BajaNomad

Apartment in Baja for friend? (wheelchair access)

RandyMacSC/SO - 10-26-2004 at 04:19 PM

A good friend (wheelchair bound) has been listening to me talk up the beauty of the Baja and he said today that he is ready to head south for 2 or 3 months starting in early January.

Jay, is my old hockey buddy and is a greatguy. He drives his own truck, his own 15 foot boat, and manages to do many things even though an unfortunate family swimming accident left him as a quadrapelegic 20 years ago.

Jay looks after himself better than most fully abled bodied people, is an adventurer, with a love for fishing. He recently sold his fishing tackle business in Vancouver BC area and is ready for some travel and fun in the sun.

Jay has a dream to catch a huge fish in the Baja and land it on his own (who doesn't) and he asked me to look for a nice little rental place in Baja Sur in or around La Paz or Todos Santos area or even the East Cape region. He prefers a smaller local so he can meet people and feel comfortable. He is also into treking into the backcountry area, so he can meet the people.

If anyone has any ideas or knows of a small apartment that Jay would be able to rent for 2 or 3 months starting in January, please leave a message.

Much appreciated for any suggestions or help.

RandyMac

Hola Randy

jrbaja - 10-26-2004 at 04:28 PM

As far as the back country travel goes, I can probably help him out. When are you coming down ?