BajaNomad

Does Everyone use 'Today's Posts' to see all the boards...?

David K - 10-31-2004 at 10:54 PM

Because Baja Nomad has given us so many catagories it would take so much time to go to each forum. The solution is to click on to 'Today's Posts' at the menu bar on top which exposes all posts on all the Baja forums here, from the past 24 hrs. It is a much faster way to scan all the forums' activity!

Here is a post tonight from the Baja Historic Interests & Literature forum, a chapter from Choral Pepper's new Baja book: http://forums.bajanomad.com/viewthread.php?tid=6452

It might be fun reading for some?

BajaGrrls - 11-1-2004 at 10:12 AM

I use it almost everyday. The exception being Monday when I like to catch up on what I missed over the weekend and need to check all the forums.

I'm not sure what I'll do if I get a job where I actually have to do work all day. ;D

its cool

Bruce R Leech - 11-1-2004 at 10:23 AM

Yes it is the first place I go to see what is going on in the world of Baja. keep up the good work David.

Bruce

jrbaja - 11-1-2004 at 10:25 AM

BajaNomad - 11-1-2004 at 11:44 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by David K
It is a much faster way to scan all the forums' activity!
Only if you visit here every day.... which most folks do not.

;)

--
Doug

BajaNomad - 11-1-2004 at 02:38 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Hose A
Doug.

Are you saying that my checking this site 8 to 10 times a day is not normal?

Are you saying I need a hobby?

Are you saying I have too much time on my hands?

I finished the laundry by 7:30am , the beds are made, the house is clean.

You really need to give me the job of moderator. Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy.

:bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:
:lol:

BajaNomad - 11-1-2004 at 02:50 PM

btw...

Over 7000 "unique" visitors each month to the forums here, with an average of about 3 visits per month for each user. Those are the stats.

Also notable:
- About half of each of these "visits" is for longer than 5 minutes.
- Average of 11 pages read for each visit.

--
Doug

[Edited on 11-2-2004 by BajaNomad]

bajalera - 11-1-2004 at 04:19 PM

So THREE MEASLY TIMES A MONTH is average? Dang, I wish you hadn't shared that with us, Doug--Hose A's concern about being an abnormal person is one to take seriously. I'm thinking of learning how to knit.

bajalera

Whut a bunch o quitters!

jrbaja - 11-1-2004 at 05:08 PM

My lifelong goal is to see what comes after "ultra nomad".:lol:

bajalou - 11-1-2004 at 05:50 PM

Boy, when I'm home I usually have Today's Posts up for 6-8 hours, refreshing it every time I walk by. How else can anyone keep up with the forum?? I usually keep this site up and do other stuff in another window so I don't miss anything. I also am months behind in accomplishing anything around the house.

:biggrin:

David K - 11-1-2004 at 06:18 PM

That'a boy BajaLou!

Baja Nomad... It's NOT just for breakfast anymore!:lol::lol::lol:

Now that's funny !

jrbaja - 11-1-2004 at 06:29 PM

:lol::lol::lol:

David K - 11-1-2004 at 06:43 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by jrbaja
My lifelong goal is to see what comes after "ultra nomad".:lol:

Just think JR, if you hadn't posted under the name 'skibaja' for so long, you would already know... Because combined you have more posts than anyone... even me!!!:O:lol::lol::lol:

Yes...

Mexray - 11-1-2004 at 06:44 PM

"todays posts' is the usual way to start 'reading the mail'....as a good Baja Nomad reader, one should, of course check EVERY day!...;)

The only excuse for not checking in, is because you're away from the computer and below the border in Baja California!...:lol:

I miss my Ski Baja handle

jrbaja - 11-1-2004 at 06:58 PM

too bad I don't remember the password!

Below the border isn't a reason anymore. Just ask Desert Bull:lol:

And, I will be heading south soon. Probably stopping at every cafe on the way down to see who I have peeed off recently. hahahahahaha