BajaNomad

NEW Baja Norte Pacific Coastal Facebook Page

Sandee49er - 4-14-2013 at 04:54 PM

Hi,

We love this site. Thank you for providing this forum. We also have a number of folks wanting a site more dedicated to the Pacific Coast of Baja Norte so we created this Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/BajaNorteExPats/

If you are interested in joining, just friend/message me and tell me you saw me here at BajaNomad.com

The focus is to exchange ideas for moving to this specific area in Baja and cover issues like cost of living and expenses, camping and RV Parks, etc - much like we cover here in a broader sense - and we need the "experienced" Ex-pats along with the newbeez!

Thanks for your help!

David K - 4-14-2013 at 08:49 PM

Best of luck to you!

BajaSerg - 4-15-2013 at 01:08 PM

ok sounds good :cool:

shari - 4-15-2013 at 02:37 PM

good luck on the new page Sandy! the more info out there the better!

DianaT - 4-15-2013 at 04:55 PM

Where are you located?

Businesses in Baja?

Sandee49er - 4-19-2013 at 08:38 AM

Hi,

We love this web site! Thanks for making this available. We had posted that there is now a new Facebook page for those seeking to travel though or move to Baja.

The mission is to provide resources for those doing this. To reach this endeavor, we are inviting businesses in Baja on the Pacific Coast to advertise daily - as long as they can provide a daily useful tip to our ExPat or traveling readers.

The page is:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/BajaNorteExPats/

Please make me a "friend request and group request"
Thanks so much!

paranewbi - 4-19-2013 at 08:51 AM

Ok your new here, but how about playing nice and editing the other 4 posts you have on this board to not turn it into your private advertisement space?

DENNIS - 4-19-2013 at 09:30 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by paranewbi
Ok your new here, but how about playing nice and editing the other 4 posts you have on this board to not turn it into your private advertisement space?

:lol::lol: Amen

Sandee49er...........so you may understand paranewbi's request more clearly.........most folks here participate through the "Today's Posts" function. Click on that at the top of the page and you'll see all of the board activity as it comes in, regardless of forum that it's posted in.
Put that page in your favorites [or wherever] and from then on, when you want to go to Nomad, click on that and you'll return to the updated "Today's Posts."

Hope that wasn't too confusing.