BajaNomad

Need Help Sentri Line Otay

rbginc - 4-6-2013 at 10:10 AM

I am all set with my Sentri Pass but unable to find the Sentri Line at Otay.

I normally come in on the Hwy from Rosartio, but can only find the normal crossing. Can't find the Ready Line or Sentri lines.

Anyone help??

Ateo - 4-6-2013 at 10:14 AM

The ready lanes would be entered by passing the normal right turn to the regular border line, continuing another block and hanging a right. Then make another right at the next street and you are in the Ready Lane. Clear as mud?

I don't know where the Sentri lane is.............but I will soon!

rbginc - 4-6-2013 at 10:26 AM

Thanks Ateco for the fast reply. I Go to Mulege once a month but normally fly, however, the last three trips down I drove and cross back at Otay but always end up in the regualar lane for the long wait. My car and pasenger all now have Sentri but once in a line you can"t get out.

I think the Sentri Lane is under the bridge but can't find the underside of the bridge.

Old people I guess.

Phil C - 4-6-2013 at 11:47 AM

Sentri at Otay is just east of the car wash next to the bridge over Bellas Artes. Enter off Bellas Artes. Coming from Blvd 2000 turn right at the park/soccer fields just past the industrial area, go to second stop light,Bellas Atres,left to the car wash just in front of the bridge.

[Edited on 4-6-2013 by Phil C]

bajaguy - 4-6-2013 at 02:42 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by rbginc
I am all set with my Sentri Pass but unable to find the Sentri Line at Otay.

I normally come in on the Hwy from Rosartio, but can only find the normal crossing. Can't find the Ready Line or Sentri lines.

Anyone help??

Sent you an e-mail with the directions