BajaNomad

Mexican pot plans go up in a puff of smoke

DENNIS - 12-5-2012 at 06:22 PM

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/nov/8/mexico-recons...

desertcpl - 12-5-2012 at 07:16 PM

oh thats just terrible, the crooked government of MX might loose some revenue from supporting the drug lords,, shame shame
and who would want to buy the low quality MX weed any way, its really not worth the bother, its a given that NorCal has it going
( well thats what I have been told :cool:)

Mota !!

captkw - 12-5-2012 at 07:29 PM

They dont ship that crap up here !! I dont smoke but love the smell of cali kind !!they send that stuff to indiana !!

DENNIS - 12-5-2012 at 07:48 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by desertcpl
its a given that NorCal has it going

Arn't the cartels growing up there too?
Man....talk about letting things go too far.

willardguy - 12-5-2012 at 07:56 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by captkw
They dont ship that crap up here !! I dont smoke but love the smell of cali kind !!they send that stuff to indiana !!
she grew up tall and she grew up right with them indiana boys on a indiana night.:spingrin:

vgabndo - 12-5-2012 at 08:13 PM

Cartels in NorCal? Some Sheriffs say so, but nine of them have been co-opted by Richard Mack. The "Free Militias" are their allies. The sheriffs warn to call them first if they see men with guns and cammo in the woods, claiming they are Mexican drug gangs, but they could just be protecting the war lords of the American Taliban. www.jeffersonstatemilitia.com

california-county-map with CSPOA annotation 1.gif - 40kB

Martyman - 12-5-2012 at 09:10 PM

It shouldn't take long for Mex to start growing the killer kind. It ain't rocket science. Get some clones...guaranteed female high strength.

Where's burnrope?

Bob H - 12-6-2012 at 12:29 AM

Wow, unreal....

wessongroup - 12-6-2012 at 01:16 AM

Should prove interesting in a lot of ways

There's money in them thar weed's --- how long before an IPO :biggrin::biggrin:

[Edited on 12-6-2012 by wessongroup]

durrelllrobert - 12-6-2012 at 09:06 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by desertcpl
, its a given that NorCal has it going
Washington state just legalized marijuana so I guess NorCal will have some new customers.

motoged - 12-6-2012 at 10:27 AM

Medicinal pot has to be grown by licensed farmers....I doubt the cartel will get licensed.....and doubt the users will want Mexican seedy crap....the next legal arm of this issue will be "managing" licensed growers.

Crime loves to hang around sources of income....unions, corporations.....places like that.;D

DENNIS - 12-6-2012 at 10:29 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by motoged
Medicinal pot has to be grown by licensed farmers....I doubt the cartel will get licensed.....

They don' need no steenkin licenses.

motoged - 12-6-2012 at 04:49 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by DENNIS

D.
Fact or opinion? I know licensed growers/providers in the USA.

DENNIS - 12-6-2012 at 05:16 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by motoged
Quote:
Originally posted by DENNIS

D.
Fact or opinion? I know licensed growers/providers in the USA.

I meant the cartels. Jerry Brown would be hard pressed trying to get them to buy a license.

vgabndo - 12-6-2012 at 06:21 PM

Like fermenting one's own wine, or brewing the allowed amount of home-brew beer for personal consumption, if Washington State doesn't allow for humans growing a plant in the back yard and consuming the flowers, they will have the same idiot situation California has with Medical MJ. A. Street prices, in the medical clubs, and B. continued disrespect for a needlessly prohibitive law.

The real problem in Washington is DUI. Cannabis is detectable in the bloodstream for weeks after use. So, you speed, get caught, get blood-tested, and although you had a few hits three weeks ago, you lose your license and get a drug charge on your record. People under 21 get WHACKED. I wouldn't get to excited about de-decriminalization just yet.

DEMAND a field sobriety test on the spot. Loaded or not, you are more likely to pass the test than a drunk would be, and you just might get a judge who understands the law.

wessongroup - 12-6-2012 at 09:47 PM

Not to worry, these "guys®" will get things straightened out, quicker than ya can skin a _____

Administration Weighs Legal Action Against States That Legalized Marijuana Use

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/12/07/us/marijuana-initiatives-i...

Say were they "red" or "blue" states :biggrin::biggrin:

MsTerieus - 12-8-2012 at 01:09 PM

OK. I HAVE been learning about how incredibly stupid and ignorant even government officials are in MX. But surely, they must understand that the possession of marijuana (or its importation, exportation or use, absent some extremely limited exceptions) violates US federal laws?! STUUUUUPPPPPIDDDD!