BajaNomad

Loreto Fiesta del Arte-- 22&23 February

Paula - 2-8-2013 at 11:08 AM

Last year was the first Fiesta del Arte at Las Cabaņas de Loreto.
It was a great success and lots of fun, so much so that an expanded fiesta will take place soon with six Loreto artists and also exhibitors from Bahia Asuncion and Mulege. See you there!

[Edited on 2-8-2013 by Paula]

BajaBlanca - 2-8-2013 at 11:57 AM

wonderful ad for the artists' showpieces....just gorgeous work.

shari - 2-8-2013 at 12:13 PM

this will be a fantastic show....I am sooooo dismayed I cant go due to a date with some whales...I sure want to though. We are proud that one of our local artists...Nancy Pridham will be showing her work....gonna be a good party too!!! Have fun everyone.

BajaBlanca - 2-8-2013 at 12:16 PM

Will Ann Lockett be selling her watercolors there ?

Nan&D - 2-10-2013 at 06:39 PM

I'm so looking forward to being a part of this show! Looks like a great variety of work, it'll be a fun couple of days. If you're near Loreto on Feb 22 or 23 be sure to stop by.
If you want to see some of the new paintings and sculptures that I'm taking down, check galeriabahia.blogspot.com
Nancy

rhintransit - 2-10-2013 at 06:40 PM

it's going to be a great event! am really looking forward to meeting the artists and seeing their work.

BajaBlanca - 2-10-2013 at 07:42 PM

well, it looks like we can't go either so puhleeeez take lots of pics !!

Paula - 2-19-2013 at 06:23 PM

Only Three More Days!

Because the Malecon is under construction the best way to get to Las Cabaņas for the Fiesta is to go east on Hidalgo (the main drag), turn right onto Madero (the street that Cafe ole is on), go one block to Fernando Jordan and make a left, then a right at the next corner which is Nicolas Bravo. Take the first left, Jose Maria Morelos, and come to the end of the block. The party is on your left, and there is plenty of parking in the large lot on your right.

It's easy to find, and when you get there you'll have a great time!

Bajaboy - 2-19-2013 at 07:29 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Nan&;D
I'm so looking forward to being a part of this show! Looks like a great variety of work, it'll be a fun couple of days. If you're near Loreto on Feb 22 or 23 be sure to stop by.
If you want to see some of the new paintings and sculptures that I'm taking down, check galeriabahia.blogspot.com
Nancy

Can't wait to talk more with you about our family portrait:tumble: