35 PM

Just buy a used board that can hit the rocks and won't make you cry when it hits the rocks. a real surf board is the only way to go

Uli

Martyman - 11-3-2004 at 02:37 PM

So no one's actually tried one , right?